Straight to...Straight?

"Good. We can never have enough best friends, right?"

Actually, I thought the definition of 'best' friend kind of limited the quantity, but I didn't say so. I put my arm around her and gave her a squeeze. "BFFs, honey. BFFs."

* * *

The morning after I had moved in, I was introduced to the calendar. Bruna kept a huge calendar on the hallway wall, with all of our duties spelled out. Breakfast and lunch were fend for yourself, but dinner was a group task, each of us taking turns. We each had a day during the week, and alternated weekends. The calendar also listed cleaning chores, laundry duty, dishes, and any occasional tasks that came up. They were an organized group.

They kept me busy. Once I'd managed to stop the shower leak, WD-40 the back door, and chip away the paint that had frozen Heather's window, more and more tasks were added to the calendar for me to deal with. It ticked me off a little at first, but I have to admit, the girls were very appreciative, and once Megan took to helping me, passing me tools, and assisting wherever possible, I didn't mind it at all.

The end of the first week, there was a run on my tutoring, until I had to comment on the fact that I needed some time for my own studies. After that, the calendar was updated with my tutoring sessions, no more than an hour a night, and two hours on the weekend.

It was wonderful, and it was torture. By the start of the second week, it looked like I was going to be one of the 'girls'. They had no problem walking around in their underwear around me, and I saw Ashley's and Heather's breasts within the first forty-eight hours. They were definitely worth seeing.

I had decided not to rock the boat, and play the part of the gay best friend, if that's what it took to keep a roof over my head. The only problem was, I didn't know how a gay best friend was supposed to act. I wasn't about to get all campy, so I played it cool, but overly friendly. I was quick to deliver a hug, or give a compliment. I commented on their outfits and makeup, paying more attention than I ever had previously. I kept myself immaculate, and dressed as nice as my wardrobe would allow me. It seemed to be working.

The girls were all so different, and yet each was adorable in her own way. Ashley and I were BFFs and she confided in me at every chance. She dated a lot, but hadn't had a real boyfriend since she'd started at here. She was only a freshman, the youngest in the house. She was all hugs, kisses, and happiness, which was nice.

Heather, gorgeous Heather, was insecure. She looked like a model, nearly my height, ridiculously long legs, slender, with that long dark hair. She had smallish breasts, a B cup I had learned, while fulfilling my laundry duty. In a word she was stunning, but all she could talk about was all her perceived faults. A couple of bad relationships had her down on herself, which was ridiculous. I went out of my way to tell her how beautiful she was, what looked best on her, and what didn't. Within the week, she was showing up at the door to my room, naked except for panties, asking me which outfit she should wear. I wanted to tell her to stick with the one she was wearing. Instead, I proffered my advice, even going so far as to help pick out her shoes. The woman was a clothes horse, and had a closet bigger than my entire room.

Megan was cool. She was a rehabilitated tomboy who spoke her mind. An only child, she was Daddy's girl, and appeared to crave male approval. Even if the male was apparently gay. She could talk cars, hunting, fishing, and the great outdoors. Like Heather, she was a sophomore, and still hadn't decided on her major, having changed twice already. She also loved driving the Galaxy, and offered to run errands for us any chance she got. Megan came from money, and anytime she took the car out she filled the tank, 94 octane. She even asked me about getting a lead additive, and bought a few bottles for every other tankful. I asked her about her red hair, and she looked embarrassed when she admitted she was a ginger, but got less grief about it when she dyed it darker red. Megan was the most conservative about walking around the house half-dressed, which was too bad. She had a killer body.

Then there was Bruna. Once she learned that I'd spent a month at the mouth of the Amazon, she was eager to talk about Sao Paulo, her home town. I practiced the little Portuguese I'd picked up with her. She was a senior, and had lived in the house for three years. She had become the house leader by default, managing the finances and interaction with the landlord. Whenever I fixed something, she had me fill out an invoice which she sent to the owner. I don't know if she ever got paid for them, but she still insisted on it. Bruna had a nice figure, and an incredible ass. She kept her hair short, and wore glasses which made her look like a librarian. Her skin was dark brown, darker than just a tan, and her hair was curly and wild. She told me she didn't date, didn't want the involvement or distraction until she graduated. She was serious about her studies, and I'd already tutored her on four separate occasions within the first ten days.

After three weeks, I realized how ridiculously happy I was. I had four new best friends, all of them gorgeous, and I was learning more about the female psyche than I had ever hoped to. They counted on me, and I was eager to please. I had all the physical contact that a man could hope for. And I was as horny as a three-peckered billy goat.

It was getting more difficult to keep my desires buried, as I found myself fantasizing about all of them at one time or another. I was beating off two or three times a day, trying to keep my cock from blowing the whole gig, with an unacceptable reaction to their presence and teasing.

I was lying in bed, having dirtied a paper towel or three, trying to get some sleep, when Ashley walked into my room, stripped down to her panties, and climbed into bed with me. I was about to say something when I saw she'd been crying. I pulled her close and hugged her. "What's wrong, bestie?"

"How come all men are such jerks?" she sobbed.

"Uh, present company excluded, I hope."

She snorted in a very unlikely manner. "Alright. How come all straight men are jerks. Why can't they be more like you?"

"What happened?"

"That dick Jerry. I had turned him down three times for dates, but he kept insisting. I finally went along just to get him to leave me alone. So we go out for dinner, not even a good dinner, just Denny's. Then he pulls over and asks me to blow him on the way home. When I laughed at him, he tried to make me."

I felt my blood pressure rising, and probably squeezed her a little too tightly, from the way she whimpered. "You stopped him, I hope."

"Fuck yeah. I'm not some tramp. I grabbed him by the balls and squeezed until he begged me to stop. Then I had to walk home almost two miles. My feet are aching, I'm freezing, and I'm sick and tired of all these assholes that think if I agree to a date, they get to fuck me."

"What's this Jerry's last name?" I asked.

She shook her head, cuddling in close. Her hands and feet were like ice cubes. "Don't worry about it, I took care of it. Besides, he's a pretty big guy."

I was pissed that she thought so little of me. "Nobody's big enough to mess with my best girl. Nobody. What's the asshole's last name?" I demanded.

"Carmichael. Jerry Carmichael."

I pulled her close, rubbing her feet with mine, kissing the top of her head. "I'll take care of asswipe Jerry. Next time, give me a call. I'll come and get you."

She scooted up the bed, and before I knew it, she was kissing me. It took a huge amount of effort not to respond. She eventually backed off, sighing. "Nothing?"

"Don't be silly. Kissing you is never nothing. I love you, Ash."

She sighed again, cuddling in close. "You know what I mean. Don't you ever think about switching sides? Us girls could use a guy like you for real." Her hand moved down to my underwear, and slid inside. Fortunately, her fingers were still ice cold, and I'd just finished jerking off twice, so no reaction.

"Ashley, don't," I whispered, but I didn't push her away. I hated rejecting her at all, but it was only the second week of February, and I couldn't afford to blow my cover. I still had three months to go before the end of the semester.

Her hand kept rubbing for a few more seconds, tugging slightly, but when she got no response she pulled back. "Why couldn't you at least be bi?"

I hugged her close, brushing her hair back, so it wouldn't tickle my nose. "If I was going to be bi for anyone, it would be you, sweetie," I whispered. "Now go to sleep, and everything will be better in the morning.

She gave me a peck on the cheek, then rolled away onto her side. I cuddled up behind her, spooning, and wondered how I got myself in this odd predicament.

I woke to a feeling I hadn't had in a long time. Far too long. I lifted the covers, and found Ashley stroking my erection. She grinned up at me, her hand still moving. "I think he likes me," she said.

"It's morning wood, baby girl. That's all."

"Uh-uh. I don't think so. At least he doesn't think so." She leaned down and licked my cock.

"Ashley . . ."

"Just lay back and close your eyes, Alex. Pretend it's one of the boat boys down in Brazil. I mean, it's just a blow job, it could be anyone. Right?"

"But it's not, Ash. It's my best friend. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Please?" she begged sweetly, before taking me in her mouth. I couldn't help but groan, and she seemed to take that as encouragement. Her head started bobbing up and down, her talented tongue teasing me at the end of each stroke. The girl could certainly give head.

I chuckled, and she looked up, her eyebrows raised in question, as her mouth continued pleasuring me.

"You're good. Very good."

She lifted up grinning, her hand stroking me. "Really? Cause I always heard that men gave the best blowjobs, since they know what they like."

"No, sweetie. Trust me, you are very good at that. But we shouldn't."

"Why not? You like it, right? It doesn't disgust you, does it? Getting blown by a woman." Her hand kept stroking me, as she spoke.

"No, you don't disgust me, not at all. It's just . . . wrong. What would the others think? Why would you even want to do it? It's not like we're going to have sex."

She gave me a long deep suck, before pulling away with a loud pop. "The others would be jealous as shit. As for why, I like doing it. I don't expect you to return the favor, and I'm not going to ride you into the sunset. It's just a little BJ between friends. Best friends, remember?" She grinned, then started sucking again, looking up at me anxiously, like I was going to stop her.

I tried to fight the feeling, thinking of the most disgusting images possible, but it wasn't working. I couldn't hold any one image in my head long, and the girl was doing a fantastic job. I had to stop her somehow.

"I've gotta pee," I told her.

She pulled away pouting. "No you don't. You're trying to get rid of me."

"No, I do. I really do. That's why I have morning wood."

Her hand had tightened around my cock, stroking me vigorously. "Be honest with me, Alex. You don't have to lie. If my sucking you bothers you that much, just say so. I'm a big girl. I'm used to rejection."

Damn, she knew how to get to me. I grabbed her wrist, stopping her action. "I do have to pee, badly. Let me use the restroom, and I'll come back to bed."

"Promise?"

"I swear. It does feel nice."

She grinned, and sat up, her big tits bouncing sweetly. I noticed she was naked except for her panties. "Alright, but hurry back."

I ran out to the hall, wearing only my underwear, by cock sticking out in front of me. I hoped nobody would notice. In the bathroom, I managed to squeeze one off quickly, before taking a leak, washing my crotch, and brushing my teeth. I was only gone a couple of minutes.

Ashley pouted when I returned to the bedroom, my stiffie gone. "Take off your underwear," she said. While I did, she removed hers, and a few seconds later we were naked in bed.

I had hoped that by finishing in the bathroom what she'd started I'd be able to resist her. It turned out that was a foolish hope.

"Close your eyes, and lean back. Pretend I'm anyone you want," she said, and then she had my soft cock in her mouth, sucking, while her devilish hand played with my balls.

It had been way too long, and my cock betrayed me almost instantly, swelling for her, and then growing harder. It was only a couple of minutes before she was giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. I reached down and stroked her hair, while I gave up all resistance.

"God, you're good," I confessed.

She pulled away, and then she was kissing me, while her hand continued stroking. "Do you want to try to have sex with me? Maybe you'd like it."

"Please, Ashley. I can't." I wanted to. I REALLY wanted to, but it would ruin everything.

"You . . . you could put it in my butt. Pretend I'm a guy."

I lifted her chin, and kissed her softly. "I could never pretend it was anyone but you."

She grinned. "Even when I'm sucking you? You don't imagine I'm some hard bodied young guy?"

"No Ash, I don't. I enjoy it, and think how wonderful you are, and how you deserve so much better than this. Someone who can love you back, totally."

"I think you'd like it. I'm good. Really, really good."

"I bet you are. But we're not going to have sex."

She pouted for a second, then smiled. "I still get to finish blowing you, don't I?"

"If you want to, I'd like that."

"And you won't be pretending it's someone else?"

"Not in this lifetime."

She gave me a quick kiss, then returned to sucking. I imagined what it would be like to fuck her. She had an incredibly sexy body, and she was certainly eager enough. I bet she'd be a lot of fun. I especially loved how much she seemed to enjoy oral.

It was only a few more minutes before I was warning her, "Close, I'm close."

She didn't pause, didn't pull away. She kept on sucking until I groaned my release into her mouth. She sucked me through the finish, and was gentle afterward. Then she climbed up the bed, and kissed me deeply. Her mouth was still coated in my cum. I almost pulled away, but realized that would blow everything. I couldn't be that disturbed about tasting cum, and be gay, right?

The endless kiss finally faded, and she scooted down a bit, and hugged me. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I chuckled, holding her. "No. Not bad at all."

She hummed her pleasure, cuddling in close. "Good. There's more where that came from." She giggled. "God, that felt naughty. Was I your first girl?"

I could have lied, but decided not to. "No, but you were the first I enjoyed that much. That's for damn sure."

"We gonna do this again?" she asked, her fingers tracing little circles on my chest. I was a little distracted by the sound of someone moving around outside the room. I was slow to answer. "Please?" she said.

"Only if I can do something for you. I'm feeling guilty."

She stiffened. "You don't have to. I mean, if it bothers you . . ."

I reached down and gave her butt a squeeze. "I'm not going to lick your icky slit," I said, teasingly. "That's just gross. But if you want, I'll give you the best back massage you've ever received."

She laughed as I pulled away, leaving her on her belly. "I think I can live with that," she said.

I wasn't lying about the best back massage. In my eight years of schooling, I'd had the opportunity to take a lot of electives. Three years earlier I'd taken two courses on massage. I got A's in both, and took the lessons to heart, practicing often. My partners were always happy. Often, ecstatic.

Ashley was not an exception. After ten minutes she was putty in my hands. After twenty, she swore she'd died and gone to heaven. Thirty minutes in, she was on her back, and the massage had turned sexual. I couldn't help myself. I had a beautiful, willing naked girl in my bed.

I was massaging between her legs, and she was moaning enough that I had to keep on hushing her. When I finally made her come for me, I had to cover her mouth with my other hand, so she wouldn't alert the whole house.

I brought her down easy, caressing her softly, until she was relaxed again. She opened her eyes and reached between my legs. Fortunately, coming twice that morning had left me limp.

She pouted cutely. "Damn, Alex. How can you do that to me, and not get excited?"

I chuckled, teasing her nipples. "Training."

She stretched languidly, then sat up. "Yep. We're definitely going to be doing that a lot more often. I figure one of those massages is worth at least a couple of blowjobs."

"You liked?"

"Are you kidding? That might be the best sex I ever had, and I never even got fucked."

I got a big kiss, then she picked up her clothes and walked out of my room naked as a jaybird. I hoped nobody was in the hall to witness it.

Over breakfast, Bruna quizzed Ashley on where she'd been.

"You weren't in your room. I was worried that you never came home. You know you're supposed to call if you stay out all night."

Ashley didn't even look up from her cereal. "I was here. I had a rough date last night. It really sucked, so I slept in Alex's room and he took care of me."

I almost spit up my orange juice when she said that.

Heather reached out and grabbed Ashley's hand. "I'm so sorry to hear that, honey. At least you have us to turn to. How are you feeling this morning?"

"God, so much better. Alex gives the best massage in the state. You're gonna have to get him to give you one."

Heather blushed, but didn't say anything.

Megan, on the other hand, grinned. "I wouldn't mind getting one. What's his price?"

Before Ashley could get me in any more trouble, I spoke up. "Do my dishes, and we'll call it square."

Megan got up and checked the calendar. "Tomorrow?"

"Sure," I said.

She took the marker down and updated the calendar. Great. Now I was another chore.

* * *

Ashley's bad date was still on my mind that day. With my access to the school computers, it wasn't difficult to track down the asshole Jerry Carmichael. With a list of his classes in hand, and his picture from his profile, I found him leaving the second lecture.

I walked up to him as he turned down the sidewalk. "Jerry, got a minute?"

He looked confused for a minute, trying to place me. "Sure, I guess."

I matched my pace to his, walking along beside him. "You had a date last night. Ashley. You owe her an apology, and if I ever hear about you treating another girl like that, I guarantee you won't graduate."

Halfway into my statement, he slowed then stopped, turning toward me. I could see he was angry. That was good, I hoped he started something. "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?"

"I'm a friend of Ashley's, and a teacher here. I can ruin your life, permanently. Anymore stupid questions, asshole?"

He was slow to respond, then I could tell he was reconsidering his attitude. "Listen, I don't know what she told you, but it wasn't like that. She chose to get out of the car and walk. I even tried to get her to reconsider."

"You didn't try to make her give you a blowjob? After a lousy fucking dinner at Denny's?"

Ol' Jerry's shoulders slumped. "I . . . I didn't make her. I guess I encouraged her, but she didn't have to be such a cunt about turning me down."

"You call her a cunt again, and your GPA drops a full point, understand?"

"Shit, I'm not gonna mess with her. I don't need to chase someone who says no. I figured it was over. No more trouble, I swear."

"Fine. If you see her, you will apologize, and leave her alone. This can end here, but if I hear anything bad, I'll make it my life's mission to fuck you over so bad, you'll wish you'd never been born. Are we understood?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds