Strange Days Ch. 69-71

She obviously knew how to give herself pleasure, because she brought me with her hand in seconds. I writhed beneath her, and when I felt her mouth close over my folds, I lost it. She had no experience at this, and she wasn't very careful with her teeth, but she was so eager and her tongue was so forceful that she brought me anyway. I came in her mouth, on her hand and face.

Tabitha didn't stop, didn't slow down. Spreading my legs so wide it almost hurt, she growled like an animal in heat and ate me in a frenzy. She was a fast learner, figuring out damn quickly what I liked and didn't, how to make me come hard and fast, and before I knew it, Trevor's adorable little sister knocked my ass out.

Chapter 70

I woke up some time later, a warm naked body next to me. Seeing Tabitha's pretty face studying me, I wanted to snuggle up to her nakedness, but I couldn't do anything about it until I rolled over onto my back and surrendered to a really good stretch. When I was finished, I lay there with my arms stretched out above me.

"Hi," I said, smiling warmly at Tabby.

"Hi," was all she said, and rather dead-pan at that.

Uh-oh. Did she regret what we'd done?

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Uhm," she pursed her lips, then raised an eyebrow and said, "You have a penis."

I blinked, several times, and when I slowly turned my head to look down over my body, there it was, limp but very long, the veiny shaft draped over my hip and the wider head resting on the bed.

I shot upright and yanked the sheets over my lap, absolutely mortified. Jeezus, how was I going to explain this to her?

Tabitha cleared her throat and moved to kneel right next to me, facing me. "Amy?" she said, and she leaned over so that she could see my eyes. "We just ate each other out and fingered each other's asses, so, uhm, yeah, I kinda figured we could be honest with each other at this point. You know?"

Wow. That was pretty logical of her. I glanced at her.

Tabitha raised an eyebrow again and tilted her head in the direction of my lap. "You going to explain that?"

"Magic?" I said meekly.

"Okay," she nodded. "Go on."

"You believe me?" I raised my eyebrows. "Just like that?"

Tabitha snorted. "I had my mouth on your pussy less than an hour ago. Pretty sure I didn't stumble across a dick there. That you have one now is pretty fucking magical."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, I guess it is."

"Sooooo," she drawled. "You going to explain that?"

I bit my lower lip. "You have to promise not to tell anyone."

Tabitha laughed. "I'll promise anything to get this story."

"It was a gift," I sighed, and I told her everything.

Tabitha just listened to my tale, eventually lying down on her side on front of me, propping her head up on her hand.

"Trevor doesn't know, does he?" she asked when I was finished.

He didn't, not yet, but I was curious what lead her to that conclusion. "Why do you ask that?"

"Futanari are one of his kinks," she told me with a grin, surprising me that she knew. "Pretty sure he would have told me that he found a real live futa."

I screwed up my face. "You guys talk about stuff like that?"

"Sure," she nodded, propping herself up on her arm. She as still completely nude, and it was really difficult to keep my eyes on hers. It was also getting more difficult to keep from having an erection. My penis kept trying to get hard, and I had to stop now and then and focus on an image of my naked grandfather. "We're pretty open with each other."

"Apparently," I said, looking away.

"Does it bother you?" she asked.

I glanced at her. "That you and Trevor talk about sex?" She nodded, and I shrugged. "I'm not sure how to answer that."

Tabitha sat up and crossed her legs under her, facing me fully. "I guess I mean; does it bother you that we talk about you?"

Both of my eyebrows went up. "He's talked to you about having sex with me?"

"Remember the dinner party you had a few months ago, when I first asked you what it was like to be with a girl?" she said, and I nodded, remembering that Trevor had taken her home and stayed at her apartment for the night. "I told him I was interested in being with another girl, that I'd never tried it." She laughed softly then, a sweet sound from her lips. "I kept him up all night, asking him what it was like to have sex, as a guy, and specifically," she gave me a pointed look. "I asked what it was like to have sex with you."

Unsure if I wanted to know the answer, I asked anyway, "What did he say?"

Tabitha gave me a warm smile. "He said being with you was like swimming in passion, rolling around in sheets of bliss, flying through clouds of ecstasy."

I raised an eyebrow. It was awfully poetic, for Trevor, anyway.

"He said you made sex easy," she continued, not really looking at me, more like looking at something in her memory. "That you didn't judge him, that you taught him." She looked at me then, smiling again. "He said you were open about sex, honest, and it helped both of you be better, learn what each other wanted."

I snickered. "My mom always said, if you love doing something, do it right, and thoroughly enjoy it."

"Your mom's a wise woman," she chuckled, then she set her hand on my leg over the sheets I'd pulled across my lap. "That's why I wanted you to be my first. I was afraid of doing something wrong, of not being any good at being with a girl. Trevor made it sound like I could learn from you, that you'd forgive my mistakes, and help me be better at it, help me discover myself."

"And did you?" I asked after a moment. "Discover yourself?"

Tabitha bit her lower lip and smiled, then she leaned over to press her lips so very softly to mine in a sweet kiss. When she drew back, she nodded. "Yes. I did." Tabitha glanced down at my lap, then gave me a shy grin and asked, "So, can I see it?"

"I can't believe you're not freaking out about this," I told her, pulling the sheets off my lap.

"Me too, actually," she said quietly, staring at my flaccid penis.

I looked too. It took me a moment to really comprehend just how long I was, though admittedly difficult to tell, since I wasn't erect. One thing I have figured out though; it seems my penis is always a shower, not a grower. If you're not familiar with the terms, a grower is a penis that's rather small when flaccid but can reach average size when erect, whereas a grower is much larger flaccid, but doesn't get a whole lot bigger when erect.

From the looks of things, my dick would be too long for Paula for comfort, and even Ginger. In fact, with the flared crown, it was like a scaled down version of what I sported for Rose.

"Can I touch it?" Tabitha asked, yanking me out of my thoughts.

"Sure," I breathed, nervous and excited all at once. I mean, Trevor's sister was about to touch my girlcock, and ohmygodTrevor'ssisterwasabouttotouchmygirlcock!

Tentatively, Tabitha reached out her hand. With her palm down, the tips of two of her fingers lightly caressed the soft skin around the middle of my shaft.

"It's really warm," she said, looking up at me.

I didn't say anything. I just waited to see what else she would do. Her gaze dropped to my penis again and her fingertips slid higher, up to the base of me, then they traced around where my shaft met my smooth mound, down to the underside. I felt her fingertips find my damp labia and I sighed. Tabitha gave me a look of surprise.

"You still have a pussy?" she said, and before I could say anything, she wrapped her other hand around me just beneath my crown. Lifting me up and out of the way, she was able to see more. Her hand felt really good, and I felt blood rushing to fill my length. "That's so cool," she grinned. The fingers of her free hand gently spread my labia open, revealing pink glistening folds for her to see. "And all of it works?" she asked me.

I nodded.

"I guess it would," she said, then snickered. "I mean, you and Trevor have enough sex, after all. I didn't figure you were doing him in the ass all this time."

I snorted. While she talked, my penis was rapidly swelling. Her hand had slid down to the lower third of my shaft, while the rest had been lying against her forearm. Now, it was rising up and away from her arm, getting harder by the second. Tabitha noticed and adjusted her grip, sliding her hand back to the end of me and lifting me up, then she wrapped her other hand around the middle of my shaft.

"So, do you have a preference?" she asked.

I'd been staring at her hands around my cock, so I glanced at her. "What do you mean?"

"Over which you prefer to have sex with," she said, and she resumed exploring me with her hands. "This or your pussy."

I loved the way her hands felt on me. Her upper hand palmed my crown, rolled over and around it, and her thumb would stop now and then to play with that sensitive spot on the underside of my cockhead.

"Honestly, I prefer using that," I told her, leaning back on my arms to get comfortable. "But Trevor's really good, so I don't think I could go without either."

Tabitha snickered and made a funny face, and I realized what I'd just said.

"Ew," I snickered back, screwing up my face too. "I can't believe I just told you that about your brother."

"No biggie," she shrugged, stroking both hands up and down my nearly fully erect length. "I had to put up with a whole summer of him and Angela fooling around."

I smiled, remembered Trevor telling Sarah and I about how he'd helped the girl from his calculus class with shaving her nether regions.

"He said they fooled around, but didn't go into specifics," I told her.

"Well, our rooms were right next to each other, so I can," she chuckled. Tabitha held my now hard cock straight up, stroking her lower hand up and down my length while massaging the tip of me with the other. "I'll just say that I discovered my brother can't resist a smoothly shaven twat."

"They had sex?" I blinked, surprised.

"Definitely not," she shook her head. A bead of pre welled up from the hole at the end of me. Tabitha rubbed her thumb over it and smeared the slick goo around my crown. When another shimmering bead appeared, she did it again, and soon had my crown slippery with my arousal. "He went down on her a lot though. She even blew him a few times towards the end of the summer."

"You didn't watch them, did you?" I asked, wondering exactly how kinky Trevor's sister really was.

"Ew, hell no," she screwed up her face again, then she smiled. "I heard enough, like her telling him how big he was, how good he tasted, how soft he felt in her mouth." Tabitha chuckled at a memory and added, "Poor thing tried so hard to deep-throat him. I don't think she ever pulled it off though."

"It's not easy," I admitted.

"You've deep-throated Trevor?" she asked.

It was really odd, talking to Tabitha about her brother like this, but she made it rather easy since she was still jacking me off.

"Took practice," I told her, meaning to smile, but it was lost in the long sigh that escaped me when her hands clenched down at the same time my cock throbbed powerfully.

"I bet it did," she nodded, the grinned. "Can't have been more difficult than trying to take something like this to the root though."

"I wouldn't know," I moaned, slumping back further on the bed, watching Tabitha over my breasts, rising and falling with my breath.

"Is Trevor the biggest guy you've been with?" she asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "He's the only guy I've been with."

"Seriously?" she made a face and snickered. I shrugged and she asked, "So, do you prefer girls then?"

"Yeah. He's an exception."

Tabitha nodded and focused her attention on my throbbing length. Over half of my long shaft was now coated with precum. She was still holding me straight up, studying my length. An image suddenly came to mind, from a shoot I'd done with Phillip and Mona. Phillip, I'd discovered, was rather well endowed. Not in girth, mind you, but length. If I had to guess, I'd say I was about as long as him now.

She shook her head and said, "I can't believe Sarah can take this thing."

"She doesn't," I shook my head, taking a sharp breath when Tabitha gave my cockhead and firm squeeze. "I'm wider with her, but not nearly this long."

Tabitha blinked and her hands stopped stroking me. "Wait a minute. Are you telling me this thing changes size?"

I nodded.

"You can do that?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"Show me," she grinned.

I grinned back and did what she asked. The core of my cock tingled as it grew, doubling in width and getting long enough to poke out above her upper hand.

"Holy shit," she laughed.

"If I don't do anything, it's the perfect size for whoever I'm with."

Tabitha grinned at me from behind my cock. "Is that why I wanna stick this thing in me so bad?"

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders, wondering if she'd try to do just that, and hoping she would, but then something hit me.

"Wait," I said before she could resume jacking me off. I sat up more fully and asked, "How did Trevor feel about you wanting to mess around with me?"

"Oh, that," she frowned, and she moved to lie down beside me. I uncrossed my legs and lay back, watching her as she resumed stroking my cock with one hand. The end of me nearly reached the bottom of my breasts, and hers for that matter. I was betting if Tabitha laid me against my body, the head would just reach my cleavage. She must have been thinking the same thing, because that's what she did, pressing the drooling head of my penis between my breasts. Tabitha snorted and said, "You could almost titty-fuck yourself."

I almost told her I'd already done that, and more, but got us back on topic instead, letting my cock return to the proper size for her. "Trevor?"

"Oh, right," she sighed, propping herself up on her side and resumed stroking the end of me. "He wasn't crazy about the idea. Your dick is really smooth, by the way."

I put my hand over hers, stopping her. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"You're right," she nodded and let go of my cock. It was so hard that it kind of hovered over me, angled slightly up and away from me. Tabitha pushed up onto her hands and knees beside me and flashed a grin. "We won't tell him."

I started to ask what she meant, but Tabitha shifted down me, her head over my groin, and she flattened her tongue against the base of my shaft, licking a long hot line slowly up my length. It felt so good that it took my breath away.

"Tabby, wait," I tried to protest, but when her tongue reached the end of me, she curled it under my crown and drew the tip of my cock into her hot wet mouth, making me curl my body up and groan. "Unngawd."

Right then, my only regret was that her head was in the way, so I couldn't see what she was doing, only feel it. She gave me a brief but very wet slurp before letting me fall out of her mouth and pushing up and out of the way. My cock twitched and a big drop of shiny pre dribbled out onto my lower chest.

"Wow," she blinked at me, licking her lips. "You taste really good, Amy."

I let myself fall back to the bed and tried to catch my breath. I felt more precum dripping onto me, trickling down over my ribs.

"Did you come?" I heard her ask.

"No," I shook my head and tried to push up onto my elbows. "But we shouldn't..."

I didn't get to finish the statement. Tabitha lowered her head again and took the end of me back into her mouth. Her tongue laved my crown, making me twitch again, and she cooed around me. Her mouth left me and she smacked her lips.

"You taste like a guy," she said, wrapping a hand around the lower half of me. "But sweeter, I think."

I grabbed her shoulders to pull her off, but she sucked me into her mouth again, deeper this time. The end of me lightly touched the opening of her throat. Tabitha held me there, letting her throat nip at the very tip of me. I felt her thick saliva coating me, running down my shaft to her hand, which she spread over my exposed shaft, jacking her hand up and down slow but firm.

Without warning, Tabitha began to bob and twist her head, sucking and slurping loudly. Occasionally she would take me out of her mouth and lick my tip, smacking her lips before swallowing my pre. She took me into her mouth again and sucked me furiously, sliding her clenched hand up my length until it was pressed against her mouth, and she fucked me like that with her mouth and hand.

My cock lurched and my head lolled to the side. It felt so good that I couldn't bring myself to stop her, even though I knew that I should. At least she was blowing me from the side. If she'd been straight on, the pressure from her tongue on the underside of me would have been too much, and I'd have come by now.

Tabitha took me out of her mouth with a wet slurp and jacked her saliva coated hand up and down me, and asked, "I'd really like to stick this in me, Amy."

"We can't," I gasped, pushing up onto my elbows to shake my head at her. "Trevor doesn't want us to..."

She interrupted me, brushing her hair out of her face and flashing a cute smile, "Will you let me make you come at least?"

"We shouldn't be doing..." I began, but that was as far as I got.

"Doesn't sound like a no to me," she smirked, and she sucked me back into her hot mouth.

Before I could protest again, Tabitha shifted on her hands and knees so that her rear end was near my head. Her lips slid down the length of me, hot tongue pushing up against me, and once more the opening of her throat nipped at my crown.

I moaned a feeble protest, but found that my hands had grabbed her head. Tabitha held me deep in her mouth and laved my cock with her tongue. She let me slip out of her mouth, took a deep breath, then slid me back inside. She made a soft short gaging sound, then everything was so hot, so tight. Tabitha slid me deep into her throat. It felt so good that it curled me up, my shoulders lifting up from the bed. My hands held her head tight and I pushed my hips up. The last of me pushed into her throat and I felt her soft lips against my mound.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, feeling her tight throat clenching my aching length.

I held her there for what felt like an eternity, long enough that an imminent climax began to build, stretching up the length of me, making me swell inside her throat. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to come like that, so I relaxed my hold on her head and let my hips down. Tabitha let me slip out of her throat and I felt thick saliva fall onto my cock and pelvis while she took deep breaths.

"Fuck, you're long," she breathed, grabbing my cock and jacking her hand rapidly up and down me.

I laid there luxuriating in the feel of her hand, her warm breath on my tip. The scent of her aroused little pussy caught me and I rolled my head to the side. Her cute little butt was right there, her naked folds glistening wetly, so very open with arousal. With a grunt, I grabbed her leg and threw it on the other side of my head. Tabitha got the hint and straddled my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist, grabbed her hips, and pulled her sopping cunt down to my mouth.

"Oh shit, Amy," she gasped. I licked and sucked at her open sex, drinking up her honey, swimming in her musky scent. Tabitha stopping jacking me off and held me with her hand, then said, "Fuck my throat."

She let me go, put both hands on the bed beside my hips, placed the tip of me into her mouth and promptly swallowed almost every hard inch of me. I groaned at the feel of her tight clinging throat and thrust my hips, shoving the last of me into her mouth. I licked a hot line up her cunt and shoved my tongue as far inside as I could, then I began thrusting my hips. Tabitha made soft gagging sounds as I fucked her throat, and it felt so fucking amazing that I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to.

I was in heaven, her slim body against mine, waist so tiny that my arms wrapped easily around her, her sweet little pussy in my mouth, nipping at my tongue, her throat so tight and wet around my cock. Hot cum rushed up the length of me and spilled deep into her throat with long powerful pulses. Tabitha shook in my arms and moaned, making her throat vibrate around me, prolonging my glorious come. It felt like I poured a gallon of cum into her stomach when I finally unwound, letting my butt fall back to the bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds