Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 01

Not discouraged by the obvious rejection, he pulled her towel away. Se Yi covered her breasts quickly. J waited for a while to assess how she would react. She just stared at the floor. He could sense that her face had begun to blush. He summoned his courage and gently led her to his bed that was only a huge spring mattress on the floor. The previous wooden bed frame could not sustain his body weight. He decided it would be safer for him to sleep without one.

He sat her down on the mattress and he knelt down trying to see her face. Se Yi would not face him. Her heart was palpitating. She did not want to think what will happen. Her face was turned aside and her eyes tightly closed. Though she knew he wanted to have sex, she had no courage to reject him. Partly for the excitement she had this morning and the fear of offending him. At his age, she thought, he might just want to feel her body. But then she remembered his hard member that brushed her last night really scared her of how naïve she could be for keeping such notion. If she screamed now, her husband might not wake, as he was a heavy sleeper. If he did come to her rescue, the situation might get ugly and cost their jobs. Everything was against her so the only way of making it easier for she had to ignore what was happening.

J moved her hands away from her and placed them at her sides. He saw a pair of medium sized breasts with pink nipples. They were better than what he had so far. His hands cupped them and started to massage them softly. She trembled when his hands connected with her breasts. The massaging had an effect on her. She began to feel her love nest wetting. She tried to suppress her feeling but it got better of her. One of his palmed shifted and she felt his lips on her breast. She shuddered at the combination of lips and tongue teasing she received. J was very gentle and patient and he kept the routine for a few minutes alternating between the succulent fruit. He heard she tried to stifle her moaning. He was glad that she enjoyed it and cooperated till now. Time to progress further down.

When his hands reached her hips, he found that her legs were held tightly together. He tried to open her legs by tucking at her knees but she resisted. She shook her head a few times. Not to be deterred easily, he turned her around and lay her face down. His hand ran all over her fair back and finally settled at her buttocks. Instead of just caressing her, this time he added kisses to it. Her body trembled again at the touch of his lips and tongue exploring her anal crack as his hands squeezed them apart. A new sensation for her and it tone down her resistance. Her thighs were parted gently and her love nest was salivated. The nasal moaning increased as her mouth was shut. She almost shrieked when she felt his warm slimy tongue entered.

Her mini orgasm was quite refreshing for her. She did not know such feeling was possible and she eagerly anticipated for more. Her love juices countered his saliva as her inner muscles reacted to his tongue teasing. Soon she had another climax sending a torrent of love juice out her love tunnel. J was amazed at her juicy pie. He felt she was ready for the main course and he tried to turn her over. She would not budge. He wondered what was wrong and figured out that she might be shy or ashamed to face him. Improvising, he lift her up to her knees and pulled her hips towards the edge. He took out his huge member and with a hand on her hip, he position it at her wet opening. His other hand circled its huge head against her wet slit for a while for lubrication and pressed it hard against the small opening. It was met with resistance though the tip had had submerged partially and her love juices gushed out to meet him. Se Yi let out a silent moan. He tried a few times to push it in gently but it would go beyond half of his large crown. Sensing that she needed to spread wider he pulled a pillow under her abdomen and lowered her body onto it. Her rear was now pushed further over the edge of his bed and the lips of her love tunnels blossomed.

J could see a tiny hole between those sweet lips. This was definitely better than before. He massaged around her inner thigh and it relaxed her muscles. Her hips started to move a little as she showed willingness to another try. Se Yi’s urge to be filled was mounting. She just waited for him eagerly and her love tunnel oozes plenty juices. She shuddered when he place his manhood against her again. Her hips stopped moving and she took long controlled breathing a method she knew would lessen the tension. Without warning, he plunged his love rod into her and this time he managed to squeeze his large crown in. She screamed and everything went to a stand still in the room. Her breathing had changed from long deep breathing to panting. There was a sharp pain and she knew her opening was torn. Tears flowed from her eyes and there were soft sobbing. The pain and shame had engulfed her. She had betrayed her husband and herself by her foolish act. It was just the beginning she knew. There would be more judging from his persistency. She was thankful that J had stopped to allow her to adjust herself. Her inner muscles moved with tenderness towards the stranger within as her love juice built up within the tunnel.

J was shocked at the scream. He knew he had hurt her. Before advancing further, he had to checked for any abnormality like Ah Seng waking up or Se Yi would not allow him to proceed further. As her inner muscles stirred around his manhood’s head, he was sure that she was willing. The best of all he heard no sound from the other room. He grabbed the other pillow to her and instinctively she placed it under her face. The next few minutes were spent with him retreating his member slightly before pushing it further. He succeeded to stuff half of his member into her at the expense of several silent screams in the pillow. He could not figure out the wetness spreading in the white pillow was tears or saliva, maybe both.

The love tunnel was extremely tight and active. Its warm was the best sensation he had and he stopped to enjoy the moment. Her tunnel seemed to spasm as it massaged him. After a short while, he began to move his member slowly in and out but not more than half of his length and the crown constantly embedded. He feared that he might cause more damage to his little China lover. If he was not mistaken, she climaxed as he felt a sudden intense shudder and almost hot juices drowning his member. Se Yi almost blacked out from the orgasm. It was too good to figure out what it was but she knew she had reached a high peak in her sex life. And it took an old Indian man to attain it. She almost exhausted and was too engrossed to think about her shame. The show had not end, as she knew he would want to have his satisfaction too.

He determined not to take it to the limit at that moment and he control his movement to slow yet with steady rhythm. Her love juices made sound to his rhythm. He could see there was a large patch of wetness on the edge of his bed and his pillow supporting her lower body. His own climax was building up and his member began to swell to a stage that almost stuck within her. His control gave way to the level of no return. His sudden immense ejaculation rushed into her womb enlarging her. Se Yi never felt so full before and she felt her abdomen pushed hard against the pillow. She had another orgasm and it was so strong that it took more than a minute for her shuddering to subside. It satiated and drained her. She collapsed on to the bed and her light went out.

The indescribable fulfillment was his greatest trophy. Though he would like to continue, he felt that it would be too much for his little beauty. She had dozed off and he knew she was spent judging from the sweat on her fair body. Maybe he should get some sleep too and he pulled his member out. Their love juices turned into white foamy glue trickled out from a gaping hole in her love tunnel. It was too good to miss her warmth. He figured that he should let his member bath in her love tunnel longer. He reinserted it into her and laid down on her. He slept for a while till he felt she stirred under him gasping. Knowing his weight was too heavy for her, he pushed himself up.

Se Yi turned her head and whispered that she had to go. Suppressing his reluctance, he was sure that it was best for them to be parted now. She was after all another man’s possession that he was lucky to share. She sat up for a while to regain her bearing and purposely deposited their by products into his pillow. There was no fear of discovery, as she would make his room tomorrow. When she felt that her womb had almost emptied, she left him to have another shower. Her walking was awkward because of the sore between her legs.

The following morning, J was surprised to see Ah Seng prepared their breakfast. Se Yi was not feeling and he would assist him that morning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds