• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Trek: Klingon Love Ch. 02

Star Trek: Klingon Love Ch. 02

Kylie sighed and sipped the glass of water to her right. She was almost completely absorbed in her work, several padds scattered in front of her on her desk. She was so entranced by the cryptography and intelligence before her that she had lost all track of time, practically.

q'vort chimed the door. He wanted to bring Kylie to the holodeck. And he wanted her in her uniform.

Kylie jumped, then closed her eyes and caught her breath- and the padd that flew out of her hand. She cleared her throat, "Come!" She called as she slid the padds into her security drawer.

q'vort walked in. "Come with me Kylie."

Kylie blinked, grinned, and rose from her chair, "You're so commanding tonight...I can only hope that means you've come to relieve my stress from the work I have absorbed myself into all day...." She asked, a hint of suggestion in her voice as she walked toward him.

"Yes, I do. " He placed his hand on her back and guided her to the lift. "Tonight, I want to take you somewhere exotic."

Kylie laughed as she was steered into the turbolift, "Oh really? Should I have dressed in something other than my uniform?"

"The uniform is perfect. But I can't predict how long you will be in it." He said with a grin as he entered his destination into the computer.

"Oooo...I like it already." Kylie said with a grin.

q'vort placed his hand on her ass, as they rode.

Kylie grinned even wider and turned around to face him. She reached up and pulled his face down for a teasing kiss before the turbolift stopped. When it did, she stepped back away and moved out of the lift.

"Computer run q'vort alpha bravo." He watched as the doors open. "Right this way."

Kylie sighed and then stepped through. She walked onto the bridge of the Katana, and blinked, then turned around, "Uh....the bridge?"

"It reminds me of the time we made love on the nightshift, in the briefing room. But in this simulation I am the Captain and you are the lowly Lt." He kissed her and guided her in.

"Oh re-" She was cut off as he kissed her and let herself be led onto the bridge. "So what do you want me to do, Captain?" She whispered in his ear, not wanting to push back from him.

"Inspection. Stand in front of my chair and wait for my orders. I am going to inspect you. This is the only way for a promotion."

He sat down and watched her.

Kylie smiled and raised an eyebrow, but did as she was told. She crossed her arms and stood in front of the Captain's chair where q'vort sat and...waited.

q'vort got up and inspected her uniform. "This uniform is not properly worn. Strip."

"Yes sir..." Kylie replied as she looked down to slowly unzip the front of her flight suit. She stopped, then bent down to remove her boots first, her back arched and legs straight so her ass stuck out a bit. She took her time doing the boots, then straightened back up and continued to slowly unzip the flight suit.

"Continue. And as soon as every article of clothing is removed, stand at attention." He sat down and tried to play the part but he wanted to make her scream.

It took Kylie (purposely) several minutes to get down to her black lacy underwear. She paused again, "All the way...Captain...."

"Yes... All the way..." He said with desire.

She smiled seductively, and ran her hands up her torso, then reached up and let her blonde hair down. She tossed her head and ran her fingers through it before her hands moved away. She kept eye contact with q'vort as she caressed her breasts on the way to unfasten her bra. She made sure to press her breasts together so they pressed above the cups before she released them and let the bra fall to the floor with her other clothes

"As soon as you get your panties off, come stand beside my chair for your..... stress test...." q'vort said with a grin.

Kylie laughed, then straightened her face and slide her panties down slowly. When the met her bra on the floor, she sauntered over to q'vort and stood, hands on her hips.

q'vort handed her a padd, and stuck his fingers in her, massaging. "I need a status report Lt."

Kylie gasped and looked shocked for a moment before she cleared her throat and looked at the padd. "Hm....um....nothing major reported...for this sector. Klingons and Romulans appear to be establishing stronger....forces...and there has been noted change....on the Cardassian front....as well." She paused, to catch her breath, on leg balanced on q'vort's lap as she continued. She wondered for a second if he forgot she was trained to be able to focus her mind.

q'vort stuck his finger in deeper toward her most sensitive spot. "Any Breen Activity?"

Kylie's head tilted back and her eyes closed as she bit her lip against a slight cry out, "Um....n...yes....some....."

He reached her sensitive spot and started to play with it with his finger. "Are they a threat?"

Kylie smiled slightly and looked back down at q'vort, "They could be....." She had controlled herself a bit more now, as she dropped the padd back down into q'vort's lap, "That is everything on the padd......Captain...." She breathed heavily into his ear.

q'vort took his finger slowly out of her and said, "Knell in front of me, I think you know the next test."

Kylie sighed and her breath evened out slightly as she sank to the floor, running her hand across q'vort and down between his legs as she knelt.

"You will make Lt. Commander after all, if you show me what it is you have to do."

Kylie laughed and tossed her head slightly as if in defiance. She leaned forward and placed her body between his knees. "What if I'm happy as a Lieutenant?" She breathed heavily in a whisper as she ran her hands up and down his thighs, dangerously close to his manhood.

"Well, then there might be an opening as the Captain's Yeoman. But there are placements tests that you will have to endure after you pass this test."

He felt himself grow stronger.

Kylie laughed at him as she ran her hands up his torso, "This test of course requires the Captain to shed a few garments, I believe..."

"You are a smart Lt." He said happily. "Proceed."

Kylie smiled and began to caress her hands up his torso as she discarded the upper half of his garment, then worked her way down....she purposely avoided his crotch, and instead pulled off his boots as she kissed his strong abdomen muscles. She ran her hands up his thighs and let her fingertips brush against his crotch before she brushed her lips against him.

"Lt., you will go far in this fleet." He caressed her head with his hands.

Kylie rolled her eyes slightly, and looked up at him briefly with a wink as she raised up slightly and almost kissed him, but instead she merely blew on his lips as she slid her hands into his pants and began to work them off his hips.

He grew more excited. q'vort massaged her thighs with his legs as she prepared,

His pants hit the floor, along with his underwear, and Kylie brushed her fingertips teasingly over his swelling member as she kissed her way down his chest. She reached the bottom of his stomach, then as she sank back to a kneeling position, her body rubbed against him, both of them now nude.

"Make it so, Lt." He grinned as he grew more excited.

Kylie looked up at him, realizing the power she held over him. She smiled slightly as her fingers continued to lightly brush over him in slight torture to his body and mind. She continued this for several minutes before she finally took him in her mouth and began the swirl her tongue on the tip as she stimulated his testicles with her fingers.

She started to rub and suck gently, at first, then she grew harsher and her hands explored a bit as her tongue and mouth teased him.

"Oooohh.... Lt.... That deserves a commendation." He rolled his eyes in the back of his head, wanting Kylie more.

Kylie mostly ignored his comment and continued to work as she increased the intensity and allowed her hands a bit more freedom to roam as he hardened at her actions. She started to pull on him slightly as she sucked. He felt himself grow more stimulated. He groaned and growled lightly. He could not even speak anymore.

Kylie smiled, and increased her assault in him with intensity, pushing him back into the chair. She pressed her body toward him as well, taking more of him in her mouth. A q'vort gripped the sides of the chair and growled more, his whole body was soon to be in lust, longing for her.

Kylie intensified her actions, until she could sense he was about to burst, and she stopped and moved away from him...but only a few centimeters from his legs.

q'vort took deep breaths, and without saying anything to her, he leaned her forward on the helm, with her back up and her face toward the view screen. He penetrated her deeply.

Kylie groaned and her head fell forward over the console as he started to grind his hips into her's. She let it continue for a few minutes before she pushed him off of her and turned around. She kissed him deeply as her legs encircled his waist, "...The Chair..." She whispered heavily in his ear.

q'vort smiled and sat down with her. "I love an aggressive woman."

"I know...you're Klingon..." She replied before her lips found his again and she adjusted herself on his lap. Her legs draped over the arms of the chair, and she pressed herself down onto him, but his member was beneath her hips, which she'd managed somewhat on purpose as she tortured his desire to be within her.

"I love you doing this to me."

Kylie nipped at his ear, "I know...." She whispered as she began to grind her hips onto his in a circular motion, rubbing herself against him as she kissed him.

q'vort returned the kiss and stuck his tongue down her mouth. He fondled her breasts as she moved.

Kylie groaned in his mouth and she pushed herself closer to him, pinning him to the chair as she moved and returned his kissing just as intensely.

"I think.... You should be ..... the Captain... Next time....." q'vort said as he returned them with even more passion.

Kylie smiled against his lips, "Perhaps...." She said, "But you still are....right now..."

"Warp nine.... then..." He said with pleasure.

Kylie grinned as she continued to kiss him.

q'vort pushed into her faster and deeper, towards her sensitive spot with a full assault.

Kylie groaned as he pushed her hips back and slid into her, then wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he pushed into her. She returned it with equal force and intensity, holding to him tightly as he pressed into her.

q'vort smiled in delight. "You are Klingon."

Kylie, as if to make his mind wonder, bit his neck. She moved her head away, and tossed her head with a groan and slight shudder as he worked her, and she responded. She moved farther on him, pushing him closer to the back of the seat, her legs still draped over the arms of the chair as they trusted into each other. She moaned softly and kissed him deeply, pressing her hands hard up and down his chest.

q'vort returned her bite. "I think you have klingon blood in you."

Kylie snorted then tilted her head to kiss him. She whispered in his ear, "No...I just spent a tour on Qo'nos..." She nibbled on his ear and kissed him.

q'vort grabbed her breast and sucked on her nipple.

q'vort stopped to say, "I can't stop being away from you. Your too irresistible."

Kylie smiled and tossed her head so her hair landed all on one side. She whispered back in his ear, "Why do you think I had to leave Qo'nos?" She ran her hands through his hair and arched her back to press her chest against his face.

q'vort sucked hard on her nipple and played with her other breast with his hand.

Kylie groaned slightly again and tilted her back so that she slid farther down on him. She grabbed his chin and kissed him hard again, pressing her tongue into his mouth.

q'vort embraced her tongue, and pulled it out of her mouth. "Seriously, I worship you. I cannot stop thinking about you." 'q'vort slid his fingers down to explore her bottom as she rode him.

Kylie laughed, her eyes twinkled as she looked down at him and placed both hands on his face, "What can I say? I'm addictive..." She whispered as she kissed him again, enjoying the sensation of his hand exploring her as they thrust together.

"What would I have to do to make you all mine?" q'vort drove a little deeper into her.

Kylie groaned and tilted her head back in pleasure as she tilted her back and pulled herself tighter against him, "All yours?" She kissed the ridges on his forehead and ran her tongue over them.

"Yesss. I would conquer the stars for you if I had to. "

q'vort increased his pounding and his finger lingered on her anus. He wondered how she would respond.

Kylie smirked, "Don't think about it Klingon..."she kissed him and worked her lips down his neck as she tilted her back and pressed down onto him, forcing his legs to spread slightly as she pounded against him.

"But would you consider becoming my wife if it ever came up? You literally drive me crazy, I love everything you do." q'vort supported her breasts and tugged at them.

Kylie laughed lightly, "Sweet, how you propose to me." She kissed him and sighed in his ear, "We'll talk about it later." She drove herself down onto him harder.

q'vort pushed into her with great speed and strength. He kissed between her breasts, massaging her breasts deeply.

Kylie groaned and her breath shortened as she matched his new rhythm, letting his hips propel hers as she held tight to him, sucking the place where his neck met his shoulder.

q'vort kept increasing his speed, and he would not stop till she was screaming and moaning. As he did this, he ran her nipples through his fingers, a little forcefully to increase her pleasure.

Kylie moaned and she ceased sucking his neck as her hands slipped down between his butt and the sweaty leather behind him. She gripped tightly as she continued to moan in his ear between kisses.

q'vort licked her neck with his tongue and whispered, "Scream Kylie, I want you to reach new heights. I love pleasuring you."

Kylie opened her eyes and one hand moved up to touch the side of his face, her other hand pressed on his chest as she moaned again and her breathing came short and heavy. She pressed down deeper on him and moaned again.

"Louder..." He said as he did everything to push her further into ecstasy.

q'vort even bit her again, this time on the shoulder.

Kylie complied, though mostly not by conscious effort. She gasped in slight surprise as he bit her again, and then smiled and kissed him passionately, on hand ran through his hair. She sensed it was close to his climax, as she had been avoiding her's for a few moments. She pressed her tongue into his mouth.

q'vort released himself into her. He pressed his tongue on hers.

Kylie moaned loudly and held to him as she shuddered and climaxed along with him. They remained joined for several minutes before her muscles relaxed enough for him to pull out, then Kylie tucked her legs up on top of his and rested her head on his shoulder.

q'vort pulled himself out of her, and ran his hands on her spine, kissing her neck.

Her breathing started to return to normal and she enjoyed the sensation of his hands on her back.

"I love everything about you, Kylie."

She smiled, "So you've said..."

q'vort picked her up and moved her to the Captain's ready room. "I want to massage you." He said as he laid her on the couch.

Kylie laughed as she was laid down, and stretched out, "Oh...okay...I suppose...."

q'vort rubbed her back and moved toward her inner thighs, rubbing her in between butt cheeks.

Kylie closed her eyes, "Mmm...." She curled her arms up underneath her face as she sighed.

He massaged her deeply and moved toward putting a few fingers in her, but he just massaged that spot.

Kylie gasped slightly and her body tensed for a moment then relaxed as his fingers slid in. She groaned softly and then it turned into a noise of relaxed pleasure

He slowly rubbed a finger inside of her, and continued to massage on the outside.

"Enjoying this?"

Kylie smiled, "Mmm..." was all she managed to say

q'vort pushed in another finger and started to massage deeper into her.

His other hand massaged her breast.

Kylie sighed and just let herself get lost in the sensations q'vort was providing her senses with. Her breathing shortened slightly

"How long do you want this?"

Kylie opened one eye and sighed out, "Want what?"

"How long do you want this massage to last??" q'voirt wiggled his fingers inside of her.

"Mmm..." She gasped as the fingers moved and then relaxed back down, "A few more minutes."

"Then we can talk."

"yes..."

He licked her back as he drove his fingers deeper.

Kylie gasped again and groaned slightly as her hand gripped the cushion of the sofa for a moment.

q'vort moved them as deep as they could go and wiggled them rapidly inside her.

Kylie's back arched and one leg slid off the sofa to open herself up for him more. She groaned and her fingers curled up the cushion in her fist tighter, her other hand followed suit.

He stuck another finger in the mix and licked her.

Kylie started to pant slightly as she buried her face in the cushion for a moment, her body shuddered slightly as he continued.

He stuck his tongue in deeper and continued wiggling his fingers.

He then pulled out and said, "Now we can talk." Kylie sighed and returned her breathing to normal before she turned her head and opened her eyes, a smile on her face.

q'vort kissed her and laid on the floor next to her. "So... Do you think you would enjoy being my wife?" He said with a grin.

She nodded yes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Trek: Klingon Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds