• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suburban Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Suburban Mom

Sherry came hardest as she thought about how she made breakfast for her family on the exact same table that her Black seducer was making love to her on. The feelings of guilt instantly gave way to feelings of pleasure as she opened her eyes and looked on at the young Black stud that was making her feel soooo good. She took pleasure in seeing her 40-year-old legs resting on the black shoulders that she so admired.

Just then her feeling of bliss was overtaken by fear as Sean pulled out his pleasure giving cock from her swollen vulva and firmly turned her white body around and bent her over on the hard wood table.

"I'm going to make you my fuck slut" the aroused black teenager said as he inserted his cock into her from behind, forcing her right leg up onto the table so that he could bury his length full into her.

Sherry was again launched into an incredible orgasm as she felt Sean's cock touch her cervix. "oh God YESSSS.." She screamed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suburban Mom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds