Storm, Snow, and Sex

Jaspreet then stopped abruptly, letting his dick bob into place. She then moved in closer, holding one breast in her hand and Rohan's smooth cock in the other and began toying his dick with her nipple. Her other breast inadvertently pressed up against Rohan's knee, her hard nipple, digging into his knee while the rest of her breast swelled in size pressed up against it. She looked down and watched her hard nipple fold and manipulate against Rohan's thick, hard cock. More erotic waves of pleasure coursed through her body. She was further pleasured by the fact that she could feel the muscles of Rohan's dick resisting against her. This resisting force only furthered to make Rohan's cock harder. Shortly after, Jaspreet let Rohan's dick go, smiling as it bobbed into place again. Once again, she left it be, admiring the thick piece of sexual flesh as it begged for further attention.

Rohan looked down at the beautiful goddess of a woman sitting between his legs. Again, his heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe that he was having a sexual experience with his boss. Jaspreet, still infatuated with his cock, reached down and held his balls in her hand. Gently, she kissed ball with her soft as silk lips. Then she kissed various parts of his thick shaft, finally ending up at the tip of his dick, kissing the head and gently rubbing her lips along his thick, soft dick rim.

Then without wasting anytime, she took his balls in one hand and began juggling and manipulating them between her fingers while slowly jacking him off with the other hand. Immidiately, Rohan's mouth dropped, his eyes closed tightly as the pleasure of her soft hands and fingers overwhelmed his senses.

Awww..." whimpered Rohan as his stomach spasmed in pleasure. The handjob he was receiving was pleasure enough but the sensation he felt in his balls was totally something else. At first Jaspreet jacked him off slowly but quickly began to go at it faster. Her breasts began to jiggle up and down as she vigorously stroked him. Rohan's body began to break out into a sweat as the sexual energy began to build up. The area under his balls, especially began to get moist. His pelvis spasmed as wave after wave of sexual shock enveloped his young body.

Rohan's moans began louder and more prominent. Jaspreet watched his face reacting to the sex she was offering. His eyes were shut tight. His mouth was either open or his teeth would be grinding against each other. Not wanting him to cum right away, Jaspreet abruptly stopped. Awww...my God..." grunted Rohan, struggling to catch his breath. He wiped the bit of sweat that had developed on his forehead. Jaspreet smiled. Rohan then bent over, grabbing fists full of her hair with his two hands and engaged in a hard, wet kiss. She put both her hands on top of his and slowly led him off the couch. Jaspreet broke off the kiss and laid down on the ground.

Without giving it one thought, Rohan squatted down over her face, grabbing both her breasts in his hands for stability. Jaspreet looked up in sheer amazement. There was Rohan, right above her face. His hard dick high and erect, his balls hanging right above her to devour. Rohan slowly lowered himself over her mouth where she took in both his heavy balls in her mouth.

"Ohhh my God..." whimpered Rohan as his ball sack made contact with her hot, wet mouth and tongue. The feeling of hot saliva and the soft tissue of her mouth was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Jaspreet sucked and salivated on his balls until they were moist and eventually dripping with her mouth juice. He raised his pelvis up and held the pose for a second, allowing the ambient air of the room cool the juice that coated his testicles. Once more he lowered himself, allowing Jaspreet to suck them once more, creating a loud slurping sound. Slowly but surely the two got into the rhythm. And before they knew it, they were engaged in a full fledged tea bagging session.

Rohan's dick continued to bob up and down, occasionally hitting Jaspreet's nose or cheek. Every now and then, his dick moved up and down so rigorously that it would slap up against his stomach producing the pleasant sound of flesh banging against flesh. This combined with the moaning of the two and the sucking and slurping sounds coming from Jaspreet, the soundtrack of lust was all that could be heard in the room. Up and down Rohan went, holding on firmly to Jaspreet's two luscious breasts. Jaspreet in the meantime, pleasured her yearning cunt, which begged for attention, rubbing and fingering herself through her two slits of pleasure flesh. It wasn't long before Rohan's ball sack was dripping with Jaspreet's hot glaze.

Wanting to change positions, Jaspreet forced Rohan up off of her. Her saliva dripped down his leg. She stood up and turned him around and wrapped her arms around him, grinding her pelvis against his cute, chunky ass. Her breasts pressed up against Rohan's hot and slightly sweaty body. Her hands explored Rohan's naked body, rubbing his chest and his stomach all the while kissing his neck and gently biting his shoulders. Eventually, her hands found themselves back to his dick, still standing fully erect. She began stroking it once more. Rohan intoxicated in pleasure, moved his head back and rested it on her shoulders, eyes closed. Jaspreet continued kissing his neck before Rohan instinctively began to bend over the sofa.

Jaspreet smiled as she squatted down over the floor. She caressed Rohan's soft, chunky, cute bum, gently biting some of his flesh with her teeth. Not hesitating for a second, she began sucking his balls from behind. This sent Rohan wild. He moaned again, still with his eyes closed.

"Yess..." he whimpered as his cool scrotum became warm again with Jaspreet's saliva. She reached over and began jacking off his dick. Trying to deal with the pleasure, Rohan bent further and further over until his ass was entirely in the air with his legs spread wide for stability, giving full and open access to his cock and balls. Rohan's dick had now started to ooze with pre cum. With the help of Jaspreet's hand, the hot liquid was quickly spread all over his cock, allowing her hand to glide smoothly along is already soft skin. The pleasure was heavenly.

"Ohh baby..." whispered Jaspreet repeatedly. The fact that Rohan was enjoying what she was doing so much got her hornier. Her pussy was becoming more wet by the minute. She pumped his cock more vigorously. Rohan began to moan more and more. His cock had gotten so drenched from pre cum that the wet sounds of her jacking him off could be heard from upstairs. It was all getting too much for him. Somehow, the two managed to change positions. The two of them were now both squatting on the ground, Jaspreet still behind Rohan, giving him the handjob of his life. Both of them had their legs spread. His balls dangled and swung back and forth intensely, rubbing up against the carpet ever so often. Her other hand was wrapped around his sweating body, holding him as close as she could to herself. All the while, she kept saying "yes baby...oh yes baby..." into Rohan's hear, who was now moaning and "ahh'ing" loudly.

The faster Jaspreet jacked him off, the louder his moaning got and the harder he began to grind his teeth. His ballsack began to tighten and turn hard. His body began sweating intensely.

"I'm going to cum..."said Rohan, barely managing to get those words out. And with a loud grunt he came to orgasm.

Rohan screamed as his cock squirted out a large torrent of cum. The euphoric sensation of his orgasm made his knees buckle, forcing him to fall back on Jaspreet. Another torrent of hot cum squirted out, landing on the foot of the sofa. Jaspreet, not being able to handle Rohan's weight, fell back as well, but still managing to hang on to his cock. Rohan continued to grunt as his dick released torrents upon torrents of thick, hot sex, landing on his sweating stomach. Jaspreet held his hot sweating body tightly against herself, continuing to jack his semen soaked dick as hard as she could, feeling every inch of it quiver as she tried pumping out as much cum as she possibly could.

Rohan breathed hard as he struggled to catch his breath from the raging orgasm Jaspreet gave him. Beads of sweat ran down Rohan's face. His body glistened underneath the incandescent lights. Jaspreet's hand was totally drenched in his sex. Even though his orgasm was over now, she still slowly rubbed his cock, which was surprisingly, still hard. The two of them laid on the floor for a few seconds. Jaspreet kissed his neck and his cheeks while she gently rubbed his stomach and arms. She was impressed at just how intense Rohan's orgasm really was. Rohan found comfort in resting his head against her juicy tits.

After Rohan caught his breath and gained back some energy, he quickly turned around and began kissing Jaspreet hard. The cum that landed on his stomach rubbed off on her stomach as their two bodies came into contact with each other. Not being able to resist any longer, he moved down to her tits, sucking her hard nipples and manipulating them with his hands.

Finding it uncomfortable on the ground, Jaspreet moved up into the sofa. Rohan eagerly followed her, his erect dick bouncing up and down with each step. He strattled his legs around Jaspreet's thighs and delved into her tits again. While one hand massaged and rubbed one breast, his tongue toyed with the other. His wet flesh circled her hard nipples and large areolas, sending erotic shocks of electricity through her body. She shot her head back and took in the pleasure, holding his head in her hands, rubbing and pulling his sweaty hair.

It didn't take long for Rohan's dick to gain its sexual energy back, as his dick kept rubbing up against her cushy tummy. Knowing that Jaspreet was horny, after having his way with her tits, he got up off of her and got down on his knees in front of Jaspreet. She sat up straight and spread her legs wide apart. Without wasting any time, Rohan dig into her throbbing wet pussy with his tongue.

As soon as he made contact with her cunt, Jaspreet yelped and shot her head back. A plethora of sexual taste immediately invaded Rohan's mouth. Her cunt was amazingly wet. Slowly, he began to lick her sex up and down, ending at the clit and starting from the bottom again. Jaspreet placed her hands on Rohan's head, forcing to her breasts to squeeze together and swell up in size. Her eyes rolled back as she became instantly intoxicated with sheer sexual pleasure.

Harder and harder Rohan licked, not taking long for Jaspreet's sighs and subtle moans to turn into high pitched yelps. He could feel her sex oozing out of her body. Jaspreet moved one hand to her breast, where she began rubbing and massaging her hard nipple, toying with it with her thumb and for finger. Her body fell back onto the sofa as her stomach muscles spasmed with every lick.

Rohan then began focusing exclusively on her throbbing clit. He took the little piece of pleasure flesh and nibbled on it with his lips. This sent Jaspreet absolutely wild. Her jaw dropped and she began moaning and screaming loudly. More juiced freely flowed out of her thick body. Rohan's sucking became so intense that she broke out into a violent sweat. Her entire body became heated. She began to squirm from side to side in a futile effort to deal with the intense pleasure. When she opened her eyes for a second, she discovered Rohan standing up, bent over with his head between her legs and his arms firmly on her thighs so they wouldn't close. His dick bobbed up and down, slapping against his stomach. She could already see the distinct signs of precum oozing out of his cock, slowly dripping down and onto the carpet. Just seeing Rohan in that highly sexual position drove her even more wild.

Sweat began developing all over her body. Every part of her flesh glistened in sweat. Beads of the cooling liquid travelled down her face and eventually down to her chest, disappearing in the cleavage of her massive tits. Locks of hair stuck to her burning face and torso. Rohan was sucking harder now more than ever. Both their bodies began moving in rhythm with each other. Jaspreet's two massive pieces of breast meat heaved up and down, moving in sync with her yelps and screams. Rohan could barely keep his head between her legs as her squirming became more robust and violent.

And with one final loud grunt, she began to orgasm. Jaspreet held Rohan's head firmly in place as her body spasmed subtly. Her jaw dropped and she broke out into another violent sweat. Her heart felt like it was skipping beats. Her pelvis naturally thrust itself into Rohan's face with every wave of hard orgasm. Her jaw dropped allowing loud grunts and yelps to escape from her body. Pussy juice invaded Rohan's mouth, as if she was forcing it out of her body.

Her body must have experienced at least a dozen or so waves of thundering orgasm before slowly beginning to subside. Jaspreet forcefully removed Rohan's head off of her cunt because it had gotten so sensitive that she could no longer bare the extreme level of euphoric pleasure. Her breasts moved up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. She wiped the beads of sweat that dripped down her face, tickling her flesh. Without waiting, Rohan came between her legs and collapsed onto her body where he began kissing her lustfully. Her breasts squeezed up against his chest; her pointy, hard nipples digging themselves into his flesh. Jaspreet wrapped her legs around his body tightly, occasionally spanking his plump ass with her feet. His wet dick spread precum all over her stomach. She rubbed her hands all over his hot body, running her nails down his back as far as she could.

Rohan was terribly horny at this point. Watching Jaspreet orgasm the way she did had gotten him pent up with sexual rage. His dick had become so engorged with blood that it was standing at a near 90 degree angle. He couldn't take it any longer.

Rohan broke off the kiss, turned her around and bent her over. He took a second to admire the two slips of dripping wet flesh. He took his dick in his hand and began slowly rubbing it up down along her pussy slit, covering it with his precum. Jaspreet gasped as her pussy was still sensitive from the orgasm she had experienced just seconds before. Up and down he rubbed it, lubricating his own dick with her necture, forcing Jaspreet to quiver, "Oh my God baby..." And then slowly, he inserted his throbbing sex into her cunt.

A rush of sexual pleasure and excitement immediately ran through his body. He closed his eyes and quivered as her pussy comfortably wrapped itself around his dick, oozing effortlessly in side Jaspreet.

"Ooooo..." gasped Jaspreet as took in the sex flesh of the ripe teenager. Slowly, Rohan began to fuck her, moving his dick back and forth, back and forth. After a few slow thursts inside of her, Rohan's dick was fully wet, from the tip of his head to the end of his shaft.

At first Rohan fucked her slowly, so as to get used to the intense sexual feeling and so that he wouldn't cum right away. His balls slowly swung back and forth, colliding with Jaspreet's wet cunt. It was only after getting used to the feeling that Rohan began to increase the speed of his pelvis. "Yes baby...yes..." maoned Jaspreet. Her voluptuous tits began moving back and forth. She was totally intoxicated with the feeling of Rohan's thick, hot flesh moving inside of her. Rohan looked down at her sexy back. It was beginning to shine under the lights with sweat. He ran his fingernails slowly down her back. This sent more waves of pleasure through her body, causing her to shiver. He watched in amazement as the flesh of her bum jiggled and vibrated with every thrust he made inside of her. Rohan grabbed her love handles and squeezed them as hard as possible, using them as leverage to fuck her. Instinctively, without even thinking, he slapped her thick ass with moderate force, leaving a small red mark on her flesh. Jaspreet yelped loudly as he slapped her ass repeatedly, watching as her flesh jiggled and vibrated.

Jaspreet had become so wet that with the continuous contact Rohan's balls were making with her fruit, his balls had become wet as well. Rohan was now fucking her with hard, fast and regular motions. His body has broken out into a sweat. Jaspreet's tits jiggled violently, her nipples tickling the fabric of the sofa she was bent over. Jaspreet was moving her body as well, back and forth, grinding against Rohan's pelvis, trying to get his dick to go as deep inside of her as possible. Her yelping and screaming became louder. Rohan was so horny that he was literally going out of his mind.

He grabbed a fist full of Jaspreet's long, luscious hair and pulled it towards him as if they were reigns on a horse, forcing Jaspreet's head back.

"Yes...Yes...Oh my God Yes!" screamed Jaspreet. Rohan began to moan as well. His breathing had become rapid. His body was sweating violently, to the extent that beads of sweat were raining down onto Jaspreet's back, as if his body was a cloud of monsoon rain. Her pussy was making slushy and squishy sounds as Rohan's dick went back and forth inside her. Nectar ran down Jaspreet's legs. Her screams increased in volume as Rohan fucked her more vigorously. He slapped her ass repeatedly, as hard as he could, with his free hand, while the other hand continued to pull her long hair back. Rohan could feel his body begin to tense up. His moans were quickly becoming loud, hard grunts of shear sexual rage. His ball sack began to tighten up and turn hard.

"Oh God...here it comes..." yelled Rohan. He could feel his sperm leave his balls and makes its way up to his shaft. His mouth dropped as suddenly the sexual pleasure increased ten fold. He fucked Jaspreet harder, his pelvis moving and grinding against her rigorously and more violent. He could feel his cum move up along the shaft of his rock hard, engorged dick until it reached his dick head. That's when Rohan's jaw dropped. His body became weak and his jaw dropped.

Rohan collapsed on top of Jaspreet's sweating body. He closed his eyes and screamed. His legs spread and his dick began to release hot cum inside Jaspreet. He thrust his pelvis hard against her with every wave of hard orgasm and torrent of cum that his body conceded. Jaspreet amazingly was able to take the weight of Rohan's body and manage to stay bent over with her legs still stable. Rohan roared and grunted as torrent after hot torrent squirted and coated the inner depths of Jaspreet's cunt. Beads of sweat dropped onto her glistening back like rain. Rohan continued to grunt and roar loudly as his body experienced the most amazing orgasm ever. Rohan thrust his dick deeper and deeper inside Jaspreet's body as each torrent of hot cum escaped his body. The sensitivity of his dick heightened to an extent that he had never experienced before. His eyes were shut tight as he escaped into a orgasmic trance. Rohan came and came until he couldn't cum any longer.

Slowly but surely, Rohan's orgasm began to subside. His dick released the final drops of semen that Jaspreet had robbed him of. By the time his orgasm had ended, Rohan must have released at least a dozon or so torrents of cum. It was the hardest and longest orgasm he had ever experienced.

Rohan laid on top of Jaspreet's hot and sweating body for a few seconds, panting and struggling to catch his breath. He wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her back and shoulders.

Jaspreet forced Rohan off her body. His dick slid out of her drenched cunt effortlessly. Rohan laid down on the ground. His dick was still erect, standing straight glistening under the light with cum and pussy juice. Jaspreet came and stood over top of Rohan, aligning her pussy with his dick. Jaspreet then squatted down just below his dick and released the cum that Rohan had just deposited into her cunt. Slowly it oozed down over top Rohan's meat like a milky waterfall, slowly trickling down along his thick shaft and eventually down over his balls. Jaspreet moaned as she watched his cum dribble down slowly. She then sat down between Rohan's spread legs and brought him closer to him. She took both her breasts in her hands and squeezed them together, pinching her erect and glistening nipples and moaned. Looking deep into Rohan's eyes, she bent over and began fucking his dick with her tits. Immediately, Rohan's cum smothered all over and in between her luscious tits.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds