Substitute Pussy

"Condom?" Elle raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms under her bra.

"Ummm, I think so, let me see..." He rifled through his trouser pockets and removed a small foil-wrapped packet. "Yeah, right here. Right now, right?" He leered at her.

"Yes, right now - AFTER you make a solemn vow. Say it: 'I vow to have no contact with Tyra in exchange for fucking Elle.' Say it." Her arms were still crossed, still supporting her headlights.

Kaz coughed. "Yeah, okay, I promise-"

"No," Elle interrupted. "Not a cross-my-fingers promise. A solemn vow. Now."

"Very well," Kaz said with tight lips, "I solemnly vow not to have contact with your precious daughter Tyra, and in payment, I get to fuck you without limit, within the conditions. There, is that what you wanted?"

"Yes."

Elle stripped again. Not fast, not slow, not teasing, just undressing. Kaz watched her from his seat on the couch.

"This first time, you won't fuck me. I'll fuck you. Take your trousers off."

Kaz raised his ass off the wide soft couch just enough to half-strip. His erect cock flapped in the room's still air. Elle bent to slurp him again. Her lips moved slowly on his shaft; her tongue ghosted around and under his sensitive uncut glans. Her hands massaged his shaft base and testicles.

This is it, Elle thought. This is irreversible. This is the line. Until now, I stayed on one side of that line. I have pleasured him with my fingers, my mouth, my scent, but nothing more. Once I put this boy's penis inside my vagina, everything changes. *I* will change, from willful wife to wanton woman, from signora sagrada to sinful slut. This is where I break my vow to cleave only to my husband and to no others. She felt a heavy lump where her soul resided, weighted-down with immortal guilt.

No, that's not right, she thought. My body may physically cleave to this scumbag. But I am more than my animal body. My heart, my spirit, my soul, my love, all cleave to my husband Benjamin, and to the Lord Jehovah. No mere animal act can remove that binding. I have not rejected my mate, nor my Lord, nor my family. I will not reject them. I do this for my family, to remove Kazuomi Murai's threat to my family's integrity.

And have no doubt, she thought. This scumbag (oh Lord Jehovah, forgive me for judging this man when judgment is Yours, but he is scum); this destroying demon in human disguise IS a threat, a clear and present danger to my family. Am I immodest and arrogant to presume I have sufficient strength? I can withstand his profane invasion. My Tyra cannot. And after her, other daughters, maybe my Tammy. Their defenses are weak; they have not yet mastered their minds and souls. My daughter would lose her soul to this creature. I cannot allow that. I must do what I must do.

Elle moved back from Kaz's rock-hard ramrod. She opened the foil packet and rolled the latex shield over his blind meat. She slurped him wetly. She moved forward, knelt over his thighs, and aimed his now-well-lubricated lingam at her pussy. Oh Lord Jehovah, she prayed silently, forgive me, protect me, sustain me, and preserve me for my husband Ben. She rubbed Kaz's glans around her labia and lowered herself directly onto him.

Kaz grunted. Elle growled.

"Breasts, mister. Treat my breasts right." My pleasure is aimed at Heaven, she told herself; my climactic cries will be an exultation unto the Lord.

Kaz had excellent access to Elle's boobs as he sat on the couch. He fondled and prodded her soft flesh. A slight movement of his head, and his mouth engulfed one engorged nipple. His fingers pinched the other. She groaned.

Elle rolled and rocked atop his spike. This is not love, not for this boy, she told herself. My love is for my family and the Lord Jehovah. Kaz is not my lover; this is not a loving act. This is an invasion by Rumpleforeskin. She closed her eyes and ground away at the slinky sausage inside her.

She felt an orgasm rising within her. Oh Lord Jehovah, she cried inside; oh Ben, oh Tyra, oh Tammy, oh every daughter, I'm doing this for you, all for you. Not for me; I am only a channel. I shall transform this sin into sacred love. Oh Lord, oh Lord... ohhhh...

Elle came almost silently. Only a shudder and a whimper revealed her climax.

"Thank you Lord, thank you," she whispered, "all for you, Lord, for you..."

She looked down at the face attached to her left breast. If Kaz heard her hissing prayer, he gave no reaction but to slam his hips up into hers. His hands moved from her torso to those hips. He held her in place, and pounded.

Oh, this feels good, much too good, she thought. I must end this soon. She pushed back and increased her pace to match his. Kaz's torso was still covered with a button-down shirt; she pulled it up and reached under the cloth to his nipples, and pinched. He groaned.

He groaned louder and moved faster. And he came. She felt him convulse under her. And she felt another orgasm boiling inside her. A second cumming, she told herself, giggling silently at her blasphemy. Save me, oh Lord Jehovah.

She cried out. Not a full-body full-lung glass-cracking scream, but still... a cry of consummation. A hosanna to Heaven. The sound of a soul shattering.

"Oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Ben, oh Lord, ohhh..." she wailed, and collapsed.

Kaz eased back and reattached his lips to her right breast. She felt him biting there, and his fingernails scraping the flesh on her hips. Oh Lord Jehovah, she prayed silently, let him leave no signs on me, no marks to tell Ben I'm a harlot. Oh Lord Jehovah, am I now your harlot? A shadow tiptoed across her memory, that youthful chatter about Lord Jehovah's prostitutes. Is that me? Have I sold myself for the glory of the Lord Jehovah?

Elle clung to Kaz while he sucked her breast and kneaded her ass. She felt his softening cock fall from her. She rose and pulled the filled condom off, tied it neatly, and tossed it aside. I will dispose of that right away, she thought. And I will dispose of this creature too.

"The deal is sealed, right?" She glared at him. "You have vowed. You have been paid, a down payment anyway. You will keep your vow."

"Wow, yes, oh shit, that was fine," he murmured. "And I get this whenever I want? Oh fuck yeah, I'm in! That's the deal, yeah!"

Elle picked up her clothes.

"Stop," Kaz ordered. "Stay naked." He stood and grabbed her bare breasts to pull her close. He bit her left breast just below the areola. She yelled, pushed him away, and slapped his face.

"You do NOT get to mark me, Mister Murai! My body is a vessel of the Lord Jehovah. I will NOT have my body defaced with tattoos, hickeys, or any other signs of ownership. You do not own me. You are renting me. Do not forget."

She stepped into her panties and skirt and hooked her bra. He glowered angrily at her.

"Why, you-"

"We have an agreement. It has conditions. I was very explicit: no marking. Do you understand?"

Kaz grumbled. He snatched the thin turtleneck from her hands before she could slide it over her head. He wiped his face and cock with the cloth and negligently threw it at her. He pulled his boxers and trousers up and rearranged himself.

"Yeah, I understand," he scowled. "That was a pretty good fuck. All your fucks had better be pretty good. That's the price, right?"

"That's the price. Look, I must go now. I have responsibilities. You have... whatever you have, but it's elsewhere. Remember, we'll get TracFones. Come back tomorrow and we'll exchange numbers. And I do not want to hear rumors or brags. This is between us and nobody else."

Kaz sprouted an evil grin. "Oh fuck yeah, I can keep secrets. Although I can maybe set up deals with other mothers..."

"I cannot stop you from talking. But my name, and my family's names - do NOT say them! You vowed secrecy. Vow-breaking has consequences."

"Now you're threatening me again. What a-"

"It's no threat, no warning" Elle interrupted. "But actions cause reactions. Be aware of that."

Kaz grabbed her bra-covered breasts again. "Oh yeah, I'm aware." He pushed his face against hers and bit her lower lip. It was painful but not hard enough to draw blood. "Fucking Isaac Newton meets Jehovah. Actions and reactions. So here we are. And here we'll be again, real soon now. See ya later, babe, I mean, Missus Briary. Say 'hi' to the Rev for me. Hasta la fucking vista."

Kaz unsnapped the door latch, snik, and then he was gone. He did not close the door nor glance back.

Elle use her soiled turtleneck to wipe her face and torso and pussy. I will never wear that one again, she thought. She wrapped the fabric and the cum-filled condom in a plastic shopping bag and hid the bundle in her deskside trash can under loose papers. She wondered, can my sins be hidden so easily?

She pulled a spare sweater from the secretaire's lowest drawer and slipped it over her head. Decent again, she thought. She blasted the room with air freshener, drew the curtains open, and threw the windows wide.

Consequences, she thought. There are always consequences. She prayed that she had heard the Lord Jehovah correctly.

*****

SUBSTITUTE.

The family dinner went about as usual that Sunday night. Ben was preoccupied with church matters; he hardly noticed the others. Moody Tyra pouted as only the unfairly frustrated can. Clever Trey concentrated on schoolwork due tomorrow. The twins Timmy and Tammy giggled together, whispering in their secret language.

Elle desperately searched for inner peace. I substituted my body for Tyra's, she told herself. I substituted my soul for hers. I saved my daughter for now. I will do whatever I must to keep her safe from that scumbag's clutches. Have I sacrificed my marriage for her? Have I reduced the threat?

She found no answers, only more questions.

POSTSCRIPT.

This story has several possible endings. 1) Kaz breaks his vow (of course) and approaches Tyra; Elle shoots him - head, heart, balls, where? 2) Kaz keeps his vow but Elle finds a way to destroy him. 3) Kaz wins Elle's heart (not fucking likely) or repents and goes away (also unlikely). 4) Kaz breaks his vow by bragging, or fucking Elle bareback, or raping her. How does she react? Other endings follow Elle's confession to her husband. 5) Ben forgives her. 6) Ben rebukes her without forgiving; they live a cold, estranged life. 7) Ben (or the Lord Jehovah) punishes Elle - mild or strong, pain or destruction, what? Yes, consequences...

Not The End?

*****

Author's note: A question, Gentle Readers. How do you want this to proceed? I await your comments and suggestions. If this piece isn't one-bombed into the voting shitter, I may write at least one follow-up. It's your choice. You may also choose to be an anonymous coward and threaten me with death. I am used to that by now. Yawn.

This story by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2014 and grew from a suggestion by subwannabe in the STORY IDEAS forum. As always, my thanks to forum contributors. If you like this, join the 1% and VOTE!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1111 milliseconds