Still the Daughter-in-Law Ch. 01

The day passed with me reliving the night and having to silence my cock from jumping around every other second. Sadhana called me at work, saying she was very happy to be engaged to me , and told me she wanted to see me again soon, and have some fun, and said she liked what she felt when she sat on her lap, she said naughtily. I said I am going home, so I would not be able to meet her.

Mom called on my cell, saying she gradmom wanted to come home and I should pick her up. I was not too glad, as I left for Sadhana Aunty's house, and as I was reaching her house, mom called again to let me know that Grandma was being dropped by her sister and that I could come direct back home.

I was already there, so I decided to go in, thinking of having a little fun with Sadhana Aunty, it was new moon day, and just as I rang the bell and shouted it was me, the power went off and when the door opened it was pitch dark. As I watched the figure walk past, saying come in, I hardly heard her voice, as I was lost thinking of yesterday and how she was sitting in my lap, and then thinking of my mom, and then the teasing conversation during the day.

"Come in" she said her voice hoarse

"What's wrong with your voice?"

"Something is stuck in my throat" she said.

"I bet" I said thinking of my cock in her mouth.

I pushed her against the wall, "God, you are such a tease, aunty, why do you want to marry your nephew?" my hardon touching her saree.

"Sadhana loves you"

"Then Sadhana will get fucked" I said as I pushed her face into my cock

"Suck it, aunty" I said

"This is good, nobody in the house" I shouted as I pushed her mouth into my cock and kept pushing until she started sucking on it slowly

"You are a good tease, sitting in my lap in front of everyone, now you are getting the reward" I said

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM" She moaned

My hands released from her head, and she sucked the tip licking and sucking harder and harder, as I pulled her up and turned her around, cupping and squeezing her huge tits, from behind, my hands going through her blouse and I lifted her saree and pushed my cock in her already wet pussy and then banged her faster and faster as she moaned "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH".

"You are such a tease, I am just going to do this to you more and more" I said as my breath was on her neck her legs in my hand as I fucked her pussy.

"YES, FUCK LIKE THIS" she said, her voice still hoarse.

I stopped for a second, knelt down and licked her pussy

"Oh Raja, fuck me fuck me" She moaned.

"I started banging her again, making her kneel doggie style banging her ever hungry pussy more and more"

She moved her ass for me, as I slapped and fucked her, I bent over her back cupping her breasts and whispering "You are my slut now"

"Yes" she nodded as I fucked her hard and came in her pussy.

My cell phone rang and I knew it was mom, "Don't tell I came here, Aunty Sadhana, I am going home now" I said as I walked out of the house and jumped into my car without looking back and not answering the cell phone.

I drove fast, the power also came back, my heart thumping at being lucky to have fucked her, the phone rang again.

"Grandma is here, darling, where are you darling, we are waiting for you" Mom said.

"I am coming mom, and I want to cum" I whispered to mom and kept the phone down.

When I reached home, mom opened the door, and I felt my cock raise again, inside, to my shock I saw Sadhana and Grandma sitting there. Sadhana came running and hugged me and felt my cock. "You are happy to see me, aren't you?" She fluttered her eyes happily.

The phone rang and it was Soumini, she spoke briefly to Grandma, Sadhana, mom and then asked for me, I was speechless

"Yes" I said stuttering

"Raja, I know now for sure, my daughter will enjoy, don't worry, it is our secret, my hot son-in-law" and kissed me on the phone.

I had fucked Soumini, thinking it was Sadhana, and I had thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

---- To be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds