• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Styxxx Studios

Styxxx Studios

Lauren Peters is nineteen. During the day she lets her long, brown hair hang straight down, but she sleeps with it in a ponytail. She always paints her left hand's fingernails with nail polish that is one shade darker than her right, and she had her first kiss at age six.

I was her first kiss. I used to wonder if she even remembered. She never seemed to know I was alive after she moved to another neighborhood. Every once in a while I would see her at school, with some quarterback's tongue jammed down her throat, but that was the extent of our relations.

When I found out she was moving back into her old house, the one next door, I could barely contain my excitement. I thought Lauren might notice me when we became neighbors again. I was wrong. The only good thing that came out of the move was my being able to watch her in her pool. Now, before you start thinking I'm a stalker, I'm really not. If your room faced someone's pool, wouldn't you stop to appreciate that person's perfect body for a moment?

Before I go on with my story, though, let me give you some information on our present statuses. We are both high school graduates, and neither of us plan to go to college. I am staying with my parents for the rest of the summer, just until I can get enough money to buy an apartment of my own. Lauren, however, bought her old home next door and lives there alone. I am currently single, as always, and Lauren is currently attached, as always.

Now then, back to the matters at hand. Lauren Peters is currently swimming in her pool, wearing the smallest bikini I have ever seen. Her breasts are wonderfully formed, and it could me my imagination, but I think I can see a small portion of her nipples. I sit at my desk, enjoying the sight (which is obvious by the bulge in my jeans), and boot up my computer. I click through a few folders, then smile as my stash of porn greets me. I click on a folder entitled 'Fucking' and start one of the videos, cranking up the volume. My parents are out of the house, so I undo the snap on my jeans and zip down the zipper, fiddle with my boxers, and pull out my quickly hardening cock. I beat to the moans and heavy breathing of a petite blonde screwing a disembodied black dick, savoring the moment.

~*~

At some point I dozed off, but, unbeknownst to me, the damage was already done. A few moments ago I woke to the sound of the doorbell. I am now racing down the hall, zipping myself up and cursing loudly. At the door is a tall man wearing sunglasses. He whips them off and slaps me on the back.

"Are you selling something?" I ask, ready to slam the door in the man's face.

A smile stretches across his face, "In a way, my boy! I couldn't help but notice-" I close the door. He knocks loudly on the metal door, denting it. "Fuck!" I hear him shout, and within moments he is inside, throwing a few hundred dollars at me to pay for the damage.

"Sir, I really don't think it's a problem. I don't need your money," I casually slip the hundred-dollar bills into his shirt pocket.

"Now then," he starts, stepping back outside, "my name is Gerald Styx, of Styxxx Studios. You may have heard of me?" I shake my head, but it does ring a bell somewhere. He looks slightly saddened by this. "Anyway, I was on a movie shoot next door, and one of my actors broke his leg. A terrible tragedy, really, since the part is quite... athletic. I was almost about to lose hope when I saw you in the window there!"

I gasp. "Y-you, you saw me?!"

"Yes, my boy, and I liked what I saw. You see, Styxxx Studios is an adult entertainment company. I would like to ask you to fill in for the actor with the broken leg."

I just stand there, staring at him for a while. I don't know what to say. "Well, I mean, I've never, you knowed before. I don't think that, you see, I just..."

"Oh, you're a virgin! Then this will be twice as fun! Come on, at least let me show you around the set." Gerald Styx flashes a grin at me so bright that I think it is about to blind me. I nod stupidly, and he leads me, to my surprise, to Lauren's house.

~*~

The scene is set, the cameras are in place, and Lauren is in the pool. Oh, and I was right about the nipples. She is wearing a blonde wig, and eye-color-changing contacts. She looks like a completely different person, and, to be frank, it arouses me. I recognize the man who broke his leg as the man I had seen in a porno the month before.

The cameras begin rolling, and Lauren begins to float on her back and push her tits together with one hand, the other moving down to her slit. I watch open-mouthed as she removes her thong and begins fingering her shaved pussy. She moans with pleasure, and a few of the camera men begin jacking themselves off. This seems to excite Lauren, and she keeps pleasing herself until the cameras go off. She remains floating, the camera guys put themselves up, and Gerald Styx walks over to me again. "God, I love my job," he says. "And you can too. The next scene requires a man, and it's either you or production halts completely. What do you say?"

It starts to hit me that I could be having sex with Lauren in a few moments. I nod vigorously, and Gerald explains to me what I need to do in the following scene. He winks at me and smiles, knowing the great pleasure I am about to receive. He then whispers something to Lauren, who hadn't seen me in the area. She winks at me as well. I think I've gone to heaven.

Gerald instructs me to remove my clothes- all of them- and stand on the outside of the pool. That's all he says about the scene, leaving me to be surprised by the various things we're supposed to do. I do as I am told, and Lauren seems to like what she sees. I am fairly tall, very well built, and have long, curly black hairs on my chest, legs, and of course, cock. I have always worked out, mostly because I wanted Lauren, or someone like her, to see me in a different light.

My dick hangs half-limp, waiting for what is sure to come. The cameras go on, and I swallow. Lauren swims over to me, stands ont he floor of the pool, and begins licking my balls. her tongue flicks over my dick's head, then travels down my shaft. I am now fully erect, all of my ten inches at attention, and she takes me completely in her mouth. A shiver racks through my body, and one of the cameramen mouths 'talk dirty' to me.

"You like that, bitch?" she makes an approving noise, then continues sucking me. She now has a steady beat going, taking me in and out, in and out, faster and faster. I throw my head back in pleasure, then put my hand on her head as I had seen others do in XXX movies. "You're a good little cocksucker, you know that? You're a damn fine little cocksucker."

Lauren then stops, climbs out of the pool, and drops her top. her tits bounce free, and I grab them instinctively. I play with her nipples, then begin to suck on them. I play with her other breast with my hand, then guide her onto the ground. She lays there, a mischevious look in her eyes, and I know this is it. I slowly ease myself down to her, lying down on the grass, then grab her ass and push my throbbing dick into her pussy. Her eyes open wide, and I can tell she has never had a cock this large. She starts moaning and writhing, and I slide in and out of her, quickly. She starts to get into the fuck, running her hands through my chest hair and licking my nipples. "Oh yes! Take me, take me!" she screams, her tits bouncing against my chest. She gets to her climax and screams 'YES' at the top of her lungs, and soon I am reaching mine as well. I grab a fist of her hair in my hand as I roar in beastial pleasure, unloading wave after wave of cum into her hot slit. I relax, ease out of her, and breathe.

"Cut! That was wonderful! Amazing! Showstopping! You're hired, kid!" Gerald Styx yells, his arms in the air. A man walks in and cleans the cum off of Lauren's pussy, and it is now my turn to wink at her. "So, my boy, what do you want your stage name to be?"

~*~

I later found out that the woman I was screwing was not Lauren, but in fact her sister. I didn't much care, as long as she wasn't underage (which she wasn't). Work on the next film starts soon, and I finally got enough cash to get my own apartment. My parents are probably wondering how, but they'll never know. So keep all of this a secret for the time being, all right? Even though I'm twenty now, my parents seem to think I'm still their baby. Who knows, though, maybe some day they'll find out.

At the moment, I'm enjoying life at my place, with a DVD case resting on the mantle, my picture emblazoned on the front along with Lauren's sister's.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Styxxx Studios

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds