• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stuffed Canary Pt. 10

Stuffed Canary Pt. 10

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sara Lance was only too happy to visit Central City. After all, it wasn't often that Team Arrow were the ones to help Team Flash. In fact, it was normally the other way around. So it was only right that they return the favour. Besides, she was really fond of Barry, Joe and of course Cisco. Hell, even Harry had warmed up to them, and although she wouldn't admit it, she liked him too.

But not as quite as much as she liked the female members of Team Flash, namely Iris West and Caitlin Snow. Oh yes, those two lovely ladies were the real reason Sara had insisted that she, and her secret harem, join Oliver in Central City to help out their friends.

Ever since they arrived Sara had been doing a good job of downplaying it, but inside she was like a kid in a candy store, gleefully eyeing the tasty treats and struggling to decide what to try first. The decision was made for her, as despite plenty of encouragement Caitlin insisted on staying behind in Star Labs to work late, which was apparently a regular occurrence for her.

Meanwhile Iris had not only happily accepted the offer of having a girls night, but had even asked if she could bring her friend Linda Park, who was another beauty Sara couldn't wait to get her hands on. Although that wasn't the only reason why this seduction would be easy...

"So..." Sara said almost conversationally, "How long have you two been together?"

While she had strategically waited until Iris took a sip of her beer Sara hadn't actually thought she would get a spit take out of it, but she did. Not a big one, but it was more than enough to be telling, Sara grinning triumphantly at the proof of her assessment. Although the spit take wasn't quite as telling as the long pause, and especially the looks on Iris's and Linda's faces, which was kind of adorable really.

Not as adorable as Felicity, but pretty close. Then Iris made a transparent attempt to brush it off, much to the clear displeasure of Linda, who tried to hide it, and her inner pain, by downing her latest drink, kind of impressing Sara in the process.

"What? No, no. We're not together." Iris laughed unconvincingly, "What would make you think that?"

Surprisingly it was Felicity who piped up, "Well, there's your body language, the way you look at each other, talk about each other, and of course, the fact that Linda flinches every time you call her a friend."

Iris gave Linda a telling look, and ironically it was Nyssa who tried to comfort them, "It's nothing to be ashamed of, you know?"

"I'm not ashamed." Iris said defensively.

"Aren't you?" Linda grumbled.

"No, it's just..." Iris hesitated, clearly taken off-guard, before continuing, "New."

"And it's not like were exclusive." Linda said softly, trying and failing to keep the disappointment out of her voice.

"Right." Iris started, before further explaining, "And really, we're just friends with benefits. But nobody knows, so if you could avoid telling anyone, that would be great."

There was a brief pause as Sara debated her next move. Really, this was better than she could have hoped for, giving her intentions, but there was one thing that might ruin it. Namely, the fact that Linda obviously wanted an exclusive relationship with Iris. Sara had suspected that before, but now she had confirmation she didn't want to ruin someone's chance for the love she had found.

She also didn't want those feelings to interfere with her plans. Luckily for everyone involved, Sara was confident that she could get what she wanted, with the added side mission of making Linda and Iris officially a thing. It was the least she could do, after they had made themselves such easy targets for her.

"No problem..." Sara smiled flirtatiously, "Although I am tempted to use this information to blackmail you into bed."

There was a brief pause, and then Iris laughed, "Good one."

"You are joking, aren't you?" Linda asked, unsure what she wanted the answer to be.

"Sara..." Felicity warned.

"Relax babe." Sara said softly, taking Felicity's hand and kissing it, "You know I don't need to blackmail anyone into sex when I have you and Nyssa."

"You and Nyssa?" Iris parroted, her journalistic curiosity getting the better of her.

"Sara, Felicity and I are in a polyamorous relationship." Nyssa explained casually, like she was commenting on the weather, even while adding, "And Thea and Laurel are our fuck pets."

There was a brief pause, then Linda said dryly, "Wow, interesting friends you've got Iris."

"I'm only just learning how interesting." Iris grumbled, and after briefly staring at Felicity she asked her, "So, you're gay?"

"No." Felicity shook her head, "I'm bi. All of us are, except Nyssa."

"I just don't see the appeal of men." Nyssa admitted dryly.

There was another brief pause, and then Linda asked, "So, how does it work?"

Sara smiled flirtatiously, "The sex?"

"No." Linda blushed, "Well, no... I... I meant the relationship part."

"Like any other relationship." Sara shrugged.

"Well, it takes a little more work." Felicity admitted, before smiling, "But there's more opportunity for snuggles."

"And sex." Sara smirked.

"I bet." Iris said with a slight blush but with a smile too.

"Would you like to find out?" Nyssa offered.

Yet another pause, in which Iris and Linda looked at each other, before Linda questioned, "Seriously?"

"Why not?" Sara asked, "We're all young, and attracted to each other, and in our line of work you could die at any moment. Trust me, I know. So why not make the most of our lives?"

"By having crazy sex?" Iris question softly.

"If you didn't, wouldn't you regret it?" Nyssa pointed out.

"You could just watch, if you weren't comfortable with participating." Sara offered, avoiding the temptation to add yet.

There was a long pause, and then Iris asked the friend she'd known for the longest, "Are you okay with this?"

"Absolutely." Felicity said without hesitation, and then while blushing a little added, "It might not seem like it, but I'm just as twisted as these other two. Or, you know, four."

One final brief pause, then Iris turned to Linda and asked, "What do you think?"

"Honestly? I am so down." Linda admitted, before quickly adding, "But only if you are."

Turning back to the other woman Iris blushed slightly, and admitted, "I am."

Sara just smiled evilly.

*

"One more thing, aren't you two sisters?" Iris asked once they were through the door of the hotel room the visiting women were staying at.

"Yes." Sara grinned proudly as Laurel blushed.

"So, you don't have sex?" Iris questioned.

Looking over at her blushing sister Sara grinned proudly, "Who do you think made her like this?"

"Oh." Iris blushed, before truthfully admitting, "I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"Relax, she's not exactly my focus tonight." Sara pointed out while slowly walking forward.

Iris opened her mouth to say more, although she had no idea what. Thankfully before she could ruin the mood Sara closed the distance between them, gently cupped her face and pulled her into a soft kiss.

As she still wasn't sure what to think about the previous revelation, and honestly she was really nervous, Iris didn't kiss back for a few long seconds and just stayed painfully still, but Sara effortlessly coaxed her into relaxing and returning the kiss. Before Iris knew it she was completely lost in that kiss, which slowly but surely grew more heated while Sara's hands began travelling over her body, further relaxing and arousing her.

When Sara eventually pulled back Iris got a brief glimpse of Linda and Nyssa kissing passionately before Thea replaced Sara and eagerly repeated the process. Then Laurel kissed her, then Nyssa, and then finally Felicity.

It was probably good Felicity went last, as it was a little weird kissing the woman she had known for the longest and was easily her closest friend on Team Arrow, and within this little Harem, however it was not long before Iris got into it and from then on as the other women continued taking turns with her lips.

In between kisses Iris could see that Linda continued to get the same treatment, which to Iris's delight didn't only include kissing. No, the other women slowly but surely began to strip them, and themselves, making the view even more erotic.

Once all of them were completely naked Laurel gave Iris one final and extra long kiss and then dropped her lips down to first her neck and then soon after her tits, causing Iris to cry out joyfully. For a few seconds she closed her eyes and just savoured that feeling, then she opened them again when she heard Linda moan and looked over to her best friend to find out she was receiving the same treatment from Thea.

Which was a surprise, to be honest. Iris had been expecting Sara and Nyssa to be the aggressors. Maybe even Felicity. Not that she was complaining, in fact she was very clearly not complaining given how she was moaning, but she still couldn't help give Sara a quizzical look.

Instantly getting it Sara answered Iris's silent question, "We promised our subs the first taste of your pussies."

Iris blushed slightly, and then moaned, "I'm good with that."

Although she didn't reply with words it very much sounded like Linda agreed, moaning extra loudly as the 'subs' swirled their tongues around their nipples before sucking on them. They then went back and forth for a few unnecessary minutes, Iris struggling not to push them lower, and she even considered asking for it.

Thankfully just as she was opening her mouth to do so Laurel began kissing her way down her stomach, Thea doing the same to Linda so that the Arrow girls simultaneously dropped to their knees in front of the Flash girls. Or should that be the Canary girls dropped to their knees in front of the Flash girls? Either way Iris got what she now so desperately wanted.

Laurel definitely got what she wanted, namely a chance to taste Iris West's pussy. She'd had a crush on the other girl since she'd met her, and thanks to her beloved Mistress Sara and her friends Laurel was truly embracing that side of herself. Of course Thea had wanted her too, and everyone else wanted a piece of her, and who could blame them, but Laurel had known her for the longest so her Mistresses had allowed her to call dibs.

Or more accurately, Laurel had known Iris for the second longest amount of time, as Mistress Felicity had known her longer, but Mistress Felicity was a Dom so she got something else while as a sub Laurel got to be the first one amongst them to lick Iris's pussy.

She had been hoping that she would be the first woman to lick it, but learning that Iris had been hooking up with Linda Park was incredibly hot, and just made her easier to seduce. And it meant that Laurel knew Iris would know everything that she was about to do to her, and welcome it.

That was partly the reason why she insisted on a little foreplay, because she knew she had this in the bag. Of course at the same time she didn't want to be seen as disobedient, or get beaten to the punch by Thea, so Laurel didn't spend nearly as much time as she would have liked on Iris's full tits before dropping to her knees and going for her big prize.

That prize was well worth the wait, and worth fighting for, Laurel moaning happily as the flavour of Iris West's cunt hit her taste-buds. More importantly Iris cried out and then moaned in pleasure as Laurel slid her tongue over her pussy lips and then repeated the process over and over again, the only difference being that the first time The Black Canary lingered on the other girl's clit while she tried to avoid it for the next half a dozen licks.

Well, mostly. Laurel couldn't resist gently brushing against it every so often, or doing the same to Iris's entrance, but that was way too much of a tease to bring Iris any real satisfaction. No, that would come later. Perhaps much later, depending how generous her Mistresses were. Or eager to get involved.

From previous experience Laurel knew that Mistress Sara could often be impatient, but really at any time any of them could have ordered her away without giving her the privilege of making Iris cum, so Laurel did her best to enjoy this while it lasted. Besides, while she could feel the desire of her Mistresses she could hear how much satisfaction Linda was receiving from Thea, and Laurel refused to be outdone by her fellow sub.

So yeah, Laurel might have started more than just brushing against Iris's clit. Although admittedly that was half about not being outdone by Thea, and also just to make sure there would be plenty more yummy pussy juice for her to swallow. And of course, to make the Flash girls feel good.

Linda definitely felt good right now. Maybe never better. Only, no. Iris going down on her when they were alone, that was better. Then she could close her eyes and imagine what they had was more than a friends with benefits arrangement. But this, this was pretty amazing. This was an all girl orgy, something that Linda never thought that she'd be a part of.

In fact the first few minutes of that wonderful pussy licking it was just a little too much to bear, so Linda just closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of a soft tongue massaging her pussy. Of course that just made the physical pleasure that more intense, and soon Linda was opening her eyes again to prevent herself from begging for more too soon.

Maybe she would end up doing that anyway, given that she was surrounded by beautiful naked women. More accurately there were three naked women staring at her lustfully, while the fourth was being eaten out by a fifth, and the sixth was on her knees in front of Linda and licking her pussy.

And the girl on her knees in front of her look to be barely out of her teens, which to be fair was only a few years younger than the rest of them, but everyone seemed so much more experienced than Linda, even this girl, given just how skilfully she was eating her pussy. God, it was overwhelming. And amazingly hot, and Linda just couldn't stop herself from pointing that out.

"Ooooooh Goooooddddddd yessssssss, lick me! Lick my pussy! Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhh, lick me! That feels so good, sooooooo goooooooodddddd, oh fuck!" Linda moaned deliriously, "Ohhhhhh yeah, keep licking it. It feels so good when you lick it. Oh God, fuck me! Mmmmm, fuck me with your tongue!"

"Lick my clit!" Iris interrupted, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh Laurel, lick my clit just like that, oooooooh, but not too much. Don't make us cum yet. Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss, we're just getting started with your talented little tongues. Oh fuck! Oh yeah, tongue us you little sluts! Mmmmm yeah, make us feel good. Sooooooo goooooodddddd, mmmmm, oh fuck yeah!"

That encouragement had the subs licking Linda and Iris even more enthusiastically than before, paying extra attention to their clits which they started to linger on, making Linda and Iris become incoherent for a few long seconds.

When they regain the ability to speak it was the same kind of thing, mostly encouragement with occasionally telling them to slow down just so that they could enjoy this pure heaven for longer, which just caused the process to repeat itself, this time with Thea and Laurel taking their clits into their mouths and sucking on them gently.

From then on they mostly concentrated on their clits, occasionally sliding their tongues down to tease their entrances, obviously trying to encourage them to beg for more. But they weren't ready. Not yet.

More accurately Iris wasn't ready to cum, and even as the need to cum became overwhelming Linda held herself back because she wanted to make sure her best friend got the most out of this. Besides, no matter how badly she wanted to cum she really wanted to stretch out this moment and enjoy being in her first, and probably only, orgy.

The main thing she wished at this point was that Sara, Felicity and Nyssa would join in somehow instead of just watching them. The intense stares were a little creepy, especially from Nyssa who was kind of scary, and Linda couldn't help like the idea of one of them coming closer to kiss her and/or Iris. Or maybe play with their tits and asses. Maybe even push a finger up their butts. Just something to make this extra special, and maybe push Iris into begging for more.

Thea was more or less thinking the same things, as she adored eating pussy and would happily do it all night of her Mistresses wanted her too. However at the same time she was eager to taste Linda's cum, and wanted someone to push Linda and Iris over the edge so she could get it.

Whether that meant one of the Flash girls begging for more, or her Mistresses ordering her and Laurel to finish the job, or better yet her Mistresses finishing the job themselves, it didn't matter, not as long as Thea got to taste some girl cum. Although she couldn't help wish her Mistresses would touch her, as it felt like it would only take one of them rubbing her clit a little to make her cum as she was just so horny. Sadly that didn't happen, but Thea was eventually given another privilege.

"Make me cum!" Iris finally whimpered, "I need to cum, oh please, mmmmmm, ohhhhhhh fuck, please Laurel, make me cum! Tongue fuck me and make me cum in front of your Mistresses. Oooooooh yeah, that's it, mmmmm, more, more, more, ohhhhhh Gooooooddddd! Oh fuck! Oh God yes, tongue fuck me! Fuck me good, ohhhhhh fuck my cunt, oh shit! Oh Laurel! Laurel! Oh fuck yes! Mmmmm yesssssss, fuck me, OH FUCK, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT, FUCK ME WITH YOUR FUCKING TONGUE, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

Quickly following suit Linda cried out, "Fuck me Thea, fuck me and make me cum! Oooooooh yesssssss, make me cum, make me cum, fuck me with your tongue and make me cum, oh yes, mmmmm fuckkkkkkk, fuck me! Please Thea, fuck my pussy and make me cum, oh God! Yes, fuck me, fuck me and make me cum, make me AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCKING TONGUE FUCK ME, TONGUE FUCK ME HARD OOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Poor Iris didn't get much of a chance to talk before getting what she wanted, which seemed a bit risky on Laurel's part. Thea briefly debated whether she should do the same, before deciding to go for it. After all, Laurel could know something she didn't, and if that wasn't the case Thea didn't want to be left out of receiving a little spanking. But most of all Thea just couldn't resist using any excuse to taste girl cum sooner rather than later.

So she shoved her tongue as deep into Linda's cunt as it would go and after a few brief seconds of thrusting it in and out Thea got her wish. Oh yes, she got her wish, meaning her mouth was flooded with girl cum, Thea quickly removing her tongue so she could swallow it all.

She was less lucky for the following climaxes, mostly because Linda started grinding against her face, but also because there seemed to be more liquid to swallow. Not that it stopped Thea from trying, and she was still able to get a decent amount of it into her belly. Besides, it wasn't so bad having her face completely drenched in girl cum, as it was a perfect reminder of what a little lesbian slut she had been turned into by her Mistresses.

Oh yes, Thea loved having a face covered in girl cum. Okay, she would have preferred it to be one of her Mistresses, but it was still pretty hot. Also what was about to happen next wasn't her preference, as Thea's obviously wanted some attention, but she was still very much looking forward to being part of 'stuffing' these reporters.

"Okay bitches, that's enough. I said that's enough!" Sara ordered, a little angry at having to repeat herself, but it was quickly forgotten as Thea and Laurel reluctantly pulled their faces from those cunts and looked back at her, "Mmmmm yesssss, save some for us, sluts. For now, crawl over to each other and kiss. Oh yes, kiss each other and share the flavour of those yummy little pussies! Oh fuck yeah, that's so hot!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stuffed Canary Pt. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds