Stolen Kisses

"Relax. Don't be nervous. You're doing great. I'm enjoying this. It feels... Tunny... this feels really, really right to me. Is that weird?"

Winston chuckled nervously. "It's your hormones talking. You'd say that to the twelve year-old kid who delivers our newspaper if he was in my place right now."

"Maybe," she giggled again.

"Tunny?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," she said simply. She turned her head to softly kiss his nose. It was a sweet but absurdly chaste gesture given where his hand was.

"I love you too, sis."

She closed her eyes and settled herself. He watched her lick her lips, her little pink tongue darting out to trace their outline. It made Winston wince. He watched quietly as his sister began to masturbate. His eyes darted between her flushed face and the outline of her hands moving beneath the concealing blanket.

At one point, on pure instinct, Winston began to move his fingers in and out a little without realizing it. Jessica's eyes immediately flew open and she shook her head. "No," she whispered hoarsely. He nodded and held still.

A minute later, his sister's body began to move jerkily. Her breathing had become quick and shallow.

"Tunny, tell me to cum?" his sister whimpered.

"Go ahead and cum, Jess."

"More. Tell me more."

"Let it out honey. Let it out and be happy."

"Dirtier."

Winston blurted out what he was thinking. "Cum on my fingers, Jess. Let me feel your perfect little pussy cum all over my fingers."

"My brother's fingers," she moaned. That did it. She groaned and spasmed. Her twitching walls clutched at the two fingers just inside her. Winston had to bite his own lip to keep quiet as he watched her vibrate through her release.

"How was that?" he asked as his sister finally relaxed.

"Wonderful," his sister opened her eyes and looked at him. They were glazed and her pupils were huge and dark.

"I'm glad." He gently eased his fingers from her. "Maybe now you can get some rest..."

Jessica frowned. "Not yet, I need more."

"What?"

"What can I say? I'm not really a one-and-done kinda girl. I usually go at least twice. Do you have any condoms, Tunny?"

"Whoa, no I don't. Do we really need to..."

"Shit. And, yes, I know what I need right now. How's your willpower Tunny? Oh god, why am I even asking? You're like a walking pyramid of willpower. That's half our problem..." she muttered that last part to herself only semi-cryptically. "It doesn't have to be a big deal, I'm just going to borrow the first inch and a half of your grade 'A' thing for a couple of minutes. Got it?"

"Let me see if I have this right, you're going to use my real thing as a substitute for your fake thing which you need in order to properly fantasize about getting the real thing and have another orgasm so you can sleep."

"Yep."

"Right. Great. This makes perfect sense," he said sarcastically.

"Don't be mean. It'll make it harder for me to relax."

"You're serious... why do you need me to do this?"

She turned to look at him. A lock of her dark hair covered one eye. Her ivory skin glowed in the light of the television. "Am I pretty?"

She had to know the question was rhetorical. "Yes," he said softly.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course."

"Did you lose at stolen kisses?"

"Yes.

"Do you want to help me?"

"Yes."

"Then let's stop talking about the 'why' and get down to the how." She looked at him a little more seriously. "Besides, frankly, at least one part of you is really enjoying this. I felt your nice, big thingie poke me in the side a few times."

She reached down and gently inserted her hand into the waistband of his pajama bottoms. He didn't move to stop her as her fingers circled his erection. The unfamiliar and illicit contact between his sister's hand and his cock made his head spin. His eyes slid tightly shut. So wrong. So very wrong. She stroked his end a few times, distributing his pre-cum, then grabbed the waistband and hauled it down over his hips. His erection sprang free.

The boldness of her move made Winston's eyes fly open and fix on his sister's face. She was staring at him intently, her mouth hanging open. She pursed her lips and exhaled as she drew his cock beneath her raised leg and towards her opening. He felt the heat radiating from her entrance before she placed him to her hot wet sex. They were just barely touching.

"Hunch into me a little?" she whispered.

He curled more tightly into her. Slowly, painstakingly, she rubbed him at her opening. She was warm, slick, and tight. So tight that he had to help by pressing into her steadily. It was the most intense feeling of his young life as he entered her. She gently but insistently stopped him before he was two inches inside her.

She was panting already. "Wow. That's good. You're ah... don't take this the wrong way, but you're nice and meaty in the way it counts. I feel stretched."

"Jess!"

"Sorry, but it's true. Okay, seriously, no cumming, Tunny. As bad as this is... as bad as what we're doing is... if you come it would be really bad. Okay?"

"'Kay," he choked out. This was going to be even more difficult than he thought. He might as well never had sex before. The sensation of being inside of his sister made sex with other women pale by comparison.

He felt her hand moving above his shaft, playing at her clitoris again. Periodically, she traced a few fingers down around his girth to gather moisture from their leaking intersection to continue her masturbation.

For the first two minutes Winston forced himself to think about anything not sexual.

His sister interrupted his focus. "Tunny? Can you get on top of me? Please? It feels funny from this angle. It's unbelievably good though. I'm going to cum really hard, I can tell already."

He slipped out of her briefly then rose and slid between her legs. She carefully pulled him back into her, no further than before, and went back to masturbating. He looked down at his beautiful kid sister's face, flushed with excitement. He fought the urge to lean down and press his lips to hers. He made the third and fourth minutes by exerting his considerable willpower.

Moving into the fifth minute, he starting formulating a way to tell his sister that he needed a break before...

Hallelujah! She rescued him with her second orgasm. Moaning a steady series of softly grunted "Ugh hugh ugh hugh, yeah," she jerkily rocked forward and back in her enormous release. To his relief, her orgasmic rocking caused him to pop free from the warmth of her vagina.

Unfortunately, his respite was brief because on one of Jessica's downward rockings his slickened shaft slid up between her asscheeks and skidded up along the crack of her ass. Instead of objecting, Jess, still cumming wildly, rocked herself up and down further, trapping his cock between her firm buns. She continued touching herself, riding out her orgasm.

Winston couldn't help himself. His resolve was already in shambles from holding out inside her. No harm could be done like this and it felt too damn good. He began to push forward to meet her.

Jess finally came to her senses and realized her brother was moving against her urgently. She continued rocking up and down gently with him. "Can you come like this?" she asked softly as they hunched together. She clenched the cheeks of her ass, massaging his cock with her sleek, muscular buns.

"Definitely," he groaned, looking down at her hungrily.

"Then do it," she said, her expression soft and affectionate.

"Are you sure, sis?"

"Absolutely, it's only fair. You were was so good, so patient, for me just now. I know it probably just about killed you. I owe you. Go ahead, hump my little teen butt and get off too. We'll be Steven evens."

"You're horrible."

"Yeah yeah," she grinned a little, "keep humping, buddy. Just not too rough. It hurts my boobs when they bounce." She carefully held her chest in place with her arms.

It was barely another minute before he came, and dear Lord he came, he jerked himself back and away from her and quickly grabbed the towel off the bed to wrap himself in its terry-cloth. Immediately, he was wincing with the force of his own orgasm. He pulsed into the towel in heavy throbs of thick semen. It felt like he was ejaculating molasses. He couldn't remember ever coming this hard before.

When he finished, he was panting. His head hung limply from his shoulders.

"Was it awesome for you too?" his sister finally asked, looking up at him. Her voice was already sleepy.

"Very."

"I'm glad. Good night, Tunny," she turned her head to rest on the pillow and closed her eyes. "And... thanks."

"Good night, sis."

He gingerly removed the now cum-soaked towel from them both and looked away as he fixed her blankets. Given what they'd done, he'd seen very little of his sister's nude body. He flung the towel into the wash basket on the other side of her room. He padded barefoot back to his own room and threw himself on the bed. Guilt gnawed viciously at him for what had just happened.

~~~***~~~

He must have fallen asleep because he woke up to daylight and the feeling of his sister's lips pressing softly into his. "Hey, I was sleeping," he groused. "No points for a sleeping smooch."

"I know," she replied softly. He didn't need to open his eyes to know she kept her face just fractions of an inch from his. They traded a few breaths. It was an intimate moment and Winston's cock stirred involuntarily. When he opened his eyes finally, her bright eyes - hazel at the moment - occupied his entire field of view.

She rubbed her nose against his in a quick Eskimo kiss then retreated. He blinked as he looked at her. She was wearing his green cotton bathrobe. "I smooched you because I'm happy. I finally got a great night's sleep and today is New Bra Day!"

No mention of what they did last night? Winston wondered if they could ever put that completely behind them.

In the meantime, Jessica was right. It was the third day after her surgery and she was supposed to switch from the tensor bandage to a non-underwire bra. She dragged him out of bed and led him over to her room where she pulled the top drawer of her dresser open.

"Look, sis, about last night..."

She didn't even look up. "What about it? I needed help and you were there for me. You're a good brother, Tunny. Always have been."

"That's it?"

"Yup," she said simply. "Feel free to beat yourself up about it, but that's how I see things. Now, can we talk booby-holders?" she cried gleefully picking around the drawer's contents. It was filled with nearly two dozen sets of new underwear. The bras were sized for her new breasts - she'd clearly gone shopping beforehand.

Jessica's eyes were darting everywhere. "I can't decide. You pick. Which one is going to be the first to hold my new superboobs?"

He was at a loss, still reeling from her casual acceptance of last night's - what was it? Mutual masturbation, he guessed. He also didn't know much about bras. "Uhh... how about this one?" He pointed at a pretty, white lacy one.

Jessica laughed. "A push-up demicup? You're such a boy. I'll wear that one for you later. Right now I need something with support, dummy."

She rifled through the drawer and pulled out two bras. Both were full-cupped lacy affairs but one was black and one was electric blue.

He'd always liked blue. "That one." He pointed to it.

She turned her back to him and loosened the robe. Then she careful donned her new bra. "Oh this is awesome," she chimed, pulling it gently into place.

"How so?"

"I used to have trouble filling out an A cup. It was annoying having gappy underwear. I had to be careful matching some sweaters with the right shaped bra. Ugh, I hated it," she grumbled. "But now, I am seriously filling out this bra. I've got extra cleavage in a C-cup!"

She spun to face him, holding the top of the robe open. "Check it out."

"Whoa." It was all he could get out. The roundness of her creamy white breasts overfilled her bra slightly, pressing together into a tight cleavage above it. Her pale skin against the electric blue was... well... electric.

"You like?" She shrugged her shoulders and her chest swung minutely.

He gawked a little and found his voice, "I think you could hypnotize people with those things."

"Really? People? Anyone in particular? Like you perhaps?"

No point in denying it. "Yeah, I'm afraid I'm 'people.' "

"Good. Now hand me the matching panties."

He did. They were small and lacy. There wasn't much fabric to them.

Bending over slowly, painstakingly, she stepped into them and pulled them up and on beneath the robe. She flung the robe off to stand in front of her brother.

"How's the whole package?"

He gave his best, cheesy wolf whistle. "You'd have your pick, but I'd go with Perfect 10."

"Huh?"

"The magazine. Don't get me wrong, Playboy and Penthouse would take you too, I'm just saying."

"Dork. Want to be the first to get a new, big boobie hug?"

"Sure," he said as she slid the two steps into him and pressed herself gently against his body.

"How's that?" she giggled.

"Nice." He looked down over her shoulder at her ass. The lacy electric blue panties weren't a thong but they were quite brief. Half of her buttcheeks were uncovered. Her tush looked delectable. "You're tarting up the panties a bit there too sis. Mom might freak when she sees them in the washer."

"You said that if I got big boobs that people wouldn't notice the rest of me. You had a point, so I'm emphasizing my sweet little tush a bit extra."

"That wasn't the point I was trying to make."

"I know. But I derive a certain satisfaction out of twisting your honorable intentions to my own devious ends."

Her cheeky response rang so true that it made him pause for a moment. "Sis, I'm having that printed on a t-shirt for you to wear around. It could be your life's slogan."

"And I'd wear it," she snickered. "But for now, here's your fair warning Tunny, I'm not putting any more clothes on than this for today. I want to enjoy my spiffy new body. Think you'll survive?"

"Sure. I'm a... what did you call me?"

"A pyramid of willpower."

"Yeah."

"And you're gay," she reminded him with a smirk.

"Sure, I'm a big ol' gay pyramid of willpower."

She giggled. "Speaking of which, there's a bone I've been meaning to pick with you for awhile now."

"Hmmm?" he covered his mouth against a stolen kiss as she leaned into him.

Instead, she whispered into his ear, "Why didn't you tell me that cum tastes so good?"

"Dammit it, Jess!"

"Haha. Gotcha. Come on, I'll make you breakfast. When is the last time you had my patented oatmeal?" She ducked out her bedroom door and down the stairs.

With Jess gone, Winston's eyes sought the cum-soaked towel from the previous night. It was his very own Tell-Tale Heart, he could practically hear it throbbing: "Bad brother. Bad brother. Bad brother."

It took him a moment to locate the towel because it wasn't in the wash basket he'd tossed it into last night. Jess must have moved it. It was on the bed now. "Wait a second, had she been talking about the taste of his cum?" he wondered before crushing that down with a heavy mix fear, revulsion and disbelief. He shook his head and followed his sister down into the kitchen.

Jessica's patented oatmeal had less to do with oatmeal and more to do with the maple syrup, brown sugar, honey and assorted dried fruits (raisins, cranberries and chopped apricots) that she added lustily. Oatmeal was just a binder. The stuff was essentially sugar-based rocket fuel. Winston loved it, but then his sweet tooth was almost as big as hers.

He sat at the kitchen table and watched while his gorgeous, half-naked teenage sister stirred the oatmeal on the range top with a wooden spoon. Her small blue-pantied ass swayed back and forth enticingly. She glanced back at him occasionally to smile and, he began to realize, to make sure he was still watching her. If she'd been wearing high heels too, the scene would have looked like the improbable beginning to a porn movie.

"She's going to wear you down," the thought bubbled into his head, unbidden. Like an enormous burp, it belched up from his subconscious. This part of him knew what the rest of him was denying vigorously. It made him bite his lower lip. His sister wanted to do things with him. Well, they'd already done things. But she wanted to do more things. Things brothers and sisters shouldn't do. Now she had a new and improved body working for her.

He wondered what would hurt her feelings more. Giving in to her seduction? Or resisting it? He pushed these thoughts away too.

They ate their oatmeal at the kitchen table, chatting about their plans for the day. Jessica was supposed to lay low for another 24 hours. She'd be able to venture out tomorrow. In the meantime, Winston had errands to run: grocery shopping, drugstore, post office. He offered to swing by the video store and pick up a few movies for her.

"Yeah, get something I would like?" Jess brightened.

Winston knew what that meant: chic-flicks.

"Anything else you need while I'm out?" he asked. His mind was on last night's plea to buy her a new vibrator.

"Nah, I'm good." She shrugged as she picked up his empty bowl and hers and moved to put them in the dishwasher.

Winston was relieved. He had not been looking forward to purchasing a sex toy for his sister.

"Hey, when you get back, can we figure out a way to wash my hair?"

"Sure."

Winston ran his errands. He came back with groceries and two sappy movies for his sister.

"Up here!" Jessica called from upstairs as he finished putting stuff away in the fridge.

She called him into the bathroom. She was still wearing nothing but her bra and panties. She'd switched into the identical black set. Apparently she was serious about being barely dressed for the foreseeable future. The black stood out against her perfect ivory skin. It also looked a bit sluttier. It took him a moment to tear his eyes away from her and realize that she had set up a plastic folding chair backed up against the tub.

She waited patiently without comment as his eyes raked her body. She enjoyed her newly acquired ability to distract him. "Do you think it will work for a shampoo? I can lean my head back and you can use the hand rinser."

"Looks good to me. When do you want..."

"Right now please. I can't stand myself any longer."

He chuckled and reached past her to turn on the water and let it warm up. After a minute, he told her to lean back and let the hand rinser's spray touch the back of her neck. "Good?"

"Perfect."

He wetted her hair down with the warm water and squeezed a good-sized glob of his sister's rosemary-mint shampoo into his palm.

"Oooohhhh," Jessica cooed happily as he began lathering her hair from the back of her neck, standing next to her. He soon realized why salons have setups where the shampooist can stand behind the basin. It was awkward shampooing from just one side. He couldn't see what he was doing on the opposite side.

He swung a leg around the front of the chair and easily straddled his sister. Being tall had a few advantages. When he glanced down he was looking directly at her cleavage. He wondered how long it would take for him to stop noticing it.

For her part, Jess didn't move. Her eyes were still closed. She looked ecstatic at finally getting her hair washed. And the truth was, he was enjoying it too. It felt intimate without being sexual. He liked being close to her. He lost himself in rubbing and lathering his kid sister's pretty hair.

When every strand had been soaped squeaky clean, he began rinsing her down. He started at her front hairline and worked downwards. As he made his way down towards the back of her neck he lifted her head. They repeated the procedure with the matching conditioner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Stolen Kisses
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds