Student Support Ch. 02

"That feels so amazing... "

Slowly the world stopped spinning and I realised she was collapsed on top of me, her head over my shoulder, some of her hair covering my face. I was still buried deep inside her, and I could still feel the tiny twitches of her cunt muscles around my cock.

I stroked her hair.

"I don't want to move," she said, her voice muffled by the pillow. "Please can we stay like this for a while?"

"Of course," I said. So we lay there for a few minutes, I stroked her hair and back and arms, and I could almost feel her purring with contentment.

Then she sighed and lifted herself up so she nestled on my chest.

"Thank you," she said.

"Nothing to thank me for," I said. "You may have noticed I enjoyed it at least as much as you did."

"Mmm," she said. "I hoped you did."

Then she prodded me with an enquiring finger.

"So, what's your usual recovery time?"

"You want to do it AGAIN?" I tried to look appalled.

"Of course! I've only done it in one position – I've got lots of catching up to do."

And that was the message she sent Maggie later:

You were so right! Busy catching up. Sorry, you can have him back tomorrow, but he says he won't be good for anything except foot massages. We both love you. Xxx

**

I admit, I was creaking slightly when I arrived home later the following week to find them both sitting in my living room. They both rushed over and kissed me, then Liz led me to the sofa while Maggie went to the kitchen to fetch me a glass of wine. Then they snuggled up to me, one on either side, and I kissed them both on the head. Life was pretty good, even if I did feel stretched a little thin.

"So, I don't suppose we're having a night off?" I said.

Two shaking heads. My Saturday morning gymnastics with Liz had stretched out into the afternoon. Sunday morning Maggie had come for a progress report and to get some attention herself, and I think in the circumstances I did pretty well. Monday evening Liz had popped over for a "quickie", giggling about how quickly she'd become such a shameless sex mad harlot. Tuesday evening had been Maggie's turn again.

Now it was Wednesday, and I wondered what was in store for me. Part of me would have been happy with just the wine. But – having two eighteen-year-olds nymphets who seemingly can't get enough of you can work wonders in all sorts of areas.

"How would you feel," asked Maggie, straight to the point as usual, "about a threesome?"

Liz blushed. "Not a proper threesome," she added quickly. "But both of us with you, in the room."

I looked enquiringly at her, then at Maggie.

"We've sort of been comparing notes," said Maggie. "And Liz wants to see how we do it, and I admit I'm interested to see if you're different with her. And... I think it'd be kind of sexy to watch."

I considered this for a moment. A man's work was never done, it seems.

"I'll just finish my drink," I said. "And I'll be right with you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds