• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stranger in a New Land

Stranger in a New Land

Alexandra stood as the tallest giant in her legion; at over 110 feet she inspired fear and awe in her ranks. Her long hair lay in an elaborate braid, the gold strands beginning to darken illustrating her arrival in her sexual peak. The black armor molded to her body like a body suit.

It started at her neck and opened in a small circle at the top of her breasts showing the ruby pendant marking her as a captain. The pendant nestled in the massive cleavage shown at the top of the circle before folding over her massive breasts. The black leather continued over her tight stomach ending just before her pants.

The pants were tight and kept Alex standing straight, a new technology that though, looked as if poured on, moved with every twitch of Alex's body. The best part of the pants were that it made her legs seem unending and brought out every curve of her ass.

Alex started unbuckling her outfit revealing smooth golden skin and huge breasts that stood high on her tall frame. Alex took a moment to grasp her breasts tweaking the nipples before removing the rest of her amor.

Her long gold legs lead to up to the vee between her legs hidden; yet apart from her breasts, Alex's ass boasted her best feature. Two huge globes sat high and, as a former lover once told her, reminded him of the twin suns that roamed their sky.

Turning from the tarnished mirror in her tent Alex focused on the basin and made quick work of washing the day's sweat and blood from her body. Alex unbraided her hair and brushed the strands reworking them into a simple plait that flattered her sharp features and brought attention to her amber eyes. Alex was done for the evening and looked to her simple cot when a feeling of loneliness overwhelmed her for a moment.

She wondered briefly if she should invite one of her soldiers in to service her for the evening. Alex dismissed the idea as soon as it entered her head, she would feel a moment's gratification and then what? It was getting harder for her to cum with her fellow giants. Their size and looks made them too difficult to dominate. Though she lead them on the field, all the men she had ever fucked took control in the bedroom, something Alex was getting tired of. She sighed and blew out her lamp as she settled in for the night.

Something in the night woke Alex. She opened her eyes and tried to understand what it was that made her wake when she felt a strange tingle start in her body. All of a sudden a black figure strode into her tent, chanting and drawing strange figures in the air with his hands.

Alex went to reach for her sword when she realized that the enemy had sent a dark mage to kill her, but as soon as her hand wrapped around the sword's hilt, she fell into a blackness that seemed to tear her very soul from her body.

The last thing she heard as she fell was the mage's strange chortle, "Let's see how a giant fares among the world of man..."

Part 2

"What the fuck is this?"

"The government man, I told you they were keeping shit from us. There was supposed to be a weapon's cache here, but look we got ourselves some sort of mutant woman."

"Yeah well the mutant is hot. I mean dear God, her tits are the size of small hills, and her skin is the color of that gold that was in Sarge's teeth. I would love to fuck those tits."

"Yeah right, and what be squashed to death every time she breathes? Get your dick under control soldier. We need to figure this out before we try to report this. Who knows what this could mean down at base."

Alex groaned as the strange words began to seep through her mind. Slowly she opened her eyes and gazed into the most peculiar sight to greet her: a jungle. Last thing she remembered was her bed and then...damn the dark mage. That bastard sent her somewhere, Alex figured. She just had to figure out where that somewhere was.

"Holy fuck I think she is awake."

Alex turned her head straight into the sight of two very small men standing with what looked like small sticks aimed at her. Alex opened her mouth to speak when all of a sudden the sticks went off in their hands and she felt small pricks dig into her skin. Alex tensed her muscles and then quick as a viper snatched the two men into her hand and brought them up closer to her eyes.

The men started screaming but she quelled that with one sentence, "Where am I?"

"Release us at once. We are American soldiers and under our juridistictio-"

"If you are soldiers, then you understand the situation correct?" Alex interrupted the small man and continued, "You are small and easily broken, and yet I hold you in the palm of my hand. Asses the situation accordingly and answer my question, where the fuck am I?"

"Brazil." The other solider answered and looked to his companion and continued. "She's right. Right now there is not one thing to do but cooperate and she doesn't seem hostile."

At this Alex arched one of her golden brows and waited for the men to continue with answers. When it became apparent that neither were going to keep talking, Alex sighed.

"I would hate to torture you into continue talking, what is a Brazil and what does that have to do with me?"

"Brazil is a country and you are currently in the middle of the rainforest."

At Alex's continued puzzled look the solider continued, "Earth, on planet Earth."

Alex's large mouth parted in a circle and warm air coasted over the two soldiers as she exclaimed, "Fuck."

Something nudged one of Alex's fingers and she frowned looking at the two men more closely. Separating the men until she held one in each hand, Alex gazed at her two hostages. She opened her palms and brought them closer to her face, widening her eyes as she saw the tell-tale bulge in one of the men's pants. She peered closer at the man and he looked down.

"Are you hard?" Alex asked in surprise.

The man started mumbling something that Alex couldn't quite hear.

"Speak up," she demanded.

"Its just your tits are so huge, like something out of my fantasies, and that dress thing. Its almost completely transparent."

Alex glanced down at herself and noticed he was right. Not planning to jump planets, Alex had donned her usual night attire: a soft white cotton shirt that ran tight across her breasts and ended just below her huge ass. Something fluttered deep in Alex at the thought of this tiny man finding her desirable.

In fact Alex could see the beginnings of an idea take form. Never before had Alex ever gotten the pleasure of ever being able to control men and here she was, in the middle of nowhere with two of them, two of them that could do nothing to stop her. Alex grinned and she decided nothing was stopping her until she could figure out a way to get back home.

"I think you two have been really naughty little men. And I think you both need to be taught a lesson."

The soldiers eyes widened and she could tell that one of them was getting excited as he adjusted himself in his pants.

"Strip," she commanded.

"Fuck you mutant, I won't do a single thing for you." One of the soldiers shouted at her, while the other began removing his clothes tearing off his shirt and dropping his pants.

"Mike put your fucking pants back on!"

Alex turned her attention away from the naked Mike and regarded the other soldier.

"What are you going to do up here in my hand soldier? I tower over you, my breasts alone could smother your entire body, so I ask again what are you going to do?"

"James, just do as the lady says," Mike pleaded.

He had his dick in his hand and was slowly stroking it and watched Alex's breasts rise and fall as she breathed. James sullenly removed his clothes and stared into Alex's eyes as he did. She smiled and turned back to Mike and barked, "Drop your hand from your cock. Did I say you could stroke it?"

Mike shook his head and dropped his hand and regarded the giantess eagerly, while James stayed still his cock not even stirred.

Alex regarded James and then put both men back in one hand. With her other hand she tore her dress from her body and let the fabric drop to the ground. Both men's jaws dropped as they took in her huge form.

Her breasts bounced with every breath and her nipples looked like small ponds. Mike's cock twitched and his hands burned to grab it and work it till he exploded all over those mounds. Yet he kept his hands by his sides and waited for Alex's next orders, he even noticed that James's cock began growing at the sight of the two giant orbs. Naked, Alex took her free hand and started pinching her nipples and massaging her breasts. Mike's hand finally won and went back to grasping his cock and he jerked it furiously, watching as that massive tit moved.

Alex spotted him and almost shouted, "Did I say you could cum?"

Mike froze at the sound of her voice his dick pulsing in his hand, he was so close he could practically feel it, just a few more strokes and he would be able to cum.

"If you cum before I tell you to, I will crush your entire body."

Alex left the choice to Mike and looked at James who was working on swallowing the fear in his eyes.

"And you, James. I want you to stroke that cock. Make it hard for me, while I play with my nipples."

James, too scared to disobey, began jerking on his cock with slow and thoughtful strokes. He let his hand tighten as he watched the show before him.

Alex kept one eye on the men while she went to work on her breasts. She started pinching one nipple over and over and over again. Until that entire tit grew flush and swollen and even bigger then before. Then, something only the big breasted could do, she grasped the entire fleshy orb and brought it to her hot mouth. She let her tongue swirl around opening her mouth wide enough that the two men in her hand could see every inch.

Their mouths open and gasping she knew she had them in her erotic game now. Their cocks hard and balls heavy she set them on the ground freeing both of her hands. She released her nipple with a soft pop and let them see the full glory of the huge breast swollen and wet, her saliva trailing down the massive mound to hit the ground at the feet of the men.

Both men had their hands to their sides waiting for her instructions.

"Mike grasp your cock and just hold on to it. I want you to feel it pulse, but you are not to stroke it at all. If you think you are going to cum you are going to stop immediately. Do you understand me?"

Mike nodded and took hold of dick feeling the heat against his palm as it pulsed in desperation, his cock begging for release.

Alex turned to James then and said, "You, I want you to fondle your balls, play with them and touch them, but you can not touch your cock in any fashion."

James nodded and started cradling his balls, while he yearned to grasp his dick, to put any pressure on it, anything at all to relieve himself. Both men felt the torture and wished they could be doing what the other was.

Meanwhile Alex burned inside. Playing with her tits always made her hot and bothered, enough to bring her to an orgasm or two. But having these two tiny men under her control, watching them strain not to cum, torturing them with denied pleasure. That made her feel too much and she quickly began to work herself again. She kneeled in the cool earth and took her tits in her hand.

She grabbed both of them and began massaging them squeezing to the point of pain and releasing, over and over again as she watched the men at their tasks. Then Alex took her other breast and brought the nipple up to her mouth sucking, and sucking, and sucking...she released it and brought the other to her mouth. She let the hard nub roll around on her hot tongue and released it with a plop.

She looked over at the two soldiers and their cocks. Mike's knuckles were white grasping his dick, his eyes glued on her massive breasts swaying with the gasping pleasure Alex was feeling. James had fallen to his knees his hands working furiously on his balls, his eyes also on her massive tits; both looked ready to explode.

Alex played with her tits over and over and over again watching the expressions on the men as she pulled the huge mounds. Finally the men, covered in sweat began begging: "let us cum please!" "I can't take it anymore!" Their moans and groans reached the giantess's ears and she started shaking with the pleasure of their torment. Suddenly she turned and presented them with her golden ass.

Like her breasts she began massaging the huge orbs, kneading them while spreading the cheeks wide. She heard it then, the tell-tale sign grunting. Alex turned around and watched as one of the men failed. Alex had been expecting Mike to be the one to cum first and was surprised when she saw James pumping his cock hard and fast.

James's sweat made his cock slick and he suddenly exploded, his cum raining down in front of him; a few drops even managed to hit Alex's leg. She expected James to fall but he continued rubbing his dick past the point and saw him cum again.

Overcome with the sight, Alex began pawing at her giant breasts and watched until James collapsed unconscious at her feet. Alex switched her focus to Mike who stood still and silent while clenching and unclenching his dick. Alex continued fucking her breasts with her hands and clenching her enormous ass, as Mike struggled not to cum.

Alex felt the heat all over her body and watched as Mike finally broke and stroked his cock faster and faster. He did this while watching Alex suck her breast with one hand while the other played with her huge ass. He watched until his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he came long and hard all over his body. He too fell to the ground, unconscious. Alex came hard still watching Mike fall, her nipple in her mouth and her hand still toying with her ass. She came and released herself sinking into the ground and staring at the two men. Alex breathed hard and fast causing the ripe breasts to jump and buck like a small earthquake and contemplated what to do. They both disobeyed her and came, Alex waited for them to awaken planning their punishment as she passed the time. Just what should she do to them when they woke up?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Stranger in a New Land

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 376 milliseconds