Still You Want Me Ch. 11

They clean her off (very well!) before filling the tub and letting her play for a while. All three of them are as happy as can be. Finally, she's clean so they dress her and relax in the living room.

"Can we please throw the bedding and stuff away? I'll never feel it's clean enough."

Charlie's only asking to play nice. It's going in the trash regardless of Colin's response.

"Fudge, yes! Throw the crib out, too! That shit's nasty! Pun intended!"

They laugh and start cleaning up the mess. It takes a while, but they get the walls cleaned, bleached, and aired out before bedtime. They pull the porta-crib out to use until they can get a replacement.

The rest of the evening goes as it does every day. They fawn over their daughter and each other, Charlie cooks dinner, Colin cleans up and does the dishes, and they wind down before putting Carly to bed.

Charlie stands over her crib as he looks at her sweet little curls. He's overwhelmed and exhausted. Never in a thousand years did he think he'd be cleaning up so much poop. Some poop, sure, but not that much!

* * *

Colin sniffs himself as he lies on their bed, next to Charlie. He can't smell the poop now, but he's been randomly catching a lingering whiff...pew.

"I still smell poop! I don't want to smell this shit all night so let's take a shower."

He pulls Charlie off of the bed and into the bathroom. Charlie turns the shower on as he sneaks glances of his husband. Watching Colin undress always sends blood to his nether regions, but Colin's oblivious. He always has been and always will be. Colin doesn't appear to fully understand how his husband feels about him. Charlie quickly undresses and pulls his lover into the shower. Once inside, Charlie firmly instructs Colin.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall."

Fuck yes! Colin loves it when Charlie gets bossy. He does as he's told and presses his hands against the wall in front of him.

Charlie soaps a rag and starts running it over Colin's body, thoroughly cleaning him, as Colin feels Charlie's erection pressing against his backside. Feeling his lover's arousal is enough to fully inflate his, what had previously only been a partial, erection.

Colin doesn't say anything, but instead, enjoys the way Charlie is running the rag over his body as he cleans and loves every inch of him, in the sensual way only Charlie can do, and touches him as if there's no one else in the world. Dropping his head forward, Colin's sexually frustrated because his sexy husband is touching every part of his body...except the places where he wants the attention to be focused.

He knows, after Charlie finally gives in, the sex is going to be amazing because it always is. After what feels like an eternity, to Colin, Charlie finally breaks the silence with a question.

"Are you ready for another?"

"Another round of sex? Fuck yes! You're killing me with your slow torture! You're a sadist!"

Colin grinds his ass against Charlie's erection and Charlie laughs at Colin's desperation. He swats Colin's butt to keep him focused on the conversation and also as a partial punishment for his dirty mind.

"No. I'm talking about another kid."

He continues to lazily rub Colin's body.

Colin is shocked. Here I am thinking about your dick in my ass and you're thinking about babies! What the fuck is wrong with this picture?

"Are you actually thinking about another baby right now? A) We spent the afternoon, elbow deep, in shit! Actually, we've spent the last year elbow deep in shit. And B) I feel very uncomfortable talking about this...with this!"

He turns around and points at his raging erection.

Charlie chuckles again. Oh, sweet husband of mine, always so crude.

"Stop being dramatic, Colin. I want to start, again. It takes a while for things to get rolling and last time, it took a year just to get pregnant. I really do want another baby."

Charlie reaches down and starts to rub Colin's erection which causes Colin to jump at the sudden attention. He kisses Colin's lips over and over.

"I really want it."

Colin huffs.

"Fuck!"

He drops his head back and musters a response as Charlie fondles his baby makers. Keep rubbing me like this and I'll give you anything you want!

"Okay, but we probably should start practicing now. You know, to be sure everything works—no prostate problems and such."

As Colin turns to face the wall, again, Charlie grabs the silicone based lube, which they keep in the shower, and breathes into Colin's ear as he slips his finger deep inside of Colin's tunnel.

"You're right. Better safe than sorry."

"Argh!"

Fuck! Harder, faster, harder! More, more, more!

"Come on! Two, two, two! Oh, fuck! So good!"

Charlie finally removes both fingers, presses his erection against Colin's entrance, and pauses for a moment. Colin lets out a breath of frustration, unsure why Charlie's not fully seated inside of him yet.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?"

"I was thinking about how easy Carly's been and how our next kid's going to be a pain in the ass...like you."

Colin can't believe Charlie's still thinking about babies while his dick is pressed against the quivering hole of Colin's ass!

"Right now, I only want one pain in my ass and that's you. Stop thinking about kids and start fucking my ass! I hate you so much right now!"

Colin pushes back and tries to encourage Charlie along.

Charlie smiles at his husband. He loves it when Colin gets this way...a horny, little jerk with a foul mouth. He grabs Colin's hips, presses forward, and slowly makes his way inside until finally he's all of the way in.

"Fuck! Finally! Pound my ass, daddy!"

Colin looks back and laughs at the low growl he hears coming from the stunning man behind him.

Charlie's never been able to deny the love of his life and he's not going to start now. He wraps one arm around Colin's stomach and slowly starts pumping in and out and Colin closes his eyes as he feels the warm pressure of each forward thrust.

Colin removes one hand from the wall, wraps it around Charlie's neck, and pulls him closer.

"I love you so much, Charlie! You make me feel so fucking good! It's been ten years and the sex gets better and better!"

Colin starts thrusting back to meet Charlie each time. He leans forward, again, and arches his back so he can give Charlie the perfect angle for penetration. Colin continues to mumble encouragements.

"Yeah, right there! Yes! Oh, god!"

Charlie speeds up and watches himself as he slides his cock in and out of Colin's perfect ass.

"Fuck, Charlie! I'm so close!"

He starts jacking his own cock in rhythm with Charlie as the pounding gets harder and harder. Colin can feel the constant beating on his prostate and knows it'll only be minutes before he tumbles over.

Charlie feels himself climbing higher toward his own orgasm and runs his free hand up Colin's spine until he feels his thick, brown hair between his fingers. He grasps a handful and, without thinking, places his lips against Colin's shoulder blades and starts mumbling as he feels his balls starting to pull up and his toes tingle.

"Oh, shit, Colin! You're so tight! I love you! Fuck! I'm cumming! Shit! I'm cumming!"

Colin braces himself against the wall to stabilize both of them against Charlie's intense thrusting. He feel's his own balls churning and when he feels Charlie bite down on his back, the pain is enough to send him into wonderland. He can't seem to pull his own dick hard enough to keep up with the intense orgasm that's ripping through his body.

"Go! Go! Go, Charlie!"

Colin's convulsing ass muscles, around Charlie's engorged cock, is enough to send Charlie over the edge. Charlie wraps both of his arms around Colin's torso and slams him until he can't move, then he gently grinds until he has nothing left except to stand with his cock embedded inside of his lover's ass.

Colin rests his forehead against the shower wall and he watches his semen sliding down the wall until it's slowly washed away by the water.

"Well, it looks as though everything's in working order!"

* * *

Colin's brushing a blonde lock off of Carly's sleeping face. Her rosy cheeks are fresh with crease lines from sleeping.

"So, do you really want another kid? Don't you want to savor the time we have with this one?"

She's lying between her parents, on their large bed, because she awoke around five in the morning, dad moved her to bed with them, and she's since fallen asleep, again. Both dads are propped up on their elbows and staring down at their tiny terror as Charlie runs his thumb over her tiny fingers.

"Yeah. Definitely. We have a mini me and now I want a mini you. Realistically, if everything goes perfectly, they'll be two and a half years apart...that's perfect. Everything's perfect."

Colin smiles at the happiness written all over Charlie's face as he watches his daughter sleep.

"Okay, let's do it! We'll go in next week and get the ball rolling. We'll talk to Anne and see if she's willing to carry, again. If so, we'll find out when she'll be available, we can set up an escrow, and start contracts. Hopefully, our egg donors available so we can get some of my little man bits cooking."

He looks up to see happy, blue eyes staring back.

"Honestly, I didn't know life with you was going to be so awesome. I knew it'd be great, but this—"

He makes a general sweeping motion over their daughter, each other, the house, their life...everything!

"It's so much more than I'd ever imagined!"

They lean over their daughter and share a gentle kiss before Colin looks at his husband and starts to softly sing.

And oh, stupid things I do

I'm far from good, it's true

But still I find you

Next to me

There's something about the way that you always see the pretty view

Overlook the blooded mess, always lookin' effortless

And still you...

Still you want me.

** ** ** **

What a ride! I wrote this story on a whim. I had every expectation that it would get washed under the rug but that's not what happened! You guys have been the pillar of support and encouragement.

Also, as always, please leave feedback! I want to know your thoughts on the story now that it's reached its completion. Plus, I love interacting with everyone. If you haven't noticed, I respond to comments, feedback via my profile, and emails.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds