• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Storytime with AJ

Storytime with AJ

So this is something very different for me... I have a variety of short little scenes/vignettes that I wrote and posted with pics on tumblr. So I took a few of them and read them (not always verbatim as my arousal took hold) I manage to turn myself on and play while I read, between scenes and after! Shocking I know.

I hope you enjoy. Many thanks to my friend Dark Hungers for his continued editing help and feedback. He also was kind enough to give me time markers to mark each scene in case you are interested in finding a certain one.

Please leave a comment or feedback if you'd like me to do another of these...



:35 - Caught Watching

I tossed and turned, horny and unsatisfied, before finally falling asleep. I woke to my roommate coming home sounding like her normal drunk party girl self. I went to reach for my ear plugs ready for her music or some drunken phone call to start blasting when I heard a low voice, "c'mon baby... i want your mouth on my cock"

"Shhh, you'll wake my roommate!" as she erupted into a fit of giggles, which were quickly stifled as I heard a thump on the wall and them kissing, both moaning. As I imagined him pushing her against the wall his hands groping her roughly, my own hand slipped inside my already dampening panties.

I heard them stumble into her room and her soon her moans grew into cries.... "Yes, oh my god yes!! lick me right there!" My own fingers rubbed my clit furiously, my other hand tugging at my nipples, biting my pillow to quiet my own moans. I slid my fingers inside my slick wet pussy and pounded myself to orgasm. As I came down from the high of my climax my curiosity got the better of me and I crept down to the hall surprised to see her door wide open. I bit my lip when I turned the corner and saw him sliding into her, grabbing her hips "oh fuck girl, you are so goddamn tight!" I watched her tits swinging as he pounded her cunt. I moaned softly wishing it was me, my fingers busy inside my wet box, my eyes moving from her tits to his face.

I was like a deer in headlights, him staring straight at me with a bemused smirk. His eyes stayed on mine as he asked, "you like that baby? you like how i pound that tight little pussy?" She moaned, "yesssss" but I knew he was talking to me. "yes, rub that throbbing little clit and cum for me. I want to watch you cum." I knew I should leave but his words made me fuck myself faster which made him pound her harder. Suddenly I was gripping the door jamb, my legs shaking as I orgasmed for the second time.

I broke eye contact with him and hurried back to my bedroom. My heart was racing as I heard her squeal and him groan. As I lay there wondering if my actions would have any ramifications I heard a soft knock at my door and it slowly opened. I clutched my blankets to my chest as walked across the room. "Did you enjoy the show?" I nodded slowly, my heart feeling it would leap from my chest, his eyes locked on mine. He leaned down and kissed me softly, "Good, I enjoyed the audience" With that he slipped his coat on and turned and walked out of the apartment.

**********

4:23 - AJ having fun ~ playtime interlude

**********

6:06 The Park Bench

"Please baby... Just stroke me a little bit?" you said softly. "I miss feeling your touch and work's kept me so busy that I was just happy to be able to sneak lunch today." "But there's people all over the park, someone might see!" I replied nervously as you took my hand and placed it on your jeans. I could instantly feel the heat of your erection and felt that familiar tingle between my thighs. "okay" I whispered as I slowly slid your zipper down and slide my hand inside your boxer briefs, squeezing your shaft satisfied at the sound of your moan. I stroked you slowly, my thumb circling the head of your cock and I whimpered as you drew my mouth to yours. We kissed passionately as I continued to stroke you, pre-cum oozing from your slit and I just knew I had to taste you. I broke our kiss and lowered my head slowly finding no resistance from you (of course!) as your fingers slid into my silky hair and pushed my head down as my mouth closed around swollen bulbous knob. I was aware you wouldn't last long as my tongue flicked playfully across your tender frenulum and I slid my hand down and wrapped it around your balls which began to tighten. When you pushed my head down hard around your cock slid, I knew your orgasm was imminent. I breathed in deep through my nostrils and let your cock penetrate my throat as I gently caressed your sac. You tossed your head back and growled as your seed shot down my throat. I sat up looking at you, tears wetting my face which you wiped away as you pulled my mouth to yours for a long passionate kiss. "Thank you Babygirl, you blew my mind too!!" We both began giggling as clothes and hair were adjusted and we walked out of the park unaware of our escapade having been filmed and already uploaded online.

**********

9:30 Anal Play

Sexy but I'd want that toy in my ass... as I push it in I lose myself in the daydream of you fucking my cunt while you push it in my ass...

I love the feeling of each bead popping through my sphincter and inner ring... An exquisite dance of pain and pleasure. Every nerve ending firing and in turn igniting my lust like no other act can. Preparing my ass for that moment when I growl for you to fuck it and you tell me not yet. Making me whimper with want and need.

I know how bad you want it too... So I appeal to your lust reminding you how good that tight ass will feel gripped around your throbbing shaft. How primal we will become as you thrust deep inside me.

I know I've won when you grab my hair, pull the toy from my ass and press your cock head against my puckered hole, leaning down and growling in my ear, "I'm going to destroy your ass baby girl".

With that our bodies collide as you thrust forward and I push back and you are buried balls deep in my ass. Both of us moaning and scratching, gripping and growling... Lost to our lust and primal desires. You pound my ass as I scream and cum again and again until you thrust deep and fill my ass with your cream

***********

15:41 Fingering for the Win!

How I long to feel fingers slide between my slick folds of arousal, teasing me with the promise of more. You know what a junkie I am for penetration.

Sliding your fingers back-and-forth, up-and-down, all the while teasing, coaxing. Circling and squeezing my clit, leaning down and taking it between your teeth as your fingers begin to penetrate me. Your mouth forms suction around my clit, sucking hard and fast as your fingers move slowly in and out of me, deeper each time. Digits piston hard and fast, my juices abundant and splashing you with each thrust.

Your eyes lock on mine as you feel my cunt begin to tighten and know my climax is imminent. Leaning down, you whisper, "that's it my beautiful little slut, my good girl, give me all of it. Cum for me, NOW!"

My back arches, my hips buck against your fingers which you feel squeezed as I tighten around you. "Fuck me harder!!" I scream. "Hurt me, bruise me, use me!" I beg. My fingers clutching your hair as I grind myself against your hungry mouth. My orgasm rips through my body and you drink greedily, lapping up my sweet nectar.

Suddenly you are on top of me, kissing me. As I taste myself on your lips you roughly shove your thick, swollen cock inside me giving me no time to absorb the first orgasm, you fuck me violently and a second, then third is ripping through me.

**********

20:13 Cock Whore

Mmmmm... I want to take my time and worship your cock the way it deserves. My tongue circling every ridge, vein, and curve. Feeling you throb inside the wet heat of my mouth as my fingernails slide lightly across your balls tight with cum for me.

My hand stroking you sensually as I rim you slowly. Hearing that gasp as my tongue slowly penetrates you and I squeeze your cock head tightly in my fist only excites me more. My tongue fucking your ass deeply as I stroke you more aggressively.

Then feeling you thrust your hips upward as I wrap my mouth around your cock once again. Your primal beast in charge as your fist grips my hair and you fuck my mouth.

Use me lover... I want to make you cum so hard, so much that I can't contain it all and it dribbles down my chin.

**********

23:20 - Woman in a collar

He slides his cock, hard as steel, into my mouth. Teasing my lips at first... Entertained by my whimpers as he knows how badly I want him using my mouth... Ever so slowly he pushes himself deeper into my mouth. Gently at first... Stopping as he reaches the back. Leaning forward he grasps my nipples and as he pulls my nipples harder he pushes his cock into my throat. I gag and sputter as he begins to fuck my mouth harder he reaches down and picks up nipple clamps, attaching them and tugging the chain with one hand and slapping my clit with the other. I moan and buck my hips as the pleasure rips through my body. He pulls his cock from my mouth and slaps it across my cheeks... Dropping his cum filled heavy balls against my lips. I lick and tongue and suck greedily. He backs away from me pulling the chain taut as he walks around to the other side and shoves his cock into me, using me as he fucks me roughly drawing one orgasm after the other from me, tugging the chain with each thrust. As he nears his climax he pulls from my cunt and walks back to my mouth... I accept him hungrily, tasting my cum on his shaft. His cock pulses as my reward fills my mouth. I suck every last drop from him.... Both of us collapsing, spent.

**********

29:45 Taking Care of His Needs

As he paced about the room mumbling to himself and going over the key talking points for his speech, she undressed slowly. When she was down to her bra and underwear she crawled onto his bed on her hands and knees, more than happy to help him with his pre-speech jitters. "Sir?"

"Not now baby girl," he snapped, turning to look at her. Upon seeing her there ready to serve him his cock instantly hardened and he smirked. "Ahhh, yes. You know just what I need." He strolled to the bed and undid his tux pants...

"Mmmm," she purred, "thank you!" One last look into his eyes and she devoured his cock. He stood watching her, greedy and gentle at the same time, in the pursuit of his pleasure and seed. He thrust his hips faster as his balls grew heavy and pushed into her throat. She grabbed his ass and held him there as he deposited the creamy treat down her throat.

She pulled back licking her lips, smiling at him. "Better?" She asked.

As he tucked in his shirt and smoothed everything over and replied, "Why of course baby, thank you." He leaned down and kissed her and smacked her ass as he always did. "I'll see you after the board of director's speech for my turn." He winked and walked out the door.

************

33:19 Morning Sex


I wonder if you know I took the day off? If you realize I'm watching you as you rouse from your sleep. I'm torn between watching you and attacking you. You look so inviting and yet I love to watch your hand stroke slowly. You reach for your phone and press send... My phone vibrates in my pocket, I silence and send it to voicemail...

"Damn baby, I was hoping you'd pick up so I could talk dirty to you while you work," said while a playful smirk settles on your lips.

My own hand slides between my legs, finding myself slick with arousal. Silently, I gasp as the sheet slides back and you firmly grasp your thickness. "I wish you were here baby, I want to feel that hot mouth and sweet pussy" you say as your hand slides slowly up and down, squeezing the head. "I want you riding me as I thrust up into you and play with your big tits, biting your nipples just the way we both like!!"

"But darling" I whisper seductively, "I am here" I giggle as you startle and in a moment my mouth slides down your shaft as we moan in unison.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Storytime with AJ

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds