Spring Chores and Kristi's Help

She began rocking her hips from side to side, and then looking over her shoulder said, "I still don't see anything."

Chas hooked his thumbs in the waist band of this sweat pants and lifted his ass off the kitchen seat. He then began to slide his sweat pants down over this inflated cock. Suddenly this cock was free from the confines of his pants as he pushed them down to his knees, before sliding his right hand around this hard cock.

Kristi commented "OHHH myyyy lil ole me did that?"

Chas' head slowly nodded up and down as he began stroking his cock staring at my wife.

Letting her dress fall back over her ass, Kristi turned and began walking toward him, and then stopped standing in front of him, said with a smile, "Where's your admission money?"

Chas stared wide eyed as he looked up at my wife. Chas released the grip on his cock which slapped against his belly, and reached for the 10 dollar bill then handed it to Kristi.

She continued to stand between his legs Kristi reached down took the 10 dollars and said with a smile, "Thank ya sir, and enjoy the show."

She Stared at Chas and Chas stared at her while she released another button on her dress, pulled her bra to the side as her full titty came into view.

Still standing between Chas's legs, she brought her fingers up over her erect nipple.

Chas dragged his hand back over his cock and resumed stroking while Kristi fondled and played with her store bought titties. A moan escaped her lips while she watched the young man stroke his cock.

I wondered who was putting the show on for whom at this point. There was fire that was building in Kristi, and she was enjoying being the center of attention. I think it became quite clear to Chas that she not only liked to be watched, but also liked to watch.

Staring at Chas she began to drop, until she was kneeling between his knees. She brought her hands up and laid them on top of Chas's thighs. She slide her hands back and forth over the sweat pant fabric, staring at the cock in front of her, she seemed to pause wrestling with the idea of what she would do, should she really do this? Kristi looked over her shoulder at me and asked, "You really think he is smitten with me?" Then she turned her head back and looked at Chas.

Chas just looked on with a dumbfounded look on his face, and just nodded his head slowly, with a barely audible "Uhhhhh huhhhhh."

Kristi looked up at Chas and said, "Now you listen here, if you tell anyone about this, if I get the sense you told anyone, if I so much as see a smirk from any of the neighbors, your friends or anyone I will have your balls in a vice you understand me? "

Chas just stared, mouth open, but nothing would come out. He struggled to find a way to answer her question. Then his head slowly nodded up and down to confirm he understood.

I watched as I saw her hands begin to slide further up Chas' thigh, now in contact with his skin. Chas stared mouth agape, breathing somewhat labored as Kristi's fingers slid higher up his thigh until her finger tips were at the base of his twitching cock anticipating her next move. Kristi slowly wrapped her hands around his cock.

A gasp escaped Chas' mouth as Kristi began to stroke his cock. Kristi then looked up into Chas's eyes but directed the statement to me, and said, "You're right Nick we should go to the movies more often."

Then she lowered her head and began sucking our neighbor boy's cock.

In between sucks, she would hover over the bulbous head and spit would slide from her lips landing on the head of his cock as she began using the spit as lube, stroking his cock, and then she looked over her shoulder, and said to me, "Honey where's your admission money?" before she slid her lips back over his cock.

Kristi was getting into it now, asking Chas, "You like that, you bad boy? You like this naughty slut sucking and playing with your cock?" before sliding her lips back over his cock.

Chas just nodded his head, never taking his eyes off Kristi. Chas clearly was a big talker, but his actual experience with the young ladies in college was somewhat suspect. This was evident by the way he just sat there staring at my wife, not knowing what to do with his hands, or what to say. He seemed to revel in his good fortune, and hung onto the sides of the kitchen chair for dear life. His mouth just dangled wide open, lost for words, but a moan of pleasure escaped his mouth.

Kristi encouraged by the audible sounds that escaped Chas' mouth, removed her lips from his dick, and began stroking his cock again, being sure to allow saliva to exit her mouth which landed on his shaft.

Then she said, "Yes...that old man was right... I like the idea of strangers' dicks getting hard while they look at me, and yes your mother may be right, and frankly I like that the neighborhood men try to steal looks at me. "

She then leaned down and began sucking on his sack, while she stroked his cock.

A moan escaped Chas's mouth, as Kristi continued to stroke his cock while she licked and sucked on his balls.

Then she let out an "Ohhhh mmmmm" followed by... "and yes, I like the idea of being a naughty slut...mmmmm."

Chas rolled his hips as she stroked his cock and alternated sucking from one ball and then the other.

To my benefit, Kristi lifted her skirt over her full tight ass, exposing her thong covered ass. Her hand quickly found the insides of her panties, pulling her thong to the side; she began fingering her wet pussy, and then she slid her wet finger into her tight little asshole.

I said, "You naughty girl" Before I stood, loosened my belt as I walked toward my sexy ass wife.

I unbuttoned, my jeans and in one motion pulled them down to my ankles, releasing my hard cock, from the confines on my boxer briefs. I gave my cock a couple tugs, admiring the action before me, and then I fell to my knees placed my hands on my wife's ass.

Kristi removed her fingers from her tight little asshole, and I pulled her thong to the side. I lined up my cock and sank it deep into her pussy, with one movement. Kristi took her mouth off of Chas' sack and let out a moan of pleasure.

"Ohhhhh daddy, fuck me."

I began thrusting my dick in and out of her as she met me with matching motion, before she went back to sucking Chas' cock.

Kristi reached back and with her hand in between sucking and stroking Chas' cock, to my benefit again, she began sliding her finger in her pucker asshole. She was really getting into it, and really putting on a show.

Taking her mouth off Chas' cock she continued to stroke his cock while rolling her hips, meeting my thrusts, and then saying, "OHHH daddy, is this what you boys were talking about, while out doing the chores that did not get done last week...?" Looking over her shoulder at me, she went on to say, "You wanted to try and turn on this naughty slut and see if she would suck the neighbor boy's cock, and fuck you while I did it?" And then she went back to sucking on the Chas' cock.

Kristi removed her finger from her asshole, and I replaced it with my thumb. Removing her mouth from Chas' cock, she just lowered her head while continuing to stroke his cock she let out an, "MMMMMMM...Ohhhh daddy fuck me."

Chas was not going to last long; Kristi continued to stroke and sucked his cock, while I fucked her pussy. Chas was white knuckled holding onto the sides of the chair. She continued to stroke his cock and then went back to sucking on his sack.

Her tongue slipped down a bit further until she was rimming the 25 year old's ass.

This was too much for Chas and he let out an "OHHHHH Shhhhittttttt" and his cock began to shoot ropes of cum.

This was not missed on Kristi; she stopped tonguing his ass, and just went back to stroking his cock. Cum continued to fly, landing on his tee shirt and upper thigh.

Chas collapsed letting go of the chair and letting his arms dangled as he slouched in the chair. His breathing was labor, as he struggled to catch his breath.

Kristi had her hands on his thighs, and she rested her head on her arm as she look up into Chas's eyes, mouth fell open, while I continued to hang onto her hips driving my cock in and out of her. Then with an "OHHHHHH" escaping her mouth she reached down and rolled her fingers over her button.

"An OHHHHHH fuck, escaped her mouth and I could feel her pussy tighten on my dick as she let out an "OOOHHHH...I'm cumming.

She immediately, grabbed Chas's cock and began sucking his deflating dick, as muffled moans escaped her cock filled mouth; sucking and licking any cum that remained in his cock.

Hanging onto her hips, I exploded deep in her pussy, letting out an "OHHHHHH fuck... you sexy ass bitch"...

I slipped my cock from my wife pussy, and stood pulling my pants back up.

Kristi then rose from her knees and straightened her dress. Then she looked down at Chas and with her finger she slide it over a glob of cum that landed just above his navel, brought it to her mouth and sucked it off her finger, and said "Going to the movies can be so much fun."

Chas dumbstruck straightened himself up, pulling his sweats back up. "Oh my god, that was amazing Mrs. H... Kristi you are super-hot. What other chores do you need a hand with? I will be over tomorrow?"

Kristi turned to him and said very sternly, "Now Chas, slow your roll, you do remember what I said? So... much as a peep," and then she clenched her hands up into a fist.

Chas, very excitedly said, "Nothing to worry there, nothing at all... your secret... our secret is safe with me ... well with us... not a word I promise."

Then Kristi said, "Well thanks for your help today... you know where the door is, and we'll let you know if we need any more help."

I could see Kristi's fire was still burning; she turned to me adjusted her glasses and rather directly said,

"Nick I will need you for the rest of the afternoon."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds