• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Submissive Girl is Displayed

Submissive Girl is Displayed

"Carina, come in here" – she heard him call from the bedroom. She walked in, and saw him standing near the bed, which had an outfit laid out on it. Put this on he ordered. She slipped out of her jeans and sweater, and picked up the shirt. "Bra and panties off too" he ordered. She hesitated, then obeyed – stripping naked before putting on the short full skirt and button up blouse. She slipped into the heels laying on the floor and stood before him for his inspection. He reached over and tweaked her nipple before sliding his hand up her skirt to feel her wetness.

"Let's go for a ride". She obediently followed him to the garage and slipped into the passenger seat. It was a lovely day so the convertible top on the vintage mustang was already down in preparation. She loved this car. They had taken many rides in it, usually with her stroking his dick until he pulled off the road and laid her over the hood to fuck her from behind when he could no longer stand it.

They drove through the neighborhood, heading towards the interstate. As they sat as a stop light, he ordered her to put her hands behind her head and grab the bars at the base of the headrest. She heard and felt him put the handcuffs on her wrists, threaded through the headrest to keep her hands where he wanted them. They continued onto the highway, pulling into the left lane and quickly speeding up so they were racing down the highway.

He pulled up next to a semi, and slowed so his speed matched the other driver. She could see the trucker looking out his window, checking out the Mustang and the girl riding in the passenger seat. He reached over, and began unbuttoning her blouse. With the buttons undone, the blouse opened in the wind, showing her tits to the trucker and the world. She squirmed around, trying to cover herself, but with her hands bounds there was really nothing she could do to prevent it.

He kept pace with the truck, and began pinching and fondling her responsive nipples. Against her will, she felt her nipples hardening in the wind with the attention of his fingers. He pulled the chained nipple clamps out of the console and attached them to her nipples, leaving the chain dangling between. With a wave and a roar of the motor he accelerated past the truck. He waved again and the trucker gave an appreciative blast of his horn.

He listened on the CB in the car to the trucker alerting the trucks in front of him to the moving show that was about to come their way. As he pulled up next to the next semi, the driver already had the window down and was leaning out to watch them pull up. He slowed to the trucks speed, and then grabbed the chain, pulling until her breasts and nipples were stretched in front of her, her back arching as far from the seat as she could get with her hands bound to the headrest. He began surging forward a little, pulling the chain in time and then slowing the car and releasing – almost as if the car itself was pulling the chain and not him. He amused himself this was for a few miles before waving and speeding off, looking for the next truck.

He drove a few miles before spotting the next trucker about to get a lovely surprise. As he pulled up next to the cab, he ordered her to put her feet on the dash. She complied, keeping her feet and knees together, hoping her skirt wouldn't fly up. "No – feet apart" he ordered. She spread her feet a little apart and looked at him. "Further". She opened her legs further and felt her skirt flapping in the wind. "Further" he ordered again. She spread her legs as far apart on the dash as she could, resigned to obey him. He reached over, and pulled her skirt to her waist, baring her pussy completely to anyone who could see into the car, which of course the trucker could. He allowed the trucker a long look before he placed his hand on her pubic bone and began stroking her clit with his thumb. Without thinking about it, she braced her feet on the dash, and raised her hips slightly off the seat to give him better access.

He continued to play with her, watching her arousal grow. He knew she was turned on by how her eyes were drifting shut and how wet she was getting. He stroked his fingers down her pussy, and brought them to her lips. She eagerly sucked them into her mouth and cleaned them while the trucker looked down on the whole scene. He put his fingers back into her pussy and brought them to his own mouth – she was so sweet tasting. He listened on the CB as the trucker was relaying the entire scene to the other truckers within his range. He picked up the mic when he heard the trucker wonder over the radio what she tasted like. "She's sweet and very tasty" he replied as he sped up and passed the truck.

He could hear the truckers on the radio, begging him to catch up with him. He kept his foot on the gas, and passed a few of the trucks – looking for just the right truck. The truckers he passed still got an eyeful – her top open, nipples clamped and her pussy on display. After a few miles, he found a truck he liked the look of, and slowed to stay next to it. He went to work on her pussy and clit again, occasionally stopping to pull the chain attached to her nipples. He put the chain in her mouth and ordered her to keep it tight so her nipples were stretched up.

He concentrated on her clit, wanting to make her cum while the trucker watched from his cab. He could hear the other truckers pleading and begging for him to move on, but he held his position while stroking her. "Pull the chain harder". He heard her moan – she was so close to cumming. He kept on stroking her clit, watching her, the road and the trucker all at the same time. He brought her over the edge, reveling in the way she arched and bucked against the seat, trying to get closer to his fingers, and then trying to get away after she finished. The trucker was practically leaning out of his cab, trying to get a better look at her while she was cumming.

He sped away, patting her leg and telling her "Good girl". He removed the clamps and closed her shirt, but made her keep her feet apart on the dash and her skirt flipped up. This way, only vehicles taller than them could see she was half naked. He drove along, considering his next move. He passed several semi's and while they didn't get the show their fellow driver did, they were still appreciative over the radio, and several blew their horns in thank you. He continued to listen to the CB and smiled when the truckers started talking about how much they'd like to taste her and bring her off themselves since she put on such a pretty show. "Would you like that Carina?" he asked.

She looked at him, but didn't reply. In truth, while the idea frightened her, it also was very exciting at the same time. She knew she didn't really have a choice – if that's what he decided, then that is what would happen.

They continued driving until he saw a rest area with a few trucks parked in it. He pulled in, and drove slowly down the passenger car side. The trucks in the rest stop must have been listening to the radio, because he could see the drivers watching them closely as he pulled past. He pulled into the last stall at the end of the rest stop – there were no other cars around, so the car was by itself. He stepped out of the car, and went to the passenger side and opened the door. She assumed he was going to remove her hand cuffs but instead lowered the seat so she was almost fully reclined. He turned and looked at the trucks, smiling as the first driver climbed down and walked over.

"I was listening on the radio, and couldn't believe it when you pulled in" the trucker said as a way of greeting. "Can I taste her?" Her man leaned over and pulled her legs out of the car before stepping back. The trucker needed no further permission, he kneeled between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. He licked her from bottom to top, over and over. She could feel herself getting aroused again, looking up into the eyes of her man and seeing his approval. She gave herself over to the sensations, allowing the trucker full access by pulling one of her knees over his shoulder. He groaned, and inserted two rough fingers into her pussy, working them in and out. He pulled them out, and held them to her lips – wanting to feel her suck them clean. He slid his fingers back into her, working them in and out in time with his tongue on her clit.

She was so into the sensations he was causing, she didn't even notice that three other truckers were standing behind him, watching and waiting their turn. One of them leaned over and opened her shirt back up and began rolling and pinching her nipples while the first trucker continued his tongue service. She came very quickly, hooking her leg around his neck to hold him in place while arching her back against the second truckers hands.

As soon as the first trucker backed away from her pussy, the second one took his place and began nibbling and sucking on her engorged clit. He slid a finger into her dripping pussy, but only to wet it before inserting it into her ass. He worked his finger in and out as he continued to eat her, adding a second finger when she started moaning. He quickly brought her to climax, and moved aside for the next trucker.

She looked up at her new partner, and realized that all the truckers had their phones out and were filming her being serviced. This trucker decided to make his turn last as long as possible, teasing her and stopping as she was about to cum. He finally brought her over the edge, and moved aside.

The last trucker was also the youngest – he was likely thinking he was going to love this job if this happened every once in a while. Instead of immediately diving into her pussy, he leaned up and started nipping and sucking her nipples without touching her pussy. He played with them, rolling and pinching them until she was begging him to bring her off. He finally moved his head down between her legs, pulling her knees over his shoulders. He placed his hands on the back of her thighs, and pushed them until they were on her chest and her entire pussy and ass was on display to him. He spread her ass cheeks apart, and began rimming her. Watching what the young trucker was doing, and knowing how much she loved that, her man reached down and began stroking her clit with his thumb while the trucker continued to work her asshole. He finally moved up, and replaced the thumb with his tongue. He licked and sucked her as he assaulted her nipples at the same time. She came hard, arching her back and screaming with pleasure.

She felt the handcuffs being released, and thought her ordeal was over, but her man pulled her out of the car and bent her over across the hood. With the four truckers still watching and filming, he pulled his dick out and entered her hard from behind. He held her hips as he pounded into her, her hand snaking down between her legs to play with her clit while he took his pleasure. She felt him pull his dick out, and slowly push it into her ass – she knew he wouldn't last long after all the action he'd been watching. She was right – she felt him pulse and then cum.

He pulled out of her, leaving her leaning over the hood exposed. He grabbed a towel from the car, and cleaned her off before putting her back in the passenger seat. He shook hands with the truckers and drove away. He spend the drive listening to the four lucky truckers detail their adventures to their less fortunate listeners.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Submissive Girl is Displayed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds