• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Stepdad
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Stepdad

"Did you play with yourself as you watched us?" he asked, looking down at my freshly shaved sex.

"If you must know, then yes," I said.

"Show me?" he quickly responded.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Show me how you played with yourself. It's only fair that I get to watch you, when you got to watch all that you did last night."

"That wasn't what I agreed to."

"It is now," he said. "Don't make me discuss this all over again with yo..."

"Fine..." I said, cutting him off. "You're right I got much more than you have."

I've never touched myself in front of a guy before without him inside me or at least naked. It was strange but I had little choice as I let my hands glide down my body to my sex as he stood by the door in his robe and watched me start to play with myself.

I spread my lips and exposed my little nub. The taboo of my actions turned me on and it quickly stiffened under my finger tip as I circled it. My hard nipples twanged with pleasure as my clit sprang to life under my hand. Once it was hard, I didn't need to spread my lips any longer. Using one hand on my clit and the other on my taunt nipples, I twisted and pinched them as I played with my sex. Letting my hand slide down further, I slipped in a finger as I played with my nub at the same time. I was so wet and excited it surprised me. The pleasure grew and grew and I was lost in the sensations for a time.

I almost forgot he was watching me until I looked up and squealed from shock. His robe was open and he had his huge cock in his hand, stroking it as I played. It was already fully hard and I couldn't help but be impressed at his age. I thought about the sheer amount of blood it would take to fill it and was awed.

"Fair is fair," he said as he heard me squeal. "I get to watch and play like you did."

"Umm, yeah fine," I said, not taking my eyes off his huge manhood.

I hadn't been this close to it before and was once again stunned by the sheer size of his dick. It only turned me on more to watch him stroke it as I played with my body for him. I suddenly realized that we were mutually masturbating, turning each other on as we played with ourselves. I couldn't stop watching him handle that huge cock. It was amazing, thick, long, and veiny, soon having clear pre-cum oozing out of the rather large slit. I wanted to step out of the shower and fall to my knees and suck him but I resisted, grinding my clit harder and twisting my nipples until the fiery burn mixed with the pleasure.

We continued for quite a while, long enough for the water on my body to evaporate. Long enough for his balls to rise tight against his shaft. Long enough for me to be on the verge of an orgasm. Long enough for the drip of pre-cum to make it halfway down his long shaft when we both heard the terrifying noise of my mother returning home. Our eyes got huge and he quickly tied his robe around his body and bolted from the bathroom. Fuck! I was so close and I knew he was too. I so wanted to see him cum, to see him shoot his massive load in front of me as I came myself, but it wasn't to be. Mom had interrupted us and wasn't the wiser.

I needed to get back in and take a cold shower to calm down. I was so worked up I almost did but Mom was home earlier than expected for a reason. I soon found out why. She knocked on my bathroom door and talked through the door.

"I just won free tickets to the soccer game!"

"You what?... How?" I asked.

"A drawing down at the supermarket."

"Awesome... how many?" I asked.

I was a big LA galaxy fan, loved soccer and loved watching the cute players run around the field.

"Only two," she said.

"What's up?" I heard Derick ask outside the door.

"You and Derick can go... I've got to work today anyway," Mom said to me before explaining to Derick what was going on.

Wow, if Mom only knew what she almost caught us doing. Now she wanted me to go to a soccer game with her new husband I had just been mutually masturbating with. It was crazy and I just shook my head to my reflecting in the mirror of the bathroom. This can't end well.

**

It was a little awkward at first, Derick and I driving to the stadium after what we had done earlier but I broke the ice.

"Do your balls ache?" I asked, thinking he'd have blue balls after not cumming.

"No, that only happens if you haven't climaxed for a long time. And seeing as how your mother sucked me off last night I'm fine. Thanks for asking," he said just as snotty as I had asked the question.

I laughed. He was definitely quick and not fazed by me at all. "Oh good. I wouldn't want you uncomfortable during the game."

"I'm good, although I was quite disappointed we got interrupted. I think you were really close. Am I right?" he asked.

"Yes. Were you?" I asked.

"Pretty close," he said, looking out his windshield.

"I thought so too. Oh and by the way, congratulations on your dick," I said.

"Thanks," he laughed. "Your mother likes it too."

"I know she does. I now know why she's so happy."

He chuckled again and we changed the subject to soccer and enjoyed the game together once we got there.

It was well after dark by the time we got home. Mom was waiting for us and we came in laughing and having a good time together. That was when I left them to themselves and went up to the roof after saying goodnight. They soon came into their room and I watched Derick try and get frisky with my mother but she was having none of it that night. She seemed tired and it was really late since the game had gone long. She ended up going to bed and leaving him wanting. Something I though was an absolute travesty. I stared down at him as he looked up at me in the dark and I shook my head, mouthing the words "not tonight."

That was when he suddenly got up and pointed to the door, making sure I saw him. I hesitated. What were his intentions? Should I meet him, should I get off the roof or stay here and ignore him? These questions exploded in my head. I decided to get off the roof and he was waiting for me at the door to my bedroom.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to finish what we started earlier."

"At two in the morning? Why? I thought your balls were fine," I said.

"They may not hurt but that doesn't mean I'm not horny as shit."

I could see the massive bulge in his pajama bottoms. Mom was having none of it tonight and so now he wanted to finish what we were doing in the bathroom. Except we weren't in the bathroom and it was two in the morning.

"Not my problem... go help yourself out, it's late," I said.

He actually looked shocked. I guess he expected me to welcome him in and wasn't used to getting rejected twice in one night.

"Are you serious? You're really going to leave me like this... like your mother did," he said pulling his shirt away from his body to reveal the top of his cock poking out of his pajama bottoms.

He was so long and hard he extended up near his navel with the waist band of his pants pinning his cock to his stomach. I swallowed hard and felt a twinge of pleasure shoot through my sex. I had told myself not five minutes before that what Mom had done was a travesty so I couldn't in good conscience do the same thing. Could I? I was weak.

"Fine, come in, but this better be quick," I said.

I opened my door more and he walked in quickly, coming to a stop in the center of my room. I walked over to my desk, moving a few things around and turning back to him. He looked like he was waiting for something and a little lost.

"Well, drop your pants and come over here," I said.

"Aren't you going to play with yourself while I do the same?" he asked.

"I'll do one better. Now drop them and come stand by my desk."

He obeyed, looking a little lost and walked over to me with his cock swinging back and forth hard and throbbing. I had cleared a landing zone on my desk, or at least what I thought was big enough to catch his pending load. Once he was standing next to me and in front of the desk I reached out and grabbed the middle of his cock.

He jerked away from me and said, "What the fuck!"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I... we... I didn't expect you to touch me... not so soo... we've never agreed to that," he said, cutting himself off several times.

"Do you want to cum or not? I'm just going to give you a handjob, nothing more," I said.

I was surprised he acted that way and from what I gathered as he cut himself off, I think he expected it to happen sometime but this was rather sooner than he thought. It was late and I was a little tired and didn't want to take all night.

"A handjob?"

"Yeah, that's it... you okay with that? Or is this thing we have not going in that direction for you?"

"Its fine... yeah okay," he said and I realized I had finally gotten to him and took him off his game.

He stepped forward nonetheless and I reached forward again and grabbed his cock. Damn! It was fucking amazing. My hand didn't even fit around it and I tried to not act so shocked as I proceeded to move the loose skin downward for the first time on my new stepdad's gorgeous cock. I stroked upward as the skin came tight and completed the first stroke with a little of his foreskin rolling over his shiny, smooth head.

He moaned and I could feel his cock throb in my grasp, making my sex twinge again with arousal. I was going to be so wet and horny after this I figured I'd never get to sleep. I picked up the pace after three slow strokes and his moaning got more pronounced as my hand moved up and down his shaft with the loose skin. I couldn't get over how wide he was and how far my hand could travel up and down his extensive shaft as I stroked him. It was the most amazing dick I'd ever seen or touched. I was enamored by it, staring at the head and the balls and my hand moving up and down in a nice steady rhythm.

Pre-cum arrived soon from his long slit, beading up before trailing down to be hit by the moving foreskin. I could tell he was enjoying my hand. His balls were tightening up as were his legs. It wasn't going to take long at all. I sped up a little more when I felt the cold touch of his pre-cum hit my hand. He was putting out quite a lot of it and with his cock at about a 45 degree angle it ran down his shaft pretty quickly. I could feel him getting harder, his balls now sucked up tight to his shaft and his legs flexed and ready. He was breathing hard and moaning louder.

"Here it comes," he said through gritted teeth as he moved closer to the desk.

I sped up even faster to push him over the edge and can't tell you how excited I was and wet. Suddenly a huge burst of cum flew from his cock and shot way past the landing zone I had made, hitting my flat screen computer monitor. It left a trail from the edge of my desk up the screen halfway. The second blast was even more powerful hitting the screen and rebounding back to splash on the desk. It took me two explosions before I realized I needed to bend him further down.

"Holy shit!" I called out as I pressed his cock down toward the desk.

The resistance on his shaft was amazing. He was so hard and full of blood it was a little difficult to push it down enough to change the launch angle. I stroked him through five more massive blasts that splattered my desk and ran almost to the monitor each time. He shook and convulsed, groaning his pleasure as his cock spewed forth like I had seen him do on Mom's back before. I did not expect him to have this amount again so soon after they had sex the night before.

"Good hell!" I said, "Where is this coming from?"

He didn't reply. And I let go of his cock as it finally finished dribbling onto the desk as his convulsions came to an end. His hard cock sprang right back up to 45 degrees and throbbed with his heartbeat with a little glob of thick, white semen oozing out of his slit. My desk was an absolute mess. I had never seen so much semen in my life before and I didn't know how I was going to clean it up. I looked up at him and he did the biggest guy thing ever. Turned around, put his pants back on and left my room without a word, leaving me with the cleanup.

What a prick, no pun intended.

I stood there stunned as the door closed. I just shook my head and looked at the mess again and around my room for something to clean it up. Good thing my mother is a heavy sleeper because I had to leave my room and grab some paper towel. The cleaning up put me in a sour mood and all my arousal I had built up while stroking Derick was gone. I was a little mythed with him and went to bed angry and wondering what precedent I had set now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Stepdad
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds