Splooge Countdown

Derek stands between David and Julie, holding their hands high and announces them as tonight's winning team. David's tally whacker is still standing high gesturing its own hard won victory.

The luscious young, naked Asian beauty comes back onstage carrying some tissue and an oversized cardboard check made out to David and Julie Thompson for $50,000. She hands the tissues to Julie and gives the check to Derek. She then steps back but remains on stage. Derek hands the check to Julie and David who each hold up one end of the check. David's soldier, standing stiffly at attention appears to be doing its part to hold up its end of the check. The plentiful pre-cum dribble on David's love pole traces a damp stain along the lower part of the winner's check while Julie uses her free hand to wipe Roger's plentiful splooge off her cheeks, nose and chin. Despite the tissue in her hand, Julie licks her lips to remove Roger's splooge remaining on her lips or within her tongue's reach.

"Congratulations Julie!" Derek says again, evidently trying to fill the show's few minutes remaining minutes. "You seemed to be a little hesitant at first but you found your ... stride and found Roger's launch button pretty quickly."

"Yes, Derek, I was really very nervous at the beginning, but once I had Roger in my mouth and felt him hardening further, I got extremely horny too and really became caught up in the moment. To be honest, I started getting really hot when I started tasting Roger's increasing ooze and realized that how effectively I was getting to him. Knowing that I had gotten to Roger and that he was about to going to explode in my mouth made me feel desperately horny."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself while winning the Sudden Splooge playoff. So, does that mean you're still ablaze with desire?"

"You bet it does," Julie responds with uncharacteristic conviction. She seems to have forgotten that she is standing in front of a live studio audience and millions of late night cable TV viewers, butt naked, overbite and all, with a few drops of splooge still shimmering in her dark hair on the side of her face.

Derek glances toward the big round bed where Roger and Connie are sitting forlornly.

"Get over here guys!" Derek implores playfully.

Roger and Connie both perk up, get to their feet and step off the bed joining Derek, David and Julie. Unlike David who is still carrying a loaded weapon, Roger's firearm is looking decidedly more relaxed.

"The bad news is you're going home but the good news is you're going home with $150,000 you didn't have when you got here!" Derek reminds them.

The audience applauds and hoots.

"The money will sure come in handy!" Connie admits.

"I had a very good time today!" Roger blurts.

"Yes," Derek intones, "We know!"

The TV monitors treat the audience to a 20 second slow motion instant replay of Roger's spewing his appreciation for Julie's attention into her mouth and all over her face.

Roger reaches across to shake David's hand.

"Congratulations, David!"

"David smiles and mumbles something inaudible as he shakes Roger's hand."

Roger then steps forward to congratulate Julie. He hugs her as he congratulates her. Julie plants a wet kiss on Roger's mouth and strokes his deflated salami.

Connie reaches out as if to shake David's hand but instead grips him by his still outstretched cudgel and shakes it as she congratulates him saying "It's been a pleasure." David leans forward and kisses Connie. Their kiss is unexpectedly prolonged and soon evolves into a passionate, open-mouthed tongue-wrestling match.

Derek, Julie and Roger stand watching David and Connie mutually expressing their mutual admiration for their sportsmanlike conduct during the match.

Connie finally breaks off the kiss but drops to her knees and takes David into her mouth.

Some "ooohs" and "aaaahs" are heard from the audience.

Connie seems intent on congratulating David for his victory by giving him the release that he has denied himself up to now.

Derek, Julie and Roger look on in silent surprise at this unexpected turn of events. As the audience whoops their appreciation of her show of sportsmanship, Connie releases David from her mouth, takes his rigid sausage into her hand and tugs him gently along toward the big round bed where they competed only minutes ago. With a broad smile on her face, Connie plops onto the bed. On her back and staring at David, she tucks her knees into her armpits and waits for him.

David does not hesitate, leaping onto her and immediately burying his beef bayonet deep into Connie he begins having his way with her. The vigor and urgency of his assault makes it clear that he is desperately determined to take care of some unfinished business. Connie again wraps her legs around David's waist.

"Well! What the fuck got into Connie?" Derek asks incredulously.

"Looks like my husband," Julie stammers.

"Dayum!" Roger comments, showing that he too can be given to brief flashes of eloquence.

Julie looks toward Roger. Her mood and intent are clear. Roger returns her stare. Julie drops to her knees and spends a minute ensuring that Roger is fully ready for round #2. As soon as Roger's pump has been primed Julie takes his hand and the two of them join Connie and David on the big round bed. This time Julie lies flat on her back as she eagerly awaits Roger's return. With her long, taut legs spread widely, the tall thin woman with an overbite looks surprisingly hot. Roger crawls on top of her, stopping to give some worshiping licks at her lovely crevice. Sliding his hands beneath her to cup her ass, he lifts her gently and gives her waiting twat a 30-second frencher. Julie responds by humping Rogers face while holding his head in position. Then, sliding forward to kiss her on her mouth, Roger penetrates Julie for the first time. Julie responds by arching her back and further widening the angle of her legs as Roger begins doing his manly duty.

Derek stands speechless. He looks around. The camera pans across the theatre. More than half the audience has stripped down to their socks as they play with their spouses or dates. A second three-some has formed on the carpet between the front row and the stage. A man lies flat on his back with one woman sitting astride him riding his cock while another sits astride his face, riding his tongue. They too have attracted their own coterie of enthusiastic fans. Nearly everyone else in the audience, if not naked and fucking, has at least unzipped and dropped their drawers or hiked up their skirts and opened their blouses to make themselves accessible to the manual or oral attentions of their dates and spouses or whoever else is handy and willing to manipulate or to be manipulated. The few who are not carnally engaged appear to be in "clean-up mode."

Derek then turns to look at the three judges on their red velvet couch. Hugh continues to pump Sarah enthusiastically from beneath as she lies on top of him. Desiree continues to kneel between their legs as if refereeing the action, occasionally checking their status with her tongue.

As if on cue, Hugh shows that he is truly the veteran porn star he was said to be. He withdraws his monstrous masculinity and treats the cameras to the money shot. Two large dollops of his thick jism land on Sarah's abdomen before she takes his beef jerky into her hands and begins to re-insert him inside her. Hugh spews yet another wad onto Sarah's mound just before his nightstick again disappears inside her. Hugh's purposeful pumping and the look on his face indicate that he is not yet finished spewing his love potion deep inside Sarah.

"Mother pussbucket!" Derek exclaims as he glances from the trio on the red velvet couch, to the two couples in flagrante delicto on the round bed and last to the crowd so many of whom are busy pleasing themselves and/or each other. "Everybody seems to be getting some except me!"

"Not everybody," a voice calls from the set. The long-legged naked Asian doll looks lonely on the stage not far from the round bed. She moves toward the VIP viewing box that Julie previously occupied. Taking hold of the rail with both hands she spreads her stance, rotates her hips and offers herself to Derek, tossing an inviting smile at him over her shoulder.

Derek quickly kicks off his loafers, lowers his pants and boxers and kicks them off as well. He is still wearing his brightly colored shirt and dark blazer as he approaches the Asian lovely. His rigid condition is apparent as he approaches. He enters her easily. Grabbing her ass he begins his rhythmic thrusting.

The cameras return to Connie and David, Julie and Roger. Julie decides to take control and pushes Roger off and onto his back. His rather thin but unusually lengthy manhood points to the heavens. Julie sits astride and begins massaging her panic button with the end of Roger's stalagmite, occasionally taking it deep inside her before again using its length and tip to massage her pink cleft and her panic button. As she builds to her own crescendo, Julie again takes Roger deep inside her and rocks back and forth with increasing speed and vigor. With one hand she pulls her hair on top of her head while her other hand massages her breasts. Her head tilts back and Julie appears to emit a long, silent scream. Despite being no more than one foot away from her husband who has been relentlessly ramming his manhood into the cute little pony-tailed blonde who has her legs wrapped around him, Julie has clearly lost herself in the moment and is thoroughly enjoying her own reward.

David's thrusting intensifies as every vein in his neck and forehead bulge with explosive pleasure. Connie pulls David down to kiss him passionately as he finally has the moment he has been waiting for. His moment of truth drags on for at least 15 seconds before he collapses on top of Connie, sweaty and thoroughly spent.

Side by side, Julie and David, husband and wife, have just achieved simultaneous orgasms, albeit with different partners and in full sight of each other.

The Splooge Countdown game show musical theme wells up as the camera centers on Derek and his new friend.

"That's all for this week! Join us again next week when David and Julie return and David matches his stamina against our hot, brown challenger from Venezuela!"

The camera pans across the stage. Roger and Julie continue a slow, tender love making while David, who has been lies motionless on top of but still deep inside Connie, slowly begins to roll over and off her. Connie rolls with him until she is seated astride him, careful to ensure that she does not lose her vaginal grip on David's still useful erection. She begins gently rocking up and down on him. As the bed rotates, the camera zooms in for a close up of the rivulets of semen and vaginal juice now flowing out of Connie and down over David's tired balls.

Meanwhile on the judge's couch, looking used, tired but happy, Sarah now lies beside Hugh, one leg splayed widely on the couch, the other dangling off the side. Her koochy, still gaping from the onslaught of Hugh's gargantuan battering ram, leaks splooge onto the red velvet couch. Having just employed her expert oral attentions to get him "re-booted" and ready for more, Desiree mounts Hugh cowgirl style. She does not seem to have the same difficulty accommodating Hugh that Sarah initially experienced and proceeds to enjoy her turn riding on his oversized love pole. Somewhat surprisingly, Hugh does not seem to lacking in enthusiasm.

The Splooge Countdown music gets even louder and the shows credits start to roll as the camera makes a final pan across the studio audience most of whom continue their frantic assaults on their spouses, dates or anyone else who is handy and willing. The woman who was last seen fellating the man standing before her while another man pummeled her from behind is now sitting astride a nude man who lies flat on his back. As she rides his cock with enthusiasm she blows a man who stands close in front of her and astride the man lying on the floor. Two other naked men stand on either side of the woman as she strokes their erect cocks with either hand. One of them begins spewing his load as the camera zooms in for a close-up. Although the sexually hyperactive woman is not particularly gorgeous, a line of naked men has formed behind each of the men she is currently servicing, the longest line being behind the man she is busy sucking.

The camera now returns to Derek who his gripping his Asian friend by her lovely haunches as he continues to penetrate her gleefully. The camera zooms in for a close up of Derek's frenetic rear end assault on the delectable young Asian woman.

As the lights dim Derek is overheard saying, "Hard to believe I actually get paid to do this job!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds