• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • "Stretching Naomi - The Big Cock"

"Stretching Naomi - The Big Cock"

Two straps of leather encircled the upper trunks of Naomi's long and slender thighs - With her knees bent, she rested upon calves with leather binds also strapped to her ankles and "O" rings from thigh straps secured to ankle binds each set with a spring-loaded latch.

She wore black, nylon knee-pads and black high-heeled hooker boots. Her arms were encased behind her back within a long, leather sheath that laced from wrists to shoulders.

For an effect, someone had adorned her face with a pair of black wayfarer sunglasses like she was a rock star. Her black, shiny mane was pulled hastily into a messy ponytail. The lenses had become splashed and were dried with cum.

As the next man approached, Naomi routinely licked her lips ready to savor more salty man musk, when the whites of her eyes could be seen through the shades - This man was carrying an enormous cock.

Naomi's jaw hung open with surprise as the man directed the tip of his cock through her lips.

Snapping into form, Naomi began the detailed operation of sucking a cock - The man grabbed a hold of her ponytail and pulled downward - Her face lifted up - "Look at me," he said and she peered up over top the black frames resting on her nose - Although wearing a black felt mask obscuring the upper top half of his face, she could tell that he was a beautiful man - "Keep your eyes open," he commanded.

Then, slowly, inch-by-inch, Naomi's throat received the man's thick, long and throbbing cock - One, two, three, four... each gentle thrust deepening penetration as she relaxed her throat muscles with forceful intention - Tears rolled down both sides of her face - Another thrust and, "Yeah... take it," from the man - Three more thrusts deeper.

Naomi's tonsils were shoved aside by this man's huge cock - Finally, he made a quick thrust bouncing Naomi's nose into his pubic hair, then tearing her backward with a violent tug on her ponytail - "Ahhh... oh yeah!" he exclaimed.

Strands of drool connected the man's pulsing elephant cock to her gasping mouth - He smacked the drool off her face and plunged his cock down her throat entirely in one motion.

Naomi's surprise was overwhelmed by necessity - As he pulled back her ponytail and stared into her eyes, the faceless man again touched Naomi's nose into his pubic hair making final micro-thrusts for greater sensation on the head of his cock within the compression sleeve of Naomi's throat - Then again ripped her backward and she gasped for breath - Again a full plunge.

The man worked Naomi's face for several rounds until he grew to a size that could no longer pass over her teeth - "Damn, I'm 'bout to cum and can't fit in her mouth!" he exclaimed. Someone in another corner of the large room responded, "Fuck her instead!"

"Is she fixed?"

"Yeah!"

"Well all right, then," he said and gave Naomi another slap cleaning her face.

Walking around her, pushing the back of her head, the man knelt behind Naomi and grabbed the back of her neck pushing her face into the throw pillow on the floor while the tip of his cock poked into her crotch seeking the comfort of her pussy.

"Somebody get over here and put something in her mouth," he shouted.

Naomi lifted her head from the pillow to see two feet walking toward her and two hands bringing a large, black rubber dildo gag into her gaping jaw. As the buckle was secured behind her head, she reflexively screamed sounding like a whimpering kitten.

The man lifted her ass and spread the lips of her bald pussy with his thumbs, exposing the pink and tender skin.

"Oh yes," he groaned as he placed his cock into her pussy and was surprised to find an accommodating fit - He began pumping the head with quick jolts and Naomi now further muffled her screaming into the throw pillow while the man further penetrated her - Increasing thrusts with a firm grip on her haunches while her ass flesh rhythmically rippled in motion.

"Yeah, yeah!" the man angrily shouted as he smacked her ass hard, leaving the red print of his hand.

Then grabbing both sides of her waist with his mighty hands, Naomi thought he would snap her spine with his thumbs.

"Ahhh..." he moaned collapsing his body weight on top of her and they shared a moment cheek-to-cheek - He panting wearing a black felt mask and she whimpering with a massive dildo wedged in her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • "Stretching Naomi - The Big Cock"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds