• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Staying After School

Staying After School

Tuesday is the only afternoon when I don’t mind at all staying after school. I had been trying to grade some papers but wasn’t getting much done. It was hard to concentrate on points of American History with Susan waiting for me. And she was indeed waiting. She was waiting where I left her tied up in the unused guidance office.

I couldn’t think of anything but her. She is my colleague and lover. Her black hair, her expressive, feminine body, her full breasts, her lips that smiled a kind of crooked sly smile, her blue eyes that could make you shiver when she wanted, the soft feel of her pubic hair on my face.

I gave up on the paperwork and got up from my desk to go back to her. To hell with waiting.

No one else was in the school but Susan and I along with three janitors working in the gym and upper floors. I was the only one who had a key to the old guidance office, mainly because I used it for a parental counseling service I have been doing for the school.

I slipped the key in the door as quietly as I could knowing she would hear me regardless. I stepped into the dim light of the room and just stood there for a moment.

She sat in the office chair where I left her. The necktie I had worn that morning was tied firmly around her wrists where she held them in her lap. Another tie from another day was secured by its end to the wrist tie effectively giving me a way to secure her anywhere I pleased. My black polartec ski hat was pulled over her head and down over her eyes to the bridge of her nose. It was soft and comfortable but I knew she couldn’t see even if she opened her eyes. I had tried it on myself. With your eyes open you could only see a sliver of light from under the edge of the hat. Her full black hair would be mashed against her head and I knew she would want to fluff it as soon as she could but for the moment she accepted it, enjoyed it, I knew.

She wore a long black velour dress that buttons completely up the front. I had given it to her for Christmas. When I thought of the dress it sometimes struck me as odd that I’d probably never know how she explained it to her husband. She also wore black stockings. As I looked at her I wondered if they were thigh high stockings, surely not panty hose, I guessed. A bra? Probably. Panties? I doubted it.

I walked across the carpet without speaking to her. That was part of the experience, the game, no talking. I stopped in front of her and reached out with my hand to gently touch her face. She turned to my hand and kissed it, finding on her own the tips of my fingers, running the tip of her tongue lightly over them. I moved one finger to her mouth and she sucked it in. I could feel her tongue swirling around its tip, the suction of her mouth, the softness of her lips.

I stepped closer to her, took her face in both my hands, and bent to kiss her. Her kiss was warm and urgent. She had been waiting for me. And she was ready.

I knelt in front of her and lifted her hands until they were behind her head, tied at the wrist still, but up and out of my way. I began to unbutton the soft velour dress slowly. One button at a time. A slow building view of her skin. She was indeed wearing a bra, a black one that held her full breasts just right highlighting an impressive cleavage. More buttons undone down her torso, her navel, the beginning of her pubic hair. No panties. Her thighs spread comfortably in the chair. The soft skin of her upper thighs contrasted with the elastic of the stocking tops.

I finished unbuttoning her dress and pushed it back from her. I stood and reached into my pocket and pulled out my pocket knife. I knew she could hear the click of the lock blade. I carefully placed the blade between her breasts, into that warm full cleavage, and cut the bra from her in one pull of the blade. I replaced the blade and returned to kneel in front of her.

I didn’t want to waste any of our time together. I took both of her breasts in my hands and began to massage them using the flat of my palms in circular motions. I could feel her nipples respond under my hands. They were getting hard and I wanted them in my mouth but I didn’t want to rush. I wanted it to be good for her, better than good, actually. I continued to work my right hand while releasing her other breast. I cupped it and began to slowly run my tongue around her nipple. It grew harder and wet from my saliva. I took it my mouth and sucked it, softly at first then harder, pulling it, taking it deep in my mouth. She moaned when I released it to do the same to the other nipple. I held her breasts then, cupped in my hands, their fullness stark, her breasts large, her nipples hard and pointed.

I put my face in her cleavage and took in a deep slow breath of her perfume. I slowly began to move down her stomach. She knew where I was going and she moved her hips forward toward the edge of the chair. When I reached her stomach her legs came up as she searched for a place to put them. The arms of the chair were a bit too high so I placed each of my hands on the chair arms giving her a way to rest her legs on my forearms. Her hands, still tied, came from behind her head and her fingers wove their way into my hair as I nestled my face into her pubic hair to kiss her.

I leaned back to look at her. The black dress lay beside her as a robe. Her breasts with their nipples still hard, shining from my mouth. Her stomach taut. Her legs spread wide with the thick lips of her pussy waiting for me. Her clit hidden beneath its hood and a thick shock of hair. I leaned back to her and slowly ran the tip of my tongue up her pussy, spreading her lips, teasing them. The slickness of her wetness pleased me. She was near drooling and I liked that very, very much.

I began to work my tongue in circles over her lips. I felt her strain under my mouth seeming to want to push herself up to me. Her hands in my hair pushed me down but I resisted. I leaned back again, took her hands and pushed them firmly back over and behind her head. I sat there again looking at her, enjoying the sight of her, the passion of her, the desire of her. I reached out and touched her pussy with the tip of my finger. I moved it up and down her thickening lips before moving it smoothly into her, pushing it deep inside her. Another of her moans escaped. I began to fuck her slowly, deeply with my finger, enjoying the look of it as much as the feel of it. Her pussy grasped my finger, sucked it like her mouth had done before.

She was near an orgasm, it was obvious. I leaned over to lick her clit. She flinched and took a breath. Her hips pushed up as I began to suck her clit while my finger fucked her faster. She came then, hard, intense, shuttering. And I drank as much of her juices as I could, greedily, quickly.

She calmed and I leaned back, beginning to stand. Her legs came down from the chair arms, her feet to the floor.

My clothes came off quickly and made a pile on the floor near the wall.

My cock was dripping clear pre-cum from its tip. I rubbed the wetness over its head as I stood watching her, knowing she didn’t know where I was or what I was doing.

I smiled before stepping to her and taking the tethered necktie to pull her to her feet.

I led her across the room to the desk. I position her to stand beside the edge before gently encouraging her to bend at the waist. She did until her upper torso lay flat on the surface of the desk. I stepped to the side near her head, gave the necktie a tug to let her know I was securing it to the leg of the desk. The neckties held her arms out from her over her head.

I walked back around the desk to stand behind her. The black dress, unbuttoned down the front, hid her from me, covered her. I moved closer and slowly slid the soft velour up her body, over her ass until it was bunched at her shoulders. Her legs were already spread waiting for me. I knelt behind her because I wanted to see, wanted to experience this moment completely. Her pussy was wet from her orgasm, its lips swollen even larger and spread as if to ask for something. I touched her gently with my finger again, taking some of her wetness and moving it up to circle and tease the pucker of her ass. I found her clit with my thumb and teased it too. She was absolutely beautiful. The cheeks of her ass tightening and released, strained for a touch, any touch.

Enough, I told myself, and stood to move my cock to her pussy. I held the shaft and moved the tip up and down her, playing with her, spreading her lips further. The head of my cock was swollen too, wanting her special embrace. I let her pussy hold the tip of it and took her hips in my hands. With a smooth stroke I entered her, pushed myself inside deep, completely. I could feel my balls press against her clit and wet pubic hair. I held her ass in my hands and enjoyed the moment of that wonderful feeling when a pussy takes my cock.

I moved my hands up to her shoulders and gripped her, pushing myself deeper inside, pressing myself into her forcing her hard against the edge of the desk. My hands moved from her shoulders and began to rub her back. But I couldn’t wait too long, couldn’t hold back. I gripped her ass again and began to fuck her with slow, long strokes. I looked down to watch my cock move in and out of her, the edge of its head appearing and disappearing, her lips stretched wide to take me, the tilt of her lips inward when I pushed inside of her. The pucker of her ass was still wet and inviting. I began to rub it with my thumb as I fucked her.

I took my hands and spread the cheeks of her ass wide as I began to stroke in and out of her faster and harder. I listened to the wet sounds of her pussy, the sweet sucking kiss.

I wanted to explode insider her, have her feel it surge hot and full. So I fucked her even faster, pounded myself into her. The slapping sound of my skin against her ass, the wet suction of her pussy, all of it took me to the brink and over. My cock burst with cum as I pushed myself into her and held myself there deep. I spasmed, straining, and she welcomed it, moving her ass gently from side to side.

The moment passed and I let my softening cock fall from her grip. I stepped back to look at her just-fucked pussy, my white cum already beginning to drool from her reddened lips. I took my middle finger and gently gathered some of my cum, our cum, probably, and stepped around the her face. She was smiling as I moved my finger to her lips. She took it licking the warm liquid off my finger quickly. Her tongue danced around my finger tip.

I moved away and began to dress. She would not move before I left. It was agreed to happen that way. I looked at her as I dress, her ass still bare, her pussy dripping cum onto the floor.

I walked to the desk and pulled the half knot on the necktie to release her. She could get up now whenever she chose.

I opened the door and stepped into the hall. As I walked toward the parking lot and my car I wondered to myself if Susan might ever want to know who I am, my identity. Maybe someday, I told myself, maybe someday. But until then, thank heaven for hotmail. I knew there would be an exciting e-mail from Susan waiting for me there. Along with instructions for our next meeting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Staying After School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 458 milliseconds