Submission School: Black-Maled

Beth, a student, asked, "Mrs. Barber, may I go to the washroom?"

"Yes," I answered, barely holding in a moan, my voice disconcertingly high, which caused much of the class to look up from their work.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Barber?" Billy asked.

"Fine," I lied, "just got a tight calf and trying to stretch it out." To make it believable, I stretched my right leg which only allowed more of my thigh high stockings to be visible. I got a couple strange looks and a couple lengthy stares from the boys before they settled back to work.

A minute later, squeezing my legs together, my orgasm building without my permission, I closed my eyes and let the building wave of pleasure erupt so I could end this public humiliation before it got any worse. Clenching my teeth, I grabbed onto my chair as the orgasm rumbled through me. I couldn't believe I was having an orgasm at work, in my class, while my students were in the room.

Suddenly the vibrating stopped and another text arrived:

You dirty teacher slut,

Cumming in front of your students like an insatiable (SAT word) slut (not an SAT word). You may sit at your desk properly now.

I quickly pulled my legs off my desk. Awkwardly, I felt my pussy juice slithering down my leg. I sat at my desk disgusted with the situation and humiliated by the reality of what just transpired.

Once class ended, Trisha walked to my desk and put the remote control in my hand. "A gift for you, Mrs. Barber," she said smiling, before walking out. I quickly tossed it in my desk drawer as the rest of the students left my class. Thankfully, I had a preparation period last class and I went to the washroom and washed up, pulling the egg out of me. Looking at myself in the mirror, I shook my head as tears began rolling down my cheeks...how was I going to get out of this?

I left school before the last class ended to avoid Jordan and to try to come to grips with the situation that seemed to have no way out. Plus, I had to be back at school at seven for a prom meeting that I was running.

At home, I was cleaning the house; cleaning always being rather therapeutic for me when I got a text.

I ignored it as I kept cleaning, desperate to forget the shameful experience of earlier today.

Another text came a couple of minutes later and then another. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

Mrs. Barber,

You left early... how disappointing. You will need to be punished for avoiding me. I expect the egg put in that white cunt of yours. Don't worry, I got the remote from your desk after school.

I sighed. When was this humiliation going to end?

I checked the other messages. One was from Sophia and the other was from the blocked number that was playing puppet master with my career.

Mom,

I won't be home for supper. I'm going to stay and eat over at Trisha's. I'll see you at the prom meeting.

I stared transfixed at the words. Was it as bluntly obvious as I assumed? Was my daughter telling me she was going to Trisha's to eat her pussy? Did Sophia know I was being blackmailed because of her indiscretions? Was she a willing participant in it? I couldn't believe that, but I also never would have believed what I learned yesterday if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Then suddenly it hit me. What if it was photo-shopped? It seemed unlikely based on Sophia's behavior and the text I just read, but I was grasping at straws.

I clicked on the next text:

Mrs. Barber,

I don't like waiting for a response. I also expect you to wear a sexier outfit for tonight and no bra...your punishment for trying to avoid me.

I texted back, praying my last gasp of hope of maintaining my normal life was somehow true:

How do I know that picture is real?

I stared at my phone waiting for a response like I used to wait by the phone for a boy to call back in the early 1990's.

Then another text:

It was a photo with the words JUST TAKEN NOW.

The photo was one with both Sophia and Lilly each holding a black foot in beige stockings in their hands as they kissed the toes.

My tiny hope faded but I grasped onto the thinnest of hope left as I replied:

Still could be photo-shopped.

A couple anxiety ridden minutes later and any last doubts of plausibility were crushed when he sent me a video.

Mrs. Barber,

Could this be photo-shopped?

I watched the video like one would a car crash... with stunned silence.

"Do you love eating black cunt, Sophia?" Trisha asked. The camera angle was from behind and above Trisha who wasn't clearly in view, but her voice was undeniable.

Sophia, on the other hand, her lips glistening with pussy juice, was undeniably recognizable as she looked up from on her knees, between Trisha's black legs, and answered, "I love eating black cunt, Mistress."

I gasped at hearing the word 'mistress'. It was one thing for her to be experimenting with her sexuality, but quite another to be a submissive plaything for some entitled rich bitch. My anger bubbled to the surface as I watched my good girl daughter be humiliated.

"Beg to eat my black cunt, my eager little white cunt-licker slut," Trisha ordered.

"Oh, Mistress Trisha, can your lowly pet plaything please lick your beautiful black perfection?" Sophia responded, an insatiable hunger in her eyes. Unfortunately, it was obvious that she wasn't being forced there against her will...no she seemed like a very, very eager participant.

"And what about my ass Sophia, do you like eating my chocolate ass?" Trisha asked, continuing to pile on the humiliation at my daughter.

I should have quit watching, but I was frozen to the small screen, unable to come to grips with the obvious reality that was playing in front of me.

Sophia answered, "Mmmmmmm, I love eating your beautiful round ass my dark goddess and getting my tongue deep inside your puckered little rosebud."

"Get licking, my pet, Ariel is waiting rather impatiently for her turn," Trisha demanded, revealing yet another layer to this twisted game of sexual power.

In the background but out of range, Ariel added, " Yes, Sophia, I want to see if you can get an A- plus in nigger pleasing."

I winced at the use of the taboo 'n' word, appalled at how the race card was being played with so liberally. I also cringed at the thought of Ariel using my daughter. She was a foul- mouthed chubby bitch that bullied students all the time. I didn't hate any student, but I definitely had a strong dislike for Ariel. The only thing bigger than her mouth were the breasts that she barely kept under wraps in her going-to-the-bar-to-get-laid outfits.

Sophia's head disappeared between Trisha's legs as the video stopped.

Another text was waiting as I stared at the shocking image of my daughter between another woman's legs.

I clicked on the text:

Mrs. Barber

I can send you another video if you wish?

I texted back:

We need to end this.

He texted right back:

I agree my MILF teacher... and we will tonight. I expect you in beige thigh highs, a sexy TIGHT blouse, a short skirt that hides your thigh highs when standing but not when sitting, and the highest heels you own. You may wear the same thong, which I imagine is very wet now...but no bra. Let those big white jugs free.

I sighed again. Deciding I had enough evidence to charge him with sexual extortion and willing to allow the video to be released if need be to protect Sophia long term, I decided to talk to Mrs. Adler before the meeting and let her deal with this before going to the cops.

That said, in case I saw him before the meeting, I obeyed his orders dressing again as instructed, changing into beige thigh highs, putting the egg back in, sliding on my dirty still wet thong; a constant reminder of my public submission, a cute and tight blouse and a sexy but still appropriate skirt. I grabbed a bra and real panties to change into before the meeting after having talked to Mrs. Adler.

I left for school early, the visual of my daughter between Trisha's legs and looking so undeniably hungry unable to leave me. I had to save her since she obviously couldn't save herself.

Reaching school early, I dropped my bag off in my classroom and went directly to Janice's office, knowing she would be there preparing for tonight's meeting... she was a perfectionist.

I walked in confident and ready to bring Jordan down until I saw what was around her neck; the exact same choker that Sophia and Lilly were wearing.

"You too?" I asked, stunned that our stern no nonsense leader could possible get drawn into such a twisted game.

"Me too?" she asked looking at me confused.

Deciding I couldn't have this conversation on the hunch she too was somehow a part of this growing group of white women in Jordan and Trisha's sick game, I covered, "Here an hour early."

She shrugged, "You know me."

I thought to myself, 'I thought I did', but now everything I thought I knew seemed irrelevant.

We chatted for twenty-five minutes discussing the meeting tonight, the lack of parent chaperones for the prom, who would replace our retiring superintendent and what we were going to do for the summer. Of course, the whole time I couldn't stop wondering if she too was a part of Jordan's game.

Parents started arriving and I knew I couldn't risk disobeying Jordan's orders now, not without a guaranteed resolution to my problem.

So I went to greet parents and lead a meeting with a vibrating egg inside me that could be turned on at any moment, and no bra.

I greeted parents, chatted with students and was just beginning to move towards the podium to call the meeting to order (I'm a stickler for starting on time) when Jordan's voice called from behind me, "Good evening, Mrs. Barber."

I turned around to see him with his parents. "Hi, Jordan; it's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Bruce."

I extended my hand as Mr. Bruce said, "We have heard lots about you."

"Hopefully all good," I said smiling, praying Jordan or Trisha didn't start the egg.

"Of course," he said. "He says he loves your class."

I smiled graciously, "Thank you very much." Wanting to end this conversation, I said, "Well, I need to get this meeting started."

"Have a good night, Mrs. Barber," Jordan added.

"You too," I replied.

"Oh, I plan to," he said, his tone eerily ominous.

I walked away and wasn't remotely surprised when the egg began vibrating. I reached the podium and called the meeting to order, the buzzing inside only a minor distraction.

Over the next hour, the vibrations started and stopped a couple dozen times, just enough to remind me he was in control, but not enough to get my pussy wet or build anything close to an orgasm.

After the formal meeting was done, the egg was shut off just as Sophia told me she and some friends were going to go out to a nine o'clock movie. I spent another half hour answering individual questions, being introduced to parents by students who liked me, and cleaning up.

I was mentally worn out after this psychologically and emotionally exhausting day. I went to my classroom to grab my bag deciding I was too wiped to mark, instead thinking a nice bubble bath, a glass or two or three of wine and an early bed was in order.

I walked into my classroom and was startled when I heard Jordan say, "Close the door, Mrs. Barber. "

He was sitting at my desk.

I said, tired and bitchy, "Not now, Jordan."

"Close the door now, he sternly said, "unless you want someone to hear your moans of ecstasy," he smugly responded, implying he was going to fuck me.

"I need to get home," I replied.

"And you can once you fulfill your slut duties," he said. "Now close the fucking door."

His firm voice startled me and I instinctively closed the door.

"On your knees, Mrs. Barber," he instructed.

"Excuse me?" I said, although I heard him clearly.

"This is getting silly, Mrs. Barber. You know in the end you are going to do as I tell you to. So let's stop playing this little charade where you think you have a say in what happens," he said, before adding, "this is the last time I am going to say this. I have other pets I could be playing with. So do as you're fucking told or the videos go live. It really is black and white, Mrs. Barber, pun fucking intended. Now get on your knees."

I obeyed, dropping to my knees, anger at my helplessness burning through my very being. I asked, "Is Mrs. Adler somehow a part of this sick game of yours?"

"Mrs. Adler, she was the easiest white bitch to get ever," he laughed. "I went to her office after calling Mr. Hamilton an asshole and ended up taking her ass in her office while she begged like a hungry slut."

"You expect me to believe that?" I asked.

"I don't really care at all what the fuck you believe. The reality is it is the truth. I can't explain it but white chicks love black dicks. Wow, another rhyming couplet," he said.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"Did you believe that your daughter could possibly be a submissive to the cheerleading squad?" he asked.

"The whole team?" I asked.

"No, just the seniors," he said. "Now crawl to me, my newest pet."

"I am not your pet," I shot back, my defiance still there even during this weak time.

"What term would you like?" he asked. "Slut, submissive, whore, bitch, slave?"

"None," I replied, still not moving.

"Get your fucking ass over here now," he ordered.

Reluctantly, with no other alternative but to obey, I crawled to him. My cheeks burned with humiliation at the demeaning task I was forced to do in my own classroom. Reaching him, he said, "Take out my cock, Mrs. Barber."

I tried one last time, desperate to avoid being forced to sexually please him, to reason with him. "Jordan, please, this is wrong."

"And yet, I believe it will feel soooo right," he said.

"Somebody could catch us," I pointed out.

"Then you better hurry," he countered with, snapping his fingers and pointing to his crotch.

Accepting I had to do it, and do it quick, I moved my trembling hands to his crotch and unbuckled his pants.

He lifted his ass up and instructed, "Pull down my pants, Mrs. Barber."

I obeyed, roughly tugging them down, just wanting to blow him and get this over with.

"Eager are we?" he asked.

"To get this over with, yes," I replied, making sure he knew I wasn't remotely happy with this situation.

He laughed, "Oh, denial, it's the most adorable thing."

"What do you think I am going to see your cock and go all bimbo slut?" I asked, his pretentious smug attitude really pissing me off.

"That is what happened with Mrs. Adler. One minute she was telling me about respecting teacher's authority and the next, once I whipped out my big black snake she was begging me to teach her the pleasures of black cock," he shrugged casually.

I actually laughed. "I can't fathom that is how it happened."

"Take out my cock, Mrs. Barber," he instructed.

I may have to pull it out, stroke it and suck it, but there was no way I was going to enjoy it. I looked at his crotch for the first time and saw a pretty large bulge and slowly I retrieved his cock. Pulling it out, I accidentally said, completely in awe of his massive cock, "Holy shit."

He chuckled, "That's what they all say."

I stared at his ten inch cock in my hand, double my husband's, and twice as thick. I couldn't fathom a teenager having such a big cock.

"Don't just stare at it Mrs. Barber, suck it," he ordered.

I opened my mouth, leaned forward and took his massive cock in my mouth, mesmerized by its girth and length.

"That's it, Mrs. Barber," he groaned. "I knew you would look amazing with your pretty lips wrapped around my big fat black dick."

His cock in my mouth, I couldn't respond although I don't know what I would have said. Instead, I tried to get used to his extra girth, which had my mouth stretched unlike any other cock I had ever sucked. I just bobbed on the first couple inches as I got accustomed to Jordan's ridiculously large cock. My pussy, three weeks neglected with Jared up north, started getting wet, which only frustrated me more.

"That's it, Mrs. Barber," he groaned, as if reading my mind, "get used to the girth. I imagine your white husband doesn't have half the cock I have."

I wanted to tell him my husband was twice the man that he was but instead I just continued to slowly suck on his cock.

"Take more of my cock in your mouth, Mrs. Barber," he ordered. "Don't make love to my cock, suck it, although I am sure you'd rather just have it in that white cunt of yours."

I hated his smug attitude, but was even more frustrated by how my pussy was betraying me...begging for attention. Deciding I had to get him off quick before my body betrayed me even more, I began to bob hungrily up and down on his cock.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Barber, go to town on my cock, get it nice and wet for that hot cunt of yours," he said, my worst fear coming to light. He planned to fuck me, too.

I began bobbing faster, desperate to get him off before he could shove that massive monster in me, knowing if he did I would come like crazy, which would only add to my humiliation.

"Holy shit, Mrs. Barber, you must really want my cock in your cunt," he groaned, pulling his cock away.

My mouth finally not full of cock, I pleaded, sounding like just another horny slut, "Please, Jordan, let me just suck you off."

"Do you swallow?" he asked.

"Of course," I said all sultry, trying desperately to let me suck him to completion.

"How about a facial, Mrs. Barber?" he asked, his cock tapping on my lips.

"Whatever you wish," I answered, willing to do the degrading act if it meant I didn't have to fuck him.

"Take off your blouse, Mrs. Barber. I want to see those big white titties of yours first hand. Maybe I will cover those big pillows of yours with my dominant cum," he said.

Still desperate to avoid having his cock in my pussy, I ignored the slight at black-white relations, as I unbuttoned my blouse. Once unbuttoned, I took off my blouse, revealing my breasts, seemingly rather eagerly, to a student.

"Very nice, Mrs. Barber, very fucking nice," Jordan approved, which oddly sent a chill up my back. My husband took for granted how hard I worked to stay looking this good after two kids, so a compliment, albeit while being blackmailed, felt good.

I asked, without even thinking, "Want to fuck my tits with that big cock of yours?"

"My big black cock," he corrected, stressing the word black.

I looked up to him, leaned forward and said, my tone dripping with sultry sweetness, "Oh, yes, fuck my white titties with that big, black cock."

Before he could say anything, I put his cock between my breasts and began bouncing up and down feeling like a cheap whore and yet thinking this was a better alternative to having him fuck me.

"Nice," he groaned, "I knew you were a nasty little slut under those old school outfits."

"Come on me," I moaned, a couple of minutes later, wanting desperately to get him to shoot his load.

"On your face or tits?" he asked.

"Wherever you wish," I answered, thinking I may have manipulated him to not finish his plan to fuck me.

"Good answer," he smiled. "Stand up and take off the skirt of yours. Let's see that cunt."

Trying one more time to avoid having intercourse with him, I pleaded, begging like a cheap whore, "Oh, baby, please come on your teacher's titties."

"Not before I inspect my merchandise," he said, standing up. "Now get out of that skirt."

I sighed, standing up, again feeling helpless, although thankful to be off my knees. My hands again trembling, I slowly slid my skirt down my legs to reveal my trimmed pussy and thigh high stockings.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds