• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Trek: Enterprise To Boldly Go

Star Trek: Enterprise To Boldly Go

12

This was written in response to a request by loves_sg1

Hayes looked at Reed, skin glistening with sweat, body taut and sleek, movements graceful, poised as if ready to pounce. Then Reed did pounce, Hayes groaning as his aching erection was surrounded by wet heat and suction. He watched the naked body between his spread thighs move with flexibility and stamina. He stared as toned muscles flexed and relaxed and the younger man moved sinuously. The movements on his shaft increased and Hayes panted as he felt himself hurtle towards completion. With a moan, and Malcolm's name on his lips, Hayes came hard, shuddering through his climax.

As his body relaxed, he gave a sound of impatient malcontent. As much as Malcolm Reed featured in every one of Jay's increasingly lurid fantasies, he was still to experience the reality of the younger man in his arms or in his bed. He cleansed himself perfunctorily with the nearby towel. He was certain that the attraction he felt for Malcolm was returned even though neither gave any obvious signs of desire. He was equally sure that it was not just lust that fuelled him. Slowly but surely grudging respect had become abiding admiration. Concern for a fellow officer had become brotherly affection and, somewhere, somehow, Jay knew it had become more.

He was due to board 'Enterprise' the next day. He knew he had to face Malcolm. If he was wrong about the younger man, then so be it. However, the older man was quite certain he was right.

****

Hayes stared entranced as a bare-chested Reed performed a series of manoeuvres that caused the revealed muscles to ripple with power. Hayes could feel himself harden and licked his now dry lips. He envied each drop of sweat that clung to the body he desired. If he had his wish, he would throw Reed to the floor, tear off the sweat-pants and lick every millimetre of skin. Suddenly aware of Reed's questioning gaze, Hayes, squared his shoulders and moved forward.

Hayes had prepared a speech but as he came close to the younger man the words seemed to evaporate from his mind from the heat of the half-naked body. He inhaled deeply, scenting Malcolm. He took another step closer, his eyes devouring the younger man, oblivious to anything other than the ever-growing hunger he felt.

"Hayes..." Reed began but the rest of his words were lost when the older man's mouth closed over his. His gasp allowed an agile tongue to delve inside as strong arms pulled him to a powerful chest.

For a few seconds, Hayes was in paradise as he held Reed's body and plundered his mouth. Then he gave a grunt of shock and pain as Reed's foot stamped down hard on his and he was roughly shoved away.

"How dare you molest me in that way," Reed blazed, eyes glittering angrily.

"Molest you?" Hayes retorted, equally angrily. He had felt Reed relax into his kiss before he had been pushed away. "You wanted it."

"I. Did. Not." Reed emphasised each word, taking another step away.

The movement caused Hayes' eyes to drop lower and he growled as he saw the bulge at Reed's groin. The younger man wanted him every bit as Hayes wanted Reed. He had no intention of letting his prey elude him now.

"Your lips say one thing, but your body betrays you, Reed," Hayes rasped. The only reply was a shake of Reed's head as another step backwards was taken. "You want me," Hayes continued. He took two swift steps forward to keep Malcolm close.

The attempted push was anticipated and easily blocked, but before he could register what was happening, they were caught up in a repetition of their first fight. Then Hayes had been motivated by the desire to prove he was the better man, now as they circled, lunged and parried, he was determined to make Reed confess his desire.

Finally they tumbled to the floor, Hayes using every trick he knew to defeat the younger man. He grinned victoriously as he sat astride Reed's hips, grinding his erection into matching hardness.

"I told you," he panted. "You want me."

"Please, stop."

The raw sound permeated Hayes primal lust-haze and he looked down at the restrained body beneath him. Reed was crying, silent tears glinted on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Hayes said instantly contrite. Tears were the last thing he had expected. "I'm sorry," he repeated.

"Why?" Reed husked, forcing the word from a throat constricted by unshed tears.

"Because I believed you felt the same as I did. I'm trained to see and read even subliminal body language. I thought that perhaps I had hidden my desire for you too well. I hoped that once I was willing to show I wanted you, you would stop trying to hide your desire for me. Was I so wrong?" Hayes asked on an anguished whisper.

"You know I was an Eagle Scout?" Reed asked.

Hayes nodded, not understanding the reason for the question, but wanting Malcolm to explain in his own way.

"Twenty eight medals," Reed added bitterly. "Never a word of praise from my father, not one. I couldn't go to sea. I ...couldn't. So I joined Starfleet. He made his disappointment in me quite clear and I've never been able to get any commendation from him despite all I've done and achieved. His other expectation was an heir, a male heir to carry on the name and tradition. So I...I tried. I tried to find a woman that I felt something more than friendship for. I tried to subdue, subjugate to ignore every instinct that drove me to look at a man. I've never...never even kissed a man till now. Until you. I can't, won't, be a buddyfuck."

The last of the words were a barely there whisper and Hayes felt a mix of sorrow and anger flow through him. Yet despite the fact that Malcolm could now have effortlessly flipped him from astride his body, the younger man remained unmoving beneath him. It gave Hayes one last hope. He looked down, but Malcolm's face was averted.

"Look at me, Malcolm," he said. When they were looking each other in the eye, Hayes spoke again. "If I were looking for an itch to be scratched or a quick, unemotional fuck, there are people I could go to. I'm looking for more than that. I thought we could have more than that. I was willing to come and lay myself bare to you because I want the emotional tie. It was never my intention to hurt you Malcolm. So here's what's going to happen. I'm going back to my cabin and you are going to yours. I will not approach you again or mention what has passed between us. If you want me, come to me, otherwise we stay just friends. The choice is yours. I won't put myself in a battle with your father for your affection. But if you give yourself to me, I will fight with everything I am and all that I have to keep you, to care for you and to show you how special, and how loved, you are."

With a fluid movement, Hayes had them standing. His hands rested lightly on Malcolm's shoulders. His thumbs rubbed softly in a gesture that was intimate yet casual, possessive yet unrestrictive.

"Hayes," Malcolm began, then stopped, unsure what to say. He opted for letting actions speak. He leant forward, letting his lips brush those of the older man. When Hayes did not move, Reed boldly stepped forward, ignoring the tremors coursing through him as he wrapped his arms around powerful shoulders and kissed harder. A sound of pained-pleasure escaped him as his tongue pushed into Hayes mouth. As they parted, gasping lightly, Hayes stepped away from him.

"I want you have thought with this," Hayes smiled, tapping Reed's temple. "And with this," he added, laying his hand over Malcolm's heart. "If I have you, it's not a one-time thing for me. I have had those and could continue to have them aplenty. I want loyalty, fidelity, I want love." He pressed a brief kiss to Malcolm's kiss-swollen lips and, turning sharply on his heel, marched from the gym. He did not look back, using every ounce of his self-control to resist the desire to turn and the screams of denial from his heart. The decision had to be Malcolm's. There was no more he could do.

****

As Hayes approached his cabin, he gave a growl of anger. One of his men stood there, clearly about to signal his arrival.

"What is it?" he asked tersely.

"Sorry, Sir," the MACO said. "You've been recalled. We're going on another mission. We have to report back to HQ immediately. I have a shuttle ready. I have already advised Captain Archer."

"Give me a minute," Hayes ordered as he entered his cabin.

It took seconds to get his things together. Then he stopped and pulled a sheet of paper and a pen from his person possessions. Letter writing was now regarded as an art and one Hayes enjoyed. Hayes kept a small supply to indulge in when contacting his loved ones in a more personal way. He stared at the sheet and began to write in neat, precise copperplate.

'Malcolm,

So sorry I have to leave unexpectedly. I meant everything I said. I have an added reason to come back safely. Take care.

Jay'

He hoped it said enough. He folded it and sealed it in an envelope. Exiting the cabin, he gave the envelope to the MACO.

"Take this to Captain Archer and ask him to present it to Lieutenant Reed with my personal compliments. I'll be in the shuttle. Why are you still here?" he added, dropping his voice in timbre as the MACO stared at the letter.

"On my way, Sir," he said, immediately heading away.

Hayes sighed. Perhaps the added gesture would count. His heart heavy, he schooled his features into neutrality and began to stride to the shuttle hangar. By the time he reached there he would be the ultra-efficient Major Hayes. Everything else would have to wait.

****

Jay moved slowly around his living quarters. He had the lighting deliberately dimmed. It suited his dark, sombre mood. He had been fortunate his injuries had not been worse. Battered and bruised, he had been discharged to recuperate at home for a week before needing to be re-evaluated for fitness. If he was honest, it was not the injury to his body that had him so lacklustre and depressed. He had sent a message to Malcolm to advise he was back and had not received a reply. As much as he intended to honour his promise to the younger man, his heart was heavy.

A knock at his door had him shuffle over, a frown marring his handsome features as he opened it ready to chase anyone intending to 'cheer him up'. Instead he stood, open-mouthed.

Malcolm.

Malcolm was standing there.

Holding a bag.

Malcolm was standing there holding a bag.

"May I come in?"

For a second, all Jay's intelligence seemed to have deserted him and then he was stepping back, inviting the younger man into his home.

"You didn't call me back," he said, the words spilling unbidden from his lips.

"I wanted to surprise you," Malcolm replied. "I hoped to have been there to bring you home," he added with a wry smile.

"Then you made a decision?" Jay asked, his heart lifting marginally. Surely Malcolm would not be so cruel as to raise his hopes to simply crush them.

"I made a decision before knowing you had left 'Enterprise'," Malcolm sighed. "I came after you but you'd already gone. For a minute I thought all you'd said were lies, but I knew in my heart you were more honest, more honourable. Then Archer gave me your note and I knew I'd been right. Right to finally trust my heart and my feelings and I was so sorry I'd missed you."

"You did?" Jay husked, moving closer, his eyes bright with hope and hunger.

"Why condemn both myself and another to a loveless marriage out of a misguided sense of duty. I still wouldn't earn any commendation from my father and any children would have his expectations drilled into them from infancy. I knew I was attracted to you, wanted you, from the first and I came to you too late. Finding you gone before I had a chance to tell you I felt the same made me realise you have to seize the moment. You never know how fleeting love and happiness might be."

"Carpe diem," Jay whispered, just millimetres from the object of his desire, of his love.

"I want to know love, Jay. Please," Malcolm whispered. Arms found their way around his waist and his body was crushed against Jay's chest. He opened his mouth to say something more but was silenced by the lips pressing eagerly against his own. He moaned at the feel of Jay's tongue as it pushed into his mouth. Hands scrabbled at his back and pulled his shirt up to stroke bare skin. He was pressed against a wall, the hands cushioning him and then they moved lower to cup his backside. His legs instinctively wrapped around Jay's hips.

"Touch me, please," Malcolm pleaded, desperate for an intimate, loving caress.

Their bodies ground frantically together and each cried out at the feeling of the other's hard need. Jay lowered Malcolm to the ground and stepped back.

"Take off your clothes, Malcolm. I want to see you."

Jay's voice was a low, gravely husk that sent shock waves to Malcolm's stiff flesh. Suddenly self conscious the younger man licked his lips and leant back against the wall. His hands went to his shirt.

"I want to see you, too," Malcolm whispered.

They both dropped their shirts. Malcolm's hearing seemed hypersensitive in the semi-darkness and the sound of Jay throwing his pants carelessly aside made him shudder in anticipation. He hurriedly removed his own pants and stood naked against the wall. He felt the heat from Jay's body as the older man approached and stopped just short of touching him. He opened his eyes and feasted his eyes upon the man he loved. Everything about Jay was hard muscle and sculptured, masculine beauty. Malcolm could no longer resist the urge to reach out to him.

He found himself mapping the planes of the powerful chest before him with his fingertips. He had never touched a man this intimately. The semi-darkness made it that much more arousing. He felt as if there was a banquet before him and all he had was touch to guide him. His fingers grazed over hardened nipples and he traced their shape, revelling in the hitch he heard to Jay's breathing. Curiosity overwhelmed him. A hand dropped lower to find the eager, hardened flesh that rose proudly from between the older man's legs.

Jay reached for Malcolm and brought them closer together as the younger man continued to fondle him. The touches were hesitant with just a hint of the need Jay knew was coursing through Malcolm's body. The thought of knowing and claiming the man before him in a way none had before or would again had a primal part of Jay wanting to throw Reed to the floor and thoroughly ravish him. The touches were growing bolder with each passing second and Jay intended showing him all that two men could do to show their love for one another.

"Wait," he growled.

Malcolm withdrew his hand, fearing he had trespassed in some way.

"I'm sorry."

Jay kissed him softly, nuzzling at him as he stroked up and down Malcolm's back and flanks.

"Don't apologise. I loved the way you were touching me. I just want to make this more comfortable for both of us. Come with me."

Malcolm let Jay lead him unresistingly to the bedroom. A flicker of hesitancy and then he was approaching the bed.

"Come here, Malcolm," Jay husked, his voice dropping even lower in timbre now he was so close to getting the younger man where he had dreamt of seeing him, of loving him.

With a shudder at the raw sound from the older man, Malcolm looked at Jay. He was lying with his hand reaching out as if beseeching Malcolm to join him. Seeing Jay naked, hard and wanting him was an image he would keep for the rest of his life and warm him on those cold, lonely occasions when the other man would not be there. He stretched out to connect their hands and let the older man to draw him down onto the bed.

"You're shivering. Are you still alright with this?" Jay wrapped his arms around Malcolm and rolled him so that he was covered.

"Yes, fine just," Malcolm stopped and sighed. He gave a smile. "Just nervous. I want this to be good for you, Jay."

"You're here in my arms. I would be content with this but there's so much more I could show you, sweetheart." The primitive within the civilised man roared silently as Malcolm nodded and relaxed against him. "You don't need to be, nervous," he whispered. "I'll take care of you, Malcolm, always."

Their lips met and Malcolm relaxed into the embrace. He was lost. For so long he had needed to be self-sufficient, controlled, strong for others, but now there was someone to care for him. He could finally stop having to be strong. Not having a lot of experience with women, or any men, made him self-conscious. But based on the way Jay was kissing him, rubbing sinuously over him, drawing him under his body, it did not seem to matter to the older man. Like everything else new, he decided that going with his instincts would be the best way to proceed.

Jay made a low, rumbling sound of pleasure as his erection brushed against Malcolm's thigh. He moved between the young man's legs, pushing them out so that he was cradled against answering hardness. He felt the almost subliminal way Malcolm's body relaxed and he knew the younger man had ceded to him. He pushed Malcolm's arms up over his head, pinning them in place with one hand. Both men knew it was a hold Malcolm could easily break if he wanted. But Jay comprehended that Malcolm had given control to him and the trusting gesture from the younger man spoke volumes of the love that was already between them.

Looking down, Jay was treated to the sight of Malcolm, head arched, arms corded as the younger man flexed his muscles against Jay's grip without truly testing the hold. With a feral grin, Jay mouthed at one exposed armpit them the other. The passionate groan spurred him on to lick and nip at the vulnerable flesh.

"Oh, yeah, you like that," Jay husked, making it a statement not a question. "You make me so hard. Seeing you, touching you. You want to come, sweetheart?"

Jay's hips were grinding down against the younger man and their shafts slid with aching closeness. Hayes grinned as Malcolm nodded. He reached between them and, taking both erections in one large hand, began to stroke.

"Let me hear how you like it, want to hear you come. Give it to me, lover."

"That feels so good," Malcolm whispered. He had never given reign to pleasure before. All his orgasms had been almost furtive, something to hide, a weakness. Now he was being shown how much pleasure they could give, how sharing this could make him stronger. He knew he was almost at his zenith, stars danced behind his closed lids, his breath came in shallow pants and the pressure was almost more than he could bear.

"Let me hear you scream, Malcolm. Show me how you feel."

The older man's voice was a command Malcolm's could not disobey. His body shuddered violently, almost dislodging Jay. He came hard, spilling himself over Jay's hand and his own chest as he screamed out his release

"You're so beautiful when you come," Jay husked through clenched teeth. He had somehow resisted his own body's demand for completion to watch the younger man. His head tipped back and with a shout of Malcolm's name, Jay's body shook as he found his release.

The hot, creamy fluid hit Malcolm in the chest and mingled with his own essence. He ran his hand up to his nipples, smearing it across his torso. He stared mesmerised as Jay caught hold of his hand and drew it to his mouth, sensually licking each digit slowly. His fingers were trailed back through their combined seed and this time Jay offered the delicacy to Malcolm. Opening his mouth he took the offering, licking his own fingers clean.

If Jay had not come just seconds previously, he knew he would have gotten hard just watching the innocence in front of him as Malcolm tasted their merged release. He smiled tenderly at the shy look from the younger man. It was obvious Malcolm had never done anything so blatantly carnal before. Jay could feel himself twitch was anticipation. He had never been with such a novice, such an innocent, with a virgin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Trek: Enterprise To Boldly Go

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds