• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Studs Ch. 03

Studs Ch. 03

Katie lay naked, her legs spread wide, on the large bed in the Stud compound. Tony knelt between her slender thighs, looking up at her. "Are you ready?" He asked.

Katie was panting, thrusting her hips towards him. Over the past hour he had kissed, undressed, caressed until she was limp and helpless in his hands. He ran his fingers delicately over her hips as she cried out, "Yes! Yes!"

Gently, he parted her lips and found her clit. "Katie," have you ever touched yourself down here? Do you know what this is?" his tongue gently flicked against it. His touch was like a shock traveling through her body. "Oooh, oh my gosh, what is that?"

"That's your clit, sweetheart, the most beautiful part of a woman. Let me show you." He was amazed that she had never explored her own body, never learned what pleasure it could deliver. But there would be time for that later. Now, he would show her what her body could do.

Slowly, gracefully, his tongue circled her clit, lightly dancing across her inner labia. His hands wandered up to caress her breasts, the nipples standing erect, and she shuddered. "What...what IS that?" she breathed. But Tony didn't answer. Instead, his tongue worked more insistently, more rhythmically, flicking at her clit, which grew larger, more erect at the touch of his tongue. Her hips began to writhe and he steadied her with his hands as his lips encircled the bud of her pleasure and he began to suck gently but firmly on it.

"Ah!' Katie cried out, her breath coming faster. "Oh, Tony! It's amazing! I..." but then she found she could no longer speak. She moaned incoherently as she felt something strong, something sweet, building in her. The gentle, rhythmic sucking of her clit continued as made her fuck his mouth with her clit, building to a climax, crying out, "Oh! Oh!' until her orgasm washed over her body. His insistent torture of her clit continued until he brought her to another climax, her body shuddering again and again until she was spent and lay back on the bed, trembling.

Tony sat up, smiling into her eyes. She looked back at him adoringly. "You didn't even take off your clothes."

He smiled, "Not yet. I didn't want to overwhelm you just yet."

He had led her from the table to the bed after she had asked him to teach her. He had initiated both young men and young women into pleasure, but he didn't think he had ever met one as sweet as Katie. She had stepped out of her dress, and shown herself to be naked beneath it. She was shy and bold at the same time, somehow. After that, it had been easy to lay her back on the bed, running his fingers gently over her face and body, kissing and caressing her until she was sighing, moaning and finally climaxing under his ministrations.

She sat up, cross-legged on the bed. "I've never seen a naked man before."

"I assumed that," he said to her. "I wanted to start with something simple."

Katie shook her head. "Simple? Was that simple?"

"Yes. And you can feel that way any time you want, all by yourself. You don't need another person. Just touch yourself down there. Play with your clit. You can use your fingers, or toys, whatever you like."

Katie suddenly understood why her parents had hired Tony for her. They had wanted her to feel special, as special as he made her feel. They had wanted her to learn to please herself, to be pleased by someone else, to know how good it could be. That's what Studs were for.

"I'll show you how to take care of yourself when you're alone," he told her.

"But I'm not alone right now. Are you going to teach me more?"

"Of course I am," he replied. "Would you like to see a naked man now?"

Katie nodded. "I'm very curious," she smiled.

Without hesitation or pretence, Tony slipped off his shirt, his trousers and his underwear. He stood before her, his body taut and firm, his cock partially erect. Katie couldn't stop staring - he was beautiful, from his muscular legs to his broad shoulders to his chest with the dark hair covering it, to...that...

Tony, like all Studs, had masterful control of his cock. He could stay hard, without cumming, for hours, stroking, playing, showing himself off for the people who appreciated him. He remembered the hours of training, often wearing a cock ring or a special strap to keep him erect, or keep himself painfully lowered and in check, depending on the circumstances. He remembered stroking himself for the doctors, for the trainers, for the men and women who watched him, his erect penis thrusting forward as he showed it off. This was where they got the name "Studs."

He touched it now, gently. "Would you like to touch it?" he asked Katie.

She reached out. As she stroked it awkwardly, she felt it grow harder, thicker. "And you put that inside me?" she asked,

"If you like."

"Does it hurt?"

Tony shook his head. "Not at all." Her hand continued to caress him.

"How did you learn to be a Stud?" she asked. "How did you learn all this?"

"I had to train for months," he answered, "Learn a lot and be tested. The training is four years at least."

"Like college," Katie giggled as her hand explored his shaft, his balls, his belly.

Tony nodded and kissed her again.

"Are there final exams?" she asked, half-jokingly as he slid his arms around her and kissed her.

"There sure are," he replied before the kiss deepened and he felt her press herself against him. She was almost ready for the next step.

"Tell me about the finals," she sighed as they lay down together and her fingers boldly explored his body.

"Well, each one is slightly different," Tony explained. "My friend Rex, he had to get up in front of a room full of women, all cheering and shouting for him."

Rex, blond, slender and muscled, had stood in the glare of the lights, his body oiled, his cock erect, as they bid for the chance to be his first fuck as a Stud. Women of all ages offered extravagant sums of money as Rex slowly stroked himself. Finally, an older lady, the wealthy widow of one of the state's powerful politicians, outbid the others. She came forward, smiling, as the room watched. Rex wasted no time but caught her up in his arms, kissing her deeply as he wrapped his arms around her.

He laid her down on the bench that had been prepared and raised her skirt, stripping off her shoes and expensive panty hose. Her eyes glittered with anticipation as Rex wasted no time, but positioned himself at the opening between her thighs. Slowly, carefully, he inched his huge cock into her as she groaned in pleasure. The crowd went silent suddenly - they wanted to hear every sound.

Rex began to fuck her, burying his cock into her, all the way to the hilt. He pulled out slowly, then pushed in again, only partway this time. She began to pant as he rhythmically thrust, slowly, then quickly, pushing his cock into her with expertise.

Tony watched from the side of the stage. They had both been training for this for years - fucking the plastic dummies, the rubber cunts, doing endless hours of sit ups, push ups, until their stomach muscles rippled.

Rex was unstoppable. He fucked the woman until she came, and came again. His thumb found her clit and massaged it as she jerked and twitched in his arms. Finally she collapsed and cried out, "Enough! I can't take any more, sonny!"

Katie laughed as Tony related the story to her. "Did she really call him sonny?"

"That she did. She got her money's worth that night." And a lot of other nights after that, when she hired Rex as her personal stud, for her own pleasure and the pleasure of her daughters.

"Are you going to do that to me?" asked Katie.

"If I do," he replied, "promise you won't call me sonny, okay?"

She pulled his head down to her and kissed him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Studs Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds