• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stormy Night
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Stormy Night

She sucked him hungrily as he gyrated in a building frenzy, his cock moving in and out of her luscious red lips. Her face shone with perspiration that soaked the black satin still covering her eyes. Her hair was drenched in sweat.

It didn't take him long. She was the sexiest, most beautiful, woman he has ever seen, and the sight of her gobbling his cock was too much to take. He cried out, and shot his creamy load into her greedy mouth. She swallowed everything he gave, and sucked hungrily as he pulled out of her lips.

Her smile was wicked and hard to interpret with the blindfold still concealing her eyes. He was not sure what was going on inside her until she pressed the gun harder against his neck dimpling his sweating flesh.

"Are you finished motherfucker?" She asked calmly, and pulled the trigger.

She tensed for the explosion, but only heard the the dry click of an empty chamber. She pulled again, and again. Click..Click...Click.

"Come on baby." he said laughing. "You didn't think I'd try something like this with a loaded weapon did you?"

"Stephen?" She called out in disbelief, her mind spinning at the realization.

"You were expecting someone else?" He said taking the blindfold off of her eyes.

She opened her mouth to speak, but words eluded her. She was still in shock from the most traumatic and exciting experience in her life, and she just sat there flabbergasted trying to find her voice.

"I would have killed you." She said finally. She still looked wary, like something else weird could happen at any moment.

"I'm proud of you." he replied. "I would have been disappointed if you didn't try."

He climbed off of her, untied her hands, and feet, and walked to the far side of the shed. She sat up and rubbed her wrists gently. He returned to holding out a leather trench coat..

"Put this on." He said, picking up his own clothes. He bent over and began putting her shredded garments into a duffel bag.

"You ruined my jacket." She mumbled still in a bit of a daze.

"I will buy you another." He replied.

"It was expensive." She said.

"Baby it was worth it." He replied putting on his boots.

He bent down and kissed her gently on the lips, and she grabbed him by the hair and forced a deeper more probing kiss.

"I will get you for this you know." She said ominously.

"You can punish me when we get home." He told her.

Oh I will. She thought to herself. I will.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stormy Night
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds