Spring Break Wife

"No problem," Jess replied. "I kind of like the smell. It makes me horny. Hey, we are still going to the club tonight, aren't we?"

I wanted to stay in bed, but I wisely looked to Mom before I answered. "You promised to take me back to that great slow-dancing club, Gary," she reminded me.

I sighed. "Yeah. I did."

"And we have new dresses to wear," Jessica excitedly reminded Mom. That settled it. We were going to the dance club.

Mom was stunning in her gold mini-dress. She attracted even more attention than when she wore her little black dress the first time we went there. "Are you going to let other men dance with me tonight?" she teased me.

"Hell no," I answered. "You're mine."

She giggled. "Yes, I am."

I didn't take any chances. When we weren't dancing I held her hand. When she went to the restroom, I waited outside the door. When I went to the restroom, I had Brad stand guard over her. Call me paranoid, I don't care. I knew how hot Mom was and I wasn't letting anyone near her.

"Darling, I love the way you're protecting me," Mom told me while we danced. "Tonight you're the man I always knew you could be." We danced until midnight and returned to the hotel.

SATURDAY

Mom loved to go to art museums and galleries in any city she visited. So we did that on Saturday while Jessica and Brad went on an Everglades tour.

Mom held my hand as she led me from gallery to gallery in the trendy arts district. She chattered about the art and coaxed me into talking about what I liked and didn't like. "This is so much fun," she chirped. "I feel like a high school girl on a date with a guy she has a huge crush on."

She didn't simply look at the art and move on. She discussed the pieces she liked with the gallery staff. She was an art history major, and I was impressed with the apparent depth of her knowledge. The gallery employees seemed impressed too, but that may have partly been due to her beauty. She was wearing a little red dress in her favorite style - tight and short.

There was a lesbian employee in one gallery who kept Mom talking for a half hour. She was a sultry Hispanic girl with short black hair and a terrific round ass. I gave them plenty of space, and Mom outrageously flirted. The girl gave it right back and looked Mom up and down with hunger. It was exciting to watch and I got a chubby. I eventually took pity on the poor smitten lesbian and told Mom, "We need to get going, Amy." The girl gave me an ugly look and scribbled her number on the back of a business card for Mom before we left.

Outside the gallery, Mom clung to my arm and giggled, "You liked that."

"Yeah, I did," I admitted. "But you said you wouldn't flirt anymore."

"I said I wouldn't flirt with any more men," she corrected and giggled again.

"You seemed to be into it. Have you ever thought about girls?"

"No, but there's always a first time," she answered with a smirk.

I laughed. "You minx."

She laughed along with me. "I only flirted with her because I thought you'd get off on it. You're a kinky boy, Gary Moore."

I rolled my eyes. "Pot calling the kettle black."

Mom playfully poked me in the ribs. "Thank you for being so patient, honey. I know that touring galleries isn't your idea of a fun day."

I shrugged. "I like being out alone with you."

She smiled and kissed me. "No wonder I love you so much. You're a dear."

That night, Mom eased me down on my back and climbed on top. "I want to make love, not fuck," she said softly. We kissed and explored each other with our hands. I wanted to touch every inch of her skin. When she finally lined up my throbbing cock with her wet pussy, she whispered in my ear, "I know it's awfully late to ask, but do you want to use a condom, Gary? I might not be pregnant yet."

I didn't hesitate. "No condom."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Certain." I held her hips to slowly impale her on my bare cock. I wanted to plant a baby in Mom's belly. That was the way to win her. First Dad, and now me.

She smiled but tears formed in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. I hate tears.

"Tears of joy, silly," she told me. "You really love me and you want our baby."

I kissed away her tears. "Of course I do."

Mom practically glowed with joy as she very slowly and lovingly rode up and down my cock. She paused frequently for kisses. This tender lovemaking was worlds apart from our frantic fucks of the last few days. I liked it.

I watched her in the near-darkness of that hotel room, and it fully sunk in that this gorgeous creature was going to be my wife and the mother of my baby. The pride I felt was exhilarating.

SUNDAY

We were leaving Fort Lauderdale bright and early for the long drive back to Memphis. I rolled out of bed and pulled Mom into the shower with me. We didn't have time for sex, but kisses and caresses were nice eye-openers.

While Brad and Jess showered, Mom and I put on jeans and t-shirts. I sighed, "I don't want to go home, Amy. I'm happy here."

"Me too, Gary, but we have things to take care of back in Tennessee. You have to finish school and I have to divorce Mark."

I groaned. "Poor Dad. It sucks that he's getting screwed over in all this."

Mom shook her head. "Mark is no innocent. Don't forget that he knocked me up when I was 16 and he was 20. 16! It's nice that he married me but it wasn't exactly a hardship since I came with money from my inheritance and half the boys in Memphis were hot for me. He got a good deal, but now it's time for me to move on."

I smiled. She was right. He did get a good deal. "18 years with you is a hell of a deal, I'd say."

Mom grinned, "And I'm going to find Mark a new woman. I've already thought of three to set him up with. My friend Tina, his secretary Sarah, and Becky Boardman."

"Becky? She's like 25," I said. Becky was the daughter of one of Mom's older friends.

"I know, but she's a gold-digger and a slut," Mom explained. "She'll fuck him. I guarantee it."

I chuckled. "Dad's dating life is about get wild and mine has come to a screeching halt. Something's not right about that."

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and asked, "You want to date other women, Gary?"

"No, no. That was a joke," I assured her. "There's only one woman for me."

"Good answer," she said and kissed me. "It's you and me forever, honey."

"I'm the luckiest man in the world."

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Mom and I got a really nice apartment in Knoxville, almost 400 miles away from the people who knew us in Memphis, and everyone we knew in in our new hometown thought we were married. The apartment was close to the University of Tennessee where I was a student. Mom didn't work or go to school. Her inheritance was more than enough to live on, and she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom and take care of our daughter.

Mom laid naked on her back on our bed. I gently rubbed cocoa butter on her big round belly. "Thank you, honey. That feels so good," she purred.

"My pleasure," I answered. "I love taking care of you, Amy."

Her face glowed. "I know you do. You're the best husband, and you'll be the best father too."

"I hope so."

She covered my hands with hers and looked in my eyes. "Try not to worry so much, honey. Doctor Gale says the baby is strong, healthy and normal. She'll be a beautiful baby, I know she will, and you'll be a great daddy."

I sighed. "I hope she isn't as beautiful as you. I don't want all the boys chasing her." I slid a hand down to diddle her pussy.

Mom giggled. "Don't worry, I'll teach her how to fend off boys. I don't want her knocked up at 16 like me."

"I think I'll keep her locked up until she's 20," I replied.

She giggled again. "Your dad called today," she told me.

It made me jealous that Mom and Dad spoke on the phone two or three times a week. They were divorced for God's sake! But they stayed friends and I couldn't exactly object. I mean, I stole the guy's wife and they are my parents. I should be happy that they're still friends. "They're back from the honeymoon?" I asked politely.

She nodded. "They got back yesterday. Mark says Hawaii is awesome. I talked to Tina too. She's still a little uncomfortable around me because she married Mark so soon after our divorce, but she's coming around."

"That's good," I said. Dad's new wife, Tina, was one of Mom's best friends. Mom pushed them together while she was divorcing Dad. Tina was a couple years older than Dad and not nearly as hot as Mom, but she was really nice. And she was crazy about Dad. I was glad they were happy, it made me feel less guilty.

Dad didn't know about me and Mom of course. He thought I was a dutiful son helping his mom through an unwanted pregnancy. He didn't find out about the pregnancy until the divorce was well underway. It understandably made him mad because it proved Mom cheated on him, but he didn't guess I was the father. Mom smoothed it over by cunningly hooking Dad up with a few women, including Tina. Dad got so distracted by new pussy that he forgot to stay mad at Mom.

My jealousy of Mom and Dad got the better of me, so I rolled Mom over and helped her up on her hands and knees. I got behind her and stuffed her full of my cock. "Uff!" she grunted. But then she giggled. "Every time I mention your dad, you fuck me, Gary. It's cute, but you don't have to be jealous. I love you and only you."

I blushed but didn't stop humping her, and I also squeezed her boobs which had grown from D to DD-cup because of the pregnancy. "I didn't know I was so obvious."

She looked over her shoulder at me with a sly smile. "I'm not the ditzy blonde that you think I am, honey."

I shook my head and smiled. She was so cute. "You're not?" I teased. "How did you manage to get knocked up by your own son then?"

Mom giggled. "Careful planning."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds