• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stella's Marking by Niomina

Stella's Marking by Niomina

Niomina▸*raises a hand, crooking my finger to Stella as I lean against the bar, running my other hand over my tummy*

Niomina▸Love... come here please?

FutanariStella▸Of course.. -Smiling and standing slowly, swaying over seductively and feeling my curves bounce-

Niomina▸*moans as I watch her move so wonderfully, shivering a little*

FutanariStella▸-Steps up to the bar and leans against it a little- Yes dear...?

Niomina▸*moans as I move to meet her, pressing my lips to yours, pulling you into a sensual loving kiss, wrapping an arm around your waist*

FutanariStella▸-Purring happily and letting a hand come down and caressing her stomach as i tilt my head to one side, pressing my form up against Minas-

Tinykitty64▸"leans up and gives jade a playful nip on her lips"

MxPendragon▸-smiles over to the two-

wyld_jade▸Technically you're the one on top on me. I was just citing a movie.XP

Tinykitty64▸"leans down then" hehe

Niomina▸*shivers as my arousal starts to grow, pouring all the care I have for her into the kiss, my tongue happily dancing with hers*

wyld_jade▸Alright afk for a it finishing dinner and got to clean the tub before bath time cubs found food coloring and glitter.

Tinykitty64▸"gets up" ok "as I sit next to Jes watching the other two"

MxPendragon▸-waves a little to kitty again-

FutanariStella▸-Whimpering a little as my other hand comes up and brushes against her cheek, my own arousal gives a soft throb between us, my dark hair falling to the side some-

Niomina▸*breaking the kiss slowly, meadow green eyes locking with Stellas, my dainty fangs extending a bit, nuzzling her neck tenderly, pushing the rest of her hair from her shoulder, moaning low* Stella... I think it is time I feed from the mother of my daughter

Tinykitty64▸"smiles happily and gives a small wave back to jes"

MxPendragon▸-watches the goings on at the bar intently from a sideways angle-

FutanariStella▸Yes love, I completely agree.. -settling my arms around Minas waist and holding her to me steadily- Feed from me Mina...

Tinykitty64▸"squirms slightly as I continue to watch" best show ever

MxPendragon▸oh this is just the prologue heh

Tinykitty64▸hehe

Tinykitty64▸"stands up and sits on jes's lap" do you mind? you seem to have the best angle.

Niomina▸*moans softly, pushing against Stella until her ass is pressed against one of the smaller tables, pressing my lips to hers again, fangs felt through my lips, passionate and sensual, my tongue slipping between hers, a sweet moan offered as I taste her, my eyes shifting to a darker green, tingling with red*

MxPendragon▸-merps as self is forced from lounging on table position, holding kitty lightly- righto

FutanariStella▸-Moans in delight as I'm pushed back and feel Minas fangs, my tongue meeting with and dancing with hers as my girlcock lurches between us, my own eyes burning a brighter blue-

Niomina▸*my fingertips dance along her sides, moving to cup her glorious breasts as I break the tender kiss, my eyes locking with hers, my appearance unchanged aside from my eyes and fangs, but my aura more primal, dominant, practically oozing lust and seduction as I trace my thumbs over her stiffening nipples through the shirt she is wearing, slowly licking over my fangs* It only hurts a second.. then bliss my love

Tinykitty64▸"wiggles in Jes's lap slightly getting comfy" soo hot

MxPendragon▸-pets kitty-

Tinykitty64▸"giggles and purrs softly"

FutanariStella▸-Nodding softly as I look at Mina, my breasts already starting to leak their cream, my body arching and pressing as close to my Sister as I can get..- Please love.. Let me feel it..

wyld_jade▸-gets chills just watching-

Niomina▸*leans close to her, my touch cold as I trace my fingertips over the pulsing vein below the tender flesh of her neck, whispering with vampish tinged words* This is special... I am glad to provide such a connection with you Stella, I am glad I brought you into the home of my family and made you a part of it. I am proud to call you Sister and lover and overjoyed to bare your child alongside my Jesamil *moves my mouth to her neck, planting a tender kiss over that pulsing vein then parting my lips, poking the tips of my fangs to her flesh, fingers clutching at the fabric of the clothing at your hips, moaning as I press, my fangs sinking into the vein, piercing the flesh, breaking it open, allowing your crimson vitality flow into my mouth, taking a low slow draw as a few drops escape and dribble down your chest and breast, staining your flesh*

Tinykitty64▸W..Wow "stares enraptured feeling my body heat up as well"

FutanariStella▸-Feeling some tears in the corners of my eyes, not from pain, but adoring happiness as my Sister, lover and friend feeds from my neck, my hips lurch forward a little and orgasmic bliss takes me over. Thick creamy seed filling my pants as I cry out, milk gushing from my breasts, feeding the mother of my child- Mina...

Niomina▸*moans into the bite as I swallow down her blood, slow pull after slow pull drawing more into my mouth, letting the warm, fresh, rich fluid slowly seep down my throat, tasting, enjoying, savoring each and every drop, gently cradling her tilted hand in one nippy hand, the other tracing down her side and hip, lingering over her squirting sex, fingers curling and gripping the fabric and easily ripping a hole into it, moaning as your sex springs free of its confines, fangs still buried in your vein, swallowing, drinking, my fingers caressing the thick spurting member as she moans my name*

FutanariStella▸-Constant tingling running down my spine and through my thick womanhood as it springs and bounces in her hand, soaking the front of her clothing. My hands and arms easily squeeze tight around the seductive beauty at my neck causing me to moan harder, nothing mattering more to me than this moment-

Niomina▸*moaning heavily, my own arousal staining my thighs, dripping down my thighs in small rivers of arousal fluids, inhaling with a low growl, gripping Stellas thick rod in my hands, stroking t in slow, steady strokes, my breasts rising and falling beneath my shirt, panting as my veins start to shine silver under my skin, channeling my power into Stella, marking her as I feed, panting through my nose, blood boiling despite my skins coldness, my arousal rising, quickly approaching orgasm myself*

FutanariStella▸-Groaning heatedly, Minas name never far from my lips as I feel my own heat starting to grow within my body, fingers dancing over her back and playing with her hair a little, feeling my body glowing a little as well, eyes shifting steadily to purple-

Niomina▸*with inhuman strength I push her back, my lips and fangs never leaving her neck, blood dripping down my chin and down your chest, staining your breast, moving her further onto the table as I climb and drink, shedding my skirt as I do, straddling her briefly before sinking onto her thick member, clenching my walls around her womanhood, panting as I finally, slowly pull my fangs from her, lips and chin stained with her vitality, growling to her affectionately as my eyes find hers, hand moving to cup the back of her head, pressing my bloodied lips to hers in heated passion and love, my hips starting to move, rising and falling in a steady rhythm, each sink onto her glorious member sending shocks of bliss to my very core,gasping and moaning as I kiss her with all the love and affection I hold for the sire of one of my children, lover and friend*

FutanariStella▸-Moaning deeply and looking back up at Mina, my hands coming to her hips and clutching onto them as she rises and falls up and down my length, kissing her deeply and tasting my own blood on her tongue and lips cooing more as I keep releasing into her*

Niomina▸*finally breaking that kiss as my orgasm tips over the edge, my head falling back as I release a torrent of girl-cum to coat Stellas cock and lap, dripping juices down her heavy balls, onto the table, my back arching deliciously as my orgasm consumes my body, my bloodied mouth parted as I cry to the heavens in sweet sweet bliss, tears of joy at the new connection with Stella, far more than a sister now but a lover, in every sense of the word, hips rocking as I cum so lewdly and erotically for Stella, clinging to her as I do*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stella's Marking by Niomina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds