• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stolen Innocence Ch. 01

Stolen Innocence Ch. 01

I used to care, I really did. I had a bright future ahead of me. I still think I am pretty and smart, I am just having trouble figuring out what that is really worth in the real world. My name is Taylor, I am a senior in high school and I used to be excited to go to school. Now it seems all worthless, I can't figure out what I will ever do with some of the stuff I am "learning". I am still a cheerleader and I still participate but I find it hard to smile. I can do the routines because they are burnt into my muscle memory and the lack of emotion actually helps me execute. My coach says I am doing better than ever. Figures. I am a waitress at a diner and I used to love my job. I still like the money but the fire is not there. The people I work with are great and the customers are a lot of fun. I used to be sarcastic and funny, the perfect greasy spoon waitress. But, that was before it happened.

"Honey, do you want to go shopping for a cute dress for your graduation party?" My Mom said.

I look up from my cereal to see her concerned face. She is trying so hard. I used to love shopping with my Mom. I do remember that and our trips to the mall were loads of fun. I want to have that again, but I just can't seem to connect.

"Sure. I get off work at 4:00, we can go then." I said, trying hard to sound excited.

I could tell she saw right through me and was disappointed. Her cute, bubbly little girl had been replaced by this apathetic shell. I tried to smile at her but it came off as a little smirk. I took another bite of cereal.

It was my birthday weekend when it all changed. I was turning 18 and it seemed like my entire family was in town. I remember meeting cousins I didn't even know existed. We must have had 30 people at the house that day. My birthday was actually on Friday but the big party was Saturday. We had a BBQ in the backyard and played a lot of games. My family is very well off so we have a beautiful in-ground pool. There was a lot of swimming that day. I wore my black bikini all day with my little jean shorts and a small t-shirt as cover-ups. I know the whole thing was my fault. I'm sure the bikini didn't help. He must have seen somehow.

The party lasted until well into the evening and we ended up playing cards with my young cousins and uncles until almost 10:00. People started leaving and eventually it was just the three of us left. My mom and dad were exhausted as was I. We had been going since 7:00 that morning. We looked around at the mess and decided it would be there tomorrow and we would clean it up then. I wanted to take a shower before bed so I kissed them good night and went into my room.

My cereal was done. Well, I was done with it. I felt full even though I had only eaten a small amount. My Mom is worried about that. I am sort of worried too but I am just not hungry most of the time. I only weigh 95 now, I have lost 10 lbs in the two weeks since it happened. My cheerleading coach doesn't mind, we are getting way more air now. I guess that's a good thing. I dump my bowl in the sink and go upstairs to dress. I look down at my sponge bob pajama pants and the memories flood back.

I remember the shower that night felt wonderful and I felt more awake. I knew the feeling wouldn't last though as my little body would collapse from exhaustion very soon. My body is little, I am 5'2" tall and used to weigh 105 lbs on a good day. My hair is blonde and is about 4 or 5 inches past my shoulders. I usually straighten it, it's a little wavy when I leave it alone. My boobs are small but they look good on my little frame. I can fill out a t-shirt nicely without looking flat. My nipples were very sensitive though so I had to be careful to wear a bra or a thick shirt. My hips were starting to get rounded and I did like the way I looked in a pair of jeans or shorts. My legs were and still are my best feature, they are tan and looked long, especially under a cheerleading skirt. I used to get compliments on them all the time. I got out of the shower and slipped on a t-shirt, panties, and these very same sponge bob pants. I left my hair wet and it was already starting to curl up a little. I did always like the way it looked wet.

My room is a mess. I can't seem to get motivated to clean it. Sort of like my life now. No motivation to do anything. He took that from me, the bastard. I get so angry when I think of that night and what he did to me. How dare he? How dare he take my future, crush all my dreams in one night? I have had visions of what I would do to him if I ever find him. They are not pretty. I strip my clothes off and step into the shower. I close my eyes and remember more.

I remember thinking I was thirsty and went downstairs to get a drink of water. That was, and still is, a pretty much nightly thing, I always like a fresh glass of water before I go to bed. That hasn't changed but now the fear comes with it. The lights were off downstairs but there was enough light in the kitchen for me to see where I was going and I used to like the dark, it was soothing. I guess he counted on that because I didn't notice anything until I felt a hand over my mouth as I opened the cupboard to get a glass. I screamed but there was no sound as his hand was completely over my mouth. I should have bit him, but hey, hindsight is 20/20. I would be way more vicious now, at least I think I would. I struggled but his other hand grabbed my left arm and pulled it hard behind my back. I got the message and stopped moving.

"Calm down, baby girl." I remember him whispering in my ear, his hot breath on my neck.

I stayed still, trying to slow down my breathing and not panic. He was not moving either, just holding his hand over my mouth and my arm far enough up in the back to be on the edge of pain. I knew if he pushed it any farther up it would really hurt.

"We are going to walk into the living room very slowly." He whispered.

He turned me and led me into the living room. My bare feet felt the carpet as we moved out of the kitchen. The living room, while attached to the bright kitchen, was very dark. The shades were drawn so no light got in from the outside. He moved me to the middle of the floor and whispered in my ear again. I felt his hot breath on my neck again and I shivered. A slight whiff of cinnamon swept across me.

I step out of the shower and stand there dripping. I remember the feeling of helplessness and the apathy hits me hard again. I have to work really hard to reach out for the towel. I wrap it around myself and go into my room. My waitress uniform is on the bed, pressed and clean. I feel tears well up, my Mom is so wonderful. I wish I could be wonderful back to her. I sit down and cry, I do that a lot nowadays.

"Here is how this is going to work, sweetie. I know Mommy and Daddy are sleeping upstairs. If you are nice and quiet they will not get hurt. If you are not nice and quiet you will get to watch them get hurt pretty bad and then you my little one will not live to see 19. Do you understand?" He said very slowly.

I remember my breathing stopping and my heart skipping a beat. That was when I started crying that night. I felt my eyes well up and the tears started to flow. It was the fear that did it, I was terrified. I stayed perfectly still and nodded my head.

"Ok, I am going to take my hand off your mouth. Here is your first test. Not a peep, right?" he whispered.

I nodded again and then he moved his hand off slowly. I heard a ripping sound and then felt a thick piece of tape over my mouth. It felt and smelled like duct tape. I shuddered with fear again as my tears continued to flow. I heard the tape again and he pulled my arms behind me and taped them together at the wrists. I stood there shaking.

I slip on a white pair of panties and a white bra. I laugh a little through my tears at my patheticness. I hardly ever wore white underwear before, I always thought it was boring and lame. I guess I am boring and lame now. I slide the panties up over my hips, I tuck a few stray blonde hairs in. That is different now too, I haven't shaved since that night. I can't bring myself to do that anymore. I push my boobs into my bra and snap it shut. I step into my uniform and button it up the front. I used to open two buttons but now just one. I grab my phone and head downstairs. I really don't want to see her before I leave, I will just start crying again and then she will be sad. I yell goodbye and scoot out the door. It is a 10 minute drive to work. I need the time to gather myself but the memory plays on in my head.

"Alright baby girl, now we can talk. You see, I am going to fuck you senseless and you are going to stay nice and calm while I enjoy this pretty little body." He whispered and I felt him run his hand down my right arm.

I started to cry harder. I let out a whimper through the tape and he grabbed my arm hard. I whimpered louder at the pain.

"No sounds cunt!" He said in my ear and I froze.

I felt something cold on my arm and looked down. He was holding a very large knife against my skin. My eyes got wide and a fresh wave of panic hit me. I heard another whimper/scream leave my mouth. He pushed the knife under my right breast and lifted it.

"Sweetie, if you don't settle down quick I will have to go get Mommy and Daddy. It will not be nice to watch what I have planned for them and then you will not enjoy what I have in store for you. You are getting fucked either way. Your choice is if your parents die or not and whether you get cut up in the process." He whispered.

I sucked in my breath and tried to calm down. I was trying to come to terms with the fact that my precious virginity that I had protected for so long was going to get taken by this monster. I tried to think straight and accept that, I did not want to die and I didn't want to watch my parents die. I think now I should have thought of how to escape but at the time I was just thinking of how to survive.

"That's better." I heard him say and another smell hit me for the first time. At first I couldn't tell what it was.

I pull up in the parking lot of the diner. Not too many cars today. Good, maybe we won't be too crazy. Although it is kinda nice when we get crazy busy, my mind can't wander as much. I slide out of the car. My uniform skirt got caught on the seat belt and pulled way up my legs. I sit there for a minute struggling with it as my legs were out there. I feel the bright sun on my thighs. It feels good. I unhook the skirt and stand up. A man is sitting on a motorcycle and staring at me. He is smiling.

"Nice legs, sweetie." He said.

I give him a smirk and turn to walk into the diner. Just what I need today, biker trash. Lovely. I get in and Max waves hello with a big smile. It is my first day back since the event. What a great boss, he has been so wonderful to me. He doesn't know the details, he just knows I am going through a rough time and he has been very supportive. It is refreshing to have someone help you without needing to know everything. I smile at him and get my apron, smoothing it over my hips and the memory returns.

I felt his hands touch my upper arms and start to move down. They reached my hips and he held them softly and then moved his hands down my legs over my pajama pants.

"So pretty and so young. A perfect body." I heard him say.

His hands touched my bare feet and then ran back up my legs. I felt myself shiver in fear. His touch was nice and gentle but it made me feel dirty and scared. He moved to my waist and wrapped his arms around me, touching my belly under my shirt.

"So nice and soft." I heard him mumble and moan.

He rubbed my stomach and ran his fingers along the waistband of my pants. I shivered again. He ran his hands up almost to my breasts and then around to my back. He rubbed all over my back. "Such perfect skin. No bra, little one. Those perky little boobs don't need one, I guess." He whispered.

I was trying to listen to him and didn't feel him move. I felt my pajama pants move and then they were ripped down my legs. I tensed up and they were gathered at my feet. His hands wrapped around my ankles. He rubbed slowly all the way up my calves to my knees. I felt tingles racing up my legs. I was so scared I felt myself shaking. He moved past my knees and then was rubbing my thighs. His fingers touched my sensitive inner thighs and I tensed up again but I didn't make a sound.

Two of my tables have customers, all regulars. That is nice, routine is good. I take their orders without incident. They are nice and I give them a real smile, it doesn't hurt too bad. I grab the drinks and see the biker walk through the door with two other guys. They don't look like normal bikers, they are relatively clean but they do have lots of leather. They sit at one of my tables. Great, oh well, whatever.

I walk over to them and put the water glasses down. He is sitting on one side of the booth and his buddies on the other. I lean over to give the farthest one his water and I feel a touch on my left thigh. I tense up slightly but I refuse to react to him. I don't care if he wants to be touchy, what does it matter now? It does bring the memory rushing back to me. I stand back up and turn away to go back to the kitchen before he sees the tears.

"These legs are wonderful. So powerful, yet so smooth and soft." He said and squeezed my thighs.

I tried to concentrate on my breathing and not his horrible hands touching me. I had been touched before by boys but not much. I didn't have a boyfriend. My girlfriends said it was because I was too intimidating. They said I was too pretty, the boys were scared of me. That sort of sucked but I was ok with it. There was plenty of time for that. I remember sobbing a little when that thought crossed my mind. I was going to lose my virginity and I didn't even know who it was. A cruel stranger was going to rip away my innocence. That made me very sad. He pulled my panties down.

I was standing in my living room with my panties and pajamas around my ankles. His hands were rubbing my thighs and I knew it was only a matter of time before someone other than me or my doctor was going to touch me between my legs. I didn't have to wait long before fingers traced across my smooth virginal pussy lips.

"So smooth. I knew you were shaved, I just knew it. A pretty little cunt like this just begs to be smooth." He said and I recognized the new smell, coffee.

I pour more coffee for the old couple near the door. They are so cute. They have been coming here for pretty much forever and they still look so in love. I feel a little touch of sadness as I realize no man will ever love me like that. I am ruined, trash, I will only be able to attract trash now. I walk back to the counter and take a deep breath before I go to take their order.

"What will you have?" I ask, avoiding eye contact. His buddies order their drinks and food but he says nothing. I write down their orders and look at him. He smiles at me and I smirk. C'mon asshole, just order, I think.

"I will have a diet soda, a cheeseburger and your panties." He says with a straight face.

I let out a deep breath and try to ignore him. I write down his order.

"How much are they, I couldn't find them on the menu." He says.

I look at him, frustrated. Please, can we just give it a rest? He is staring at me and I just blurt out a number.

"Fuck, for that much I should get what's in them too." He says.

"You can't afford that." I shoot back.

"Honey, everything is for sale for people like us. It is just a matter of figuring out how much." He says.

I shrug and turn away. Max looks at me, worried. I smile at him and whisper that I am fine. He nods and goes back to the grill. I pour the drinks and head back to that table. I place the drinks in front of the two buddies and then turn to him. I am lowering his drink and he slides a $100 dollar bill over to the edge of the table. I stare down at it. My mind is racing, it is a lot of money. I know it really isn't compared to what my family has access to but my sense of value is warped now and it looks like a lot of money. I scoop it up and go to check on my other tables. Yep, trash.

His fingers slid between my pussy lips. I shuddered and my legs tingled. He ran the finger up and down and I felt my pussy starting to heat up with the attention. I was in turmoil, this was a monster but I was responding to him. What was wrong with me? I felt him stand up and wrap his arms around me again. He rubbed my stomach again, then my hips, across my upper thighs, and between my legs. He ran his hands straight up and under my t-shirt. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed.

"Sweet little tits. A nice handful. I knew your little body would be solid." He said and his breath was on my neck again.

He pinched my nipples and I whimpered a little. He pushed my shirt up over my head and pulled it back on my taped arms. I felt so exposed, standing in my own living room basically naked. I saw the stove light go on and I froze. So did he.

"Remember, no noise." He whispered and scurried over to hide behind the door.

I stood there in the dark and saw my Daddy move into the kitchen. He would not be able to see me, it was too dark. The man was next to the door and I looked at him. He was wearing a ski mask and black clothes. I saw the gleam of the knife as he turned it slowly so I could see it. My tears were flowing again. I fought back the urge to sob. My thoughts were so screwed up. I wanted my Daddy to see me and save me but I didn't want him to get hurt. He would not see the man if he came in here. Please Daddy, save me. Please Daddy, don't look in here. I was a mess, tears moving down my cheeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stolen Innocence Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds