• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suburban Sex Club Ch. 08

Suburban Sex Club Ch. 08

As I stood there, arms by my side, legs splayed, the vibrators started up again, someone manipulating their cadence with more precision, more expertise than before. Like a conductor orchestrating a complex piece of music, on the level of Beethoven. I started lubricating copiously again, squirming, gyrating, twisting as mouths were placed on my nipples, sucking, mouthing, sucking, always sucking. Someone pressed their length to my back, strong arms went around me, and a hand moved to caress my neck and chest just above the questing mouths. Not Akash, I thought, this was someone else. The black guy from before? The one in my mouth? The one that had irrationally reminded me of Brandon. And the other hand dropped to my cunt, fondling over the dildo. His erect dick pressed into my ass-crack, trying to push the butt-plug deeper, insinuating itself between my fibrillating thighs—yes, my muscles were tired—and ratcheting up my titillation to fever pitch. The music that had been playing in the background was turned up, the bass rhythm tickling my feet, echoing in my chest and belly.

Then two large erect cocks were nudged into my hands and my hands covered. The motion the hands mimed was natural, even on the left, my non-dominant side. The hands covering mine were removed, off to better things I assumed because practically every square inch of my body was covered with hands kneading, caressing, touching, rubbing, fingers in my mouth, mouths on my cruelly compressed nipples that had probably grown to two inches in length. They were mostly numb now but every so often a mouth would suck hard enough and pleasure/pain would course down my body directly to my throbbing clit.

The man behind me left momentarily. Then a hand slipped down to my ass. As if by magic, the vibrations in my ass ceased and a finger insinuated itself into the rim of my pucker, by the side of the taper of the butt plug, just below the flange. The finger teased my ass maddeningly, rimming the circumference, not taking the plug out, now pulling it out a bit, now pushing it in again, masturbating my ass. Finally, as I teetered on the edge of a major orgasm from all the action down there, the butt plug was pulled out entirely. A couple of fingers explored my asshole and I tensed. I knew what was coming. Like I've said before, ass fucking was not my favorite thing, but todays ass games had loosened me up, titillated and teased me like never before but still, I was a little apprehensive.

I need not have been because the cock that slid into my ass did so like butter, like silk, like a well oiled apparatus. My asshole opened to his dick as though it were a well machined piece of engineering. The stretching was subtle—the plugs had taken care of most of it—and sexy, sensual like it had never felt before. The living column of flesh fucked into me slowly and steadily, plumbing greater depths with every thrust. The feeling was as though a warm goodness had spilled inside me and was spreading out into my cunt, my lower body. I was a pulsating, writhing, sexual being with no purpose in life other than to build and reach orgasm...come down slowly and then build up to it again. And again. I had heard of orgasms from anal sex, but this was the first time I was starting to understand it, understand the difference between one in the cunt and one in the ass. Vaguely I thought if they would never fuck me in the cunt but the notion vanished as the fire spread through my loins.

"You like it, don't you slut," Akash said in my ear as he slowly fucked my ass from behind. Even his technique seemed different today—normally he would piston in and out without finesse, but today he was making love to my ass.

Hands on my shoulders slowly coaxed me to bend forward at the waist. I kept my hips thrust out so the ass fucking could continue uninterrupted. I was in heaven as a cock was inserted into my mouth—a different one this time, I through. How many men were there?

I made passionate love to the cock in my mouth, mimicking the one in my ass. Simultaneously I jerked off the cocks in my hands, four cocks in all. I was in cock paradise. This was a gang-bang— I knew the term from watching porn—but not really rough or degrading. I moved my body in the same rhythm the cock in my ass moved, in and out slowly, steadily, languidly. My mouth drooled around the cock in my mouth and someone squirted some lube on my hands to enhance the sensations for the owners of those cocks I guessed. I can only imagine the sight—me standing legs splayed, bent over, servicing four cocks, blindfolded, reveling and wallowing in the sensations. And yet, my cunt was empty of cock.

There were women too, I knew—there were soft hands on my body, tender mouths on my tits, and so far I hadn't licked a pussy. That changed almost as soon as the through entered my head. The cock in my mouth pulled out and was replaced by a cunt. The smell was different, yet familiar, the texture, feel, so like my own, yet not quite. I hadn't ever done this before, yet the moves came naturally. I licked at her labia, sucked on the opening of her vagina, then moved to her clit—reading her pussy like braille with my mouth and tongue. I sucked, nipped gently, licked, tongued the inside walls of her cunt and she moaned loudly, hissing intake of breath, breathing heavy and labored just like my own, pushing her pelveis into my face. Someone stuck the straw in my mouth and I took a sip of the margarita, swallowed half of it, spit the rest into her cunt and she gasped. Then like a greedy child suckling at her mother's breast, I sucked it all up, licking up any last drops from around her cunt. No pubic hair in my teeth—she was shaved bald.

All the while, the cock in my ass was moving in and out, gliding along like a light boat on the surface of a pond, only the occasional ripples showing up as the muscles of my thighs shook with the effort and strain. My hands kept up their to and fro motions, although from time to time—especially when the sensations were too intense—I might had gotten a little sloppy with the timing. Then the pleasure built and I came—slow and languid—like a small waterfall, a cataract in an otherwise smooth river. I gasped as I came, my legs shaking like jelly. The feelings intensified and Akash sped up his movements. Was he going to come now? Probably not, judging by his size and the fact that he had probably already come at least twice this evening. The mouths on my tits sucked harder sensing my climax. The vibrator on my clit went into overdrive, matched vibration for vibration by the one in my cunt. Then I came again, building on the last crest, a new peak, and I screamed into the woman's cunt. And I came again and again and again...

The feelings were so earth shattering that I thought the ground moving away from my feet was part of the experience. But it was only Akash lifting me up by the waist, cock still firmly embedded in my ass, my legs up in the air, trembling, shaking, shuddering like a malaria patient, cunt spread wide open complete with the dildo embedded and clit flange sticking out. Covering the hood of my clit like a protective umbrella, the soft yet firm rubber textured device rumbled away, rubbing at my clit and cunt, sending them into hyperspace. I think I screamed over and over, I must have howled like I was being killed. Later I would thank the soundproofing in the walls otherwise the whole neighborhood might have been awakened by the noise. The drums on the music system beat on, relentless, keeping time with the vibrations in my body.

The cocks in my hands must have slipped out at some point as I was lifted up, and the cunt in my face must have moved away but all the while I was coming like crazy even as Akash seemed to sink, fall backward, still carrying me with him, cock deep in my ass—not moving now at all, but probably experiencing the ferocity of my orgasm and of course the crazy vibrations of the dildo in my cunt. After a moment as Akash's body came to a rest, I realized he was lying on his back with me on top of him. My legs fell lifelessly apart, a rag doll waiting to be used and abused at will. I was breathing like a freight train, still finding it hard to catch my breath. Behind the pulsating beat over the hidden speakers, I heard a continuous whimper-moan that I realized was coming from me. All sensations were magnified, intensified by the lack of sight, the cock in my ass still sliding slow and purposeful, deep inside and questing relentlessly. Every few strokes he would change the angle of penetration, moving differently against the dildo in my cunt each movement sending currents of energy, bolts of current through my body. My mind, my whole being was consumed by the sensations, the feelings, the textures. Behind me, one of the women must've been getting fucked because I could hear her soft moans in my ears.

The vibrations in my cunt and clit ceased suddenly and there was a moment of peace, a sensation of floating pleasantness, just the cock in my ass going in and out, and I lay there humping back at the cock, still breathing loudly through both my mouth and nose. Then someone straddled my upper body and a cock was inserted into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily, hungrily as though I'd been starving, slurping and licking and running my tongue along the shaft.

"Suck it slut," said a voice I did not recognize, it was so choked with lust, and the woman behind me gasped, "Yes, harder." I wasn't sure if she was talking to the man fucking her or me, but I increased my efforts anyway, using both hands to fondle the man's balls, the skin behind his balls and his asshole. He gasped every time I slipped a finger into his ass and I felt insanely empowered even as Akash drilled my ass from below me in slow but deep strokes. At this rate, he could last forever I thought.

With so much going on, I never realized that the dildo in my cunt had been withdrawn. Then something large and heavy and hard was inserted into my cunt and with a start I realized it was a cock—one that was definitely wider that Akash's. Way bigger than the dildo I'd become used to, this one stretched me like nothing before had. I realized suddenly that this was the first time since all this had begun that my cunt was being actually fucked by a cock. Finally, I thought, my cunt gets the attention it's been craving all night.

But wait, there was one in my ass as well I thought weakly as more sensations hit me. The angle was upward —I realized I, we, were laying on an incline with my head lower than my butt—so that he started out hitting my G spot right off the bat. My hips bucked involuntarily on the two cocks and the stretching intensified as the double penetration proceeded apace. His thrusts became deeper, filling my vagina as fully as possible, tight against Akash's cock in my ass. The notion of getting a DP added to the lubriciousness of my cunt walls and deeper penetration. I moved my hips up and down, side to side wantonly, seeking only my own release. The multiple orgasms of the evening seemed to have only whetted my appetite for more. I wanted more, needed more, with the force of a junkie seeking heroin. The cock in my mouth felt almost like an afterthought as I sucked on it greedily. Air tight, I thought, I was airtight. All my holes were now plugged with hard cock, a pinnacle of sexual achievement. A Goddess being worshipped with cocks, a cock-deity, I bucked and rode like a ship tossed on a stormy sea.

The fucking at both ends intensified and someone pulled on the chain attached to my nipples. Good, my tits had been neglected too long. If I was to die with all possible sensations coursing through my body, why leave the tits out of it? In and out the cocks moved, the cunt and ass filled and emptied together as the one in my mouth moved in counterpoint. Then Akash would pull out and the other man would push in all the way and then they would reverse roles, making me empty and full by turns in the front and back, separated only by the thin, stretched out tissue wall. It was as if my whole body was a cunt, tingling with anticipation and sensations, vibrating like a finely tuned instrument and for the first time I realized why I loved it when I answered to Akash's calling me 'cunt.' That's all I was—a cunt—as I lay on top of Akash, writhing and moaning, stuffed as full of cock as any woman had ever been.

The orgasms started deep in my pussy, climbing rapidly, spreading like a flash flood through my pelvis even as the cock in my mouth started hammering deeper, almost asphyxiating me. He pulled out very little if at all, and I tried to get as much air as I could sip in through the nanoseconds my airway was open, getting progressively lightheaded but unable to worry about it as the sensations in my pelvis intensified. I was vaguely aware or someone pulling on my nipple clamps, kneading my tits, and then the orgasm washed over me and I stiffened as though I was having a seizure and the cocks drilled into me unrelenting. This was the biggest one yet and I moaned and screamed through it endlessly as the cocks hammered me, pulverized me, savaged me like a rag doll. And then the cocks —all of them—swelled as though in synchronized motion and then they distended more as they reached their own climaxes and I literally shook with the combined motion of four bodies.

And then, even as the cocks pumped their juice into my cavities, even as my muscles clenched and spasmed, the nipple clamps were taken off. Fire rushed through my tits as the blood raced back into my compressed nipples, instantly covered by soft, wet mouths and the surge of pure energy ran from my poor tortured tits to my spasming pussy, my clenching ass...and I must have passed out from the sheer pleasure.

I don't know when I came to, but Akash was still beneath me, still breathing heavily. The man in my cunt had withdrawn, and my mouth fucker had gone too. The blindfold was removed by gentle hands and I blinked in the sudden brightness. In the ceiling, I saw myself splayed out on top of Akash, most of his body covered by mine but his smiling face was right next to mine. My legs were still splayed apart, slightly bent at the knees from the last position they'd been in as my cunt was being pounded. My boobs, finally without clamps looked bruised and reddened from the abuse, drooping on my chest, the nipples no longer erect. I could still see Akash's semi hard dick sticking out from my ass, still partially erect. Viagra, I thought, he must have taken something. I should have suspected something earlier in the evening when he had casually suggested cleaning my ass—an enema, he'd said—just before he went for his shower. Around me were masked, naked people—no more silly costumes—and all of them seemed to be breathing heavily.

One by one they removed their masks. First was the woman with the big tits—the one who had cleaned me up—it was Denise. The same neighbor lady that went about in shapeless sweats and no make-up had been transformed into this sex-goddess. Next to her was the darker skinned woman with the smaller tits, and this I recognized as my colleague, Brandon's wife. We had met at an office party, 4th of July if I remembered it right. She gave me a big smile and blew me a kiss. Next to her was Jack, Denise's husband and he gave me his usual lopsided grin. I had never seen him without clothes and saw that he was well muscled without being hulky. The next man was Brandon—I had it right. It was him. He gave me a sheepish grin and I gasped as my eyes travelled down his body to his cock. Large and black like a sleeping snake, evidently there wasn't a lot of change in size when he was erect, more like a general hardening. Akash's dick would grow almost 2-3 times between floppy disk and hard drive. Strange, I mused, how male anatomy can be so variable. Brandon stepped forward and stroked my hair with newfound intimacy. It felt nice.

The last guy was Steven the cop, aka the pizza guy. I recognized him now as he took his cowboy hat and donned his pizza guy cap, grinning hugely.

"Are you really a cop," I croaked. I made no move to cover myself or even close my legs—what was the point? These people had just had sex with me. Raw, unbridled sex, limited only by the imagination. There would be more to come, I knew, but for now, I was content to just lay there as Brandon stroked my hair and Akash ran his hands down my belly, the way I loved.

"Yes ma'am, always at your service ma'am," he said and chuckled. "Our motto is to serve and protect." He stroked my cunt softly with his palm and I smiled up at him dreamily, sleepily.

Denise, heavily made up, sans mask now bent to me and gave me a long, wet sensuous kiss. Her tongue drove into my mouth and examined the space between the gums and teeth, my inner cheek, dueled with my tongue. I moaned sexily as the kiss went on and on. When it was finally over, she pulled back.

"Welcome to the Suburban Sex Club," she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suburban Sex Club Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds