Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Okay," I agreed, just wanting them to leave so I could turtle up and cry.

"Good," she said, spanking my ass as she went to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later they were gone and I broke down. Tears flowed down my face as I realized what had just transpired, what I had done and the plethora of consequences that now existed.

Feeling dirty, I grabbed my clothes and went to the shower trying to wash away my sin like Lady Macbeth tried to...although she couldn't wash away her sin nor could I.

In the shower, tears continued to stream down my face. I knew that tonight I would have to have a serious talk with Christina.

.....

All evening I couldn't think straight. I replayed the events in my head a million times; my daughter's anal audio submission, the Snapchat picture, the photo of my daughter and my best friend, my forced pussy licking, my intense orgasm from being fisted like a slut ,replayed in my head over and over.

I tried to formulate a conversation starter with Christina when she came home looking so normal and obviously oblivious that I knew anything. That night, I went up to her room a few times, but couldn't knock on her door...so ashamed of what I had done...even though my daughter had also seemingly done things just as bad, if not worse.

All evening my pussy continued to be excessively wet, which only added to my frustration as I began to question my sexuality...why had I gotten so wet by being molested? That night, in bed with Gordon, trying to regain my sexuality, I crawled under the sheets and sucked his cock, something I rarely did, and never in such an aggressive way. After a couple of minutes, I straddled his cock and rode him, again something I never did. Unfortunately, he came rather quickly, something he always did, and I wasn't even close to coming. Lying in bed, still horny, I replayed the afternoon's events and I quietly pleasured myself while Gordon, already snoring almost immediately after sex, like he always did, slept.

I came rather quickly, my head spinning with a million questions that had no answers.

.....

The next morning, I decided to go directly to Miranda's house to confront her. I knocked on the door and was soon face to face with her.

"We need to talk," I said firmly.

"I believe we do," she agreed, letting me into her house.

Once inside, she walked to her kitchen and asked, "Can I offer you something to drink?"

"No," I said tersely.

"You sure?" she asked, "My daughter tells me you love to drink."

"You fucking bitch," I snapped, "leave my daughter and me alone."

She responded clearly amused, "I don't think you have a lot of leverage in this situation. Especially after seeing the video I watched last night."

"If you out my daughter and me, your daughter will be outed too," I countered, while cringing at the thought that she had seen the video.

"Oh, videos can be edited to hide the identity of your Mistress," she smirked.

"Fuck you," I snapped, anger building as was a feeling of helplessness.

"Actually, you have very good timing," she said, sipping on her coffee.

"What?" I snapped.

"I could use a morning orgasm," she said.

"Fuck you," I snapped.

"Oh, trust me, that can be arranged," she smirked. "But either get on your knees and eat my cunt or get the fuck out of here and I'll have your daughter come over at lunch."

"You blackmailed her too?" I questioned.

"You really don't know your daughter, do you?" she asked, moving towards me, just like her daughter had yesterday.

"I know her fine," I said, although that clearly wasn't true after yesterday's revelations.

"Sure you do," she laughed, looking at her watch. She continued, "Look, I have to be out of here in fifteen minutes and my daughter says you're a decent cunt-licker. I think it is time for me to find out if her appraisal is correct."

"You're sick," I shot back, turning to leave.

She grabbed my hand, spun me around and said, "Knees, bitch."

I stared at her in defiance, even as I felt my knees giving out beneath me.

"You have two choices, obey like a good pet or you can get the fuck out of here," she said coldly.

After a moment, as my head spun again in indecisiveness, she put her hands on my shoulders and roughly pushed me onto my knees.

She pulled off her shorts and panties while I watched again overwhelmed with a sense of shame. Yet, I was unable to stand up for myself. She leaned against a wall and ordered, "Now come and lick me just like your daughter loves to do."

I glared at her for mentioning my daughter, but looking at her shaved pussy, I felt a sudden hunger to obey. I asked, "If I lick you, will you leave my daughter alone?"

"If that is what she wants," she answered.

"And you will control your daughter?" I added.

"I'll make sure she keeps Christina and your secrets safe," she offered.

"Promise," I said tentatively.

"Yes, I promise, as long as you become my unconditional pet too," she added.

My cheeks burned red with shame, but I was willing to sacrifice myself for my daughter. "Okay," I agreed.

"Good," she smiled, "then get licking, my pet."

I hesitated, my head spinning at the thought that I had come here to stand up for myself and yet I was back on my knees, back staring at a pussy and back salivating to taste it.

"Go ahead, my pet, we both know you want to," she purred.

My strength usurped, I leaned forward to taste her.

I had leaned in only slightly when she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy. I began licking, her scent stronger than her daughter's, her taste less tangy. Yet, the more I licked, the more natural it felt to be on my knees. My mind shut off and I just focused on the task at hand...getting her off.

I licked and probed for a few minutes and she was close to coming when I heard another voice, "What the?"

"It's okay, Eleanor," Miranda said, "I'm just disciplining a new pet."

"O-o-okay," the voice stammered, as I tried to look at who was watching, but Miranda grabbed my head and held me in place.

"Keep licking, slut," she ordered, as she explained, "Eleanor is just another one of my many pets."

I did, even though I was curious who Eleanor was and what she looked like. Did someone else know about my secret?

A couple of minutes later, I learned that Miranda was a squirter too as my face was coated with her cum as her orgasm hit. She held my head deep in her pussy throughout her orgasm as I swallowed as much of her cum as I could.

Finally, she let go and said, "Tamara is correct, you're a natural pussy-pleaser."

"You'll leave Christina alone?" I asked, still on my knees, my face covered with pussy juice.

"If that is what she wants," she nodded.

"And your daughter will leave us alone?" I continued, feeling hopeful that this crazy ordeal was coming to an end.

"Again, if that is what she wants," she said, before adding, "and what you want."

"It's what I want," I said.

"I'm sure you think you do," she smiled, grabbing her panties and putting them on. "But remember, regardless what Christina decides, you're my cunt."

I winced at the word 'cunt'. "Can't we make a deal?"

"We just did," she said, "now get out of my house, I need to get ready."

Ashamed, and horny, I left her house, more confused and frustrated than when I arrived.

Again, that evening, I tried to have a conversation with Christina but couldn't even begin to fathom how to initiate such a discussion. Instead I prayed that my submission to Miranda would quell the situation. I also wondered who Eleanor was...yet prayed she hadn't seen my face, but only the back of my head buried in Miranda's cunt.

.....

The next morning, I slept in, both Gordon and Christina had gone out, until I heard the doorbell ring. I ignored it at first, but it continued ringing over and over. Annoyed, I grabbed a robe and went to snap at whoever was at the door.

I opened the door and was saw Sylvia, one of Christina's best friends at the door.

She smiled, "Did I wake you, Mrs. Wilson?"

I smiled back, Sylvia the friend of Christina's I liked best. "Yes, but I probably should be getting up."

"I left my math book in Christina's room a couple of days ago, can I go and get it?" she asked sweetly.

"Of course," I nodded, letting her into the house.

She went to Christina's room as I went to the kitchen to make myself a much needed cup of coffee.

A couple of minutes later, Sylvia called out, "Mrs. Wilson, can you come here for a minute?"

Not even considering any ulterior motive, I went to Christina's room and gasped as I stared at my daughter's friend who was completely naked except for a strap-on cock. "What are you doing, Sylvia?"

"Playing with my birthday present," she answered, walking towards me.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, even though I had heard her clearly, I just couldn't believe this was happening again, especially with someone as sweet as Sylvia.

"Tamara said that my 18th birthday present is you," she said, leaning in and kissing a still bewildered me.

Her lips were soft, and mindlessly I kissed her back...the moment so much more intimate than the debauchery and humiliation of the past two days.

When she broke the kiss, I asked incredulously, "What did Tamara tell you?"

"Just that you were her slave and that you would obey without hesitation whatever I wanted," she answered, tugging open the string of my robe.

"But you're my daughter's best friend," I pointed out.

"You were my first crush, Mrs. Wilson," she admitted, opening my robe.

Her words surprised me and made me blush. My husband took me for granted and hearing that someone found me attractive made me feel good. As she moved her mouth to my breast, I weakly protested, "We shouldn't do this."

"I can't reject a gift so beautiful," she said, as she bit my nipple.

I moaned, "But this is wrong."

"Is it?" she asked, as she moved to my other breast.

"Yesss," I said, her hot breath making my mind become mush.

"I have wanted this forever, Mrs., Wilson," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the bed. I followed like a love-struck child, feeling so good at being wanted, even as part of me screamed this was wrong.

On the bed, she ordered, "Suck my cock, Mrs. Wilson."

The cycle of stunned confusion and undeniable horniness continued as I obeyed her order, eagerly opening my mouth and taking her plastic cock right there on my daughter's bed.

She grabbed my hair and guided me as I looked up at her, turned on and hoping she was going to fuck me...my cunt dripping with desire.

This time I got my wish as a couple of minutes later she ordered, "On all fours."

"Yes, Mistress," I mindlessly said, before again realizing my error.

"Mistress, I like that," she purred, as she moved behind me and slid the plastic toy into my needy cunt.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, as she began fucking me...my morals shutting off entirely as I enjoyed getting fucked by my daughter's best friend.

"You're so hot, Mrs. Wilson," Sylvia said, as she held onto my hips and began fucking me hard.

Her words flattered me, and she fucked me hard for an eternity, but I couldn't come. Frustrated and realizing what was missing, I begged, using derogatory terms on myself, "Fuck your slut, make me your bitch, Mistress."

She didn't catch on to what I needed, so I added, "Call me names, Mistress; treat me like the slut I am."

My need obvious this time, she stopped fucking me and ordered, "Fuck yourself like the slut you are."

"Yes, Mistress," I immediately obeyed, bouncing back on her cock which created a new stimulation.

She continued to talk dirty to me, "That's it you nasty lesbian slut," and "Fuck yourself like the slut you are," and "I love having my own MILF plaything."

My orgasm was near eruption, as I bounced back and took the entire cock in my pussy, wishing it was even bigger, when she said, "Now come you dirty fucking mommy slut, come on your daughter's best friend's cock, right here on your daughter's bed."

I don't know why her mentioning my daughter triggered it, but I screamed, my orgasm instantly hitting me, "Fuuuuuuuuck, yesssssss."

Once done, she pulled out, grabbed Christina's pillow and rubbed it up and down my leaking pussy.

I weakly protested, "Don't."

She ordered, a mischievous grin on her face, "Don't you dare take this pillow case out of this room and wash it."

"Okay," I agreed reluctantly, again overwhelmed, but this time smitten, with my Mistress.

She took the strap-on off, pushed me onto my back and straddle me. "Now eat me, slut."

I didn't hesitate this time, although unlike my first couple pussies, she had hair still on hers. Her scent seemed to be captured in her pubic hair, a scent that drew me into her. Although awkward to find a clear path to her cunt through the hair, once I did, I began licking eagerly.

"That's it, lick my cunt like your daughter did this morning," she moaned.

My head spun again at the thought that not only had Christina and Sylvia had sex, but that I was licking the same pussy that my daughter had already eaten today...it seemed almost like incest. Yet, somehow it also turned me on knowing that my daughter and I shared a secret taboo.

"You like that, don't you?" she moaned.

"Like what?" I asked, between licks.

"That you and Christina are both submissive sluts," she clarified.

"No," I replied, not sure what I thought any more, but no way was I going to admit it regardless.

She sat up, moving her cunt away and I leaned forward to lick her, my hunger to get her off the only thing on my mind.

She put her hand to my face and said, "No pussy until you tell me the truth."

Her pussy so close and yet suddenly unattainable, I admitted what was already obvious, "Yes, I love that Christina and I are both sluts."

"Lesbians," she added.

"Yes, lesbian sluts," I clarified, just saying whatever I had to, to be allowed to taste her again.

She lowered her cunt back into my face and I absurdly said, "Thank you," before continuing to lick.

"You're even a bigger submissive slut than your daughter," she laughed, as she began to grind her pussy on my face.

I licked and licked the best I could and in another minute or so I felt her cum cover my lips.

I kept licking until she moved away and said, "Shit, I can't believe that Tamara got you, too."

"Does she have you too?" I asked, looking up at her.

She smiled, "That is for me to know and you to find out." She leaned down and kissed me. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Looking forward to doing this again."

"Me too," I smiled back, completely smitten with her.

She got dressed and left and I laid there wondering just how deep this lesbian situation went.

It was after supper, when Christina texted to say that she was going out with Sylvia for her birthday celebration and I wondered what else could there possibly be to celebrate...ironically I felt a twinge of jealousy at not being there.

I knew I had to talk to her soon about all this and yet I no longer knew what I would possibly say.

.....

If things weren't already out of hand, they quickly got crazier as more and more people became a part of the twisted lesbian sex game that had both my daughter and me as submissives.

The next morning, I got a phone call from Bertha, a member of my church, and she asked if I could come to her house immediately as it was quite urgent. Although part of me worried she knew my secret, or my daughter's secret, mostly I just assumed it was Bertha overreacting like she often does.

I went to her place and was surprised she was still in her robe and slippers. Immediately, I wondered if she was going to use me like others had. She asked if I wanted coffee, but I said, "No thanks, I have other commitments this morning."

"Well, you may have to change them," Bertha replied, always one for the dramatics.

"What is this about?" I asked, slightly worried this may be about my daughter and praying it wasn't.

"Follow me," she said.

She went to the kitchen and I followed her. She grabbed her phone and handed it to me. "This was an email I received last night."

The title was "A new way to worship."

My stomach dropped as I instantly assumed this was yet another image of my daughter.

I reluctantly clicked on the message and was again staring at a picture of my daughter in a compromising situation...this time while at Bible study it seemed, which was last week. I recognized the girl who was on top of Christina as Rebecca, the Minister's daughter. Just when I thought it couldn't get more shocking, here was the Minister's daughter in an act of ultimate sin with my daughter.

I asked, "Who sent you this?"

"No idea," she shrugged, taking back her phone and sitting down at her kitchen table. "but I then received more e-mails from this anonymous person."

"And what did they say?" I sighed, already sensing the ominous implications of her tone.

"That you will do whatever it takes to keep this a secret," she said.

"Not you too," I said, realizing what she was implying.

"Look," she said, looking uncomfortable with the whole situation. "There is also a very compromising picture of my daughter."

"Let me see," I demanded.

She sighed, typed into her phone, and handed it to me.

I stared at the picture of her daughter holding two cocks and her face coated in cum. I joked, "At least your daughter likes boys."

"I'm happy you can be so flippant," she snapped.

I apologized, "Sorry, it's just been a crazy last few days."

"The blackmailer promises this photo and the one of your daughter would not be released as long as I do one thing," she continued.

"What?" I asked, already expecting something humiliating.

"I make you my slut," she revealed.

"You can't be serious," I gasped, hearing her say 'slut' almost as shocking as all I had seen and been a part of up until now.

"Under the table, Jane," she ordered.

"You can't be serious," I protested.

"I'm told you're really good at it and will do whatever I tell you," she continued.

Just then my phone buzzed telling me I had a text.

I clicked on it expecting the worst. The picture was another of my daughter getting humiliated and had the words, "Your daughter at school."

It was my daughter kissing someone's leg in the girl's locker room, while someone looked on from behind.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

"What?" she asked.

"This is getting out of control," I said angrily.

"It's long past that," she agreed.

Another text followed:

Obey Bertha or your daughter will be punished.

Frustrated, I asked, "And what am I supposed to do for you?"

"Eat me," she answered.

"Let's just say I did and leave it at that," I said, not sure how Tamara would ever know.

"I can't," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to call a number when you start so she can listen," she revealed.

"Fuck," I cursed, not sure how to deal with this.

"I'm calling. She said if I didn't call by eleven she would send out the picture of my daughter to the whole school," she said, clearly petrified.

Just then my phone rang. It was a blocked number and assumedly Tamara. I answered it, "What?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds