• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stolen Moments

Stolen Moments

This one is very different from my other stories, it really happened, quite recently. It may not exactly be one of the more erotic tales, but to me it is more intense because it's real, and I will never forget. I feel as if I'm baring my soul to the world, but it's what he wants and being the good little submissive that I am, that is what he gets! I'll save the fidelity debate for another day, and just tell the story.

The circumstances of our first real life meeting were a bit unusual. It was meant to be a look, a glimpse in a safe setting with no actual physical contact, but how could we be in that close of proximity and not touch? It was impossible, and it ended up being everything I'd dreamed of, everything I'd wanted and now I am left with the longing of wanting more...

We had planned our respective family vacations together, so we could at least see each other, and possibly have a few moments alone. It had all come together a mere week before it actually happened, it just worked out well, with the ease of something that was meant to be. We were both going to be in the same area anyway, and when we made reservations at the same hotel with our families, the anticipatory anxiety I felt was huge. I wasn't sure I would be able to remain calm at all, being very excited, but at the same time, very nervous.

A thousand questions ran through my mind, could I pull this off? Could I be in the same room with this man and not let my husband and His wife see the feelings on my face? And then, there were the other questions. Would he be pleased with me? Would he like how I looked, how I moved, how I spoke? Could I submit to him the way I had dreamed of endlessly?

Would I like the feeling of his hands on my body, the pain? Indeed...I would. I almost backed out and bolted at the last minute, when we pulled into the hotel entrance, and the first thing I saw was his vehicle, just as he had described, parked right in front of ours.

My husband requested that I go in with him to register, and my knees almost buckled as we walked past the van I knew to be His. "I can't do this!" I blurted out, and my husband replied, "Lynn! What is wrong with you? Come on!" And so I went along with him, into the hotel to register with my stomach in knots and my legs trembling.

He was nowhere in sight as we got the key card for our room, I breathed a sigh of relief, and we went back out to the car to find the entrance closest to our room. The hotel was very nice, and very big with two swimming pools, one indoors and one outdoors. My daughter wanted to see the pools, so we set off to tour the hotel and find the swimming areas.

The hotel was huge, with a Native American theme, and the displays in the lobby were beautiful, with a carved wood eagle over a fountain, and many animals native to the northern area were stuffed by a taxidermist and on display in glass cases. The wolf was particularly beautiful, even though it was sad to see it in such a state. We approached the indoor pool first, it was built in a circular offshoot to the main building and there were glass doors on each side leading into the pool area. I stood at those glass doors, looking around, and that is when I first saw Him. He was in the water, the shallow end, leaning against the edge of the pool, arms outstretched resting on the cool cement, and his wife was at his side. I stood staring, not daring to move, not wanting to turn away, just wanting to stand there forever and gaze at him, at his broad chest and the curve of his jaw. This is when the fear subsided, I was no longer nervous, no longer afraid, I was near Him, and that was all I wanted, to know that he was there. He turned his head, and our eyes met for the first time. I saw his eyes go wider and he did a double take, I held his eyes for just a few seconds, and he turned back to the woman at his side to continue their conversation.

When he turned back to find me, I was gone. (He later told me this). I hadn't wanted to put him in an uncomfortable situation with his wife, so I thought it best if I retreated for the time being. We still had two days left to see each other, to search for the moment when we could be together, and that would have to be enough, for now. As I walked away from the indoor pool with my daughter, my heart was beating wildly in my chest. He was there! He had came, and I knew we would be together, somehow. I felt amazingly calm now, the fear and anxiety were gone, replaced with a feeling of anticipation and the realization that he was very real, flesh and blood, and that the attraction between us was immense. There had been an electrical current that went directly from his eyes into mine, I would do anything for this man, anything at all.

We finished our tour and found our way back to our room, my kids wanted to go swimming of course, the outdoor pool first. We changed into our bathing suits, and headed for the pool, leaving my husband behind in the room as usual. He preferred to be on his own, rarely choosing to spend time with us, unless he was forced to. I didn't care, I was past that, caring if he was with us or not, it just didn't matter any more. It had stopped mattering a long time ago.

It was extremely hot outside, 100 degrees, so the water felt wonderful! We played around in the water for a while, and then I saw Him come into the pool area. Our eyes met again, and all I could do was smile. He walked around the pool and went to this little balcony area overlooking the water, watching me. I didn't dare look up at him, I knew my emotions were showing on my face, but I could feel him there, every second. It felt as if he and I were the only people there, just the two of us. I was disappointed when he left the area, but I needed to focus on my kids, so I stayed with them and swam for a while. Just knowing he was there was an incredible feeling, and I was calm, just trying to let things unfold as they would.

The next morning I saw him in the lobby. I was with my daughter, he was with his family. I was standing at the desk asking about the shuttle service to the local tourist attraction we had both came to see, when suddenly he was standing right next to me. I could feel my heart rate accelerate, and my hands were shaking, but I loved hearing his voice as he asked the same questions to the clerk I had just asked. His voice was very familiar to me, as we had spoken on the phone numerous times, and hearing it when he was so close to me was wonderful.

I wanted so badly to just reach out my hand and lay it on his bare arm. I wanted to touch him, I wanted him to take me by the hand and pull me away from everyone, and just touch me. I've never wanted anything so badly. I dragged myself away from him, and we returned to our room to get ready for the day we had planned. I didn't see him again until later that afternoon. We were waiting at the shuttle stop for the bus to arrive to take us back to our hotel, the heat was unbearable, and we'd been waiting for a while. Finally the bus pulled up, but there were too many hotel guests to fit onto the bus. I stood on the sidewalk looking into the bus and there he was with his family. All I could see were his eyes, they were the lightest blue I had ever seen, they left me breathless. I knew he wanted me on that bus, but it just couldn't work out at the moment. We took a taxi back instead.

We rested for a while in our room, and then headed back for the indoor swimming pool. The kids were swimming and I was sitting in a lounge chair reading when I saw him. He was standing outside the glass door at the back entrance to the pool. I put my book down and headed out the doors to him, and walked right into his arms, wet bathing suit and all. The first time he put his arms around me I knew I'd want to stay there forever. I heard the door open behind us, and we pulled apart immediately and walked away from each other. I had to go back to the pool area, but the feeling of his arms around me lingered, and I wanted more, soon!

Later, we were all in the outdoor pool, my husband had joined us. I saw Him at the glass door and I knew I had to go to him. I made some excuse to exit the area, and went directly to him again. This time he put his hands on me, he held me, and he kissed me and I never wanted to leave him. I didn't feel scared, I didn't feel like it was wrong, I felt like I had finally found...home.

How could something so good be bad? He teased me about owing me a spanking for the times I had been willfull and disobedient. We had joked about how many I would get, but now it was happening, it was finally time. We were in a little alcove in a hallway, and he told me to bend over. I said, "No Jimmy." Wrong answer!

He replied, "Don't you ever tell me no," and with those words I was lost. I felt myself go into sedation mode, the world fell away where all there was is Him.

He took me by the hand and led me out an exit door, to the back of the hotel and in broad daylight with a major highway going by, he pulled my bathing suit up like a thong and spanked my ass for the first time. I knew it was pain, but it didn't register as pain, it registered as lust. It was incredible, it was what I needed, what I wanted, and I wanted MORE. I didn't want it to end, I didn't want him to stop, I wanted it to go on and on and on.

He stopped and pulled me into his arms, kissing me. He pulled my bathing suit down and sucked on my nipple, I thought I would die with the ecstasy of it, even when he bit it. I loved the feel of his lips on mine, his hands on my body, the feeling of his hair in my hands. He pulled me back inside and kissed me again. I needed to go back to the pool, but he kept trying to walk away and couldn't. He kept coming back to me, and kissing me. I didn't want to go, I didn't want to leave him, it was very difficult and I can still feel the pain of it in my heart. It hurt far more than the spanking, and still does. It makes me cry.

I don't know how I ever went back to that pool, I must've seemed very out of it, as I could still feel those lingering feelings of subspace, but somehow I pulled it off and all was well. It was not our intention to hurt anyone, ever, but sometimes people need more than they are getting out of life. I won't try to justify it, it is what it is. And it is good!

We swam for a while longer, and then the kids wanted to go to the indoor pool, so we did. He was there, watching us swim. We spoke for several moments and made plans to meet again soon. As my family was going back to the room, I told them I'd be up in a few minutes, and waited for them to leave. I met Jimmy again, and again he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

We went outside again, and he said he had to finish the spanking, as it hadn't been as many as we had agreed to. I laughed, and I went with him, anywhere he led me, I went. This time two men approached as He had his hands on my ass, and he pulled me into his arms as these guys went by. He knew I had major exhibitionistic tendencies, and this was very exciting to me, to be outside in daylight with my ass bare and two strangers watching.

They saw the entire scenario, and had big smiles on there face as they went past. Lol. I loved it, I want to do it again. The second spanking was very hard, but still it didn't really register as pain, its difficult to explain, it registered in my body as very intense sensations of lust. My pussy was dripping wet, and after the spanking he thrust his fingers into me from behind, it was heaven. He took me back inside and pushed me up against this wall in this little alcove, kissing me, touching me everywhere.

My bathing suit top was down and his mouth was on my breasts, sucking, licking, sending me to heaven. It was the middle of the afternoon, people were around, and several walked by. He hid my body with his, so no one could really see, and when I tried to cover my breast when one couple went by he wouldn't let me, so I didn't. He covered me with his body instead. His kisses were ecstasy, as he drew my tongue into his mouth and sucked on it and had his fingers on my clitoris I thought I would fall at his feet.

He was holding me up, I was holding on to him, and every time he drew his finger across my clitoris my body shook and I almost collapsed with the feeling. He slid a finger deep inside me and brought it up to my lips and told me to taste it. My lips automatically fell open and I drew his finger into my mouth, sucking on it like a little cock. I can still feel the sensation of his finger on my tongue. He pulled it away, and slid it back into my pussy, drawing it out and putting it into his own mouth, tasting me.

He said he loved it, and that I tasted so sweet. Then, there were no people around, he knelt at my feet, pulled my bathing suit aside revealing my shaved pussy to his eyes. I leaned back against the wall, my eyes closed, as I felt the tip of his tongue open my labia, and slide across my clitoris. I was so close to cumming from the ministrations of his fingers, that it only took about two minutes and I was sent into orgasm, with my hands in his hair and his face buried in my pussy.

When I came down he stood up to me, kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips. He pulled me down the hall, and into the sauna room. I was so glad no one else was there. It was incredibly hot, but not as hot as we were, as he slid my bathing suit bottoms off and bent me forward onto the sauna bench. There was no lock on the door and someone could've entered at any moment.

I didn't care, I was beyond caring, all I wanted was Him, to feel his cock slide into me, I needed it and would do anything to have it. I felt his hard cock pushing against the entrance of me from behind, and I was so wet from cumming he slid in easily, all the way. His hands were on my hips and I was thrusting back to meet him every time he thrust forward. He was pushing hard into me, hard and fast, and the sweat was rolling off our bodies in the hot sauna room.

I had been afraid of the size of his cock, but it fit easily, and the feeling was indescribable. He said my name when he came, and that he loved me. These were the most erotic moments of my life, stolen moments of pleasure, and I will never forget them. Saying good bye was the hardest part. I don't regret a single minute of it, but I'm now left with a terrible longing, a wanting like I've never known before.

I am obsessed. I am addicted. I am in love, and I am in pain. My heart hurts from wanting to be with Him, and we will again, but they will have to be more stolen moments. The bruises on my bottom were dark, there was a perfect hand print, I could put my hand on it exactly where his hand had been. It may sound odd to say, but I liked the bruises, and I felt sad as I watched them fade. It was my first experience, and all I can say is...thank you and I want MORE. I love you Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stolen Moments

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds