• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • SU: A Boy in his Tree House - Ch. 01

SU: A Boy in his Tree House - Ch. 01

123

"Business, or pleasure?" the taxi driver asked, opening an umbrella and guiding me to his car from the over hang.

"Neither I guess... Just coming home" I answered glumly. It was only noon, but the rain and overcast blocked out any sunlight.

"Welcome home then," he opened the back door for me, took my crutch, and grabbed my bags to place them in the trunk. The drive home from the airport was quiet. I spent the ride, forehead pressed to the window, eyeing the landmarks I grew up knowing as a kid. I really thought I'd never move back to this town. It seemed so foreign to me now.

"Hey, I recognise you! You're Tyler! You're a legend!" I was hoping enough years had passed that people might forget who I was around here. "You went to school with my son you know. Shared some classes with him. Do remember Max?"

"Yeah, Max!" I lied, fake excitement in my voice, "how's he doing?"

"He's great, he's got one year left of college," the driver said, "he graduated high school the same year as you. I heard you went to play at some big football school. Shouldn't you have one more year left too?" I didn't answer. How could I? He, like everyone else at home, had high expectations for their local hero. He didn't press the subject anymore either. I think he remembered my crutch and cast, and understood my silence.

I had him let me off at the corner. I didn't want a "fan" to know exactly where I lived. I attempted to walk the rest of the way in the pouring rain, using a local newspaper to keep myself as dry as possible. My face was printed on the front page with bold letters: "SMALL TOWN DISAPPOINTMENT"

I made it about half way down the street and slipped right in the mud. "That was quite a slip!" said a young woman who happened to be checking her mailbox. She walked over and extended a hand to help me up. Instead, she also slipped and landed on me, the cheek of her face pressed against my muscular chest, her boobs on my abs. She looked up at me, there was a moment of silence, then we both laughed at the top of our lungs.

I hadn't realized until our faces were 6 inches from eachother, she was insanely cute and her breasts were perfect. I could see right down her shirt to the darkness between her boobs. We'd been laying there for what should've been an awkwardly long period of time, but we both seemed to be perfectly comfortable pressed against each other in the pouring rain. I could've stayed their forever, but my penis began to swell and I didn't want her to notice.

"Maybe we should attempt to stand up," I said regrettably, still looking down at her, her hair matted to the side of her face with mud which only made her look sexier.

"Good idea," she shook her head back into reality. She was flustered, I could tell. "Whew," she said getting back to her feet, "Sorry, that was quite a fall." She helped me up and handed me my crutch. She put an arm around my back under my free shoulder to give me support.

"Well, you are quite the gentleman," I joked. She laughed.

"You know, I didn't think I- we'd ever see you again," She corrected herself.

"Excuse me," I replied.

"Well, I mean... You know... We all thought you'd go become some high-dollar athlete and forget about little old nowheresville," she tried explaining herself.

"You too, huh," I said, taking a step away from her and turning to face her. "Why am I always Tyler the hero, Tyler the athlete, Tyler the star. Why can't I be remembered for the awesome painting I did for my senior assignment, or for the community projects I performed with the church."

"Do you want to be remembered as Tyler the Painter," she laughed.

"I'm fucking serious!" I retorted, "no, I don't want to be remembered as Tyler the fucking Painter, but-"

"Don't yell at me!" she shouted back, "I didn't make you go away to college for football, you made people remember you that way yourself! It's not how I remember you!"

"Well I don't have to be reminded of what I'll never get to be again by every person I run into in this piece of trash town!" I turned and crutcheded away. My house was only the next house over now. I saw through the corner of my eye she trudged angrily into the house next to mine. She must've moved in there after I moved away because I didn't recognise her.

Before I was halfway up the walkway, my mom burst out the house and gave me a big bear hug, getting her perfectly dry clothes soaked with no care in the world. My mom was the best. Within a couple seconds the rain began to stop as if my mom's love controlled the sky. My dad followed her out and grabbed my things. After about 10 minutes, my mom finally let go and my dad walked over and gave me a hug of his own, giving me sturdy pats on the shoulder then standing back to look at me as if I had gone out and got myself a new face.

"It's good to see you son," his voice calm but commanding. It was bizarre how he did that.

"You too dad," I said back trying to use my own calm but commanding voice. I couldn't tell how successful I was. I went inside and cleaned myself off. For a couple of hours, all was right with the world. I didn't just experience a career ending injury, I didn't just get in a huge fight with the neighbor, I wasn't using a crutch to get me from point A to point B. I was just Tyler.

It was reaching dinner time when my mom asked me to set the table. I set it up as I always had. My dad's plate at the end of the table, my mom's at his right side, mine across from mom. I filled our glasses with wine, and I took a seat while mom carried the food over. My dad sat down then my mom grabbed her plate and moved it down a seat away from my dad.

I gave them a curious look and she looked back at me with shame. My father was looking down at his plate avoiding eye contact. They were avoiding answering the unspoken question. "What's going on?" I asked sternly to no-one in particular. If my voice wasn't commanding earlier, it was now.

"Your father and I were planning on telling you over dinner," my mom responded quickly.

"We're getting a divorce, son," my father said as if he was just citing irrelevant news he read in the newspaper this morning.

I clenched my silverware hard in my fists, then unclenched and set them down. "May I be excused?" I asked. A couple seconds of silence followed. "Nevermind, I'll excuse myself!" I stated, standing up from the table. I grabbed my crutch and went toward my room. I stumbled into the sliding glass door and stuck my hand out to catch myself. I looked up and saw the ladder leading up to my childhood tree house in old oak out back. I decided that might be a more secluded place than my room and went out the door.

I got to the ladder and remembered my leg. I didn't care, I was going up one way or another. I made it to the top and forgot how much room there was. It was such an awesome tree house with so many memories. It was well covered by branches and leaves so you really couldn't see it from outside the tree, but you could see out of the tree just fine. More than fine, hell, our street was on a hill and our house was at the top so you could see the whole neighborhood from up here.

Then I heard a sliding glass door open, but it wasn't ours, it was the neighbors. I looked over and it was that woman that I yelled at earlier. She had a sizeable pool in her backyard and she was wearing a vibrant red bikini. By this time, it was dark out and we were in a small town so the stars shown brightly, but her pool and whole porch were lit up with fancy lighting and the water was steaming.

I remembered going over to the neighbors as a kid. They used to have me babysit their daughter, Sabrina, who was only two and a half years younger than I was. I was three grades ahead though and I was always tall for my age. They were so rich, I used to wonder why they lived in a town like ours, or needed a babysitter like me. Once Sabrina turned 12 though, they stopped asking me to babysit. I guess they figured she was old enough. I didn't really see them too much after that. I wonder if this lady bought the house from them.

The neighbor set her towel off to the side and took off her sunglasses. She stepped up to the pool then pulled the scrunchy out of her bun making her hair fall sexily down to her breasts and shoulder blades. She did it so slow and sensually. She was unknowingly putting on a show for me. I was certain she had no idea I was there. My tree house was too well hidden in the brush. I'm not even sure how visible it was in the day.

Then she did something that really surprised me. She began to untie her top. She moved ritualisticly, like a dance she was performing for herself. It must've been a strip tease though because it took forever for her to let her top fall away.

Finally, the thin fabric fell to the ground revealing beautiful C cup breasts, larger than a handful, but not so large it would spill out of your hand. She stretched her arms up to the sky grabbing her elbows over her head, pushing her boobs out and pulling them up, nipples pointing out into the air, her abs hard as an athlete, her hip bones prominent under her skin, legs toned, and skin tanned with no bikini lines.

After a couple seconds of stretching, she reached each hand down to the nots at her sides holding her bottoms on and simultaneously pulled them loose letting her waxed pussy breathe. She shivered to the cold air and stuck one toe in the water. The look of satisfaction flashed across her face feeling just that tiny bit of warmth.

She positioned herself like that of a cheerleader, both hands in the air holding imaginary pom-poms, one hip swayed heavily to one side, and feet formed an L, one facing forward with her body, the other facing to her left, then she did an amazing flip over the water turning it into a splashless dive. She remained underwater swimming the length of the pool. Her head popped out facing the wall nearest me. She placed her hands on the edge on the pool and raised her torso up out of the water, holding herself up with straight arms. The way she was positioned, her breasts were being squeezed by her arms pushing them together.

She was only maybe 20 ft away from me now. From this angle, I could barely see the edge of the pool over the 8ft wooden fence separating our yards. I had to stay extra quiet because of our proximity. Everything else was so quiet I could hear her breathing.

She pulled herself out and faced the pool, her skin glistening. Her ass was round and voluptuous with wide hips and a thin belly. Her hair reached half way down her back. I was the luckiest man alive with the only ticket to the best show in town.

She dove back into the water and started swimming the pool longways, perpendicular to me. She swam 4 laps front stroke, 4 laps fly stroke, then, my personal favorite, 4 laps back stroke. Her boobs jiggled above the water everytime her arm slapped the water. When she finished, she pulled herself out, threw her bikini over her shoulder and went over to the hot tub. She sat facing away from the house in perfect view, but was now a greater distance away making her hard to see. I decided I would come back out here the next night with binoculars to see if she came out again.

I waited for her to go back inside then climbed down and went to bed. My father apparently slept at the motel over near the University. I was trying to get into Soulman U to finish up my degree. It was in the big city about 30 miles away from our small community. My dad has always worked in the city, but he used to commute.

I came downstairs in the morning and found our neighbor wearing an apron over a beautiful yellow sundress in our kitchen chopping fruit with my mother. "Hey, Tiger," my mom's nickname for me, "You remember little Bree, right?"

My jaw dropped. This could not be Sabrina! Bree noticed my surprise. "Oh, um, yeah, uh, we, the other day..." I was trying to choose my words wisely.

"He slipped in the mud yesterday as he was walking home and I helped him up," she finished my story with a smile on her face. She couldn't have forgotten our little yelling match. I felt bad. Of course she didn't remember me as a football player, she remembered me as her babysitter.

"Hey, look," I started an apology, "I'm sorry for-"

She cut me off, "No, don't apologize, I'm sorry. You were right. I didn't need to be reminding you of a bad experience. It was inappropriate."

"Well, look at you two, kissing up to each other," my mom grinned widely. "You know, you used to have the biggest crush on my Tiger," my mom said. Bree face went a hot red. "I started calling him Tiger because of you, you know?" she said pointing to at Bree. "You were the first person to call him that," my mom went on.

"Oh my gawd!" Bree turned around trying to hide her blushing and a smile she couldn't contain. She started doing the dishes, looking for any excuse to escape this conversation.

"You used to come to me and ask me when you would be old enough to marry my son," my mom was relentless. She was always trying to hook me up with some young girl she thought would be good for me.

"Ok mom, you can stop now," I said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"What, I'm only answering her question," she looked at Bree, "you're old enough now!"

My mom caught Bree mid gulp of a glass of water. She sprayed that water all over the kitchen in surprise and started choking in reaction. "Oh my gawd," Bree repeated, "I am so sorry, this is so embarrassing!" Bree frantically looked around for a rag to clean up.

"No, no, no," my mom insisted, "that's quite alright. Why don't you and Tiger just go out on the back porch and wait for me to finish breakfast. I'll be right out. You can set the table." We had a glass table out back with fancy metal chairs.

I walked over to the table with the silverware and napkins. I let Bree set the plates. I wasn't sure how I should place them anymore. She placed them how I normally would, but who would sit at the head. My mom I suppose. Bree and I sat across from eachother and made small talk. My mom finally came out with a plate of pancakes and a bowl of fruit then looked at me like she was waiting for something.

"What's up," I asked her, unsure of why she was staring at me and not sitting.

"Your in my spot," she explained. This confused me. I always sat at the left of the head and mom always sat to the right of my dad who was at the head. I didn't question her, I got up, she sat, then I understood what she was doing. She had me sitting at the head with Bree to my right.

I sat uncomfortably. I always imagined I would sit at this position eventually, when I got my own place and had my own family, but this felt odd. I was just about to start pulling food onto my plate when my mom and Bree connected hands. Then my mom extended her free hand toward me, "I was hoping you would pray over our breakfast for us Tiger."

I grabbed my mother's hand then looked toward Bree. She looked like she wasn't sure if we should hold hands and I wasn't sure either. She finally brought her hand up and grabbed mine, her face went red again. It made me smile. I bowed my head and closed my eyes and prayed.

We made more small talk as breakfast went on. A couple times, I'd catch Bree staring at me and she'd look away flustered when I made eye contact unexpectedly. "Hey! My cast comes off tomorrow!" I cheered.

"Oh honey, I totally forgot, I'm not gonna be able to take you," my mom apologized.

"That's fine, I'll catch an uber into town."

"Nonsense," Bree spoke up. "I'll take you. An uber into town and back costs a fortune."

"Oh that's so nice of you!" my mom exclaimed.

"No, I have to stop by the school anyway," Bree explained.

"That's perfect, Tiger has to check on his application status!"

"Well, thank you for including me in this decision guys," I joked.

After Bree went home, my mom approached me. "Bree inherited the house when her parents passed away last year. A boating accident," my mom explained. "I've been spending a lot of time with her. Today is the happiest I've seen her in a long time." I almost felt guilty for wanting to watch her skinny dip again tonight.

I went up to my room and found my binoculars and grabbed a folding chair from the garage. I was prepared for tonight. I snuck out just before sundown without my mother noticing. I went up into the tree house and waited by the window.

After the sun went down, Bree came out the same way she had the night before. She performed her little strip dance, hopped into the pool, did her laps and hopped back out. I was disappointed that the show went short tonight, but instead of going back inside, she went and laid down on her lounge chair. I was curious why she was lounging, she wasn't getting a tan at this time a night.

She was fidgeting her fingers like she was nervous. She looked around and when she was sure she was alone, she brought her fingers down to her pussy. Was she really about to do what I think she was about to do! She moved them slow and rhythmic, lightly rubbing her outer lips.

She closed her eyes, repositioned her legs wider coincidentally giving me a better view and started playing with her clitoris. At this point, my penis was pressing hard to the inside of my jeans. I unzipped my pants and brought my dick out, the freezing air feeling like tiny kisses of ice along my shaft and balls. I could only imagine how Bree cold felt having just got out of the water.

Her nipples were hard and grew to pleasure joysticks on her supple breasts to which she brought one hand up to play. Simultaneously squeezing, twisting, and fiddling with her clit and nipple, her moaning grew loud enough that I could hear her from my tree house. I made sure not to bring myself up too fast. I wanted to pace myself with her.

The faster she went, the more her body squirmed. Her back arched throwing her chest to the sky. She screamed out in ecstasy then brought her hand over her mouth to quiet herself as her body started shaking violently. At this point, I too brought myself to peak and came onto the floor.

I sat myself down to relax as I could see she was starting to relax herself. As my butt hit the chair, it scooted back an inch knocking over my crutch that was leaning on the arm. It made a huge racket. Reflexively, my hand shot down to quiet the crutch and I flashed my eyes up. She heard me! She began frantically looking around attempting to cover herself with the towel. At one point, I swear she squinted at the tree suspiciously, but she also squinted suspiciously at the thick bushes on the other side of her yard and the woods behind our houses do I don't think she knew where the sound came from.

She quickly got to her feet and stumbled to her house, still weak in her legs from the recent orgasm. The moment she got inside, I rushed to my bedroom as stealthily as I could and waited. Nothing happened. Is it possible she could know it was me, or even suspect?

The next morning I woke up to our doorbell ringing. "Tiger, could you get that!" my mom shouted. Already wearing some basketball shorts and a black tank-top, I got out of bed and answered the door. I wondered if it was Bree. Would she confront me about last night? My heart began beating fast.

"Good morning!" It was Bree wearing a new sundress. This one was blue and had a socially appropriate, but good amount of cleavage.

"Hey Bree, what a surprise," I joked hoping to present an attitude of innocence.

"Haha," she fake laughed sarcastically. "Well, when were you planning to get ready?"

"It's 6 in the morning," I exclaimed. "I didn't realize you wanted to leave so early."

"I guess I'll have to wait for you to get ready," she sighed.

"Breakfast is ready!" my mom called from the other room.

I looked at Bree, "Breakfast is ready," then I walked toward the back porch. She looked like she was about to argue that we needed to go, then closed her mouth and decided against it. She hasn't brought up last night yet. Maybe I'm in the clear.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • SU: A Boy in his Tree House - Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds