• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stalker Surprise

Stalker Surprise

A short story for Carol...

It's late and you're walking between bars in Downtown, not a thing you'd normally do but the friends you came with took off and you didn't understand what they said when they left. So here you are - all dressed up, short dress, heels... looking fine - walking alone after dark...

He's been watching you since you entered the bar. He was drawn to you for some reason - your smile... your body - no explanation for it. He saw your friends leave and you still there... talking, having a good time. And then it was time to go for you. He trails behind you watching you walk... his lust building. He had to have you...

The lights are off further down the street. You haven't found your friends and you notice a man behind you. He seems to be following you. Feeling nervous... you walk a little faster. He does too. It's dark out.... The street lamps are shot... no real light. You stop for a minute to get your bearings... And you feel a man's hands on your arms... Grabbing you roughly... Pulling you away from the street. You want to scream but then something covers your mouth... and you pass out...

Sometime later, you wake up. It's dark and you feel stiff. "Where am I," you wonder... as you notice that you're bound spread eagle to a bed. Worse, you're only covered by a sheet... The tight bonds biting into your wrists and ankles... Moving makes it worse... A door opens and you squint... staring into the blinding light... You can only make out shadows... It's a big man at the door... He doesn't speak...

"Let me go, you bastard! You can't keep me here..." The words die in your throat as you notice the wicked knife he carries...

"Play with me... and I'll make this the most wonderful night you've known... Otherwise..." He moves the knife...

Scared now... You feel the bite of the ropes more fully... as the man comes to you and pulls off the sheet exposing you to the air... Cold... a shock runs through you ... straight to your groin... You start to get wet... His hands trailing up and down your body... You struggle against the bonds... not speaking... fearing what will happen.

His hands start at your neck... running his fingertips along your collarbone to your hairline... it tickles and is exciting... you haven't been touched in this way in a long time... his hand moves downward... circling your left breast. Swirling around the cleft of your breast... circling toward your nipple. It stands at attention against your will. Your body wants to be touched. You bite your lip and struggle more feebly as your pussy gets wetter... glistening. He pinches your nipple! You jerk... like being shocked with a live wire! He moves his head to your breasts and takes the waiting nipple into his mouth...

You moan under your breath... as he bites it lightly but with increasing vigor. He moves his teeth back and forth across the nipple. Kissing it...licking it...sucking like life itself depends on it... Your hips begin to move a little... you want something to grind against... but tied as you are the frustration mounts...

While he kisses the favored nipple, his hands move southward, brushing against your skin...barely touching you... teasing the skin... raising Goosebumps... steadily southward down your body he goes... till he brushes your pubic hair... once again the jerk and a louder moan... this time wanton and willing... his fingers trailing down further... moving in circles through your pubic hair... each time close towards your pussy... not touching it - just tracing through the hair - driving you insane... your hips flexing... trying to rub against his strong rough hands. You can't! You feel how wet... how slick your pussy is. How it's begging to be touched. You shift your legs... trying to press them together... to rub yourself against something... anything to fill this void...

Finally, he gives in... moving his hand down to touch you. As soon as his fingers touch you... not even inside you... as soon as he touches your wetness, you begin to cum...quivering and shaking... crying out. He pushes his thick fingers into you... filling you... your pussy drawing in tight on his fingers as you continue to cum. You feel like he is everything as he starts to move his fingers in and out of you... you can't think of anything else! Just the rhythm of his fingers... the way he's touching you... your moans... how much you love this feeling... you don't even notice him grabbing his fat cock in his hand... stroking it...

His hand inside of you moving faster... making it hard to think, hard to do anything but thrash against the bonds and moan... then he stops. Your eyes snap open! Looking around as best you can, you see him there with his cock in his hand... your eyes widen... it's thick! He's stroking it slowly... precum forming on the tip... lubing his strokes... you remember what's happening now! The fear overwhelming your lust, you look around and when you turn back to him... he's gone!

Frantically you scan the room and you see him again. He's taking off his clothes... revealing a powerful, muscular body.... And he turns to you... his cock standing at attention. He moves to the edge of the bed down at your feet. And stares at your dripping pussy... the intensity of his gaze makes you afraid and wet at the same time. He moves onto the edge of the bed like a lion after his prey - all sinuous power. He moves further up your body... you feel him moving between your legs... his face above yours now... his cock resting against your leg...

He smiles at you, whispering "I'm gonna fuck you, and make you like it..." as his cock buries itself in you, his balls resting against your ass! YOU SCREAM! So DEEP! He starts moving in and out of you like a piston. One hand holding him up, the other rubbing your clit while he pumps in and out of you. You bite your lip to stop the moans coming up from within you. You won't give him the satisfaction! But your body is betraying you... your hips moving with his rhythm, your pussy getting wetter and beginning to tighten on his cock. As he begins to pump slower more in tune with you, you start to moan... His eyes bore into you. You look back for a moment and then squeeze them tight as an orgasm erupts within you! Unable to hold back any longer, you moan... whispering "I'm... I'm c-cumming... don't stop..."

His face is twisting like he's in pain... he doesn't stop. Moving faster in you... your pussy holding on to his cock... you feel the orgasm running you over like a diesel... he clutches on to you, continuing to pump... wave after wave of ecstasy washing over you... he pants, "I'm gonna cum..."

You want him to! You want him to fill you up with cum... to fill your insides... you continue to grip him as he explodes within you... you feel like there are gallons on him in you... it's running out of your sopping pussy down your thighs... onto the bed... He pumps you for a minute or two longer and relaxes on top of you... his cock buried within you as you finally relax completely...

Hours later... You wake up and take stock of your injuries... a few rope burns, bruises all over... a soreness between your legs that won't go away any time soon... You smile. He walks back in to the room and asks you what you want for breakfast. You tell your boyfriend that he's the only thing you want... but not for a while! He climbs up into the bed and the two of you go to sleep in each other's arms...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stalker Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds