Stocking Tales: Blackmailed Wife

Once he broke the kiss, guilt hit me, kissing somehow seeming more intimate than sucking cock, or getting fucked.

"Hi, honey," I answered.

"I'm sorry it took so long," he said. "It has been a nightmare to say the least."

I won't bore you with the details. But his room was broken into; the video cameras on the hallway oddly didn't show anything; and he had already done a police report.

I told him about my evening... leaving out the fact that it was Jeremy and that I really enjoyed it.

He was furious and said that he would be calling the cops again to tell them this information.

He also added that on top of the crisis, he now had to stay until Saturday and wouldn't be home in time to go to the traditional Halloween party we always did.

This disappointed me too.

I was going to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast and, of course, he was to be the Beast. Yet, instead I got dressed in my Wizard of Oz outfit since I was going stag.

He told me to ignore any order that was given to me, as the cops said that 95 percent of the time these blackmail situations end up being a bluff.

I wasn't sure that was the best idea, but agreed to it.

When I realized Skype was still on, I asked, "Are you still there?"

He wasn't, so I logged out of Skype.

And he was right.

I ignored the blackmailer's texts Friday and checked the website he had referred to every hour and it remained blank. Eventually I relaxed, hoping it was done.

Saturday evening I was in my Dorothy outfit, posing for Tyler, who was at the airport, when the doorbell rang.

Tyler said, "I better get going anyways. Boarding has just been called."

"Okay," I said, before adding, "you better get to the party once you arrive."

"I'll try," he said.

"You owe me," I threatened.

"Fine, fine," he said, "I'll text you as soon as I land."

I teased, "I'm going to be drinking and if you're not there to claim your princess, I may have to find a new beast."

The doorbell rang again.

"Go get the door, I'll see you as soon I can," he said, before hanging up.

I went to the door and was surprised to see a very good looking man dressed casually, "Hi," I greeted.

"Hi, my slut," he said.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, even though I already knew exactly who he was.

This was my blackmailer.

He walked into my home and said, "Ready to finish what we started online?"

"Actually, I'm just leaving," I said.

"The question was rhetorical," he said. "And I too only have limited time."

"Please, this has gone too far," I protested.

"Tell you what," he said. "Obey me today and I will give you back this laptop and the USB for the back-up I made."

"Really? You promise?" I asked.

"Scout's honour," he said.

"Pretty sure a scout wouldn't blackmail someone," I pointed out.

"Touché," he said, as he walked towards the guest room, which was also a room we used for school role play. Shit, why didn't I think of that when Jeremy was here?

I followed him and he asked, "Why the school desk?"

"Role play," I admitted, no point in lying to him.

"Ah, right," he said, sitting down in it.

I asked, "So now what?"

"Knees," he ordered "and crawl to me."

I obeyed, figuring this was the most efficient way to get this over with. Reaching him, I looked up and noticed he was wearing a wedding ring.

He noticed me looking and added, "Yes, I'm married. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

I didn't say anything as my already negative view of him only compounded more.

"Get my cock out and start sucking, slut," he ordered.

Again, I just did as I was told, hoping the sooner I got him off the sooner this crazy ordeal would be over.

I got out his cock, which was thin but ridiculously long, and began sucking.

I bobbed quickly up and down, figuring he likely wouldn't last long.

But after a minute he put his hands on my head and pushed me down on his long cock and didn't let me move, I gagged, water running down my eyes, as I tried to breathe properly.

He held me there for an eternity, before finally letting go.

I coughed and snapped, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Training a slut," he answered.

"Don't you dare fucking do that again," I demanded.

He laughed, "I told you do as I tell you today and this will be over. Is that clear?"

"Fine," I glared.

"Now get that slut mouth back over here," he demanded.

I moved back between his legs and after another moment, he again forced my head down on his cock. He held me even longer this time until I began slapping his leg.

When he let go, I gasped, "Holy fuck. Do you want me to puke all over your fucking dick?"

"No," he laughed, "but I do expect an obedient submissive slut who can suck a cock like a porn star."

"Do I look like a porn star?" I asked.

"Actually," he said, "based on the many videos I have watched the past couple of days I would argue not only do you look like a porn star, but you would probably make a lot more money selling those videos than you do teaching.

"I'm not sure I'm prepared to change careers," I said, as I tried to regain my composure.

"You asked a question, I answered it," he shrugged, as he stood up.

"Now what?" I asked, "Are you going to fuck me?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" he asked.

Truth was, he had the longest dick I had ever seen and yes I was curious what it would feel like buried in me.

Another frustrating truth was that my pussy was undeniably wet... his rough treatment was somehow turning me on.

But I answered, "I just want to get this over with."

"Keep sucking then," he ordered.

I leaned forward and again took his cock in my mouth.

And again, after a few comfortable controlled bobs back and forth, he grabbed my head and held me in place, his nine inch cock buried so deep in my mouth I again thought I may puke... even though I was frustratingly turned on by the treatment.

Again he held me in place even longer.

Once he let go, I again coughed.

He said, "We are going to keep doing this until you can handle nine inches buried in that mouth of yours."

"Shit, you're too big," I protested, as I reached up and began stroking his cock, praying a hand job may get him off quick.

"I came three times already today in preparation for this moment," he revealed, "so I'm in for the long haul."

"Awesome," I said sarcastically, as I continued fisting his dick, focusing on the head, which seemed to work so well for Tyler.

"You really are a trooper," he said, as he looked down and watched me pump his cock.

"I'll do anything to protect my career," I said, then realized I had probably just given him more ammo to use against me.

"I know you will," he nodded. "I saw that when you so willingly fucked that boy."

"You made me do that," I protested.

"Did I?" he asked. "You completely forgot I was even there the moment you two were alone in the room."

That was true. I didn't recall Skype was on until after Jeremy left and I had finished talking with Tyler.

"I'm a good actress," I quipped.

"Exactly why you would make a great porn star," he quipped back, before sitting back down and snapping his finger and pointing to his cock.

I resented being treated like a dog, yet I moved back between his legs and again took his cock in my mouth. This time he allowed me to suck him longer and just enjoyed my mouth.

Then suddenly he grabbed my pigtails and began roughly fucking my face as he used my head like a rag doll.

I slobbered excessively as I focused on not gagging, thinking this may be the best way to get him off.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "you're getting better."

He kept pulling my head back and forth what seemed like an eternity, even as my pussy literally leaked into my thong.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked.

I moaned on his cock in response as I focused on not gagging and kept sucking.

He then shocked me again he pulled out and ordered, "Beg for my cock, slut."

Suddenly wanting it in my mouth, wanting to finish what I started, I begged, "Please shove that big dick in my mouth."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes, dammit," I demanded, "I want that big dick now. I want that load in my mouth."

"Or on your face?" he asked.

"Wherever you want to put it," I offered.

"Good," he said, pulling me back on his cock before he wrapped his legs around my head and held me again with nine inches of his meat deep in my mouth.

"Hold it there," he demanded.

And I did.

For an eternity.

Like a frozen cocksucker, posing for a painting.

"Good slut," he groaned, as time stood still.

I held out for as long as I could before I slapped his leg in desperation, feeling light-headed and almost out of breath.

He didn't release me right away, although he did move his legs back down, allowing me to get some much needed air.

"Almost done," he declared.

I just kept focusing on his cock.

He suddenly ordered, "Sit up and get ready for my cum."

I quickly sat up and opened my mouth.

"Stick out your tongue," he demanded.

I obeyed, as I closed my eyes and prepared for the cum.

"Here it comes," he grunted a few seconds later.

I felt his cum hit my lips, tongue and chin.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

I opened wider, wanting more in my mouth.

"You love cum, don't you, slut?" he asked.

I nodded, as more cum splattered my face and landed in my mouth.

When he was done, he asked, "Enjoy yourself?"

"It was surprisingly interesting," I answered, looking up and feeling utterly spent, which was strange since I hadn't yet come.

Suddenly my cell rang.

"You should answer that," he said.

"It's my husband," I answered, knowing it was him from the ring tone, even though that was weird as he should have been on a plane by now.

"I know," he nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"Just answer it," he said.

I grabbed the phone and greeted, "Hi. Where are you?"

"In the living room," he answered.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I'm in the living room," he repeated.

"I heard you. I don't understand," I said, confused.

"Come out here," he said.

I stood up, looked up at my blackmailer and asked, "What is going on?"

"Maybe Tyler should explain that," he said.

"You know my husband?" I asked.

"We are old college buddies," he nodded.

"What the fuck?" I questioned, as I walked out and to the living room.

"Hey," he greeted.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"You told me you fantasized about being forced to be a slut and, well," he shrugged, "I made your fantasy come true."

I was shocked.

This was all planned.

I finally asked, "There was no blackmail?"

"No," he said.

"And you never lost your phone," I continued.

"No," he admitted.

"And who did I perform for online?" I asked.

"Me," he admitted.

Part of me wanted to strangle him; the other half was impressed. He had just given me a crazy couple of days.

And in truth, we had role played all these scenarios in one form or another before, I realized. The blackmail, the teacher seduced by student.

"I don't know whether to kill you or fuck you," I finally said,

"How about a blow job?" he joked.

"Yes, sir," I smiled, dropping to my knees.

EPILOGUE:

Crazy enough, the wild weekend gave me an idea.

I would quit teaching.

I would become a porn star.

I created my own website and started making a variety of fetish videos:

-Submissive slut videos

-Nasty incest videos

-Mind control videos

-Water sports videos

-Costume role play

- Bratty Princess videos where I domme men

-And custom made videos.

And I'm not going to lie...

I love every second of it... I get paid to suck and fuck.

Life couldn't be any sweeter than it is now. And here is one new one from my website with a plug that was just in my ass, now in my mouth.

THE END

Again a super thank you to Sweet Daisy Haze for allowing me to use her many photo sets to create this lengthy ode to the beautiful, adventurous, kinky star.

I used photos from many photo shoots and her twitter account, but here are the main four:

Mind Control App Makes Your Assistant Suck and Fuck!

Daisy REALLY needs a job

Pin-Up Vintage POV Eye Contact and Pretty Feet in YOUR Face

Forced Deepthroat for Hooters Shift

Thanks again...

And have a naughty Halloween.

Jasmine October 2015

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds