• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Step-Daughter Delights Ch. 02

Step-Daughter Delights Ch. 02

*Thanks everyone for the great feedback and comments! Here is another adventure for you all to enjoy!*

Ever since my oldest step-daughter (Krystal) and I had our first sexual encounter, she has been non-stop wanting to try different things. Not that I am complaining, but I find it hard to keep up with an 18-year-old hottie that just has a desire to try everything sexual, all at once! We have talked, and she has had sex before me, however, she complained that most guys wanted to get their needs met, but left her always wanting more. Our encounter was the first time she has ever been fulfilled, so she wanted more... A LOT MORE!

Since that day, Krystal has transferred to a closer school and is living at home with us again. Everyone was happy with that since my wife has her baby girl back, our youngest daughter has her big sis back, and I was able to relive that day in my mind every time I looked at her.

Today started a lot like most other days. My wife went to work, Krystal and her sister went to school and I decided to have a quiet work from home day. It was a very light day for me, only 2 meetings and Krystal only had an hour long class today. She made it very clear that she had something special planned for later this morning if I was "up" for it. Giving me a quick peck on the cheek and squeeze of my hardening cock, she bounced out the door. My cock has been rock hard and twitching since she left me with that thought! I never realized how much willpower I had until that day. Throbbing cock, Internet full or porn and no wanking off for the next few hours as I thought about our next encounter!

I thought that the morning would just drag on, but work became pretty brutal and time passed much faster that I anticipated. I heard Krystal pull up and park, my cock immediately remembered the promise from this morning before my brain even registered and started a huge bulge in my shorts. Krystal came in all smiles wearing a loose fitting outfit which I found odd from her normal attire. She bounced over to me and gave me a kiss while reaching down and grabbing my throbbing cock, and asked when I would have time for her "treat". At a loss for words, I told her to give me 10 minutes and I'm all hers.

With that she ran upstairs and told me to text her when I was ready and then to head up to her room.

I quickly finished up my work and sent her a text bout 15 minutes later. I was shaking from the thought of her waiting for me with a "special treat". She immediately sent a response of "cum on up, knock, close your eyes and enter". I had never played this kind of game and what she had in mind was beyond anything I could comprehend. All I could think about is that I had a hot, sexy, horny 18 year old sex-pot waiting for me to rock her world!

I had to fight the urge to just run up the stairs and break down the door to get to the prize waiting for me.

I got to her door in short order and as she requested, I knocked, closed my eyes and entered the room. She was there to meet me and bade me to stop. She kissed me and tied a blindfold on me so I could not see anything going on.

Once blindfolded, she reached into my shorts, took hold of my raging hard-on and lead me into the middle of her room. I then felt her pull my shorts down and felt my cock spring loose and feeling harder than I have ever felt in my life.

I didn't have to wonder for too long what was going to happen. I felt her hand gliding over the shaft of my cock and left her breath on the head of my cock. It was torture knowing her warm, hot, sensual mouth with so close, but those lips were not wrapped around my cock head. It didn't take long, but soon she had my cock in her mouth and was expertly bobbing back and forth, taking as much as she could with each stroke.

What happened next made me blow my load right then and there. Krystal moved to sucking the side of my shaft which she knows really gets me going, but just as I was getting into her rhythm, another set of lips and tongue started working the other side of my shaft! As soon as those lips touched, I lost all control and blew my load all over the place.

Still blindfolded, I reached down and grabbed a head on each side of my shaft and found not just Krystal, but someone else there as well! I moaned out loud and somehow managed to stay rock hard even after blowing my first load. I wanted to reach up and rip the blindfold off, but I didn't want this to end, so I left it on, enjoying the double pleasure my cock was feeling.

I was led to the bed and sat down. Krystal told me to count to 10 and remove the blindfold. That was a long agonizing 10 count. I slowly removed the blindfold and my eyes just about rolled out my head. Standing in front of me was Krystal and her best friend from high school Amy, both in School Girl uniforms kissing and fondling each other. I watched in amazement as Amy kissed her way down Krystal's shirt, unbuttoning the first few buttons and kissing her ample breasts. I grabbed my cock and started stroking slowly and deliberately while my wildest fantasy was unfolding before my eyes. Krystal grabbed Amy by the head and guided her to one breast, then the other as Amy skillfully sucked and nibbled each nipple.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I stood up, walk behind Amy, flipped up her skit and lined my cock head with her perfectly formed ass and pussy. I wanted to relish this sight, burn it into my memory forever, but my lust won out and I lined my cock up and drove it into Amy's sopping wet love tunnel to the hilt. She let out a long loud moan as I sank all the way into her. I reached over Amy's back, grabbed Krystal by the hair and pulled her in close for a sensual kiss as I started stroking Amy's pussy with long, slow pulls of my cock.

After a few minutes of this, I picked Amy up from behind, still impaled on my cock, and walked her over to the bed. I laid down with her on top so she can set the rhythm and bade Krystal to come over and let me taste her sweet pussy. Amy turned around and was riding me cow girl style, Krystal was on my face grinding her sopping wet pussy into my face while they were making out above me. I must have died and gone to heaven as I blew not one, but two large loads deep into Amy's pussy.

Amy pulled herself off my cock and laid down on top of me so Krystal could get to her pussy. With a new focus, she leaned over and started to suck my cum out of her friends wet and cum drenched pussy. This was getting me hard yet again and Krystal quickly moved to take advantage.

Krystal grabbed my cock, straddled me and sank herself down. Amy was quick to take up position to lick my shaft and tongue flick Krystal's clit every time she came down. It didn't take long for Krystal to go over the edge in a body shaking, mind blowing orgasm. Watching her body shake and swell with such and intense orgasm was amazing. The fact that she was still in her uniform made it that much more sensual.

Soon after her orgasm subsided, I stroked her pussy with my cock in a rhythmic, steady, in and out pace. I grabbed her ass and pulled her up and down my shaft. I managed to get Amy's pussy over my face so I could taste her. Amy was moaning as her tongue expertly worked my exposed shaft. Krystal was shaking again each time Amy's tongue brushed her clit. After a few minutes of riding Krystal up and down my cock, I grabbed her ass, locked her down on my cock and blew my seed deep into her pussy. My cock filler her so full that with each pulse, my cum was seeping out of her pussy. Amy was there to lick up any extra that Krystal's pussy couldn't hold.

I was spent, I didn't know if I had anything left in me after all of these mind blowing orgasms. I must have unloaded buckets of Cum into these girls.

Satisfied, beyond belief, Krystal slid herself off my still half hard cock so Amy could take her place. She climbed on top of me, stuffed my cock into her pussy, ground her hips down so I was as far inside her as I could get and laid down on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around Amy, kissed Krystal as she cuddled up next to us and we fell asleep for a few hours in sexual bliss.

This was the first time Amy and I had done this and sadly, it was the last as she moved away. Luckily, Krystal has plenty of hot, sexy friends that are aching to have sex that is satisfying and fulfilling. I just hope my heart, and cock, can take all this teenage pussy!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Step-Daughter Delights Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds