• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stephanie's Ghost

Stephanie's Ghost

EDIT - This was the first story I ever wrote and reading through it now, it has several faults, both in grammar and logic. I've decided to take some time from writing the fourth chapter of Finding Himself in Her to amend these issues so all my submissions on this site are up to par. As always, please comment and rate, it is very much appreciated!

*****

Stephanie had just moved in to an old house in the countryside. She had recently inherited the house from a distant relative she had never met and had not even known about. At first she had thought about selling it but decided that she wanted a change of scenery after recently graduating high-school.

She had been living in foster homes after her parent's death in a car crash when she was twelve. The time after the loss of her parents had been very rough on Stephanie who became more and more introverted. This was in response not only to her loss but also due to the extremely rough conditions in the various foster homes she was bounced between.

The house was about a mile outside of town and had no nearby neighbors. It was a very nice eighteenth century house built in one level. There was a lot of beautiful antique furniture spread throughout the bright and airy rooms. The inheritance also came with quite a nice chunk of money, so if she didn't get stuck with luxurious habits she could live her entire life doing only things she wanted to do.

Stephanie was preparing herself for her first night in the new house by taking a long bath to relieve some of the tension built up in her muscles from carrying boxes and unpacking all day. Since she came to the house she had felt as if someone was watching her and sometimes she even thought she felt someone caressing her gently. Every time she looked where she thought the stare or the touch came from she couldn't see anything so she just convinced herself that it was all in her mind. She was a very logical person and didn't believe in anything supernatural, not in God nor ghosts.

She got up from the soothing bubble bath and stood drying herself in front of the full body mirror. The hazy reflection looking back at her was a short brunette with perky C-cup breasts capped by large nipples, a pretty flat stomach, a narrow waist flowing into wide hips and a very nice ass. After drying off and brushing her hair she went to bed, naked as always, and began reading her favorite book, Anubis Gates, for the fourth time.

She had read about ten pages she felt the same presence as before watching her. She put her book down and started to look around, trying to find whatever it was. Suddenly it felt as if fingers were caressing her stomach, one hand creeping upwards, the other hand tracing circles downwards. Stephanie threw of the cover and but saw nothing over her stomach, but she did see that there were small indentations in her soft skin where she felt the fingers. She quickly ran her fingers across the area but didn't bump in to anything. She started to get up to run from the room but felt something pressing down on her chest and stomach gently, but with so much power in reserve that when Stephanie pushed against it, whatever it was didn't budge one inch. Stephanie was filled with a paralyzing fear, something she didn't even believe in, yet undeniably there, was holding her naked body firmly and with what seemed like romantic intentions.

As she pondered her predicament she saw a bed-sheet from one of the moving boxes start floating through the air and was torn to stripes by the invisible being. Stephanie was so taken aback by what she saw that she didn't even struggle when she felt her arms being pulled to the headboard. She saw one of the strips of fabric float up to her hands and felt it wrap around her wrists and bind her tightly to the headboard. When the ghost proceeded to pull her legs up and apart she started struggling and screaming, but to no avail, because the ghost easily held her legs as it tied her ankles to the corners of the headboard. This position meant that both her pussy and ass were spread and on display for her unseen assailant. Stephanie soon realized that there was no one around for miles, so her screams turned in to silent sobs as her struggle stopped and she relaxed into her bondage.

Stephanie suddenly felt something like mouths on her breasts, sucking and nibbling on her nipples while fingers lightly pinched and massaged the surrounding flesh. Her nipples got very hard despite the fear still gripping her body. Stephanie could feel her pussy become wet and she started to moan, partly from the ghost's attention to her nipples and partly from the situation. She had always had fantasies about being tied and dominated, but had never had any experience in the matter, in fact she had very little sexual experience at all. She was eighteen years old but had only ever gone so far with a guy as to give a blow job. She did however use her trusty dildo to get her off almost every night.

The ghost now got rougher, it started biting her nipples and squeezing around the bases of her breasts to get more blood into the nipples so the pain and pleasure got even greater, making Stephanie moan and groan even loader. Just as the wetness between Stephanie's legs started to run down her pelvis and into her bellybutton the ghost started caressing her slit and Stephanie let out a loud moan. Most of the fear had subsided as the pleasure increased and as the situation becoming clear to her she realized that there was no point in struggling and just enjoy the experience. The ghost was licking and sucking all over her pussy, inner thighs and ass with what felt like five mouths, touching her everywhere but where she wanted it most, on her clit.

The ghost suddenly began sucking her clit and penetrating her, first she felt something slender, like a finger, go in deeper and deeper until it rested against her cervix. Whatever it was began to grow until she was full beyond anything she had ever felt. When Stephanie thought the pleasure couldn't get any greater the ghost started massaging her g-spot and applying a tremendous suction to her clit and pussy lips, so much suction that she could see her lips become engorged and her clit protrude almost an inch. This stimulation threw Stephanie into the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced, her juices flowing down her belly and thighs until she glistened. The ghost stimulated her further when the orgasm stared to wane by starting to fuck her with the thing in her pussy. Her entire body shook violently for a long time and at the peak of ecstasy the ghost started penetrating her ass. The pleasure and pain Stephanie experienced as the ghost broke her anal cherry threw her into new heights of orgasmic bliss that lasted for several minutes.

As Stephanie slowly came down from the mind-blowing series of multiple orgasms the ghost started penetrating her ass deeper and slowly stretched it more and more while it pulled out of her pussy. The stinging sensation as her ass stretched made tears roll down Stephanie's cheeks but to her surprise it felt incredibly good as well and Stephanie started to moan and buck against her unseen lover to get more into her tight ass. The ghost responded by going even deeper inside her and growing to an even greater width, it also started torturing her now hypersensitive nipples in a much rougher way, pulling, biting and sucking hard on her extremely engorged buds, now standing more than an inch from her breasts.

Stephanie had never felt anything like the mixture of pleasure and slight pain radiating from her ass as the ghost fucked her with its ever growing shaft and she became a bit angry with herself for not having discovered the new heights of pleasure achieved by anal stimulation. As Stephanie was once again nearing orgasm a mirror floated through the air and was positioned so that Stephanie could see straight up her own ass and still wide-open pussy. As she stared at her obscenely stretched ass she realized that she now could probably fit her own fist up there. Then the ghost started making the thing in her ass grow ridges as it moved in and out of her ass at an increasing speed. The sensation this gave Stephanie was one of mixed pleasure and pain that made her juices flow like never before.

When the ghost pinched her clit Stephanie was pushed over the edge and her orgasm was a deeper and more satisfying than any orgasm before. For the first time she in her life she squirted! She squirted massive amounts of cum all over herself, a few jets even made it to her face and open mouth, almost making her choke before she could swallow the tasty liquid. The ghost slowly withdrew the thing in her ass and let go of her breasts and clit as both were oversensitive now. Stephanie just stared at her reflection in the mirror hovering above her; she saw her asshole slowly contract until it was just open a little bit. Her pussy was red and extremely swollen, her clit standing out from her puffy lips and so sensitive she could feel the draft in the old house. Her breasts were almost as red as her pussy lips, her areola protruded and her nipples stood an inch beyond. Her entire upper body glistened with girl-cum.

As she was reveling in the afterglow her hands were untied. What felt like a cock snaked its way between her lips and without thinking she sucked it into her mouth. She was amazed by the incredible taste and hungrily sucked more into her mouth and down her throat. As she did this her hands wandered over her own body, cupping her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples, groaning from their sensitivity, before continuing south to explore her newly discovered source of pleasure, her ass. She gently slid a finger around the sensitive opening before gently pushing in. Meeting almost no resistance as her butt was well lubed by her juices and relaxed after previous penetration, she could easily slide her finger all the way in, making her moan around the cock in her mouth.

She continued sucking on the tasty pole in her mouth but her attention was now on her ass. The ghost noticed this and propped up her shoulders so she could reach without straining. She quickly added another finger to her ass as the ghost gently lapped her pussy. This still wasn't enough so she lubricated her fingers with her pussy and added the rest of her fingers to her ass. She slipped them in and out faster and faster, deeper and deeper, staring in fascination at her hand disappearing more and more. She could now get her fingers in all the way and still felt that she wanted more, so she folded her thumb into her palm and slowly pushed and watched as her fist slowly disappeared inside. When she got past the widest part she felt like her hand was sucked in the rest of the way and she came in a weaker orgasm than the previous ones, but powerful none the less, as she once again felt that wonderfully full feeling.

Stephanie kept her hand buried as deep as she could for a long while, just sucking away at the thing in her mouth and enjoying the light nibbling and licking the ghost administered to her almost over-sensitive pussy. When she had composed herself she started fucking herself, slowly at first, then punching away faster and faster, pulling out to the widest part of her hand before plunging in as deep as possible. As she neared orgasm the ghost again penetrated her pussy and started vibrating against her g-spot and cervix while pinching her clit. This threw Stephanie into an earth-shattering orgasm, making her squirt all over herself and pass out from exhaustion. The ghost untied her legs and pulled her fist from her ass, and then pulled the covers over her.

*****

When she awoke in the morning she almost thought it had all been a dream, but then the soreness in her butt, nipples and pussy registered and she realized that last night actually happened. She did a catlike stretch, got out of bed and made her way into her bathroom. She thought over her situation as she sat on the toilet and even though it, the ghost or whatever it was, had taken her against her will she couldn't deny that she had felt more pleasure than she thought possible and that if it came to her again she would give herself willingly. As she thought about how the ghost had used the strips of bed sheet as rope even though it didn't need it, she got the idea that maybe the ghost took that fantasy from her, that maybe it could read her mind.

As she washed her hands she looked at herself in the mirror. She saw her swollen lips, her messed up hair, her red and abused nipples, and the memory of the immense pleasure from the night before made her nether regions twinge. As soon as the thought entered her mind the ghost seized her again, bending her down on all fours with her ass in the air, hovering in the middle of the room, her elbows and knees spread wide and floating a few inches over the floor. As the ghost held her it started squeezing her breasts and pulling and pinching her nipples, it played with her pussy until it was soaked, squeezing her swollen clit and teasing her opening, At the same time she felt something like a warm tongue lovingly licking her ass, going deeper and deeper.

The ghost then started the tap and led a small torrent of water to Stephanie's ass, out of sight in her current position. It led the water inside while the tonguelike thing in her ass grew longer and thicker. Stefanie started to feel warm water filling her colon and realized that the ghost was giving her an enema; even though the warmth felt surprisingly good the prospect of an enema scared her for she feared it would hurt. But just as she started to panic the ghost started caressing her clit again, making her forget her fears. The ghost was filling her ass very slowly to avoid cramps and discomfort. Suddenly the ghost penetrated her pussy deeply and swelled up inside her, it pumped the organ inside her pussy slowly. She felt the flow stop so she looked down between her breasts and was taken aback by the size of her belly, she looked three months pregnant! The big tonguelike thing plugged up her butt and writhed around inside, pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

The ghost enveloped her entire body and started squeezing and massaging her belly and intensifying the assault on her breasts and vagina. It also started expanding the appendage that held Stephanie's enema inside while it pounded her pussy harder and harder. When she was right on the edge of cumming the ghost lifted her to a seated position on the toilet. It pinched her nipples hard and sucked and licked her clit as it reached out a smaller tentacle deep inside her pussy, this penetrated her cervix. Simultaneous with these actions it released the plug from Stephanie's ass, making her expel all of the water. The mixture of pleasure and pain, humiliation and helplessness threw her into another powerful and long orgasm, lasting as long as her expulsion.

Stephanie was sitting on the toilet panting and sweating from the day's first orgasm when the ghost grabbed her again. It bent her over again and again filled her ass with water, this time much faster and with much more water, her rear opening more prepared this time. As she looked on her belly it swelled to its previous size and then beyond. The ghost stopped the flow and started fucking her ass with the water still inside, continuously growing, but doing it so slowly that Stephanie only felt a dull pain, easily overshadowed by the pleasure. The ghost pounded away faster and faster, making Stephanie have multiple orgasms as it manipulated her clit and g-spot. When Stephanie felt she couldn't take any more, she was close to passing out, the ghost sat her down on the toilet and pulled out of her ass and she came one last time from the release of the water, this orgasm making her tired body black out.

Stephanie woke up again from the shower jet hitting her body and the ghost washing her limp body gently, paying close attention to her breasts and nether regions. Stephanie was surprised by how gentle it was, but as she thought about it she realized that the ghost did what she fantasized her dream lover would do; take her, use her, push her limits, and above all, care for her. It really did seem like the ghost could read her mind! When she was clean the ghost carried her out of the shower and dried her gently. When it felt it was safe to let her go without her legs giving way it stood her down. She heard her stomach growling, so she went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. When she had eaten she felt invigorated and up for some more wild sex, so she started caressing her nipples. The ghost immediately reacted to her display of excitement and so began another session of strange and great sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stephanie's Ghost

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds