Step Sister Seduction Ch. 02

I could hear “Get Off” by Prince bumping throughout the room. Sarah seductively stripped off her tiny bikini bottom and straddled me. Sarah began to thrust in time with the music with complete abandon. I could feel the friction created by her naked body against my rock hard cock. I looked towards Vanessa and noticed that she was now standing and moving to the music. Vanessa moved closer and took off her skirt. She was wearing a tiny white thong that glowed under the black lights. She Stripped off her shirt and was wearing a sheer white bra. Sarah dismounted me and walked towards Sarah. She kissed Vanessa on the mouth while her hands explored Vanessa’s body. Sarah dropped to her knees and bit the top of Vanessa thong. Vanessa looked me in the eyes as Sarah pulled Sarah’s panties down with her teeth. I could feel my cock straining against my jeans and I badly needed relief. Sarah stood up and looked Vanessa in the eye.

“Let’s go to home and fuck.” Sarah Said.

Vanessa threw her panties at me and put on her remaining clothes. I grabbed the panties and could feel that they were soaking wet. Sarah ran back to retrieve her things and met us out back. Sarah and Vanessa got in the back seat and we headed home. I could see that Vanessa and Sarah were passionately kissing and their moans became increasingly louder. The familiar musky smell of Vanessa’s sex filled the air.

“Fuck me with your fingers” I heard Vanessa squeal.

At the next stoplight I turned around saw that Vanessa’s skirt was on the floorboard and Sarah’s fingers were buried in Vanessa’s snatch. We were pulling into the apartment parking lot when I heard Vanessa’s intense climax.

“Everything is ready” Sarah said in a husky tone

“Good. I can’t wait” Vanessa said.

As we entered the apartment Sarah disappeared into her room. Vanessa waited for me to close the door and as I turned around she dropped to her knees. I felt her unbutton my jeans and free my cock as she pulled down my boxer shorts. She took the entire length of my shaft into her mouth in one effortless motion. I could feel her hands massaging my balls as she quickened the pace and intensity of her mouth. I looked up and Sarah was standing near the couch wearing what looked to be a slick black vinyl bra and matching pair of crotch-less panties. She looked on as Vanessa continued to work on me. I could feel my cum erupt into Vanessa’s waiting mouth. She took my entire load but didn’t swallow. She walked towards Sarah and kissed her mouth. I watched as Sarah eagerly took my seed from Vanessa’s mouth.

“I love the taste of cum.” Sarah Said.

“Now you have to do what I say.” Vanessa said.

“I’ll do anything you tell me.” Sarah replied.

“Go into your bedroom now!” Vanessa ordered.

I began to strip of my clothes and followed Vanessa into the bedroom. I watched as Vanessa stripped naked and stood over Sarah on a blanket in the middle of the floor next to her large bed.

“Where do you want it?” Vanessa asked with authority

“On my tits and my ass!’ Sarah said obediently

“Do you want it?” Vanessa asked gruffly.

“Give it to me please. I need it.” Sarah squealed

Vanessa squatted slightly and I looked as a stream of golden liquid began to splash across Sarah’s waiting body. Sarah gave out a deep moan as the hot piss ran down her body.

“Turn over.” Vanessa said in a shuddering voice.

“I want more!” Sarah cried out as she turned over.

The piss splashed across Sarah’s ass and I could see that Sarah was furiously rubbing her pussy. Vanessa moaned as the stream began to taper off. I watched as Sarah appeared to be in a state of complete arousal and her orgasm shook through her body.

“I’m going to have Jason spank you until you pee. Do you want that?’ Vanessa asked

“I want that badly.” Sarah Said.

Vanessa lay on the soaking blanket in the middle of the floor as Sarah straddled her. I walked over and knelt down as the pair began to kiss. I slapped Sarah’s ass with a light blow to gauge her reaction.

“Harder!” Sarah and Vanessa said in unison.

I gave Sarah a hard slap on the fleshiest part of her ass.

“Again!” Sarah yelped.

I gave Sarah 3 hard swats and could see the piss gushing out of her pussy. I watched as it splashed onto Vanessa’s body underneath. Vanessa and Sarah were kissing passionately as put my hand between Sarah’s legs to feel the warm liquid pouring from within her.

“Ask him now!” Vanessa ordered Sarah.

“Please fuck me in the ass!” Sarah pleaded.

I could see a bottle of lube conveniently placed on the bed and moved quickly to meet Sarah’s Demand. As I applied the lube to my cock Vanessa and Sarah moved into a 69 position with Sarah still on top. I applied copious amounts of lube to Sarah perfect ass and moved into position. I could feel Vanessa leaning up and licking my balls. Sarah arched her back and pushed towards me as soon as my cock was at her puckered opening. I worked my cock slowly into Sarah’s ass relishing the wonderful tightness and warmth. I began working on a solid rhythm increasing the intensity of my thrusts.

“Fuck Her Ass!” I could hear Vanessa scream

Sarah began pushing back in time with my thrusting and I could hear my balls slapping against her soaking pussy. Sarah began to tense up and moan as her orgasm began building up. I could hear the sounds of Vanessa lapping at Sarah’s clit.

“Oh God!!! I’m cuming!!” Sarah blurted out

I watched the amazing sight of the muscles in Sarah’s back tighten and then relax as her orgasm shook through her. I was very close to coming and began fucking Sarah with hard animal like thrusts. She moaned and squealed loudly. I came hard and grunted like a beast. I felt my cum squirt deep into Sarah’s tight ass.

“That was amazing.” Sarah said as I pulled my weary cock out of her ass.

“Vanessa hasn’t had her turn.’ I said

“I have something planned for her.” Sarah said.

Sarah walked towards a trunk that was in a back corner of the room and proceeded to open it. Vanessa looked prepared and moved onto the bed. Vanessa lay on the bed face down and began to arch her ass in the air. Sarah began strapping on a large black dildo attached to a leather harness. I watched as Sarah admired her new appendage. It was clear that Sarah was now in charge of the situation. I was just a walk on in a play of unfettered carnality.

“Jason go to the bathroom and wash your dick Vanessa is going to need it in a minute.” Sarah said in a demanding tone.

I almost started laughing. I had never heard an order like that in all my life. I ran to the bathroom and proceeded to give my twig and berries a nice scrubbing. While in the bathroom I could hear the sounds of an ass being swatted and Vanessa’s moans echoing through the hall. I was witnessing the most amazing night of sex and depravity but in the back of my mind I wondered how a dork like me got so lucky. I walked back into the bedroom and could see that Sarah was pounding Vanessa from behind and had a nice handful of hair.

“Get underneath her!” Sarah demanded.

I got on the bed and Sarah and Vanessa stopped momentarily to accommodate me. I noticed that the large black dildo was in Vanessa’s ass. Sarah grabbed my cock and easily placed it into Vanessa’s waiting pussy. I began ramming my cock into Vanessa and I could feel the odd sensation of the dildo rubbing on my penis through Vanessa’s ass. Unexpectedly during the deviance Vanessa kissed me tenderly. I could feel that she was about to cum so I wrapped my arms around her and held on tight. Her body shook violently and I felt the juices pouring from her pussy. The sensation of wetness and the dildos movement caused me to cum quickly and I shot into Vanessa. Vanessa continued to lie on top of me as a spent Sarah flopped on the bed with the black dildo gleaming in the half light.

“I love you so much.” Vanessa whispered into my ear.

“I love you too. You mean the world to me.” I said

“That’s so sweet.” Sarah said feigning disgust.

“I hope for your sake, that you “Scotch Guarded” the carpet.” I said.

“Is he always such a geek?” Sarah asked with a chuckle

“Yes and that’s one of the many reasons I love him.” Vanessa said.

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely sore but with an odd feeling of contentment. I felt that I was now closer to Vanessa than ever. I didn’t feel the typical awkwardness that I heard came with threesomes. Vanessa had waked up earlier than I and had kissed my cheek before getting into the shower. She peeked her head into the bedroom and after noticing that I was awake she walked in with a tall glass of orange juice.

“Here you go sleepyhead” She said handing me the glass.

“Where is Sarah?” I asked

“She left a few minutes ago for a jog.”

“She still has energy?” I said stifling a yawn.

“Yes, she is not a slug like you. You better get you ass in the shower we have to be at school orientation in an hour.”

“Oh shit, I better hurry up.” I said jumping out of bed.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. Vanessa was waiting for me and she looked very cute. She was dressed a little more preppy and conservative than normal. Her hair was down and slightly curled and she had her black rimmed glasses on. She was wearing a white button down shirt and a khaki skirt with brown sandals. I had my omnipresent polo shirt on, green this time, and loose khaki shorts. We looked like a cute couple as we loaded up in the car and made our way to the University.

The drive seemed to take forever. I was afraid of being late so I tried my best to hurry without taking unnecessary risks. I kept heading westbound on one of the main roads as I saw the on coming light change from red to green. As we drove through the intersection I could see a brown truck headed southbound with no regard for the stoplight. I did my best to maneuver out of the way. I heard a loud crash and the sound of breaking glass. Vanessa’s side of the car took the brunt of the collision. I saw a flash of white light and felt the burning sensation of deploying air bags. Vanessa’s glasses flew across the interior of the car in what seemed like slow motion. Her body jerked violently in an unnatural manner but she was held in place by her seatbelt. I felt my head jerk and hit the side of the door. The car finally came to a stop and I could feel the slow hot trickle of blood coming from a cut on my forehead. My neck was burning from the chemicals in the airbags. I looked over and noticed that Vanessa was not moving. I unfastened my seatbelt and got out of the car and noticed that the driver of the other car was still trapped. I could see bystanders at the intersection frantically dialing mobile phones. I hoped that the ambulance would arrive as soon as possible.

I ran to the other side of the Escalade and tried my best to pull on the passenger door. I could see that Vanessa was not moving and I began to feel panic rising in my mind. Everything looked too bright as the morning sun cast a surreal light to the situation. I tugged on the door as hard as I could and managed to pull it open. Most of the damage was to the center back seat portion of the car, but the impact had taken its toll. I looked at Vanessa who had a laceration on her side. It wasn’t bleeding badly but my mind began to swim. I grabbed her hand and she began to stir.

“Vanessa you have to stay with me.” I said choking back tears.

“Vanessa, it’s me Jason. Can you hear me?” I pleaded

I heard the sirens get closer and I began to feel extremely dizzy. Two fire engines and two ambulances arrived on scene and began to asses the situation. A paramedic sat me down on the ground and placed me on a backboard. They placed a collar on me to stabilize my neck and spine. I couldn’t see what they were doing to Vanessa and I began to feel panic over taking me. I was placed on a gurney and hauled into the back of the ambulance.

Hours passed after I was cleared by the doctor. I pleaded for the doctors to tell me more about Vanessa. All that I knew was that she was in emergency surgery and that my mother and Bill were due to arrive at any moment. Sarah arrived at the hospital and did everything she could to contact relatives and make sure arrangements were made for the car and lodging for my Mother and Bill. I sat in the waiting room trying not to cry and tried to fight off the worst headache I had ever experienced. The waiting was unbearable and I tried my best to relax. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I rose and turned around and saw my mother.

“Are you okay?” She asked with tears in her eyes.

“I’m okay, I’m and so afraid for Vanessa.” I said.

Bill looked at me and I could tell that he was fighting back tears. He gave me a quick hug and looked me in the eye as if he knew that I had something to say.

“I am in love with Vanessa.” I said.

To be continued????

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds