Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome

And they did.

One of the guys said, sounding disgusted, "Look."

"Holy fuck," the other said laughing.

"Faggots," the first guy said.

"They're everywhere," the other said, as the door opened and they walked out.

I was mortified. Being called a faggot was so much worse than being called a cocksucker.

Yet, I just remained on my knees as Tyler fucked my face. A few seconds after we were alone again, he grunted and said, "Here it comes."

This time I focused on swallowing it all.

I immediately didn't care about being called a faggot.

I just wanted to taste his cum.

To swallow it all.

And I did.

He kept fucking my face, depositing his cum down my throat, using me as his personal cum bucket... and dammit I loved it.

I loved being used. I loved swallowing cum. I loved being on my knees.

When he was done, he pulled out and said, "You really are a great cocksucker, Jerry."

"Uh, thanks," I said, unsure what to say about such a compliment.

"No seriously," he said, putting his snake away. "You are the best first time cocksucker I've ever had."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he nodded, "I mean you clearly were meant to suck cock."

"That's preposterous," I said, still in my submissive position on my knees.

"We'll talk later," he said, "we should get out of here before the homophobes come back here with security."

"Oh fuck," I said, quickly getting off my knees.

He walked out and I followed going directly to the mirror to wash my hands as he walked out. As I washed my hands, I could taste the aftermath of his cum in my mouth.

It had almost no taste, just enough to remind me what I had just done.

Just enough to remind me I wanted to do it again.

A minute later, I returned to the table and Tyler said, "Bill's paid."

"Great," I said, as we headed out of the restaurant.

"Strippers?" he asked.

"Sure," I nodded, thinking seeing some hot sluts dancing around would maybe reclaim my manhood.

I wanted to ask more about his theory about me, yet I couldn't find a way to bring it up.

Three beers, a dozen strippers later, and one lap dance, I really had to pee. Having a hard-on, I decided to go to a stall instead of a urinal.

Sitting down, I awkwardly got my dick down enough to piss in the toilet seat as I noticed a hole in the wall to my right. I looked to my left and saw another hole.

I gasped.

It was a glory hole.

I had only seen one once at an adult store in Winnipeg years ago and I scurried out of there faster than the speed of light. Yet, this time I stared at it in awe.

I finished peeing and was about to stand up when someone entered the stall.

I froze.

I should have quickly left before any possible option was given to me, yet having now sucked Tyler's cock twice, I was curious.

Would all cocks feel the same in my mouth?

Does all cum taste the same?

Are all cocks as beautiful as Tyler's? 'Did I just call Tyler's cock beautiful?

As I pondered this, a guy on the other side, asked, "Want to suck a cock?"

I was speechless.

"I'll let you take a look at what I'm offering," the man said in a deep voice.

As I remained frozen, my cock hardening again in the toilet, I stared at the glory hole until a big black cock popped through it.

I gasped.

It was even bigger, even thicker, than Tyler's.

And somehow being black made it look so different... and even more intriguing and enticing.

I didn't even think about it.

I needed to have it in my mouth.

NOW!

I repositioned myself, still with my pants around my ankles, onto my knees so I could suck this beautiful black cock.

I took it into my hand.

He said, "Good girl."

Another derogatory term, yet it only enhanced my eagerness to suck and serve.

"Go ahead, take my cock in your pretty mouth," he ordered.

And I obeyed.

I felt compelled to obey.

I felt compelled to suck.

I opened wide and took his thick slightly upward curving cock in my mouth. It was sweaty, unlike the cleanliness of Tyler's cock. Salty, but in a sexy, appealing way. A natural way.

I began bobbing, knowing there was no way I was taking all ten inches in my mouth, yet determined to get as much as I possibly could in.

"Good girl," he groaned. "You love my black cock, don't you?"

I moaned on his cock in response. I did indeed love his cock. I wasn't racist. I didn't get turned on by interracial sex, but his cock was beautiful. It was the Mona Lisa of cocks.

"Say it, cocksucker," he ordered, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

With an embarrassing urgency, I begged "Please, shove that cock back in my mouth. I love your big black dick."

"Good girl," he said, giving his cock back to me.

I was so thankful. Like I was receiving a gift, which in some ways I was.

I resumed sucking. I resumed worshipping.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "suck a good cocksucker."

These words made me feel good. I wanted to be good, I wanted to taste his cum.

I bobbed furiously for a couple more minutes until he warned, "Get ready for my load, cocksucker."

And seconds later I was swallowing my second load of the day. His cum was saltier than Tyler's and oozed out of his cock and into my mouth, again unlike Tyler's missile shooting.

I swallowed it all, milking his cock as best I could.

A moment later, he pulled out, without saying a word.

I remained on my knees, suddenly mortified that I had sucked a complete stranger's cock. What was I becoming?

Suddenly a voice behind me said, "Here's another cock for you."

My eyes went big and I stood up, pulled up my pants and quickly left the stall.

A black man in his fifties was washing his hands and smiled at me.

I put my head down and scurried out and back to the table with Tyler.

"You were gone a while," Tyler said.

"We need to go," I demanded.

He asked, "Ready for another load?"

Thinking it was easier than admitting I just sucked an elderly black man's cock, I nodded, "Yes."

"You really are insatiable," he said, standing up. "Watching all these sluts has me ready anyway."

Soon we were in a cab, a few minutes later, back in the hotel.

Although I wanted out of there because of the humiliation of what I had just done, once in the room I was more than ready to suck Tyler one more time.

When he returned from the washroom, naked as usual, I waited for him to tell me what to do.

He looked at me on the bed and asked, "Do you want one more load?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Then come and get it," he said, as he sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the television.

I got off the bed, moved to him and dropped back onto my knees.

He said, "This one will take longer."

And man did it.

He watched almost half an hour of sports while I bobbed on his cock. I even moved down and sucked on his balls. My jaw was getting sore, as were my knees, and my head spun at the reality he was living my dream.

I had always wanted to watch sports while getting head; now I was doing the opposite.

Finally, he warned, "I'm getting close."

Oddly, I wanted it on my face.

I wanted to be humiliated.

I wanted to feel the warm cum splatter my face while expecting it.

I pulled back and asked, "Please shoot your load on my face."

"Awesome," he said, as he stood up and began pumping.

As I opened my mouth, ready to close my eyes when the time came (pun intended), he continued talking, "Oh man, I'm going to use that mouth of yours every chance I get."

And I knew he would and I knew I would let him.

I was addicted to his cock and maybe even addicted to sucking cock in general... the big black cock popping back in my head.

"Close your eyes," he grunted, and a couple of seconds later my face felt the first warmth of cum. A second, third, and fourth shot coated my face.

"Shit, you're a great cocksucker," Tyler said, as he shoved his cock back in my mouth and I hungrily bobbed on it.

Once done, he pulled out and said, "Any time you're hungry just let me know."

"Thanks," I absurdly said, as I mindlessly scooped a big wad of cum off my chin and put it in my mouth.

"Shit," he laughed, as he walked to the washroom.

I remained on my knees feeling both completely satisfied and ashamed... a feeling that never goes away once I finish sucking a cock now.

I blew Tyler in the morning.

I blew Tyler at the airport while we waited for our flight.

I joined the mile high club (kind of) when I blew him in the tiny bathroom stall.

I then kissed my wife when I got off the plane... her completely unaware that I had three loads of cum in my belly.

I blew Tyler at work on Monday.

I blew Tyler after poker night.

I blew Tyler under his desk while he talked to a fellow female doctor.

Eventually, I blew my good friend Barry and he blew me after we shared Tyler's cock one wild evening.

And I started using Craigslist... although mostly to suck new cock. Occasionally, I would also get my dick sucked, but mostly I loved sucking cock.

I loved being on my knees.

I loved a big cock in my mouth.

I loved swallowing cum.

I loved getting facials.

I loved being a cocksucker.

Crazily enough, I did eventually learn that not only did Sarah and Carol lez out often, but that Carol was submissive to her.

That led one day to the truth coming out (pun intended) during a gathering between the four of us that led to a crazy orgy where my wife saw me suck cock, I saw my wife eat pussy, I watched my wife get fucked by Tyler's big dick and I even got to fuck the beautiful Sarah... but not before I eventually took my first cock in the ass, which I suppose was inevitable.

But that is another story.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds