Stranger on the Shore

Andrew carried Susan to the shower rooms at the back. He pulled down some towels and spread them on the ground. "More comfortable than cold tile," he said. He knelt upon the toweling, and reached a hand towards her. She placed her hand in his, and allowed him to pull her towards him on the ground. Susan lay down upon her back and raised her arms to him. Andrew rolled over onto her. She spread her legs wide, and guided him inside of her.

He pummeled into her like a madman. Her feet instinctively wrapped around his waist. She locked her ankles and pulled him deeper inside of her. She didn't mind the frenzied pounding. She already had almost an hour's worth of foreplay. Now she needed screwing. He fell into a rhythm, one that felt awfully familiar to her. She laughed when she recognized it. She could sense his time, and count the beats. Even when screwing, Andrew danced.

"Lover, pay some attention to my breasts," she asked him. She almost passed out when she felt a wet, warm mouth sucking at one tit, while a rough yet talented hand rolled the thick, blood red nipple of the other breast between its fingers. She felt exultant. Not only because of the fantastic stimulation, but because he had listened to her. She had directed him, and he had complied. John, wherever you were, fuck you!

Andrew pulled out of her and grabbed her legs on the underside of her knees. He gently forced her knees upwards, gaining clear access to her vulva. He positioned his face over her crotch then slipped his tongue into her gaping hole. He created a heaven in her cunny. Here was a man who did for her something that her husband of over 20 years had always refused to do. She hadn't even asked him to! It may have been her first time experiencing cunnilingus, but it certainly wasn't his first time giving it. This man's tongue knew what it had to do, and where it had to go. She felt the liquid heat rush to fill her already lubricated quim. Her stomach trilled with delight as he wrangled more severe reactions from her. Her juices ran freely, slicking down her groin with and running over her ass crack. Andrew lifted his face from her cunny and repositioned himself. His prick slid over her parted pussy lips, but continued downwards, to rest at the mouth of her smaller orifice. Her eyes went round in shock. This is something she definitely didn't want to happen.

"No, Andrew. I don't want this."

If Andrew heard the words, he didn't let on. He stayed put. He leaned forward slightly, allowing more of his weight to bear down upon her. Her undilated sphincter loosened up for him.

"Andrew, no!" she wailed. Despite her protests, his prick crept into her rectum. She forced it inside of her by thrusting her ass against him.

"You know what it is that I want," Andrew said to her. She certainly did. He wanted her ass. And she didn't want to give it up to him. John had never been interested in that part of her. This had suited her fine. She feared pain.

"What are you afraid of?" he asked. Andrew grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them under his palms. Susan blushed furiously. She still felt embarrassed by the size of her posterior. Andrew didn't seem to mind. He rolled her ass firmly, handling it with a precision that hinted of long hours of practice. Dancing wasn't the only physical sport that he enjoyed, Susan mused. How did he spend the other five days of the week, anyway?

"You don't scare me. What you want to do to me does, just a little."

"As well it should. But fear doesn't have to be a negative thing. Weren't you afraid the first time you came to the studio? Afraid of what others would think? Afraid that you'd look silly trying to learn how to dance? Now look at you."

"This isn't some new dance step, Andrew. This is something else entirely."

"I agree, it is. But it has no greater importance." Andrew spit into his palm, slicking it down with saliva. He used his fingers and palm to massage her vulva. The spit on his hand mingled with the steaming juices already present between her legs. Susan couldn't believe the wonderful sensations. She felt like an endless sponge. The more he caressed and groped at her, the more moisture she produced. She couldn't imagine so much wetness being contained in her body. Andrew always managed to find a little more. He worked her body with consummate skill, whether dancing, or romancing. This young man knew his way around women.

Her moisture coated his hand. It slid lower, covering her puckered anus. He massaged around her lower region, transferring her slickness to her darker tunnel of amatory bliss. Susan froze, not daring to move. Her asshole instinctively tightened at the stimulation. Andrew didn't force the matter. He contented himself with massaging her, using his fingers, palm, and knuckles to great effect. Susan exhaled. This felt almost as good as his manipulation of her cunny.

"My God, Andrew. Stop that." Susan's bucking turned her words to boldfaced lies. Her ass thrust rapidly against his palm. Andrew applied more pressure.

"Are you so sure? It doesn't seem like you want me to stop." His well slickened fingers circled the rim of his lover's asshole. Susan sighed. Andrew certainly knew how to give a woman a massage. He varied his speed, pressure and tempo in a most delightful way. When something incredibly hot and wet contacted her skin on her ass, she gasped aloud. Andrew's tongue traced its way over the sensitive skin of her pale ass, lips caressing her alabaster skin. At no time did he stop massaging the area around her asshole. Despite herself, Susan felt her sphincter relaxing.

"Turn over." Andrew flipped Susan onto her stomach. His method felt so much nicer than John's. He didn't manhandle her. Instead, he applied gentle pressure with his mouth and hands. By touching and pushing her breasts, vulva and ass, he made her body move in the direction that he wanted. It felt like the way he led when they danced. His body would move, and hers would follow. You didn't need force to get a woman to do what you wanted, not if you made her want the same thing. Without words, Andrew directed her to rise up on her elbows and arch her back. Her legs spread slightly, giving him ample room to work between them.

She knew what he wanted. He'd made that clear. When the tips of two of his fingers touched her asshole, she tried her best to relax. Easier said than done! How could she believe that something ramming into her ass would feel good, anyway? The whole thing seemed unnatural. Filthy. She regretted ever instigating ass play with him. She had broached the subject, now he intended to go all the way with it.

"I can't do this." Susan shied away. Her ass moved out of reach. Andrew let it go.

"Are you certain? I won't force you, Susan. If you're looking for someone to cajole or threaten you, you're looking at the wrong guy. I can't make you dance the same way I do. I can only hope that you wish to dance with me."

"I do want to be with you. These last few months have been wonderful. Today especially. I just don't know if this is something I can do."

"Why? Because it's nasty? Let me tell you something, Susan. As long as it brings you pleasure, there's no such thing." Andrew's fingers returned to her asshole. He massaged around it, pressing into the puckered muscle. Every so often a fingernail raked across her brown bud. It felt like a thistle scratching across her wrinkly rear orifice, a sensation never before felt on that part of her body. A hand grabbed her left breast and pinched her nipple roughly. The nipple hardened even more than it had been. Her ass worked against the two fingers probing it.

"I know you now, Susan. I know you like to feel a little bit of pain with your pleasure. Not agony," he quickly amended at her shudder. "You don't like that. But once you overcome the slight discomfort, a whole new plateau is revealed for your enjoyment. You know how it feels after dancing all night, when your muscles get really sore? Nothing feels better than stripping off and taking a hot bath. Once you get past the pain, pleasurable sensations feel so much more intense.

"I know. It's just that --"

"-- you don't want to be needlessly hurt. I won't hurt you more than necessary. That, I promise you."

She felt warm moisture around the crack of her ass. Andrew had spit there, and now massaged the sticky substance into her sphincter. He pinched down hard on her nipple. Susan gasped. Her ass pushed against his two fingers. His fingers went in ever so slightly but stopped when the her asshole clenched around them. He made no move to force them in any further. Instead, he kept them there, rapidly vibrating. She resolved to enjoy this new experience. She'd come so far today. Why not take the next step? She tried to think of something else to get her mind off of the unpleasant itching sensations, but she couldn't ignore the insistent tingling coming from her asshole as Andrew wiggled his fingers.

Susan's asshole relaxed, just a little bit. That's all he needed. Andrew's fingers shot forward, pushing past the thick, tough muscle. His fingers felt hot, like glowing irons fresh from the forge. She gasped. "You're starting to enjoy this, aren't you?" His fingers wiggled independently of each other, stretching her asshole wider. It tingled like mad! Every time she felt her asshole automatically tightening against his fingers, he applied a sharp pinch on her left nipple. He released the nipple, and massaged the entire breast. The fire in her nipple spread over her entire tit. Her breast tingled all over, as did her ass. The maddening prickling felt exquisite.

She glanced backwards. The gentle swells of her incredibly pale ass rose like twin moons. Andrew lay between them, between her legs, doing his magic inside of her ass. Her cheeks pushed up, round, sassy, and large. Suddenly, they didn't seem too big at all. The seemed just the right size for her young Adonis to savour.

"God, look at you! Your swollen pussy lips are incredible. So smooth, and pink." Andrew bent over and ran his tongue along the outer lips of her gash, delicately at first, and then with greater force. As he ate her cunny, her crotch gyrated, jamming against his face. His lips slid upwards, latching tightly upon her ass. He probed gently into her asshole, testing its tightness with the tip of his rock-hard tongue.

"My God, Andrew!" Susan couldn't believe that he would do such a filthy thing. What kind of cretin would eat an asshole? But she couldn't deny that it felt great. It wasn't just the sensation, the slickness, or the heat that made the experience incredible. She couldn't imagine someone so enthralled with her, so horny for her body, that he would do something like this solely for her pleasure. He certainly couldn't be gaining much from this activity! He did it solely for her enjoyment. She trembled at the feel of his hot, stiff tongue-muscle forcing its way into her. She couldn't believe how good it felt there! The feelings were not limited to her rectum. They entered her heart. Andrew truly cared about her needs. He wanted her to obtain the maximum amount of pleasure from the rendezvous.

Andrew's hands latched onto the sides of her ass as he jammed his tongue into her asshole. Loud slurping noises came from behind her as he reamed her ass in earnest. She delighted at the way his tongue speared into her, its gleaming length reaching deep inside her ass. Her sphincter clenched down on him. Her ravenous pussy burned, demanding immediate attention. She didn't care whether it was from his mouth, his hands, or his cock. Something had to fill her up. Something had to soothe her steaming cleft. "My cunny, Andrew. Don't ignore my cunny."

Andrew's hand snaked underneath her. He inserted three fingers into her vagina as he tongued her asshole. They sloshed in and out of her sodden gash. She almost lost consciousness from the intensity of the feeling.

"Are you coming close to deciding what you really want? It seems like it."

"You talk too much," she spat back. "Put that tongue back where I can feel it."

"Whoa! Who's the instructor, here?"

"I didn't know that screwing was officially a part of the curriculum."

"Only for my advanced students," Andrew said. He snaked his second hand underneath her, and also inserted it into her pussy. She felt split open. He had both hands clasped together, as if in prayer. He shoved them deep into her, as far as they could go. His thumbs hooked upwards, jamming inside her asshole which had loosened up nicely underneath his tongue work. His tongue lashed over the stretched opening. It provided stimulation and moisture for her entire orifice. He flexed his hands and knuckles, stretching her open as he wiggled his thumbs.

Susan stopped moving her ass. Two thumbs inside her hurt too much right now. Andrew ceased his anal play. "Are you doing OK?"

"Yes. Just give me a few seconds." Susan relaxed, waiting for the stars to clear from her vision. More discomfort, than pain. Her asshole felt tight, itching like her scalp had the time she had the stitches from a cycling accident pulled out. The discomfort soon passed, quickly replaced by lust. She needed some more motion back there! "What are you waiting for? Give it to me." She wiggled her ass provocatively.

"As you command, Madam." Andrew continued stabbing his thumbs into her dilated asshole. Susan bucked energetically against them. "There you go. You've found it," Andrew said.

"That line again?" she challenged.

"Am I wrong?"

"It being true doesn't make it sound like less of a line."

"So, your asshole is still off-limits?"

"Sometimes you just have to ignore the posted warning signs and push the boundaries," Susan said.

"Sometimes," Andrew agreed. "You like my thumbs fucking your asshole, don't you?" His hoarse voice betrayed his excitement. "You don't want me to stop." It wasn't a question.

Susan closed her eyes and lowered her forehead to the towel, enjoying the unique feel of his thumbs frantically reaming out her asshole. It felt great. She moaned softly. How to answer him? "I don't think I could stop you."

"That's no answer." He removed his hands from her cunny and ass. She suddenly felt cold, lonely without Andrew's touch. "Andrew," Susan said, whining out his name.

"I told you before, I'm not going to force this. You're going to have to come clean with me. You've enjoyed me playing with your ass, haven't you?"

"Please don't make say it."

"Say what?" Andrew resumed his ass-massage, using his narrow fingers to knead her fleshy rear. The corpulent flesh bulged between his vice-like fingers. He planted languid, hot kisses along her spine, moving up the nape of her neck. She trembled violently when he nibbled at her neck around the hairline, just under the ear.

"I want you."

"You've already had me. What do you really want?"

Andrew's cock nestled between the cheeks of her rotund ass. He clenched them together with both palms, lacing his fingers together tightly over her ass crack. He began sawing his hips back and forth. "God, Andrew!" she squealed.

"What is it you want from me, Susan?" He increased his pace. The underside of his cock pressed delightfully against her puckered asshole, rasping against it with each stroke. He slid back and forth smoothly, the trough of her asscheeks well lubricated by spit and love honey.

"Pleasure me. Pleasure my ass."

"Are you sure?" He didn't stop his thrusting. "Don't fool yourself. Once I start I'm not going to take pity on you. When I jam my meat into your anal cherry and bust you wide open, I'm going to fuck it until I fill your entire colon with my hot spunk. I'm going to stretch your brown ring so much you'll break windows with your screams. Make no mistake, Susan. It will hurt at first." He stopped riding her ass and kissed her left shoulder, nibbling at the light dusting of golden freckles scattered across her alabaster skin. "But the initial pain is necessary, and will pass. Knowing all this, what is it you want from me?"

Susan lifted her head from the toweling and peered over her shoulder. She met Andrew's gaze. He balanced precariously upon the twin snowy mountain peaks of her glorious posterior. He perched there like some kind of freakish eagle, patiently waiting for her response. "I want you to jam your cock so far up my asshole that it pops out my mouth. Is that clear enough for you?"

"Yup." Andrew got up and fetched a couple piles of thick white towels. He rolled one up into a tight bundle and placed it under Susan's hips. He placed the stacks of fluffy cotton beside her head. "Put them around your head and under your face. Use them to hang on to."

"You think I'll need them?"

"Oh, yes," he confirmed. She positioned herself as instructed. She felt his weight press down upon her. This time, he placed his hands higher up, on top of her shoulders, pinning her to the ground. The tip of his cock touched her asshole. It tightened up reflexively. "I'm going to start, slow and easy. I won't rush you. But, I'm going to keep creeping forward. Forward, or stop. No reverse, just like a motorcycle. Let me know when to stop, and when to start. Tell me to back out and it's all over. Do you understand me?"

"Are we talking, or screwing here?"

"OK. Here it comes." Andrew's cock eased into her nether orifice. She felt it at her asshole, pushing insistently. She wiggled her ass, helping him push it all the way inside her. "You doing OK, Susan?" She could only grunt. She hoped that the man really didn't expect her to answer. Gently, he wiggled the head of his plum-tipped cock inside of her. The bulge felt pleasant. She wiggled her ass in return.

"Keep going. Don't stop."

He crept into her, millimeter by millimeter. This felt so different from cunny-loving it defied description. Her sphincter felt so tight, she swore she could feel everything that slid past it. Feeling something going into her ass, not coming out of it short-circuited her brain. Some inviolable rule of nature had been turned on its head. She wiggled her plump, round ass, ordering him without words to start nailing it. She reached behind and gripped both of her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart. "This is maddening, Andrew. Get in there!"

"You'll be glad I'm going slow. Trust me."

"To hell with slow. Fill my asshole! Pillage it. I want your cock to rip into me. I want you to fill my ass with your cream. Just screw me."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I've every intention of doing so. We'll get there." Andrew leaned forward, driving himself all the way up into her. She felt his erection spear a kilometer into her entrails. Her tight little hole stretched unbelievably wide, accepting all of his hardon. Susan shrieked, and fell forward into the towels. Her hands grabbed at them, her fingers clawing into the fluffy cotton piles. "You still want me to slam-fuck your asshole?" Andrew needlessly asked.

Susan couldn't answer. Her world consisted solely of sparks and flashing light. A spiked club had invaded her asshole. Childbirth had nothing on this! Andrew reached forward and under with one hand, and deftly massaged her clitoris. Susan humped against his talented fingers. His other hand tweaked at her nipple. Sly boy, Susan thought. How quickly he realized that her nipples ruled her. Play with those, and she'd allow him to do anything to her. In all her years with John, he'd never figured that out.

His loss.

"It's time," Susan said. "Screw me, before I lose my nerve."

Andrew slowly slid out of her. The flames in her ass receded. She felt the bulging tip pulling on her sphincter muscle. What would that look like, she wondered. A pursed set of lips, stretching outwards on his cock as he pulled out? The lewd thought sent trills of passion racing through her gash. The tugging sensation increased as he almost exited her rectum. He slid forward again. Faster, this time. He jammed all the way in. She grunted when he hit bottom, but didn't have much time to recover as he pulled out again. She stopped breathing. He fell forward, all his weight behind this stroke. His pubic hair ground into the supersensitive bulge that clenched his cock. She moaned and shrieked into the towels. He slid up, and slammed home again. Groaning. Panting. Snarling. Susan sounded like the enraged animal she felt like as he took her ass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds