• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stay Ch. 02

Stay Ch. 02

12

At 6:00 pm, Kevin knocked on Brandy's door. She felt her heart racing as she answered it. Her smile was strained and awkward on her face and she didn't want to let him go when he hugged her.

"Oh, sweetheart," Kevin said. "You've been crying." The young man had changed into casual clothes before coming over.

Brandy nodded, not trusting herself to speak. She wore her dancing penguin pajamas and her pink panties. She always wore her pink panties because they helped her feel brave. Or, rather, it made the world around her feel more ridiculous. No matter what happened, she could always just think to herself: Sure, I can understand you want to yell at me because the extra shot I added to your coffee at your request is somehow now too much but, you know what? I'm wearing hot pink panties with two little pink bows so, there! She was amazed at how much it helped.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked. "Are- Are you breaking up with me?"

Brandy's lip quivered but she swallowed before she started crying. "No," she said, her voice cracking. "I have to tell you something."

Kevin followed Brandy into her room, sitting on her bed when she did. It was a small room with a little dresser and a single night stand with a lamp. The bed took up most of the room - queen sized mattress with huge, thick old blankets. Like with her panties, the bed and blankets were often her refuge when she was depressed.

"What-" Kevin said.

"No, wait," Brandy answered. "This is hard for me to say and it's serious. But, I don't know how to say it right. I never have. It's not the first time I've tried to explain it. Just, promise me you'll listen? That you'll actually listen until the end and let me finish before you say anything? And that you'll give me at least some benefit of the doubt?"

"Yeah, sweetheart," Kevin said. He looked confused and worried. "Of course."

Brandy closed her eyes. Her heart thudded loudly in her chest and she felt like she had to go to the bathroom. She knew she didn't but it's the way she felt before most stressful things like first dates or job interviews or explaining that she wasn't entirely human.

Maybe I shouldn't, she thought. Maybe I shouldn't do this. I could just make something else up. A, umm, sudden trip I have to take. Death in the family. Something other than this. It's all so absurd and embarrassing. I could just go and then figure out whether or not I come back. Or whether I break up with him.

Sneaking a glance up at her boyfriend, she saw the worry in his eyes. He sat quietly, waiting for her to speak, neither rushing her nor becoming upset over the awkwardness of it all.

Augh, Brandy continued. But he's Kevin. He actually cares about me. I've never met someone so thoughtful and empathetic. Despite her repeated broken relationships and broken heart, the young woman never seemed to stay down long. Part of her wondered if that were the other part of her expressing itself - the indomitable optimism. Oh, Jesus-

"Let's," Brandy began. "Let's pretend for a minute, okay? Let's say there's this, umm, world, where things aren't entirely normal. Like, there's witches and other stuff, okay? And curses. In this other world. I'm definitely not talking about this world. Just hypothetically. Strange things happen sometimes and there aren't always explanations for them. Okay, remember your promise. Now let's say I lied. Let's say that that world is really this world. And I'm cursed. Well, my family is. Cursed. By a witch."

Kevin's face ran a gamut of emotions before settling on disbelief. "Are you saying-"

"You promised to wait and listen," Brandy said, her hand raised. "Somewhere way back when, my family was cursed. A great great great great grandparent was a jerk to a witch or a wizard or something magical and we change. Into... Looks. It's. Umm. You know werewolves, right? From the movies? Big huge tall two-legged monsters? Well, kind of like that. Only not wolves. It's more like a dog. And rather than murderous rages, it's more like wanting to play fetch. A stupid happy dog. On two legs. I've set up video cameras to see what it's like. What I'm like. It's... I'm dumb. I don't remember anything once it starts until I wake up. But I just do dumb dog things."

Brandy watched Kevin. He was no longer incredulous. His face was a pure, blank mask and Brandy knew that was worse. She pushed herself to continue before she lost her nerve. "Dog things. Big, two legged, human sized dog things. See this blanket? My grandmother quilted it for me. Look, on the edges, chew marks. I often wake up in random parts of the house with it because it's my- the dog's favorite blanket, too. I hide it from myself sometimes."

"Brandy, come on-" Kevin started.

"I have a goddamn doggie pad! I kept shitting in one specific spot in the corner of my living room so I set up a doggie pad for my stupid doggie self to crap and pee on instead of the floor! And a huge food and water dish! And then I still wake up sometimes with the fridge open and food just spilled out everywhere." Tears rolled down the young woman's face and she angrily rubbed at them with the back of her hand.

Kevin reached out to squeeze Brandy's knee. He obviously wanted to ask questions but he held himself in check.

Before Kevin could interrupt, Brandy continued. "My father is dead. I have a cousin in New York and a brother down in South America somewhere but that's it. Parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, they all kill themselves. Everybody does in my family eventually. The change starts after puberty and goes slowly. Randomly. Maybe once year then once every six months and eventually once a month. And then it bleeds into other things. When... when we were making out on the couch the other night, I started to change. That's the first time it's happened because of sex. I masturbated last night and it started again. It happens like that eventually. And then it's several times a month. And then once a week. And then it's-"

Brandy hid her face, voice catching as she cried. Kevin reached for her automatically, holding her close as she sobbed. Slowly, she calmed enough to continue.

"Eventually they're stuck like that. We're stuck like that. My dad killed himself when I was nineteen. He was changing every night and, even when he was human, he wasn't very bright anymore. I never knew my mom. She wasn't part of it. It's only our direct blood line. She left me with my father after I was born because she knew what would happen to us. I've never heard from her. I don't know how long I have left. Maybe year. Maybe a decade. Or more. Or less. It's not- it's not on a standard schedule."

Taking a deep breath, the young woman finished. "I've given this speech, well, a variant of it, four other times. All four of those guys walked on me. I can't hide it from you now. Not if it's happening during sex or if I get excited like that. I can't have a normal relationship if it's at that point. So I had to tell you. And it's shitty of me to do it and I'm sorry but I love you and I can't not tell you. I won't-" Brandy swallowed hard several times. "I won't blame you if you leave."

Kevin held Brandy quietly. Minutes passed without a single word. When he spoke, his voice was quiet and thoughtful. "You- you said you had some videos of it happening? Can you show me? I'm sorry, I don't mean to doubt you but, it's a lot. It's a lot to just take in, Brandy."

"No," Brandy sighed. "I deleted them after I watched them. God knows what would happen if I accidentally uploaded them somewhere or something happened."

"Then, I don't-"

"I can show you," Brandy said.

"Show me?"

"I can change in front of you. Only on one condition, though."

"You can actually just... are you serious?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm pretty sure based on the past two nights. But, you have to promise me. If you leave, just, lock the door. And never tell anyone what happened. Please. I don't have much of a life but it's mine. I can't and won't live in a freak show or as some science experiment. Maybe... maybe it sounds dumb or childish or whatever but if I got out and people saw me... Kevin, I couldn't handle that. Promise me. I won't blame you if you leave but at least give me that much."

Kevin breathed out heavily. "Yeah," he said, his voice hoarse with emotion. "I'm not going to lie, I'm worried about you. It's not, this isn't normal behavior. I like horror movies as much as the next guy but this is something else. I mean, we're talking about reality. There's no such thing as ghosts or vampires or werewolves or whatever."

Brandy moved away from Kevin to the head of the bed. "I know. I know, trust me. I've seen the video. I've seen it happen to my dad and my brother. I know it's real. I don't need you to believe me because I'll show you. But, feel free - if I start acting like an animal but I'm still completely human then feel free to just leave the crazy girl behind. I would, if I were you."

"I-" Kevin paused. "Yeah. Yeah, okay. So, how are you going to do it?"

Without answering, Brandy unbuttoned her pajama top. She wore no bra and Kevin found his eyes drawn to her breasts. He forced himself to look at her eyes. Brandy worked her pants down, wriggling her hips to do it.

"Don't laugh at my panties. They're magical too." Brandy said, blushing furiously.

"They're very, umm, very nice," Kevin answered. Despite the conversation and situation, he couldn't help but grow excited as his girlfriend stripped. Her panties followed and he watched them go. His cock was angled awkwardly and he wanted to adjust himself but he didn't feel it was appropriate to draw attention to his desire.

Brandy was red from the top of her breasts to her ears. "Oh god. Okay, don't, don't look at me while I do this. This is the only way I know to make it happen right now. So, I'll just be, uh, sexually stimulating myself over here. I know it's ridiculous but could you not watch? Please? Sit there but just, just don't watch."

"Yeah. Yeah. I. I won't," Kevin said. "Not that I don't want to watch you. Because you're beautiful and I-"

"Kevin, just shut up. Okay, honey? I mean that in the nicest way." Brandy pulled her knees up to cover herself partially as she rolled to her side. "Remember what I said. That's all I ask. If you stay then, I, huh, I dunno. Never had that happen. Maybe, maybe if you aren't freaked out you could leave me a little note before you leave? I mean, if you're not... I'm rambling. I don't know what you're going to do and, when it happens, I'll be too far gone to notice or care."

The young man reached a hand out to Brandy's side in order to reassure her but he stopped and pulled away. He wasn't sure how she'd take his touch if she didn't want him watching. She was beautiful to him. Not in the traditional skinny magazine model way but, in every way. Her smile, her happy outgoing nature, her kindness, sense of humor and willingness to speak her mind (most of the time) and her love of life itself all combined for him. He'd think she was pretty if he went by her face and figure itself but, with everything else, she was beautiful. And so he stayed, despite his misgivings for the situation.

Facing towards the door, Kevin could still see Brandy from the corner of his eyes. Her arm was moving but he heard nothing else. Her breathing changed as she masturbated and that, more than anything else, turned him on.

"Ooh," Brandy moaned, her voice low and quiet. "Y- yes."

Kevin glanced quickly over at his girlfriend and then chided himself before looking away. He'd promised he wouldn't-

Slowly, Kevin turned to look at Brandy. Fine black and brown hairs lined the young woman's spine. Drops of sweat beaded along her shoulders and, as he watched, her back bulged in some way, pushing her spine out in a small wave. Brandy whined, her arm jerking frantically. He could physically see the little hairs pushing further away from her skin. They were mostly brown with a few thick black hairs mixed in.

"Good. Good girl, Brandy. Brandy, good girl," the young woman whispered to herself, caught in whatever fantasy she was imagining. "Oh!"

Brandy rolled onto her back and Kevin's eyes widened.

"K- Kevin. It's. Starting, Kevin! See! See! I said! Kevin, I said, right?! Ohh. Ohhhhh," the young woman moaned. Her earlier shyness was gone. Brandy reached a hand down between her legs. Light shined off of her thighs, highlighting her wetness.

A thick tuft of fur completely hid Brandy's clit. Her juices clung to the fur, slicking it down and over her lips. It also trapped her scent, helping to fill the room with it. The tuft tapered down to shorter fur that covered the lower part of her stomach. A spray of pure brown fur bloomed above her breasts and then small black dots erupted in a line down to her pussy. Fur sprouted from the little holes. Brown fur that matched the hair atop her head.

Brandy's eyes were closed but her mouth was open in an excited grin. Spit trailed down the side of her mouth but was quickly lapped up by a long, floppy dog tongue. She was panting now. Faster, her breasts heaving as more sweat broke out all over her body. It wasn't the short wheezing gasps of a human but the labored, excited breaths of a large dog. The skin along her nose and lips began to grow dark as her canine teeth lengthened, cracking and breaking the nearby teeth. Brandy whined lightly.

Light fuzz grew along her cheeks and jawline. Kevin watched, fascinated, until he felt Brandy's hand on his wrist. She was looking at him. Her face was slightly extended and she was smiling. Or grinning. It was hard to tell exactly but her eyes showed it well. The palms of her hand felt rough. He felt something pop and looked down to realize her joints were growing and moving. Her hand was easily as large as his now. A thick, black claw pushed through the tip of her index finger. Kevin winced in sympathetic pain but Brandy didn't seem to notice. Two more claws followed. The backs of her hand were thick with brown fur.

Brandy pulled his hand between her legs. He'd never felt her so wet. Everything from the tuft of fur to her pussy lips and thighs were soaked. His fingers brushed between her engorged lower lips and she moaned, pushing her hips up at him.

"Yes?" Brandy asked, the words awkward in her changing mouth. "Kevin, yes?"

Kevin pulled his hand away. "No, Brandy. It's not right. You're-"

Brandy moaned again, rocking her hips, thrusting her chest up and twisting side to side. Her breasts swelled. Light patches of fur covered both of her breasts. Kevin had now words for it. Her breasts weren't perky as a human but they didn't exactly sag, either. Now... Now they seemed to grow more... full. Inflating until the skin stretched to contain the new size. Gravity did its best to flatten her breasts but even on her back, both were full and huge. Her small brown nipples twisted, pulling at the surrounding skin as they too thickened and grew. The light brown fur the grew to cover her breasts was shorter than the rest of her body and stopped around her areola.

With a moan and a twist of her hips, Brandy reached for Kevin's hand again. "Yes?"

Kevin swallowed. He was surprised at how utterly erotic the entire scene was. He hadn't believed her at the beginning. He honestly thought she was crazy. But now, watching her change, he was surprised that he wasn't repulsed. Rather, his cock pounded and ached in his pants.

"No, Brandy, no," he said, cursing himself silently. "It's... it's like rape. It'd be like rape if I did anything with you. You're not all there. It's not right. You didn't give me permission when you were still human." Would I? he wondered. If she'd said before that it was okay, would I?

Brandy growled. She had one large paw around her giant left breast and her right dipped between her legs. Kevin felt in a near daze. The entire small room reeked of sex. It was intense but erotic. He looked at her. Her eyes were closed. Small crunching sounds came from her face and jaw and it slowly pushed away, elongating into a muzzle. Her black lips stretched around the new growth and her nose pulled flat.

Thick strands of brown hair covered the pillows behind Brandy. Her human hair had begun falling out at some point and dog fur took its place. The young woman's ears shifted beneath the remaining hair. The skin along the edge of the ear stretched as the tips pulled into points.

Fur covered Brandy's entire body down to her toes. As with her jaw and hands, Kevin heard small cracks from around her feet. The young woman's toes lengthened and then thickened. Her small toes stayed in place as her feet grew out, leaving her with a human sized dewclaw. More bone shattering crunches made Kevin shiver and his stomach twist. The 'balls' of her new paws were the even larger than her old human feet. The young woman raked the air with her feet, whining and moaning as she pleasured herself. Her calves were thick with muscle and fur. Kevin wanted to run his hand along her feet. The bones from her ankle to her "heel" (no long a heel of a foot but the end of her new paws) to her toes had tripled in density and size in order to hold her increased mass and shift in center of gravity.

With a loud huff, Brandy suddenly turned over. She was larger now but Kevin hadn't noticed when it'd happened. The transition had been nearly fluid. He'd seen her naked enough times to know that, now, her entire upper body was simple bigger. Her long, pointed ears flicked as she looked back at Kevin and whined. She was on her hands and knees in the bed, thick claws tugging at the soaking wet blanket under her.

Wet dog smell mixed with the scent of human sex. Brandy shifted, moving until her ass was directly in front of Kevin. He stood and stepped away from her. Her knees were spread and she was arching her back, raising her hips in the air. The young woman's massive, furry breasts flared out to her sides, pressed flat against the bed.

Brandy made a sound that wasn't quite dog-like but definitely wasn't human. She whined as she flexed her hips at him. The fur around and between her thighs and ass was dark and wet and sticky. Despite the thick fur covering her crotch, he could still see Brandy's pussy. As he'd felt with his fingers, he could see from where he stood that she was engorged. Her pussy lips were thick and black and slick with her juices. As a human, her inner lips were longer than her outer lips but, as she was now, they were pulled into her body. If anything, her pussy looked like a porn star's compact, petite Photoshop'ed pussy. Only bigger and with jet black pussy lips.

The fur above Brandy's ass shifted. Kevin watched as a small tail swiveled back and forth. The fur at the base of her spine bulged and the tail grew longer. Two inches. Three. Naked skin on the new growth of tail quickly became dotted with thick black fur mixed with trace amounts of brown. Four inches. Five. As the tail grew longer, it wagged more fiercely back and forth. Nine inches. Ten. Twelve. The fur along the length of Brandy's tail grew longer than anywhere else on her body, leaving her with a thick, luxurious, massive human sized tail. It flexed up and back in a long arch as it finished growing, leaving Brandy fully exposed for her lover.

The young woman whined again and then panted heavily.

"Brandy?" Kevin asked.

Rather than answer, the young woman barked loudly. Kevin winced, covering her ears. She looked... Kevin turned his head to the side. A German Shepherd Dog? It was the closest he could think based on what she looked like. But, basically-

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stay Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds