Submissive Squared Ch. 03

"Sorry, but I got one here."

Finished now and sure I had everything I handed him the credit card and as the charge went through he bagged up my purchases. Unfortunately the bags were clear plastic and as I struggled with my load a few men came in and laughed, making sexual remarks about all the 'toys' I'd bought and asking if I needed their help in learning how to use them. Their taunts only served to heighten my arousal and I felt my nipples stiffen and push against the fabric of my already too tight blouse. I kept going and placed everything into the back seat. I quickly looked at the time and relaxed knowing I was still in good shape. As I drove to the address of the corporate apartment I began to realize that my seat was already wet and that I had to carry in these items in the clear bags and hoped that there would not be anyone about.

Unfortunately there was a woman manning the desk and I had to give my name to be allowed in. She obviously found my name and buzzed me into the building and grinned as I struggled through the door with my 'toys' so clearly evident. I quickly found the elevator and pushed the button for the floor as indicated on my list. I thought nothing could further arouse me after my experience in the store but the look she gave me and the sly and knowing grin made more of my pussy juice leak onto my thighs. While highly aroused by my task I was grateful that everything I needed to know was on my list, the store and apartment addresses as well as the apartment floor. I realized as the elevator ascended that there was no apartment number and I panicked but the door opened and there was only one door on this floor, and my key slid in easily.

Not taking the time to survey the place but leaving the bags inside the door I found the bedroom and adjoining shower. I quickly stripped and showered, ignoring washing my hair knowing I did not have the time to dry it and style it. I went back to the bags and took everything out then disposed of the bags. I decided where I needed to be kneeling once the items were to spread out in front of me and also knowing I needed to allow Master to enter.

I did not see a reason to put anything in any kind of order but I put them in a semi circle in front of me. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw I had only five minutes. I quickly rechecked that there was room for the door to open and Master to enter and satisfied I dropped to my knees, spread them out, sat back on my heels so my pussy was on display, placed my hands palm up on my thighs and thrust my chest out then dropped my eyes to the floor and waited. I recalled waiting this way for Brian and how disappointed I was then, but knowing that soon a true Master would enter not only the door but also my life. I felt the soft bounce of my Kitten charm against my chest and relaxed knowing that the man who gave it to me was not Brian, but my Master. I was still afraid of some of the things I'd purchased but found that I did indeed have Trust in my Master and I found myself smiling and touching the little charm. I heard the key in the door and then felt a soft waft of air as it opened and closed, then two shined shoes were in my field of vision and I came. I was shocked to the core when I started to feel my pussy clenching and leaking my cum all over the floor, I had never in my life cum without stimulation of some sort. I felt tears forming in my eyes when a loud burst of laughter filled the apartment.

"Oh Kitten! I had no idea just how needy you were. Is it me or did your shopping trip move you to this?"

"Sir, I was fine, in fact a bit nervous until I saw your shoes and it just happened. It has never happened to me like that Sir never Sir. Kitten is ashamed to admit Sir that she is sorry to have done such a thing without Master's permission."

Still laughing he said.

"Kitten you will be trained but it pleases me that I can do this to you without touching you."

Then he looked at all the items on the floor and said.

"You did well Kitten and tomorrow night I will let you chose which of these you wish to begin with, but tonight we will have a nice dinner and I will introduce you to a part of me you will learn to worship."

I remained naked but was free to walk with Master while dinner was sent up to the apartment. I was told to wait I the bedroom while Master received the delivery and placed our food on the counter, then He called me back and had me serve Him his dinner then bring mine to the table and join Him.

"Kitten some BDSM relationships are very extreme and in those you would not be eating with me, nor would you be permitted off your hands and knees in my presence unless you were in some other position. For now I want to learn your needs, learn your buttons and control them. To date your entire experience has been a spanking and sex from behind. In addition to what you've read, is that correct Kitten."

"Yes! Master."

"Well in this situation we will feel our way along together. You will enjoy some things and maybe not enjoy some others. In this way I will learn what carrots to offer and what sticks to wield. Some submissive women and men actually love to be whipped and consequently such action are more rewards then discipline. We will discover what discipline is for you by experimenting and observing. Once we know what makes you cum and what makes you cringe, I will be able to train you properly. Now eat."

"Thank you Master."

We ate the meal in silence and I wondered exactly what he meant by worship. I found myself from time to time fingering the Kitten charm whenever my mind felt lost, or I felt insecure, or concerned about my own femininity. Brian had really done a job on me, made me question my self, and my ability to be desirable to a man. Somehow when I felt myself slipping into one of those thoughts I found myself caressing the charm and my mind cleared and allowed only good positive thoughts to take over. When we'd finished dinner I took our plates to the kitchen and began to put them in the dishwasher and tidy up. I was just about ready to re-join Master when He called.

"Kitten, get out here. I have a staff for that, you are here to service me not play maid. Now follow me."

"Yes Master."

I hurried to follow Him and when he stopped in what I later learned was the den he had me back on my knees in submission, knees spread, hands on my thighs palms up and head down. This time I realized that in this position I could glance at the charm and began to understand the calm it brought me. I was fully prepared to subject myself to whatever was to come.

"Kitten, look up. Put your eyes on my groin and do not waver."

I did as requested and watched as Master took off His belt and loosened His trousers, unzipped his fly and allowed His cock to fall forward. I stared at his semi erect cock. It was as big as Brian's was when Brian was hard I could only imagine what size Master might be when fully erect. I stared as required and waited. I began to notice the veins that bulged a shade of blue on one side and the ridge where His cock crested to become a wide helmet shape. His slit was long and narrow and as I let my eyes wander down His cock I noticed slight imperfections that I began to imagine feeling when He decided to fuck His Kitten. I had no idea when or if that would happen never the less I admired and studied that cock.

His hands now held His cock out towards me and said.

"Kitten you will learn first how to make love to my cock. It is my center and as such it is the key to you satisfactorily serving me. Tonight you will begin the process of learning to love my cock. Kitten have you any experience in taking a cock in your mouth?"

"Yes, Sir, some. I liked it but my husband always seemed to prefer to put in my pussy and get it over with. Kitten has the desire Sir, but is not experienced."

"Tonight I want you to feel your way, you may use your hands as you feel necessary to assist your mouth. If I feel the need I will make some suggestions to you. Those will come later. Let see what my Kitten can do. Just remember that you goal is not my orgasm, but to make my cock feel loved in your mouth. You may begin."

I tried to recall what I had done those times when Brian was more anxious then others, feeling that those actions had probably excited him more then other things, then I let my fingers caress my charm and still staring at His cock I leaned over and stuck my tongue out and simply licked Him from the base to His helmet. I focused on Master's words, to make love to His cock and so I began to kiss the sides of His shaft, the helmet shaped head, His heavy balls. I licked up and down His cock and the opened my mouth wide and took just the helmet of His cock in my mouth and caressed it with my tongue. I let my tongue find His opening, his slit and massaged that hole with the underside of my tongue.

I let the head slip from my mouth and went back to licking and kissing his shaft till my mouth was at His sack. I sucked one of His balls gently into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue then let it slip out and took His other ball in the same way. This time when I went back to the base His cock seemed harder and it took longer to lick and kiss my way to his helmet. When I then took that cock into my mouth I had to open my lips a bit wider and realized that He was now erect, or at least more erect then when I started.

Using just my lips I suctioned as much of His meat into my mouth as I could. Then I allowed it to slip back out. I was loving the feel of Him, the heat of His shaft, the pulsing of the veins, and the now audible deep breaths that Master was taking. I used my left hand to clasp Him gently at the base and moved it up and down gently as I looked at Master's cock, slick with my saliva and saw He was not only longer then Brian but so much thicker too. A shudder went through me as I imagined how that cock might one day stretch my pussy and I knew I had to learn, to obey and to pleasure this man in the hope that He would allow my pussy to take His cock.

I did fall in love with His cock that night, though I would look back in a few weeks and see how clumsy and inexperienced I was and how patient Master was in allowing me to learn, to be trained. But that night I began to want that cock in my mouth I wanted all of it. I'd never wanted anything more then to be able to take His full length. I'd read about gagging and allowing a cock in your throat but had never tried it, but it seems others had and so I tried. I placed my lips on His fat cock head and moved my head down feeling His fat cock fill my mouth and stretch my lips wide. When I felt I could not take more I pushed myself down and took more then gagged and quickly backed off, my saliva and some of His pre -cum clinging to His cock and my lips as I recovered my breath. I did not give Master a chance to stop me as I was back allowing His shaft in my mouth again and when I got to where I gagged last time I pushed my head down hard and His cock entered my throat and I had not gagged. I tired to use my tongue to caress his cock but it was so fat and my mouth so small that I could just wiggle it a bit.

I felt as if I had let my own desire overcome my actions. I wanted to take His cock completely and I did, I had no idea that might be what He wanted. I pulled back and placed my hand back on the base of His cock and while sucking on his cock and using my tongue to caress that cock, I did not take Him back so deep again. Pumping with my hand and sucking hard with my mouth I felt His cock stir and come alive. I fingered the charm on my chest and sucked harder, rubbed harder and His cock jumped and spat in my mouth, surprising me. I swallowed His sperm and continued to suck as His cock erupted and poured His hot seed in my mouth. I greedily swallowed most of His ejaculate and left just a bit in my mouth as I felt Him soften. When His cock fell from my lips I swished the little bit of His cum in my mouth to mark the flavor then it too went down my throat.

I looked at that cock I had begun that night to love and saw how a good deal of His precious seed coated it and using my tongue I licked every bit of that cum up and feasted on it. Finally with His cock clean and my lips and mouth sore I stopped and put my hand back on my thigh, but kept my eyes on His cock. I felt the weight of my charm on my chest and it felt hot as I waited to hear His command.

"Kitten that was a remarkable first effort. For tonight be happy that I am pleased. I see you enjoyed it too."

I looked up and saw he was looking at the area between my hips and I looked down and saw a pool of my own cum drying on the floor. I probably should have asked but at that time it just made sense and I bent down and licked the floor clean, eating my own pussy ejaculate. When I finished and looked back up I saw Master was smiling.

"Kitten you are going to have to learn how to wait for permission. Now pick a bedroom and get some rest. I will see Mrs. Ellis in the morning and Kitten tomorrow night. You might want to think about which of your purchases we will use tomorrow Kitten."

Then He put his cock back in His pants, buckled up and then bent over and kissed my head and said.

"Good first night Kitten, sleep well. I do not yet have a rule against self satisfaction, but I do require you to tell me in the morning if you do."

I stayed kneeling long after He left. I had two orgasms that I did not notice. I came when He arrived and came sometime while His cock was filling my mouth and I did not notice. Eventually I slipped into bed, not wanting to brush my teeth that night, wanting to let the taste of Him linger as I waited for sleep. Unfortunately I did not wait long as I fell asleep only seconds after my head hit the pillow. I slept well and woke to the phone. It was a wake up call that Master must have arranged. I once again caressed the little Kitten on my chest as I stepped into the shower to become Mrs. Ellis, however Kitten was now a part of her and would be coming to work today too.

*****

(For the patient readers there will be more to cum!)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds