• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 01

St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 01

Moonlight streamed in through a gap in the curtains. A hastily muffled giggle woke Shona from her sleep. Turning round as quietly as she could, she opened her eyes and glanced over to the far side of the room. Straining her eyes against a darkness only dimly penetrated by the light coming in through the window, Shona was just able to make out the shape of not one, but two people occupying her roommate's bed. Once again, Jane had managed to smuggle someone into their dorm. Shona smiled. She'd done the same thing often enough herself.

Fleetingly, as she watched the two figures, one on top of the other, their bodies moving together under the quilt, Shona wondered if she should alert them to the fact that their passion had woken her in the hope that they would invite her to join in. It wouldn't be the first time that the two 18 year old head girls of St. Mary's Sixth Form College had ended up sharing a lover. Realising she was getting turned on watching her friend being on the receiving end of a good fuck, she decided to watch in silence.

As her eyes became accustomed to the near darkness Shona was able pick out more detail. Shona had expected that Jane's 'guest' would be her boyfriend, Matt. She had to stifle a gasp of surprise when she realised that it wasn't. The 'guest' who was screwing her roommate was one of Matt's best friends, the captain of the neighbouring St. Mark's Boys Sixth Form College rugby team, Phil Ross.

It wasn't the fact that Jane was fucking someone other than her boyfriend that shocked Shona, there was nothing new in that and Shona was no more faithful to her own boyfriend, Craig, than Jane was with Matt. What surprised Shona was that just four nights ago, while Jane was in Matt's dorm enjoying an extended celebration of her birthday, Phil had been here, in this very room, doing to her what he was now doing to Jane. At least she hadn't had to keep quiet. Jane was usually very vocal during sex and the fact that she was having to bottle up her passion, trying desperately not to wake her friend as Phil fucked her senseless must have been tearing her up inside. Shona smiled wickedly to herself.

Even from the other side of the room, Shona could hear the soft, squelching sound of her friend's cunt being speared, over and over again by Phil's cock. Her mind drifted back to Friday night and she could almost feel Phil above her, pinning her to the bed as, thrusting hard, he drove his generously proportioned cock repeatedly into her eager cunt.

Shona's pussy throbbed. Her mind filled with images of lust filled passion as her fingers worked their way up the inside of her thighs towards her mound. She bit her lip to hold back a moan as her fingers slipped between the hot, wet folds of her pussy. Pressing them against the entrance, they slid easily into her cunt. Reaching up under her night-shirt with her free hand, Shona began to caress her firm, young breasts as she slowly finger fucked herself with the other.

Feeling a warm glow spread over her as she twisted her fingers inside her cunt and pressed her clit with her thumb, Shona stole another glance over at Jane's bed. The covers had fallen away. Jane was lying on her front, her legs spread wide. Phil was above her, thrusting his cock into her from behind with powerful surges of his hips. Jane's face was a mask of pleasure, overlain with the slightest touch of pain. Her face told Shona, more plainly than words, that Phil's cock, just as it had been on Friday night with her, was now being buried deep in Jane's arse.

Jane was moaning softly as Phil plunged his cock into her back passage. Playing with her nipples underneath her night-shirt, Shona forced a third finger into her cunt. The forcibly muted grunts and moans from the other side of the room fuelled her arousal. "Mmmm," she sighed quietly as the walls of her cunt contracted around her fingers, gripping them tight as she drove them deep inside.

Jane had raised herself onto all fours. Supporting herself with one hand, the other was between her legs, stroking her clit as Phil impaled her arse with his dick. Shona could here the sound of his balls slapping against her friend's enflamed pussy and Jane's hoarse whispers urging him on.

In her mind, Shona's fingers had become a cock that was fucking her relentlessly towards her climax. Whether the cock belonged to Phil, her boyfriend, Craig, or somebody else she didn't care. Keeping a steady pressure on her throbbing clit with her thumb, Shona's breathing deepened. As her pulse quickened she had to fight the urge to writhe with pleasure, desperate not to alert the oblivious Phil and Jane to her presence.

Jane's moans began to increase in volume, adding to Shona's arousal. Phil's breathing was becoming increasingly laboured. The pressure within Shona mounted as she struggled to deny her body the release it craved.

With a muffled "Oooh!" of pleasure, Jane fell forward onto the bed. Phil collapsed on top of her, his hips still thrusting of their own volition. Shona drove her fingers deep into her cunt, biting her lip to prevent the lust fuelled moan that would have betrayed her. She wanted to cry out but couldn't. Her back started to arch and she forced herself to remain still as her orgasm washed over her. Her restraint made the sensations even more painfully intense, bringing tears to her eyes as powerful contractions spread from her womb to engulf her.

Time passed as Shona let her body relax. She sensed rather than saw Phil rise from Jane's bed and begin to pull on his clothes. Still feigning sleep, she watched as he quietly made his way to the window. Stealthily pulling it open, Phil climbed onto the sill and eased himself out through the gap onto the ledge outside. Moments later, Jane rose and walked, naked, across the room to the window.

Shona stole a glance at her roommate, her body illuminated in the moonlight as she reached out to close the window. It was a body that Shona knew well, having explored every inch of it lovingly with her fingers and tongue on many occasions. As Jane pulled the curtains closed and turned to make her way back to bed, Shona opened her eyes fully and smiled. "Mmmm," she purred, "I enjoyed that."

Jane froze as Shona sat up and stretched. "Y... you were awake?" she stammered in surprise.

"Uh huh," said Shona, "and I watched everything. He's pretty good isn't he? Phil, I mean."

"You haven't?"

"I most certainly have," announced Shona smugly, "last Friday night, right here in this very bed, while you were celebrating with Matt. I gave him an 8 for ability and a 10 for stamina."

Jane laughed, "Well, yes, I suppose. He's not very good with his tongue though."

Shona thought about it. "You're right," she said, "but with a cock like that, who cares?"

They both laughed. "True," said Jane as she sat down on the edge of Shona's bed. "Oooh!" she cried and wriggled, trying to find a comfortable position.

"Tender?" enquired Shona.

"Just a bit," admitted Jane.

"Never mind," said Shona consolingly, putting her arm around her friend, "my arse hurt like hell afterwards. It'll be better in a couple of days."

"I thought you'd been walking a little gingerly," remarked Jane coyly, "now I know why."

"Mmmm," replied Shona dreamily,

"Shona...?" enquired Jane.

"Yes...?"

"I'm still horny."

"Me too!" was Shona's emphatic response. The words were barely out of her mouth before Jane began tugging at her night-shirt, pulling it off over Shona's head. Shona moved into her friend's embrace as their lips pressed together, their tongues exploring each others' mouths.

"Mmmm, Shona," purred Jane, briefly removing her lips from Shona's as she reached up to caress her friend's breasts. She lowered her head and began to flick her tongue over Shona's nipples. Shona moaned softly in response as her roommate's touch rekindled her desire.

"Oh Jane!" sighed Shona, "suck them! Suck my tits!" Jane sucked Shona's left nipple deep into her mouth. "Yessss!" cried Shona as she ran her fingers up the inside of her friend's thigh, coating them in the warm stickiness of Phil's cum as it trickled out of Jane's body. Shona quickly found the entrance to Jane's cunt and, without any hesitation, she slipped two fingers into the warm wet confines of her recently fucked pussy. Jane responded by biting on Shona's nipple. "Ow!" exclaimed Shona and she pressed her thumb firmly against Jane's clit.

As Shona drove her fingers in and out of her friend's cunt she felt Jane's fingers press into the folds of her own pussy. She spread her legs and moaned as Jane slid two fingers inside her.

Jane gave Shona's nipple one final suck then pressed her lips against those of her roommate. Their tongues twined in each others' mouths as they drove their fingers in and out of each others' cunts. Their passion mounted quickly as they pleasured each other with their fingers, thrusting them deep inside each others' bodies as their desire rose higher and higher.

Jane broke away. "I need your mouth on my pussy!" she exclaimed, staring longingly into her friend's deep green eyes, her voice hoarse with with lust. Shona slipped her fingers from Jane's cunt and raised them to her lips. "Mmmm," she murmured as she lay back, licking Jane's juices from her fingers.

Jane quickly straddled Shona's head, her cum streaked thighs on either side of her face. Shona's tongue darted out and slipped between Jane's moist labia. "Yesss!" cried Jane as she leaned forward, pressing her mouth against Shona's pussy. She sucked on Shona's clit as her friend's tongue darted in and out of her warm, wet hole.

The girls feasted on each other, drawing on their long experience of intimacy to drive each other wild. Their tongues explored every fold of each others' pussies. Their mouths sucked hungrily on each others' clits. Shona was intoxicated by the mixture of Phil's cum and her friend's juices as they flowed into her mouth.

Jane sat up, grinding her mound against Shona's mouth. She reached up to squeeze and caress her breasts, teasing her nipples with her fingers. "Yessss!" she moaned as she rode he friend's face, "Oh fuck, Shona. Harder! Harder!" Shona sucked hard on Jane's clit, drawing it deep into her mouth and flicking the tip roughly with her tongue. "Oh yes! Don't stop!" urged Jane as she felt the first stirrings of her impending orgasm.

Humming softly as she sucked on her roommate's clit, Shona reached up and pressed the tip of one finger against the puckered entrance of Jane's tight rear hole. "Ooooh, mmmm!" sighed Jane as the finger slid into her back passage. Her body began to shake, her hips bucked as her orgasm awoke sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Shona continued to lick, each touch of her tongue on her friend's enflamed clit caused Jane's body to shudder violently. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yesssss!" cried Jane as the intensity of her climax mounted higher and higher. She tugged on her nipples with her fingers. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot through her. Finally, unable to take any more, Jane collapsed forward on top of Shona, breathing hard as she let the energy of her violent release dissipate.

She lay there for a while, letting her body recover as Shona's hands lovingly caressed her. Finally she got up, sitting next to Shona she smiled at her and said, "Fuck, that was good." Before Shona could reply, Jane leant forward and kissed her, tasting herself on her friend's lips. "Your turn now," she whispered softly to Shona, then began to kiss her way down her roommate's body.

Shona felt a thrill of anticipation as Jane's mouth worked its way inexorably towards its goal. Jane wasted no time teasing her friend. She knew exactly what Shona needed. Her tongue flicked out and licked along the length of Shona's slit. "Oh Jane!" moaned Shona as her roommate's tongue began its exploration of her pussy. She reached down. Running her fingers through Jane's long blonde hair, she pushed her friend's face firmly against her.

Jane's tongue darted in and out of the opening of Shona's cunt. Shona's juices flowed into her hungry mouth. Jane reached up to squeeze Shona's breasts, pressing them firmly together as her mouth feasted on her pussy. "Yess!" purred Shona, "Squeeze them! Oh yes! Oh Jane! Oh mmmm!" Jane flicked her tongue over Shona's clit then sucked each of her labia into her mouth, running her tongue along their edge.

Shona began to writhe on the bed as she surrendered herself to her friend's touch. Her body felt as if it was on fire as Jane used every trick she knew to drive her wild. "Oh God! That's it! Eat me!" she cried as Jane's mouth devoured her most intimate flesh.

Jane sucked Shona's clit into her mouth and started to hum softly. The response was immediate. With a triumphant, "Yes!" of pleasure, Shona's back arched, lifting her bum off the bed, as her climax claimed her. Jane's tongue flicked lightly over Shona's clit causing her to flinch with every touch. Shona's head tossed from side to side as she let the breaking waves of her orgasm wash over her. She fought hard to hold on until she could take no more and, reluctantly, pleaded with her friend to stop.

Jane wriggled her way back up the bed. Shona looked deep into her friend's ice blue eyes, "Thank you!" she whispered as they took each other in their arms.

Jane kissed her lightly. "My pleasure," she replied.

"Stay with me," begged Shona.

"Always," replied Jane.

Shona pulled the quit up around them. Lying on their sides, their bodies pressed firmly together, the friends quickly fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds