• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SR: Hammer Pt. 05

SR: Hammer Pt. 05

The Slut Rose: Hammer, Part 5

"Oh my God... oh my God," Claudia moaned, wiping her sweat and hair from her forehead. "Fuck... that's so good. I can't believe I just did that." She lay back on the pillow as Lauren crawled up beside her and wrapped her in her arms.

"Here... taste your pussy off my tongue," Lauren said as she kissed her, sliding her tongue into Claudia's mouth. "It's so good."

"You're such a good girl," Claudia said, smiling up at her.

"Am I?" Lauren beamed, loving being called that. "Am I your good girl?"

"Yes you are," Claudia kissed her again. "You are so very good... at kissing... and licking... especially my pussy. God, my clit is still throbbing!"

"Mmmm," Lauren said as she slid her hand down between Claudia's legs. Claudia parted them enjoying everything Lauren did to her. Claudia choked her while kissing her, then, holding her face just in front of the young woman's she felt her fingers slide across her clit and into her pussy.

"You're so fucking wet," Lauren moaned as Claudia kissed her again and again. "Your pussy feels so good."

Claudia smiled and grabbed the dropper bottle from the night stand. "You want more?"

Lauren looked at her, uncertain. "I don't know. I'm scared of it."

"Scared?"

"I'm scared of how it makes me feel."

"But I bet you love how it makes you feel, too." Claudia giggled, opened the dropper bottle, and filled the dropper with the clear fluid. Lauren instinctively extended her hand, offering her wrist to the older woman. "Just one more drop," Claudia said, dropping one drop right on her wrist.

Lauren closed her eyes and her head fell backwards as the pleasure flowed through her. She could feel her whole body getting so sensitive, so needy.

"You want more of my pussy?" Claudia asked, giggling. She flipped them over making Lauren fall to her back with Claudia now on top.

"Oh my God... I need it," Lauren moaned, sounding almost addicted. "I want you so fucking bad."

"I like that," Claudia said, moving to her knees and kicking a leg over Lauren. She moved up until the young woman's face was between her legs, then sat downwards, her pussy pressing right against Lauren's mouth.

"God I could fuck you every single day," she moaned as Lauren's tongue swiped over her clit, sending pleasure soaring through her body once again. "Fuck... yes, baby. You eat my pussy so fucking good. Oh God, fuck yes... just like that."

"You taste so good," Lauren said softly, sliding her chin and nose over Claudia's clit for a different sensation. She loved her pussy so much and wanted her body covered with her.

"Oh my God, don't stop," Claudia moaned louder. She'd stopped caring about the other hotel guests at this point, having done this for several days now. "Like that! Just like that!"

Suddenly her body shook violently again, and her pussy gushed into Lauren's once more. She could feel the rush of heat moving through her body, giving her such a sense of pleasure. She moved off of Lauren and settled back in the bed once again, breathing heavily.

Lauren took her in her arms once again and kissed her.

"I... I don't know why I keep doing this," she said. "I need you so badly. It... it scares me."

Claudia smiled at her. "Don't worry so much. Just enjoy it."

*****

Claudia came into the lab just after 5:00pm and both Charles, her husband, and Vince were hard at work. They were trying to determine the chemical structure of the compound so that they could then devise a way to replicate it.

It had been a week and Claudia had completed her tests on the animal subjects with no discernable reaction. Based on her continued time with Lauren, though, she knew that humans had a reaction at least. "Since all the animal trials haven't been fruitful and we know from Vince that it affects humans without any adverse affects, I'd like to gather up a few students to do some low-level tests. See how this affects different people and the different sexes."

Vince looked at the floor, scared. If they found out exactly what this chemical compound did, he wasn't sure what they'd do. Would they report him to the police? Would they just take it for themselves? The idea of them sharing this with him wasn't high on his list. "We don't have to do that, do we?" he asked.

"Of course we do," Claudia said. "That's who's affected by it, right?"

Charles nodded. "We just have to be damn sure this thing doesn't hurt anybody."

"Oh, I agree," Claudia nodded, knowing full well it didn't. She had her own experience with the chemical to know that. Of course, her intense, drug-created liaisons with Lauren weren't known to them. And she intended to keep it that way. "I'm thinking we only need four students, maybe grad students... two men and two women. Then we can give them the drug and ask them some questions about the effects they notice."

Charles nodded. "No offense, but I'd like to interview two of them myself, just to make sure there's no bias."

"Well, I don't want to pull you away from your work," Claudia said nervously. She didn't want Charles to know what this stuff did. This was her cash cow now. And nothing was going to stop her. All she needed to do was figure out how it works and how to replicate it. That was his job, nothing more.

"No, I'll be fine," Charles said. "Anyway, it'll be a nice break from staring at these damn computer screens."

Vince turned away, cursing under his breath. It wouldn't be long now and both of them would know exactly what the drug did. This was NOT working out how he'd hoped. But if he wanted to replicate it, he had no choice.

*****

Three days later, Charles and Claudia had assembled four grad students, two from each of their respective universities. Charles was first slated to interview Ethan, a 24-year-old, blond, athletic guy. He was going to graduate next year and seemed eager to please the professors to aid in that endeavor.

Claudia was first slated to interview Sophia, a 25-year-old, average height woman, who was a little overweight. She was going to graduate in just a few months and hoped that this experiment would help get her a job. Like Lauren, Claudia noticed that Sophia used her clothes to hide her body.

Charles and Claudia each took their clipboards on which were the questions to be asked along with their individual student to a private room. Each was set up with a small table between the professor and the student.

"Right in here, Ethan," Charles said, holding his hand out to let the young man enter first. He closed the door behind them and moved to the table and chairs. "Go ahead and have a seat." Charles slid into his own chair and set the clipboard on the table. "Ok... so you're... 24... male... good health I gather." Ethan nodded. "So... what we're doing is a kind of psychological study using the liquid in this bottle. It's a double-blind study so even I don't know if this is the real drug or a placebo," he lied. "I'm going to put a drop on your wrist and then ask you some questions. Sound good?"

"Yeah... sounds good. Is this something you developed?"

"Yes... I'm working with a pharmaceutical company," Charles said. "But I can't go into any details on that."

"Oh... okay."

Charles opened the bottle and pulled out the dropper. "One... little... drop," he said as Ethan exposed his arm. Charles put the drop right in the center of his wrist. "Ok... now I'll give it a second to work."

They sat there for a moment and Vince saw no change in his demeaner. "Ok... first off, tell me what you feel."

Ethan thought about it for a moment. "Nothing, really."

"You don't feel hot or cold or dizzy...?"

"No. Nothing at all."

"Okay, that's fine," Charles said, jotting down a few notes. "Let's just wait a few more minutes and see if there's any delayed effect."

After ten minutes of talking about classes and Ethan's part-time job, he still reported nothing out of the ordinary.

"Ok... we're done here for now, then," Charles said, standing. He extended his hand and shook Ethan's. "I'll get back with you to see if anything happens later and if we want to do more tests."

"That sounds good," Ethan smiled, walking to the door. "Thanks Professor."

Charles nodded. As the young man left, Charles pushed his chair in and went out the door. Claudia was in another room just down the hall and he thought he'd stop by to see if she was still there. He wondered if maybe this was all some weird joke or something. She probably had the same luck he did. He got to the door and listened. Nothing... but then... there was a loud yell. It sounded very out of place, but didn't sound like a call for help. It was... different.

Charles turned the doorknob and pushed and what he saw made his jaw hit the floor.

"Fuck!" Claudia yelled suddenly. She was in her chair, slightly pulled back from the table, her feet on the table top. The young student she was interviewing was on her knees under the table, obviously giving her cunnilingus. Claudia's legs were bare, her dress slacks thrown across one of the other chairs.

"Oh my God that's good," Claudia said loudly as Charles came up behind her.

"Claud? What...?" he asked, dumbfounded. He'd never witnessed anything so sexually primal. This young woman was really into licking her pussy... and Claudia wasn't doing anything to stop it. In fact, she was encouraging it!

"Oh my God, Charles," Claudia said, surprised. She tried to push the girl off her, tried to get her legs off the table, but Sophia was too strong and too determined. She grabbed around her legs even harder, holding her in place. "I... I don't know what to say," she said, suddenly letting out another deep moan. "Oh... fuck... Charles... get your clothes off. Now!"

Sophia didn't even seem to notice that Charles was in the room. All her attention, all her desire, was focused on Claudia's pussy. And her tongue and mouth were all over it, giving Claudia so much pleasure.

Charles took off his lab coat and unfastened his pants, just as his wife had told him to do. He wasn't sure what this was though... was it just them and he was just supposed to watch? Was he supposed to join in? This was all so overwhelming.

"Fuck I'm cumming," Claudia moaned loudly as she grabbed the girl's head with both her hands. Her body shook as her orgasm overwhelmed her body and Sophia didn't let up until she was done.

"How was that?" Sophia asked at last, sitting back. Then she noticed Charles standing behind her, his slacks half undone. "Oh my God. I want that," she said.

Charles could barely move as Sophia quickly crawled across the floor until she was kneeling in front of him. Her hands grabbed his pants from him, knocking his hands out of the way, and pushed down hard to get them off. He nearly fell as he stepped out of them and Sophia tossed them aside, then quickly did the same with his underwear. They hit the floor just as her lips wrapped around his cock and slid his quickly hardening shaft deep into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" he said, looking at Claudia for an explanation.

She was smiling at him, basking in her post-climax bliss. "This is what the drug does," she said. "I don't understand how yet, but it's... amazing... in the results."

Charles felt Sophia's hands grab his ass, forcing him into her mouth even deeper as she moved his cock in and out of her mouth. "God... she's... she's really into this," he said.

Claudia nodded, smiling. "And will be for a while. Let's have some fun."

*****

The human trials with the four students were completed by the end of the week, with the results that Claudia, at least, had expected. Both of the young women were turned into wanton sluts, having sex until they could barely stand. While the men were not affected at all.

"So... despite Vince's reticence in his experience with the chemical, Charles and I have seen it with our own eyes," Claudia said as the three of them sat around a table in the lab. Vince was looking at his hands, not liking the sound of this at all. "The test subjects were quite... helpful."

"Ok," Vince said, pushing away from the table. "So, now you know. What are you going to do now? Call the cops?"

"The cops?" Charles asked. "Why would we do that?"

"Isn't that thing considered a rape drug or something?"

"Vince," Claudia smiled, "stop worrying. What we now know about the drug doesn't change a thing. We still want to understand and replicate it."

Vince shook his head, not believing what was happening. "You... want to continue?" he asked.

Charles and Claudia looked at each other for a moment, then looked back at him nodding and smiling.

"We think we can market this," Claudia said.

"Are you still in?" Charles asked him.

"Hell yeah!" Vince said excitedly, pulling himself up to the table again.

"Okay then," Charles laughed. "What do you think Claud? How is this drug causing this behavior?"

"So... chemicals in your brain create feelings of desire, pleasure, and connection," she said, giving them a reasonably dumbed down overview. "Dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine help determine if you are initially attracted to someone. Oxytocin and other chemicals help form bonds and reshape your brain when you are in love.

"It appears that lust, attachment, and attraction appear to be distinct but intertwined processes in the brain each mediated by its own neurotransmitters and circuits. These circuits feed on and reinforce each other. Sexual craving is mediated by testosterone and estrogen and has the amygdala as an important center. Attraction is mediated by hormones of stress and reward including dopamine, norepinephrine cortisol and the serotonergic system and has the nucleus accumbens and the ventral tegmental area as key mediators."

Both Vince and Charles looked at her, not understanding what she was saying.

"To put it very simply, in the female subjects, estrogen, serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and norepinephrine were all produced in excess, flooding their brain, and creating a storm of the century effect within their bodies," she said. "There's just no way a person could fight against such a collusion of chemicals in her body. The women were literally flooded with a need to engage in their sexual desires. Any desires they could see."

"And we know that the effects last for about four hours for a single drop," Charles added.

"Exactly," Claudia said. "Now, let me put this to you in economic terms... a single drop contains about 0.05 milliliters of fluid which then equates to about 590 drops per one-ounce bottle. If we sell this at $200 a drop, which really isn't unreasonable given the effects... then we can charge over $100,000 for just a single, one-ounce bottle. And we can certainly sell smaller quantities."

Everyone looked at each other in surprise.

"Per... dropper bottle?" Vince asked, his eyes lighting up as he picked up one of the bottles.

Claudia nodded. "And that's just the beginning. We can put this in candles or other scented products, too. At a reduced dosage, we can also make products that maybe just increase desire and not go overboard on the effects. The sky is the limit."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SR: Hammer Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds