Strange Days Ch. 72-74

"You want..."

"Both of you, at the same time," she said, and she kissed me, hard.

Violet stroked her hand up and down my cock, slow but firm, and her fingers never stilled inside me. My legs were shaking and my belly was tightening, and I couldn't catch my breath. Jeezus, she wanted Holly and I to fuck her, together. I loved fucking Violet, more than I probably should, and I liked Holly. The thought of sharing Violet with her, of me and Holly and fucking my friend, together, was unbelievably erotic. Oh, yes, I was definitely interested.

But what would Sarah think about it?

I didn't remember wrapping my arms around Violet's neck, nor hugging her to me, but I had, apparently.

"I should ask Sarah," I gasped, nearly coming when she stroked that spot inside me again, cock disgorging an obscenely large glob of prefuck into her hand.

"I'll talk to her," Violet breathed, kissing me behind my ear. "But right now," she said, pulling away and dropping to her knees, "I want you to come in my mouth."

And with that, Violet drove her mouth down the length of my cock, fingers stroking inside me, tongue laving my dick, her throat nipping at the end of me. My hands clawed at her shoulders. She stroked that spot, something snapped, and my cock lurched, filling her mouth with thick cum.

"Mmm," she moaned, jacking me off into her mouth, fingers still working in my coming cunt.

My dong spit six or seven times, huge volumes of cream. It wasn't the hardest I'd ever come, nor the most, but it was probably the fastest. The entire seduction, from first kiss to the big blow, had taken no more than a couple minutes, maybe less. When it was over, Violet stood up and grinned at me. There was a huge dollop of white cum hanging from her chin, but she scooped it up with a finger and promptly sucked the digit clean.

"Mmm, yummy," she smacked her lips, then she spun away and pranced out into the living room.

I just shook my head after her, still catching my breath. Sometimes I just couldn't believe her.

Chapter 73

Dinner was great, I think. I don't know. I was a little distracted by the idea that Holly and I were going to fuck Violet tonight. Sarah was all for it, from the get-go. Her eagerness actually had all of us doubting her sincerity.

"Are you sure it won't be too weird?" I'd asked.

"Pass on the chance to see Violet ravaged by two monster dongs?" she'd told me. "Are you kidding? I can't wait!" she'd gushed, clearly excited by the idea.

Personally, I think Sarah was just excited to see if Violet could do it in the first place, take me and Holly at the same time, I mean. I was pretty curious myself.

"Wait," Sarah had raised her hand, asking, "Who gets which hole?"

Violet snickered, and Holly said, "I get the back. Been a while since I've been there."

"Oh, thank gawd," Sarah had sighed with relief, making me look at her, and she told me, "Don't get me wrong, I'll be taking care of myself during the show, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wanna fuck you afterwards."

Holly and Violet laughed. Me, I just swallowed nervously. It never failed to amaze me how unabashedly wanton Sarah could be, one of the other many things about her that I loved.

"So, where should we do this?" I managed to ask, glancing at Violet and Holly.

Violet stood up from the table. "Definitely the chair in the living room. Much easier. But let me go freshen up."

"Yeah, same here," Holly agreed. "Mind if we use your shower?"

"Go ahead," Sarah waved them off, then to Violet, she asked, "Sweetie, do you need my kit?"

She was talking about her...uhm, never mind. You know what she was talking about, I think.

Violet grinned. "Nope. Already taken care of."

When they were gone, I helped Sarah clear the table.

"You okay, baby?" she asked while we loaded the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Yeah, I just...I can't believe we're going to do this."

Sarah touched my arm. "If you don't want to do it, it's okay, really."

"No, it's not that," I shook my head, briefly glancing outside the kitchen to make sure the girls were still in the shower. "It's just...well, the one time I was with Holly, she didn't have a...you know."

"A cock?"

I blushed. "Yeah."

"And knowing she's going to have one makes it weird?"

I nodded. "Stupid, isn't it? I mean, when I'm with you, or any girl, for that matter, it doesn't feel like it's gay."

"Because you have a dick," she suggested.

"Exactly. But Holly..."

"Will have a dick too," she finished my thought.

"Like I said, kinda stupid," I shrugged.

"Not really, no," Sarah shook her head, then came over to lay her hands on my shoulders. "Look at it like this; you and Holly are just friends, and it's not about the two of you. It's about sharing Violet between you."

I thought it over. "Pretty sure that's how two guys would justify it to themselves."

"Probably," she snickered, then gave my shoulders a reassuring squeeze. "But in a way, that's how it is with you and Holly. You're both kind of acting the role of guys, you know?"

It made sense, I had to admit. "Good point."

Sarah smiled warmly and said, "Let's go change."

I followed her to our room. Sarah slipped into a satin chemise, and nothing else, while I stripped and put on a robe. She took my hand and walked me over to the couch, snuggling up beside me. While we waited for the girls, Sarah snuck her hand under my robe and found my half-hard cock, fondling it gently, and I was fully erect in seconds.

"Nervous?" she asked.

I snorted. "Maybe a little."

Sarah smiled and slipped onto my lap, briefly flashing her pretty little pussy. Still stroking her hand up and down my length, she gave me a sweet kiss.

"Oh, good," Violet said, startling both of us. "You're getting her ready."

She was stark naked, full breasts bobbing slightly with each step, rosy nipples already swollen, and she was carrying a bottle of lube. Holly came in a moment later, big dick swinging between her legs, but it wasn't as big as usual. When I'd taken Sarah's ass, I wasn't as big either. Right then, I, on the other hand, was fucking enormous under my robe, the perfect size for Violet.

Holly took a seat in the big chair, then Violet put her hands on the armrests and bent over at the waist, sucking Holly's long dick right into her mouth. She sucked and slurped noisily on the end of her, causing Holly's eyes to roll back into her head, cute little mouth opening with a sigh.

Meanwhile, Sarah was still on my lap, stroking my fat cock and nibbling on my ear, kissing my neck.

"You know, it's been a while since you fucked me while you were this big," she told me quietly.

I shivered when she stroked her hand back down my length, because it was slick and smooth with my arousal now. If she kept it up, I was going to come.

Sarah added, "And I seem to remember you threatening to fuck me with a monstrous dong."

"I did, didn't I?" I breathed.

Sarah kissed me. "Yes, you did."

"Violet, you better stop," Holly moaned.

I glanced at them and saw Holly's dick pop out of Violet's mouth. Violet snickered and popped open the bottle of lube, squirting a generous amount into her palm.

"Ready, baby?" she asked Holly, who nodded.

"She's gonna take Holly right up her ass," Sarah whispered into my ear, stroking me harder, faster.

My nipples were so hard and sensitive that I nearly came from them rubbing against Sarah's chemise. My gaze was fixed to Violet, watching her step up onto the chair, turn around so that her back was to Holly. Holly cupped Violet's ass in her hands, then Violet squatted down, reaching down between her legs to grasp her lover's cock. I watched her adjust Holly's dick, but I couldn't really see anything, other than Violet's expression turn to one of focus, concentration, then she began to lower her curvy body.

Holly gasped and threw her head back, and Violet bit her lower lip. Slowly, Holly's slippery cock disappeared up into Violet's ass, and while Holly certainly wasn't as wide as usual, she was just as long. Violet took about half of Holly's cock into her butt, then she put her hands on the armrests of the chair and kind of hand-walked herself backwards, so that she was suspended over Holly. The new position caused her pelvis to tilt, raising her swollen labia into view, then her perineum, and then I saw it, Holly's dick buried inside Violet's ass.

"You're so tight," Holly sighed, and I could see the lower portion of her cock flexing.

Violet simply sighed, then slowly impaled her butt onto Holly's cock until every last inch of it was crammed up inside her. Her head fell back and she rotated her hips, stirring Holly's dick in her ass.

"Gawd, that's good," Violet moaned with a happy smile.

The sight of them took my breath away. By that point, Sarah had already begun fingering herself, rubbing her thumb over her clit.

Languidly, Violet raised her head and gave me a lusty grin. "I'm ready, Amy."

Sarah kissed me sweetly, then smiled. "Go fuck our girlfriend, baby."

I smiled back, gave her a kiss, and went over to join our friends. When I was standing in front of the chair, I could barely see Holly beneath Violet, except for where her hands were holding Violet up, high on her back. She was just too tiny, so much smaller than both of us. Violet smoothed one hand down her stomach and between her legs, rubbing two fingers between her slick labia. Then she spread her fingers, opening herself to me, revealing her glistening pink insides.

"Come on, Amy," she encouraged me, her tone so very sultry.

I licked my lips and stood between Violet's legs, setting my hands on her knees. My mouth watered as I gazed at her open sex, weeping with her arousal. I smoothed my hands down her thighs, slowly, enjoying the smooth texture and milky white tone of her skin, the curvy softness of her body. When my hands found the soft skin where her thighs met her body, I smoothed them up and over her belly.

"Amy," she breathed softly.

I glanced up at her, mesmerized by her salacious beauty. And she was, beautiful, I mean. Violet was unlike anyone I knew. She wasn't tight and trim like my other girlfriends, but she wasn't heavy either. She was all soft and ample curves, the very embodiment of sex. I don't know what made me think of mythology just then - maybe having a gift of Freyja had something to do with it - but if Dionysus ever really existed, he had nothing on ecstasy, not compared to Violet.

I don't remember doing it, but one moment I was gazing down into Violet's uniquely gorgeous eyes, and the next I was leaning over her, sucking and slurping on her puffy nipples. The taste of her skin was incredible, her scent an intoxicating, heavenly aroma. She was gasping beneath me, writhing, nipple tightening inside my mouth, swelling against my tongue.

I felt her soft hand wrap around my cock. She tried to angle me down, between her legs, but the position was wrong.

"Amy, please," she pleaded breathlessly.

Smiling to myself, pleased that I could have such a profound effect on her, I released her nipple with a wet pop and looked at her. Her eyes were wide, shimmering with desire. Her lovely mouth hung open a little, and as I watched, she glanced down at my throbbing length, so long and so thick, so hard in her soft hand, and she licked her lips, bit her lower lip. I moved my hips back, dipped them a little, felt the wide end of me slide down her wet slit. The heat of her opening was unreal, and she was so wet. I looked there, saw how very large I was for her, an obscenity of proportion to my body.

Violet met my gaze, and the pleading desperation was gone, swept away by demanding hunger. I held her gaze, watched her mouth the words 'fuck me', and I pushed. The fat head of my cock spread her open, and I watched it, saw it pop inside, and the heat of her clasping sex took my breath away. She gave a little gasp at that, making me look at her. The demand was still there in her eyes. So I fed her demand in one slow but firm thrust, shoving my thick cock inside her.

And she threw her head back with a hoarse cry of overwhelming bliss.

She was tight. Un-fucking-believably tight. I only got about halfway in before being unable to go any further, her hand slapping against my hip, telling me to stop. I held still, feeling her hot, wet walls clench around me, then release, only to clench again, her body trying to push me out and pull me in all at once. Then I felt something else, a kind of pressure, something pushing against the underside of my dick, something moving, and I realized it was Holly.

I felt her back her cock out of Violet's ass, our hard throbbing lengths separated by a thin wall of flesh, and as Holly drew out, Violet managed to raise her head and give me a nod. I thrust inside her, pushing deeper, forcing her open, and I felt the knobby head of Holly's dick pressing against me through Violet's ass. When I was buried to the root inside Violet, she tossed her head back again, fingernails digging into my hip while I ground my thick length inside her.

"Amy, back out," Holly sighed.

I did, slowly drawing back, feeling Holly push back into Violet's ass.

"Fucking gawd," Violet groaned, raising her head to look at me, then down to where just the end of me remained inside her.

Holly drew out again, Violet bit her lower lip and met my gaze, and I thrust back in, feeling her tight body clinging to every achingly hard inch of me.

We fell into a rhythm, Holly and I, fucking Violet slow but steady, Holly's cock pushing in and mine pulling out, then mine pushing in and Holly's pulling out. Violet's head never rose again, simply lying against the back of the chair. Her mouth was wide open, chest rising and falling with heaving breaths, big nipples harder than I'd ever seen. It was wonderfully new, wildly unfamiliar territory, and I wasn't uncomfortable. It was one thing to fuck Violet's perfect pussy, but something else entirely to feel Holly fucking her ass at the same time, her own gift of Freyja pushing against mine.

We fucked her faster, harder, the desperate need for release building, climbing inexorably higher, my fingers curling, clawing into Violet's thighs. We fucked her into oblivion, our friend, our lover, until she was crying out obscenities, then nonsense, guttural cries of wild ecstasy. I felt Holly swell, the pressure against my throbbing dick a thousand times more intense.

"Gonna come," Holly warned with a gasp.

Violet climaxed explosively, grunting loudly, every muscle in her body going rigid, mouth falling open in a silent scream. Holly buried her dick into Violet's ass, and I felt her pulsing through the thin wall of flesh between us, and before I knew it, my own climax was slamming into me, through me. I thrust into Violet recklessly, forgetting that there really wasn't enough room inside her to comfortably take both of us. Her eyes flew open, staring at the ceiling. My cock lurched, swelled, burned so wonderfully from the flood of seed rushing up my length.

Violet screamed, and Holly and I joined her, our mighty cocks, both gifts of magic from a goddess thought to be nothing but myth and legend, jerking and spurting endlessly inside our dear friend. I couldn't move, couldn't do anything but keep my dick thrust firmly inside our lover, overwhelmed by my own climax while I rode out hers. Eventually, I could take no more.

I flopped forward, my cheek falling against Violet's big sweaty tits as the last of my seed spit inside her.

"Ohmygawd," Violet whimpered, then she began to cry, great sobs that wracked her entire body. "Ohmygawd, ohmygawd."

In an instant, blissful release was overwhelmed by fear. I pushed up onto my arms in a flash, terrified for Violet.

"Shit, are you are okay?" I asked, resting my hand against her cheek, trying to keep perfectly still while my love for my friend screamed inside my head to back out of her.

"Yes," Violet whimpered again, then she covered her face with her hands, pressing mine against her cheek, and she really cried.

Holly squirmed under Violet and managed to look around her girlfriend. We shared a look of terror between us, both of us so afraid that we'd hurt her. Sarah was there too, standing beside the chair, her hand on Violet's arm, trying to comfort her. And Violet simply cried loudly. I could feel her cum-drenched insides clenching down on me with every sob, and no doubt Holly too, and as afraid as I was for her, I admit, with plenty of shame, that it felt fucking fantastic.

Violet whimpered weakly, "Guys, I think I'm..." She trailed off.

Oh God. Please, no. Please don't say hurt. Please, fucking God, don't say hurt.

Violet took a deep breath. My fear spiked. Then she punched her fists above her head and laughed out loud.

"That was fucking incredible!"

Holly and I yelled at her at the same time.

"Jeezus, Violet!"

"Fucking hell!"

"We thought we hurt you!"

"Don't ever do that again!"

Violet simply kept on laughing. Sarah was chuckling too. But Holly and I were pissed. We shared a look, both of us realizing that we were crying, tears of guilt falling down our cheeks. I managed to glance at Sarah, noted that she was flushed from a recent climax of her own, hair tousled and skin glistening with sweat. She gave me a sympathetic smile and brushed her hand down my arm to soothe me.

"Again?" Violet said, finally lifting her head. "You can bet your asses we're doing that again!"

Sarah laughed, Violet laughed, and finally, Holly and I laughed.

Violet was incredibly sensitive, physically, I mean, so it took some time for us to separate. Holly and I had to wait for our cocks to fully deflate, because for some reason or another, we couldn't will them down in size, at least not right away. I managed it first, focusing my thoughts on Sarah. It was enough to bring me down to size for her, which was enough to carefully draw out of Violet.

It had been a truly overwhelming experience, wonderful, in many ways, but I already knew that it wasn't something I would want to do on a regular basis. It was the brief stab of jealousy that clued me in. I should probably explain that.

When my cockhead had finally popped out of Violet, the spill of white that followed me out was intensely erotic. I'd just stood there for a minute or two, watching Violet's abdomen flexing, watching my thick seed trickle out of her. Personally, I never understood the appeal of creampie pornography, but right then, seeing Violet so freshly fucked, my seed dripping out of her in a lurid mess, I felt a great swell of pride. Her labia were swollen from the brutal fuck she'd just received, the pink of her folds flushed with red, and my cum was a claim on her, a flag of ownership. I really was proud too, proud to say that I'd fucked her, proud that I could name her a dear friend, and proud that I could call her a lover. Above it all, I was reminded how very much I loved her.

And then I saw Holly's dick still buried inside Violet's ass.

I glanced up at them, realized they were giggling at something Violet had said, probably something nastily funny, knowing her. And right then, I didn't like Holly. She had a part of Violet that I didn't, and I wanted all of her.

It was petty. It was childish. I know that. Really, I do, and believe it or not, it didn't belittle how I felt about Sarah in the slightest. But I won't lie. It was how I felt.

Sarah smoothed her hand down my arm again. I glanced at her. She must have seen something there, in my expression, because she gave me a sweet little smile and followed it with a tender kiss, drawing me into her arms, and she whispered into my ear.

"I know, baby."

I held her tightly and kissed her hair, needing her to know that I loved her too, that I loved her more than anything, more than anyone. And I did. That wasn't a lie either. When I opened my eyes, Holly had turned her head to the side, half-asleep, and Violet was watching me intently. The moment my eyes met hers, I felt mine tear up.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds