Strange Love Ch. 08

The shoulder that had been moving so strongly moved up against my hot opening and rubbed vicariously against it, grabbing up all the juices it could. My eyes followed his hand as it traveled back down between us and down his own body to begin working hard again. He was masturbating to my smell.

I dropped my head back against the pillow in a thousand tiny shudders. My God, that was hot. Thankfully, I felt his large finger push its way inside me as my muscles contracted around him. I whispered his name as my fingers clenched his hair. One hand reached down to pull on his ear slightly.

He groaned into me as I heard him groan my name. I wrapped my legs around his upper body, willing him inside of me more. His mouth remained steady and continued to work on my taste until I felt an explosion entering my body. I jerked against his face, his finger gently massaging me from the inside. I bit my lip from the intensity of the orgasm until I tasted the steely blood in my mouth. "Fuck." I ground out through my teeth.

Seth sat up and I looked down to watch as he stroked himself against my opening. "Please." I begged.

He shook his head. I watched, as his body grew tense with desire, his erection harder than I could ever have imagined. His shoulders shook as his mouth dropped open and his head fell back. I leaned forward, letting my fingers gently run over the parched skin that he rubbed. My juices had already dried against him, but he needed it hard and rough, I could see it building on his reddened face.

"Shit." Was all that I heard when I saw the explosion against me. His liquid was creamy and spurting in globs. He looked down at me, his eyes even darker. I felt him shudder and then felt him rip me in two as he claimed me. His eyes, his hands, his body all claimed me as his own as I felt my body shifting against the bed harder and harder. I exploded before he did, feeling the searing pain from my wrist as I grabbed onto his shoulder blade joining my pleasure. He fell against me taking my lip into his mouth as he came. My body pressed against his as he collapsed, sucking on my bloody lip.

Slowly he pulled away, my body aching and my lip throbbing as he sat up. His mouth hung open and I gasped as I saw two slightly elongated fangs hanging from his upper jaw. I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment and looked back at him to see him smiling, his teeth perfectly normal.

"I could get used to you taking care of me." I smiled and he slid off the bed to get breakfast—well a late lunch at this point.

"What time do you leave tomorrow?" His voice was distant. He was attempting to distance himself from me already.

"Please don't." I winced at the whine in my voice.

"Don't what?" He peered over his shoulder before opening the fridge.

"Don't pull away from me like this."

His shoulders slumped down. I admired his naked behind. My eyes roamed over the hard planes of his back coming to the softly curved rounds that met his legs. He turned around and I was greeted by an even more glorious sight. I bit back a smile when my view reached his saddened eyes. "I'm not pulling away."

"We have a glorious time like that and then you take a dramatic turn like this?" I took a deep breath, as I realized that my temper was beginning to flare. I had no right to be angry, I was sad that I would be leaving this amazing fling as well. Fling. That word stung.

"Maybe I should take you back to the hotel." Those words stung even more. My mouth dropped as I looked him over once more. His glorious body was not diminished in the least, but suddenly I felt ill to my stomach as I looked at him.

I leapt from the bed, regretting the sudden motion as soon as it happened. My head spun and almost every bone in my body ached. I fell back onto the bed and waited for Seth to come running to my side, but was even more heartsick when he didn't. I looked at him; he stood in the same spot with the same sad look on his face. The stain of red on his cheeks had lessened dramatically in the few moments since our sensual encounter.

I stood again, much slower this time, and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and felt the sudden panic that had been controlling me ever since arriving in Olympia. I sat on the toilet, wincing at the cold against my bare heated skin.

I knew this wasn't going to last. How could someone as gorgeous and famous as Seth possibly want to keep me around any longer than my limited vacation here? He seemed to want me, even I couldn't deny that. The look on his face spoke volumes about how he sad he was I was leaving. But could I really date a celebrity? One car accident and suddenly cameras were attacking me in an ambulance. Plus people would be gunning for him, wanting him, throwing themselves at him, and could I really compete to Hollywood's standard of beauty? And the distance alone? I didn't know if I could attempt a relationship three thousand miles away from each other. I wouldn't know what he was doing or who he was seeing. I would never know if he was cheating on me. Would I be able to even keep his interest from such a distance?

I was being neurotic. I knew it. My breath was catching in deep gulps. I hadn't even realized the tears were on my face until the saltiness hit my tongue. My heart was thundering. It seemed to want to explode from my chest and run into his arms.

A tapping on the door reminded me where I was. I swallowed a cry and tried to steady myself.

I sat for minutes; maybe an hour trying to compose myself but the panic was winning. I felt a thousand eyes on me now. A million hands threatened my breath, tried to choke me. No one was there though, only my imagination.

"Love, I'm sorry." Seth wooed from the other side. When I didn't respond, he continued, "I don't want this. I hate goodbyes."

I reminded myself how badly it hurt to say goodbye to him. I knew how he felt.

"It's only that I'm not sure where we go once you leave me." He paused again, waiting for a response. "Will you even still want me once you remember what life is like at home? Away from this nonsense I call life?"

I shuddered. He was as neurotic as I was.

His Irish accent was stronger when he lowered his voice to me. "I know how upset you must be by my stupidity, but I can't help but nerve myself up over this."

He paused and I felt the panic in my body subsiding. Even the idea of losing him made me panic. No wonder the staring eyes always seemed to reappear when he wasn't near.

"Forgive me for being such an arse."

I stood from the toilet, feeling like a fool for being naked, and opened the door a crack.

When he saw the tears on my face his face broke. His eyes were no longer sad, but had turned to a charcoal gray of heartbreak. "Damn, Love."

"I'm sorry too." His fingers curved around the crack in the door and tugged it open from my grasp. "I shouldn't overreact like that."

His face softened and he attempted a smile. It was no good, but I gave him bonus points for the try. "We shouldn't waste our time bickering."

"No, we shouldn't." I felt his hands on my waist and my face pressed against the rough hair on his chest before realizing he had taken a hold of me.

I peered up into his eyes and saw them flash back to gray.

"How do they—"

My words were cut off by his gentle lips. I melted against his taste, my whole body relaxed from just the tenderest of kisses. I slipped my arms around his neck and allowed my hands the glory of playing with his silken, mussed locks. I knew that lunch was going to be postponed to dinner when I felt the pressure of Seth's erection against my lower belly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 304 milliseconds