"Stocking Tales": Face Full of Cum

Six months later, Chris asked Kelly to marry him while they were on a weekend getaway in Niagara Falls. With the falls in the background, Kelly, of course, said yes. The two celebrated with a marathon love making session at a hotel in Niagara Falls and Kelly, as usual, ended up with a face full of cum.

Eight months after that, on their wedding day, they couldn't wait to consummate their marriage until after the I'dos.

Instead Chris snuck into Kelly's parents' home, catching his bride-to-be in the early stages of dress for her big day.

Kelly smiled, "You just couldn't wait."

"I just wanted to make sure that besides something borrowed, you would also have something goo," Chris quipped.

"I think that is supposed to be something new," Kelly smiled, dropping to her knees.

"You sure?" Chris laughed, as Kelly deep-throat his cock.

Chris and Kelly had a quickie, even as her mother knocked on her door and Chris coated his bride-to-be's face and tits making sure their indeed was goo.

"Make sure you wear that under your dress?"

"Of course," Kelly smiled, rubbing the cum on her tits.

An hour later, Kelly walked down the aisle with Chris's cum sticking to her.

Three hours later, she took another load in the limo, a sticky load in her hair...a naughty secret that she wore throughout the dinner and dancing.

A few hours later, they consummated their marriage for real...doing it the old fashioned way...as Chris shot his final load of the day in his new bride's cunt.

Nine month later, they had a baby girl.

THE END

Author's Note: Thanks again to HOUSEWIFE KELLY for the generous use of her photos.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds