• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Starry Starry Night

Starry Starry Night

He and I went camping at a popular state park in Oklahoma, we love it here because it is secluded and there very few other people that come here. We always get the campsite next to the water in the cove so we can make love on the beach and no one can really get to us. After we get set up we take a blanket to the beach and I undress as he does the same and we lay there staring at the stars and listening to the waves creep up onto the shore.

Across the cove there is a campsite where you have a perfect view of the two of us, we have no idea. I can see the light from your lantern and it makes me wonder if someone is watching us, but that just makes it more exciting for me. He has a huge fire burning next us and stands up to put some more wood on it when I raise to my knees and stop him.

I begin to play with his partially hard cock with my hands not knowing you are watching our every move. I put his now hard cock in my mouth and begin to suck and nibble him until he is ready to cum. His hands reach down and pinch my erect nipples as I suck him harder. My pussy is dripping wet and I need to be fucked. He pulls out of my mouth and lays me back throwing my legs over his shoulders then slips his cock inside my pussy and begins to fuck me. I can hear noises around us but my mind is on the task at hand so I dismiss them.

While we were fucking you made your way around the cove and were sitting about 10 feet away watching and listening to our every pleasure. He stops and puts me on all fours and I am now facing you and you can see my face as he fucks me from behind. I raise my head and catch a glimpse of you watching us and it turns me on so much. I imagine you are stroking your cock as he is pleasing me. I start to talk to him, telling him to fuck my pussy, fuck me hard and I feel the sting to my ass that makes me cum.

He keeps pumping me and I can see you getting closer, you have made eye contact with him and I am not sure what happened but you walk up and stroke the top of my head. I can feel your grip tighten around my hair then you pull up on my head and my lips meet your waiting cock. I resist for a minute and then realize that he is still fucking me and is watching you and that thought makes me so wet. I part my lips and accept your cock into my mouth, slowly I take it to the back of my throat and then back out again. I can still feel your fingers tangled in my hair and feel you start to guide the pace of my rhythm. I am so fucking wet that the sound of his balls slapping against me is deafening. With each stroke of his cock my pussy drips juices down his shaft and onto his balls then slap against me.

Oh god the sound and the feeling is amazing. He has a grip on my hips and with each thrust forward you push your hardness deep into my throat. Without a word spoken between you, I feel him pull out and you pull out and the two of you switch places. He pushes his cum soaked cock into my mouth and it is so delightful. I suck and lick it until it is clean and then he begins to fuck my mouth, I can feel your fingers circling my clit and moving in and out of my pussy while I suck on him. Then I feel you slide your cock inside me and his hands grab my hair and he begins to make me suck his hard cock. He is slamming it down my throat as you are fucking my pussy. I am trying to take it all and feel my body begin to tingle and anticipate the orgasm that is pending.

I can hear the fire crackling and feel it's warmth as my man and this stranger are being pleased by me. I am rocking in time with the cock in my pussy and the one in my mouth so that both are ready to explode giving me the sweet dessert I desire so much. Then all at once I am flipped to my back and the two of you cover my tits with your amazing cum. I feel the hot wet cum as it runs down my nipples and onto my breasts. I open my eyes and see you walking around the cove and he is putting wood on the fire. I collapse in the darkness enjoying the stars and teh night of desire as fantasies become realities.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Starry Starry Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds