Steve and the Indian Booth Babe

#

A year later I was painting the nursery in our new home. My stomach rumbled as I smelled the dinner Bela's aunt was cooking for us. Six months ago, Auntie had come for the wedding with a couple of Bela's cousins. I had hoped for a small wedding, but Auntie and Bela invited most of the local Indian community. Bela and I were surprised at how many friends we had at Paradox. In the end, it was a large wedding filled with colorful outfits and dancing.

It wasn't hard to convince Auntie to stay and never return to her abusive husband. She is a wonderful woman and an excellent cook. I expect she will be a big help with the twins. We have plenty of room for Auntie in the home Bela, and I purchased with the fat commissions we received. I almost feel sorry for Bela's uncle for stealing his wife as well as his niece from him. I felt sorry for Kushak's employees when he filed for bankruptcy.

Little Bela is starting to show a baby bump under her loose-fitting shirts. She plans on working as long as she can before she takes leave to deliver the babies. I enjoy the childbirth classes with my wife, but I cannot keep up with her when she exercises to her pregnancy workout videos. Life is good. Who needs a dowry when you have a smart and loving wife who teams with you to develop useful products that earn big commissions?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds