• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spy Games: Hot in the Suburbs

Spy Games: Hot in the Suburbs

12

This is a continuation of the Spy Games: Home Sweet Home storyline, but it is not necessary to have read the previous stories to enjoy this one. If you want to catch up on the story check out my previous submissions. Enjoy!

Heather's pulse quickened with excitement as she hugged her sister. It had been years since they had seen each other and her sister had changed allot. A year younger then Heather at 24, Karen stood 5'5" tall and had long curly dirty blonde hair. Her sister also possessed blue eyes like Heather. The facial features were similar each possessing a sharp angular chin and small button noses, but their bodies differed greatly.

When Heather had last saw Karen two years ago, she had just had their son Charlie and her body was still puffy from childbearing. Truth is she had never lost all the weight from her 5-year old daughter Nancy. But, now Karen stood in front of her in the doorway wearing tight spandex workout pants and a sports bra looking very slim and extremely tone. With a quick glance however, Heather could tell that her sister's breasts were still swollen and even confined by the tight sports bra looked to be easily D cups, when before she had been similar to Heather as a C cup. As she turned and lead Heather into her family room, Heather could also see her sister's ass was fit but definitely more round and plump then previously.

"Wow, sis I don't see you for a few years and you get a playboy body?" Heather commented teasingly, but genuinely happy for her sister that she was able to get back into shape.

"You like???? I had to put in allot of hours to get this body back." Karen said as she twirled for Heather.

As they entered the Family Room, Heather made eye contact with Kent who was standing in the middle of the room watching her approach. It was late at night, so Kent was dressed in sweats and a tee shirt. She quickly glanced down at his crotch and saw the familiar outline of his dick, bulging against the tight sweat pants. Memories of his hard cock pumping in and out of her last night at Stiletto's made her flush with excitement. She could picture straddling him on the couch, seeing his face as he came in her. She couldn't believe it had happened and knew they had no choice, but she also could not stop thinking about it. Kent had been in her thoughts all day.

She had spent most of the day debriefing with headquarters over the data she had been able to obtain during her spying. She relayed that Abegetti was planning on buying a software program from the Yang Organization to disable a base's security system and secretly steal some weapons. She hadn't been able to find out which base or when, but she had given them enough information to get rolling on their investigation. She had also learned that the mysterious leader of the Yang Organization was someone called Yin. Headquarters was now mining their database for more information on Yin.

Kent's expression did not betray their previous experience as he approached and hugged Heather. "Heather it is great to see you." His hug seemed to linger for a moment and she could feel his cock brush against the bottom of her stomach. As she broke his embrace she saw another person in the back of the Family Room. It was a young male, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in silk boxers and a green "I've been to the Border" tee-shirt. He had a medium build, and resembled Kent greatly.

"Sorry, I thought you were coming later. I should go put some pants on." The young male stated as he approached with his hand extended in an offer to shake.

"You remember my brother John, don't you?" Kent said.

It had been 5 years since she had seen Kent's brother. He was at the hospital when she visited Karen after Nancy was born. He was just a little teenager then, but now he was a very attractive young man. She quickly did the math in her head and realized he must be 19-years old now.

Heather gave him a look like "you have to be kidding" and pushed John's hand aside and embraced him in a hug. "In this family we hug" she stated. His body felt tight and firm as she hugged him. He returned her hug and felt his strong arms wrapped around her body. Her breasts were pressed into his chest as they hugged. Their hug broke and they looked at each other for a moment. "When I last saw you, you were a pimply faced kid, now look at you." Heather confessed.

"That was a while ago I guess. You on the other hand look exactly the same." The tone that John used in his reply gave Heather the impression that looking the same was not a bad thing.

"Well, how about we get you settled, you can get changed and then we can get caught all caught up. I am sure you are tired from your flight." Karen stated as she started motioning Heather towards the upstairs guest room.

After some time Heather came back downstairs dressed in a long nightshirt that her sister had given her for Christmas last year. Underneath she wore red panties and a no bra. She had been in front of Kent and her sister in similar outfits before and had already seen John in his boxers, so she was not worried about modesty especially considering what happened with Kent last night. But, her sister did not know about that.

Downstairs she found John had not changed; he commented that she had already seen him like this anyway. Karen had showered and changed from her workout clothes into a silky blue nightshirt. Her hair was still wet from the shower and her body glistened in a wet sheen. The furniture was set up in the room in a L shape, with the couch in the middle and two recliners on the sides. John and Kent sat in the recliners and Karen joined Heather on couch and sat cross-legged. As they sat talking Heather noticed Karen's shirt had ridden up and was exposing her silky blue panties. From John's angle Heather knew that John could see up Karen's shirt. Heather looked over a John during conversation and caught him staring at her sister's exposed crotch. She looked down and saw a growing bulge in his silk boxers. "Typical horny teenager," she thought.

Looking back at Kent to see if he noticed his brother's leering at his wife and was surprised to see him staring at her breasts. Her nightshirt was tight and it was a little chilly so her nipples were hard and noticeably visible through her shirt. Heather's pussy starting to get wet as she found it exciting to have him staring at her. As her and her sister continued their conversation, Heather pulled her legs up allowing her panties to be exposed to Kent. She soon found his eyes focused on her pussy and the wet spot that she knew had to be there by now. She looked at his crotch and saw he was covering a noticeable erection with his hands.

Across from her, Karen seemingly unwittingly continued to torment John. She would slowly lean over picking up pretzels from the coffee table letting her loosely buttoned top fly open and allow John a good view down her shirt. Heather could clearly see her sister's impressive breasts flowing out of the shirt; she even caught a hint of nipple every now and then. When she looked back over at John, she found a button on his boxers had worked itself loose and from her angle could see the angry red head of his erect penis poking through the hole. He too was doing a poor job of covering his erection with a throw pillow he was resting his arm on.

At one point, Karen jumped up and said she had to show Heather some pictures from her and Kent's cruise to the Bahamas. She went over to their wall unit and bent over to search for the book. Her shirt rode up and exposing her backside to all in the room. Her ass was round, plump and wonderful. Heather had to admit that her sister truly did have a beautiful ass. She looked at John and he looked like he had been struck by lightning.

"Never mind the pictures Karen; I think you are giving the guys here a good show with that ass of yours." Heather joked.

"Oh, they are use to it. I usually walk around in less than this. Poor John here probably sees as much as me as my husband." Karen smiled and gave John a flirtatious wink.

"On that note I think I am going to go to bed." John said as he stood up careful to try and hide his erection with the pillow. "Heather it is good to see you again and I will see you tomorrow."

Soon after John's departure they all decided it was time to go to sleep as the women had busy day lined up and Kent had to go to work. Once in bed Heather masturbated furiously, images of Kent and John flooding through her head as she played with her clit. She couldn't believe how horny she was since last night. She had orgasmed twice before she was able to get to sleep. Her dreams however did not bring her peace as fantasies about Kent, John and surprisingly Karen dominated the night.

The next morning Karen awoke a 6:30 AM. She quickly put on her short elastic white workout shorts and a white sports bra. Karen had said they had a full gym in the basement of the house and she was free to use it. Heather needed to keep up on her conditioning, so she worked out religiously daily. Once she was dressed she made her way to the basement.

As she opened the door to the basement she was surprised to find the lights on and music playing below. When she went down the stairs she was taken aback at what she found. John was lying on the weight bench hurriedly bench pressing a large amount of weight. He wore only tight grey sweat shorts. His muscles rippled as he pushed the weight up and down. He was much more muscular then she had noticed last night and was truly a wonderful sight. He was soaked in sweat and his drenched shorts clung tightly to his crotch. Heather could clearly see the outline of his dick through the shorts. It shook and weaved and he maneuvered the weight around him. She was transfixed as she watched him work out. So much so that she didn't see him stop and notice her staring at his body.

"Come down for a workout?" He questioned. His voice brought her back to attention.

"Uh, yes. You know the daily ritual. Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you, I can come back later when you are done." She said as she started backing up the stairs.

"Don't be silly, there is more then enough room for both of us. Maybe, you can even spot me?"

"It didn't look like you needed any help to me." Heather countered as she went up to the fly weights and picked up some barbells. She put her right leg on the weight bench and started doing curls with her right arm.

John looked at her appraisingly as she worked out. "You have nice form with those and it is obvious you work out allot, how long have you been exercising?"

"About 7 years now. My job as a sales rep can be demanding physically. Allot of time on my feet lugging demo equipment place to place, so I have to keep in shape." She told the familiar lie.

"Well, you certainly are in shape." John said as her roamed her body slowly with his eyes. "Have you ever tried this exercise?" He came up behind her pressing his crotch into her ass. She could feel his semi hard penis rubbing against her ass crack through the flimsy layers they were both wearing. He grabbed her waist with one hand and her arm with the other. He then took her arm moved it in a long circular motion. She could feel the stress of the new exercise working against the muscles on her side.

"No this feels nice." Heather purred.

John let go of her arm and ran his hand up and down the side of her body. "It helps with these muscles right in here." He explained as he caressed the side of her body. His breath tickled her neck as his hands brushed slightly against the side of her breasts. Heather could feel John harden and press harder into her ass. Heather was getting very turned on by the entire event. John was definitely hitting on her, she should be pushing him away but she was so horny the past few days it was starting to affect the decisions she was making.

"You know, I have a good exercise that could help you develop your leg muscles." Heather said breaking their trances.

She turned around and knelt down in front of John her head now inches away from his crotch. "Put you right leg up here on the bench." She explained guiding his leg on to the bench top. "Now with the left foot stand up on your toes and just hold it there until I say stop." John complied and moved onto his toes. After a few seconds of him like this Heather placed her hand on his calf and stroked it lightly. "See how it feels tight in here?" she asked.

"Yes." John replied the strain of the exercise and Heather's flirting stressing him.

Heather then slid her hand high up his leg to his thigh and hamstring. "Can you feel how hard the muscle is up here as well?" She caressed his thigh and hamstring muscles with her hand.

"Yes, very hard." He replied.

Slowly she watched the bulge in his shorts grow just inches from her face. Soon, he was fully erect and straining against his shorts for escape. Heather thought about ripping down his shorts and shoving his hard cock into her mouth. She guessed from the bulge that he was well endowed. Her pussy started to tingle, begging to get fucked by this hot young stud only seconds away. But, Heather restrained herself. She had already screwed her brother-in-law, she couldn't mess with his brother too. "At least not yet" she thought mischievously to herself.

"I think you have had enough of a workout today." Heather stated standing up. "Why don't you go take a cold shower to relax those aching muscles?" She blatantly looked down at his erect penis.

John, looked on in shock as he had obviously been expecting more of a workout from the signs he was getting from Heather. She felt bad for teasing him so, but she needed to get her horniness out of her system and teasing was a better alternative then actually screwing John or Kent again. John let out an audible sigh, turned and walked to the stairs.

"I have to get running anyway. The kids will be up soon and I have to get their breakfast ready." He huffed and went up to take a shower.

Heather had learned last night that John was staying with Kent and Karen while he went to college. He was studying for a degree in Business. He would watch the kids during the day, so Kent and Karen didn't have to take them to daycare, and go to school at night. They gave him some money, free room and board. While Heather thought it was strange that a 19-year old boy would be watching the children, Karen had insisted that he was great with the kids. "He is not Super Nanny, but he is better then a stranger." Karen had explained.

Heather completed her workout, showered and got dressed, once her sister was awake and ready, they went out for a tour of Chicago. Since they were only a few minutes from the city, Karen insisted they go for a tour and go shopping. Little did she know that Heather had been in Chicago dozens of times on CIA missions but, "a little shopping never hurt anyone" she thought. John stayed home and watched the kids, while Kent went to work.

During the day, Heather had fun spending time with her sister. They always had a special bond and it was nice to renew it. Growing up they could always rely on each other and share their inner most thoughts. Over the years, that had changed since Heather had to lie about her job. She regretted lying to her sister, but it came with the territory. But, today it was almost as if no time or distance had separated her and Karen. Karen spoke freely about her children, having John stay with them, her relationship with Kent and several other personal topics. One surprising discussion came while they were shopping in a lingerie store.

"Do you think Kent would like this?" Karen asked as she held up a red lacy teddy.

"I think he would be crazy not to. Besides, Kent always struck me as the horny type. I am sure he would like anything you bought from this store." Heather joked.

"Kent is a horny bastard, but you don't know the half of it." Karen giggled.

"What does that mean?"

"Well, Kent has been extra frisky recently. I don't know if he is bored with me or just wants to spice some things up. We have actually talked about doing a threesome."

"No way, you are kidding me. You are such a little prude, I don't believe it." Heather was shocked her sister would even talk about this with her.

"Some things change you know, I am not a little girl any more. Kent and I have been together for a long time and that might not be such a bad way to spice things up. I just get worried that he would be with someone else and they would steal him from me. I mean he has me a few times a week, what if he is sick of me?" Karen explained as she continued to search through the rack of sexy lingerie.

"Kent would be crazy to be sick of you. I mean look at your body, you look incredible. Besides, if you are worried about Kent being stolen away, why don't you have John be a part of your threesome?" Heather smiled as the jested with her sister.

"Hell, I wouldn't mind that. John is a hottie, isn't he?" Karen giggled and blushed slightly. " I think Kent might have a problem with that though. I think he is hoping for more of Jennifer Aniston then Brad Pitt, if you get my point." Karen paused as if pondering something, but then continued "I have to admit, I have been having a little fun teasing John though, while he is staying with us."

"Is that what that is all about?" Heather questioned. "You walking around in your sexy little night shirt and he was busy checking you out the entire time."

"Yes, it is nice having a hot horny teenager in the house to appreciate your looks. It makes me feel a little better about myself. I think the poor kid is going to have a stroke though, with all the torture I am giving him. He looked like he was ready to explode last night." Both Heather and Karen laughed.

"I tortured him a little myself this morning when he was working out. I think I made his balls so blue that he must have pissed grape juice." Both, ladies were now laughing hysterically. And other shoppers were looking at the curiously as they passed by.


"Don't think I haven't noticed the way that Kent looks at you either. He even admitted to me before that he always had an innocent crush on you." Karen countered once she stopped laughing enough to speak.

"Kent loves you and you know that. We just look so much alike, he envisions having two of us. Hey, that could be your threesome?" Heather suggested jokingly.

"Yeah, you both wish. Why don't we make some purchases here today and tease the hell out of the boys some more over the next few nights? I think Kent might just drop a kidney if you come downstairs wearing this." Karen said holding up a black see-through bra and panty set.

"Sure, but I am not to be held responsible if one of them ends up in the hospital." Both ladies again erupted in laughter.

Heather and Karen spent the entire day in the city and ended up eating dinner there. They did not arrive back home until 10:00 at night. Both exhausted from their day trip, decided it would be best to shower and go to bed early and save their torture for tomorrow night.

After showering Heather got changed into her night shirt and panties. She prepared herself for bed and went downstairs to get some water. One her way back to the guest room she passed Karen and Kent's room. As she passed she heard a moan of passion. Kent and Karen's door was open slightly as she passed by and saw Karen naked on the bed on all fours, with Kent behind her pushing. It took her a second to realize, but from their position Heather could tell they were having anal sex. Heather stopped at the door to watch.

Karen's face was a strange mix of pleasure and pain. Her entire body rippled with each of Kent's push. Her head was raised, but her eyes were closed tightly and sweat streamed down the side of her face. She seemed lost in her world of passion as Kent slid through her. As Kent pushed in a moan would escape her lips "Oh." Kent would slide back out and slowly push back into his wife's ass, "Oh!" Karen silently licked her lips and again slide in and out of her, "Oh!!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spy Games: Hot in the Suburbs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds