Stepping Into the Breach

In turn, his mother smiled as she spoke of her fetish with his long hair, of her longing to touch his tanned, shaven legs and ass, of her arousal at his carefully cultivated pubic hair around his cock and balls and his shaven underarms. She stuck her tongue into his mouth, then described her longing for intercourse with her son, of her pleasure in his manipulation of her breasts.

By four o'clock in the afternoon, he and she were completely exhausted, moving only very slowly over each other's abdomen, relishing the sticky, slippery and lovely mess they had made. Both lovers arose and used the bathroom, then they moved to the bedroom where they burrowed under the covers, laughing and touching each other.

They slept the sleep of the truly weary. At some point in the gathering dusk as rain continued to spatter against the windows, Kimberly moved behind her and once more pressed his hard cock into her pussy, shoving home and then going to sleep within her. She moaned softly in her sleep, her body informing her at some deep level that she had been overcome once more, then there was silence.

In spite of his exhaustion, Kimberly awoke at 7:00 o'clock on another gray morning. Laurentia was still in her position before him, but his penis had withdrawn from her of its own accord, shrinking from its heroic performance of the day before. He felt the sheet beneath them and found it to be wet with their juices.

Laurentia's auburn hair lay over her face, concealing the high planes of her bone structure. Her left ear, uncovered, resembled a delicate sea shell, pierced to allow a gold pendant that lay upon her neck. The triangle in her nose lay against her lip. He raised the sheet and marveled at her small waist that flowed outward into her sensuous hips and muscular thighs. Her great breasts lay heavy and warm upon her right arm as she slept.

Her son could restrain himself no longer.

Kimberly gently rolled her on to her tummy and barely parted the curves of her bottom, opening her hole. Still she had not awakened though her eyelids fluttered. Kimberly carefully opened the small drawer in the bedside table and withdrew the small bottle of lubricant. With one hand he flipped the cap and drizzled warm gel over the head of his swelling penis, now firm enough to stand upright when he tightened his muscle. The clear substance trickled down the length of his organ and into his cum-encrusted hair.

With the realization that he must move quickly in order to surprise and capture her, he positioned his wet cock directly in front of her anus and slipped tenderly but firmly inward until he reached her base. Laurentia's eyes opened in surprise, then immediately she reached for him.

"I'm sorry, Mother. I simply could not wait any longer. I had to have you now."

"OH! God...Kim, I've never been stuffed like this before. This is so intimate. Oh...oh...ah, yes!"

"Do you want me to withdraw?" he asked softly.

"Oh, heavens, don't you even think about it. I feel as if I have been wonderfully spiked to this bed and I'll never be free. This is...oooo, Kim, help me, Baby. Stay inside of me, PLEASE!"

He withdrew as she spoke, then slid home once more. She gasped, then locked her cheeks and anal muscle upon him, increasing the friction of her body upon the impudent intruder. She was tight and hot and perfect.

This time he came in a rush after his fourth thrust. With a shout, Kimberly increased his assault upon Laurentia as jets of cum spurted into her sticky, warm hole. She twisted and squirmed in his grasp, endeavoring in an exquisitely feminine way to escape and simultaneously desiring that he never permit her to depart his beautiful trap.

Her breasts were pressed from side-to-side, her arms fell to the bed as her hands fluttered aimlessly and an orgasm wracked her frame.

"Kimberly! O my beautiful lover!! You...you...OH! Oh, Kimberly, you're taking everything. I have nothing left. Nothing at all. Oohhhh..."

As he crouched above her, his long dark tresses surrounding his face and falling over her back, his mother wriggled beneath his weight and anal penetration, sighing with pleasure, whispering her desire to be savaged by him once more, promising to willingly take him several times each day.

Kimberly thrust gently, slowly long after his cream ceased flowing. As before, he coaxed from his mother two more orgasms, this time all soft and sweet little buzzes that rattled her emotionally with their tiny massages of her sensitive flesh.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They bathed and Kimberly served breakfast. Then they dressed and ran out in the rain to their vehicle. Kimberly drove them to several antique shops where they browsed before stopping for lunch at a fast food restaurant. At his mother's insistence Kimberly wore his hair unbound. He was quite a handsome young man in a denim shirt and jeans with a brown distressed leather jacket and hiking boots.

She wore her hair in a ponytail and had on a close fitting tank top with a verrry deeply scooped neckline under her partially buttoned denim jacket. Kimberly told her that her jeans were so tight that if she'd put a dollar bill in her hip pocket people could see the outline of George Washington's face. With her jacket buttoned below her breasts, Laurentia's heroic cleavage was open and inviting for all to see.

And all those who saw her definitely wanted to admire. Kimberly enjoyed the efforts of men, women and boys to position themselves so that they could see her display. And she didn't have to bend over at all to exhibit her lovely breasts. In fact, had she done so, they would have escaped her top altogether. He also enjoyed his own hardness that was quite noticeable down his left thigh. His mother was appreciative as well of his obvious asset.

"Kimberly," she said to her son as they ate at a table by the window, "there is something I want you to know, something I hope you will understand. For me this love with you is permanent. It's not something we have now and that I'll get over when we get back home.

"Back last year before you came home I was so lonely without your father and without you. One day I met a friend from our high school, a woman Kerry and I had not seen since we were graduated. Lacey and I became close friends, very close although she is happily married with two precious children.

"I had to make a trip for to Mobile for WPKZ and I asked her if she would like to accompany me. Lacey went and we had a grand time. We went out one night to a sports bar and had a great time dancing with lots of people..."

"And I'll bet lots of people had a grand time dancing with you, too," he grinned.

She reddened and giggled at his implication. "Oh, all right, they did. I didn't wear a bra that night and I had on a tank top and that was a big mistake. I...um...Baby, I fell out while we were dancing. Both breasts came out of my top."

"Well, large equipment that is not tied down often shakes loose," her son retorted.

"You're so cute, aren't you! Are you having fun, Kimberly?" She feigned aggravation and tried to glare at him but failed miserably.

"Yup. I learned it from you and Dad. So, what happened? Did you have to outrun the entire bar full of people or did you manage to stuff those beautiful monsters back inside your top?"

"I was dancing with Lacey when it happened, and she wouldn't let me stop to do anything about it. She pulled me closer and before I knew what was happening she kissed me. Kimberly, we got really intimate before we left. She played with me and I let her. It was so sweet. We went back to the hotel and slept together."

"So, you were so tired, you just fell into bed and dropped off to sleep," he stated factually.

"Umm, no. Kimberly, we made love that night. She has been a dear friend since, and when we get together we are rather intimate. I wanted you to know, because you'll meet her sometime soon. I want you to. Does that change anything between us?"

He was quiet. Then he said thoughtfully, "Well, gee, now that's a hard one. I don't knooowww. She's probably too much competition for me, Laurentia." He sounded uncertain and rather fearful.

"She is no competition for you! She is my friend. You are my heart. No one has ever touched me as you have. In this one lovely day, Kim, you have...I wish this word didn't have such ugly connotations...you have so beautifully raped me. No one has ever, ever taken me apart like you have with such gentleness, such sweetness and respect. Do you understand, Kimberly, that I am in love with you?"

With a gentle smile her son reached out to touch her face. "I know. I know, Laurentia. We're in this for the long haul. Keep her as a treasured friend and a lover; I'm sure I'll like her, too. Would you mind if I asked you to tell me what it was like for you two making love?"

"Kim, I will tell you any intimate thing you ever want to know, my angel. Thank you or caring enough to ask. Lacey is actually Japanese and is my same height. She has cute, short hair, is three years younger than I, laughs a lot, and has the most gorgeous chest I've ever seen. She was married when we met, but she still wanted us to become close.

"We were somewhat timid at first with neither of us feeling free to make the first move. Then as we were walking in a park, she turned to me and said, 'Laurentia, I want you for more than a friend. Will you be my lover?' It rattled me at first, but it was so easy to say, 'Yes, Lacey, I will. I need you.'

"She kissed me and placed my hand on her breast. I suppose she and I are cut from the same cloth because she has these gorgeous big round boobs that shake so beautifully, no matter what she wears. She refused to let me go until she had unbuttoned her blouse, taken out her breasts and I had agreed to hold them right there in public.

"Kim, holding her breasts is like trying to get my hands around two great balls of warm Jello. We sat down on a bench, and just kept at it. She would not put her breasts back into her blouse; instead, she ran her hand up my skirt even while some people were watching. You have already figured out that I didn't have anything on underneath...I haven't worn underwear for years now.

"I felt her fingers slide into my pussy, and I almost screamed with joy. So light, so delicious, and she just kept on until her entire hand was inside my vagina! And then she stayed there, moving her fingers, caressing the insides of my body.

"We could hear the sticky sounds under my skirt, and I kept getting wetter. When we stood, the back of my skirt was wet, and she had to walk slightly behind me to hide it. No one has made me feel like that until today, Kim, when you became my owner and lover.

"We went back to our hotel room and barely had time to eat before we attacked each other again. To make a long story much shorter, my gorgeous son, we got virtually no business done that weekend, but we covered a lot of ground on the personal and intimate level."

"She certainly has good taste to choose a lady such as you, Mother. Do you mind if I use that name from time to time?"

"No, no, Kim. In a very precious way it symbolizes the intimate and deep love we have for each other, and it reminds us of the delicious, erotic relationship we have. I want you to call me that when we are alone and when we are around others. You are such a joy to me, Darling."

They returned to the cabin and then made plans to live together permanently. While Kimberly and Lacey became very close friends, intimate friends with Laurentia's approval, he and his mother were one, indeed. Their lives were good.

Kim and Laurentia were finally home.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 966 milliseconds